JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Little Yokai Vs Wallace Empty Little Yokai Vs Wallace

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:43 pm
Little Yokai Vs Wallace LYWallace

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=309

-Scene 1-

We open up to the outside of a building.  This building’s not to spectacular but as we look at it, we see three girls standing out in front of it.  They were looking a little anxious.  They were Chelsea “Arctic Chill” Snow, Altaria “The Phoenix” Hawkins, and Shaquisha “Black Out” Hall.  They were standing around the entrance to this building as soon another one of their little group came up to them.  This was Nicole “Scooter” Spenser.

-The Phoenix-
”Well?”

Scooter shook her head as the disappointment was written on her face.

-Scooter-
”They seriously had to cancel last minute.  I mean who does that?”

This causes disappointment to cross over the girls faces as all the planning they had put into this, how something like that could put the plan to a halt.  Well, it was a good thing they had a backup plan as the girls looked to Chill.

-Blackout-
"So, what about plan B?”

Chill gave a sigh as she shook her head.

-Arctic Chill-
”I’m sorry ghouls, they haven’t come in yet either.”

More disappointment from the girls as both the main plans were now done.  The Ghouls all expressed their disappointment as finally they looked to Phoenix and Blackout.

-Scooter-
”That still leaves plan C… Were you able to get him?”

Phoenix looks to Blackout before giving the other two a nod.

-The Phoenix-
”We did.  And it wasn’t easy.”

-Blackout-
"Wish we had another option but he’s better than nothing.”

The girls all nodded.  Thankfully the event wouldn’t be a total bust even if Plan C wasn’t even close to what they were hoping for.  But there wasn’t much else they could do as they were officially out of time as a yellow cab drove up to the building before stopping.  It wasn’t long before the final member of the Ghouls stepped out of the cab, Britney “Roller X” Jensen.   Roller X smiled as she walked over to her friends.

-Roller X-
"You never did say what we’re doing way out here.”

Roller X said this as her friends smiled.  Of course Roller X wasn’t dumb as she had a bit of an idea as to what they were up to.  But exactly what it was, she wasn’t sure.  Her friends turned to her and smiled.

-Blackout-
"We’ll explain on the inside.”

-Arctic Chill-
”Oh but first, put this on.”

Chill pulled out a blindfold as she handed it out to Roller X.  Roller X looked at it before smirking a bit but inevitably put it on.

-Arctic Chill-
”No peaking now.”

So Roller X was lead inside the building by her friends.  It took a bit longer than Roller X expected and soon they arrived at their destination.  Roller X was extremely curious as to just what her friends had in store and her excitement was building.  Once they were at their destination the friends directed Roller X to a chair.

-The Phoenix-
”Sit here.”

Roller X had a seat.

-Roller X-
"Ok guys can I take the blindfold off?”

There was a bit of scuffling before finally one of the ghouls replied.

-Scooter-
”You can take it off now.”

Roller X took off her blindfold and her eyes darted around the room.  It was actually pretty small but when Roller X saw it her eyes brightened. She was in a replica of the Security office from the game Five Nights at Freddy’s.  Roller X smirked as she looked around before she was handed a small device that looked like some sort of tablet.

-Scooter-
”You’ll be needing this.”

Roller X looks at it before powering it on and seen the set up was similar to the FNAF game as it gave access to the security monitors.  She then looked up to her friends.

-Roller X-
"hold up you guys.  Are you telling me you managed to set up a live action version of the FNAF game?”

-Arctic Chill-
”Yep.”

Roller X smirked as the game was probably one of her favorites.

-Roller X-
"How’d you guys even afford all this?  I mean weren’t most of you having money issues before we finally got back to Xccellerate?”

It was true as most of the Ghouls had been hit finically after RX’s decision forced their Roller Derby Team to leave Xccelerate Mid-Season.  But the Ghouls shook their heads.

-The Phoenix-
”You can think your dad for most of it.”

-Arctic Chill-
”Yeah, we talked to both your parents and your mom was against the idea but your dad brought her around.”

Roller X nodded as she’d have to remember to thank both of them when she got back.  For now she looked around at the set up.  That’s when Chill looked to the others.

-Arctic Chill-
”Whoops almost forgot.”

Roller X looked at them as Chill held up a finger counting up to three before all four of Roller X’s friends told her in unison.

-Ghouls-
”HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLLER X!”

Roller X couldn’t help but smile at it.  Not that she’d hadn’t already got small wishes for her birthday but a group ‘shout’ was always enjoyable.  She then looked back down at the pad as seemed she had to raise it up just to take it out o sleep mode.  Finally she looked back to the others.

-Roller X-
"So how’s this work anyways?”

This is where it got a bit awkward between the four of them.

-Scooter-
”Well, originally, we had some guys hired to play the parts of Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy.  They really knew their stuff too as they even had a website set up to hire themselves out for things like this.”

-Roller X-
"Originally?”

Seems Roller X caught the issue as Scooter frowned.

-Scooter-
”Yeah, the literally canceled at the last minute.  We tried everything but they just couldn’t do it today.”

-Roller X-
"Oh… But what about suits?  I mean there’s four animatronics and four of you… couldn’t you have gotten some suits and do the parts yourself?”

This time it was Chill who piped up.

-Arctic Chill-
”Yep, exactly what we thought too.  It was our back-up plan.”

-The Phoenix-
”Or just in case we needed the suits for the actors.”

-Arctic Chill-
”But, they haven’t arrived yet.”

Roller X was starting to get a bit bummed out now as what was looking to be an amazing Birthday Event was unraveling right before her.  Her friends caught that look in her eye though as this time Blackout spoke.

-Blackout-
"However, we do have one final alternative.  We figured it wouldn’t be the same if we just went out there without the outfits.  But then Chill remembered there was an individual in your Wrestling Federation who came with his out, costume.”

-Arctic Chill-
”He is very adorable.”

Roller X raised an eyebrow at that.  Their own costume?  She didn’t think, the hitmen nor Gabrielle would be caught dead in those old FNAF costumes again, assuming they even still had them.  So who was they….

-Roller X-
"Wait, you’re not talking about Little Yokai are you?”

Not that Roller X was mad, but it wasn’t what she was expecting.  Blackout of course nodded.

-Blackout-
"It is.  We managed to… acquire him.  And we know it’s not the best alternative.”

-The Phoenix-
”But he was a last resort.  And besides, that little devil is slippery.  But we got him all worked up enough to try and get you in here.”

-Arctic Chill-
”Just think of it like FNAF 3… Just with a FNAF 1 set up.”

Roller X thought about it.  Little Yokai would make for an interesting game.  And it’d be a shame to let all of this go to waist.  So she nodded her head.

-Roller X-
"All right, Let’s roll!”

The girls nodded to each other.

-Scooter-
”We’ll let you know when the game’s started.”

So the girls headed out of the room and to the ‘control booth’ of the building.  There they made sure everything was ready to go before they gave Roller X the signal.  Then they hit a button, causing the men’s bathroom door of the facility to open.  It wasn’t long before Little Yokai jumped out screaming his catch phrase!

-Little Yokai-
”Death to my ENEMIES!!”

Little Yokai made his way through the halls of the FNAF recreated pizzeria.  He was almost growling slightly as he made his way through the building looking for the one he was told had taken him.  Finally, he made his way down a hall and there she was.  Roller X, sitting in the security office.  There were no lights just outside the door so now was the perfect time to strike!  So Little Yokai walked that way when suddenly Roller X looked that way and.  Flash! A blinding light illuminating that part of the hall.  Little Yokai wasn’t going to let that stop him even if it paused him moment before he dashed and jumped at Roller X.

-Little Yokai-
”FEAR ME!”

He called out but Suddenly, a door slammed down from above causing Little Yokai’s leap to smack him right into it.  Little Yokai slid down the wall as he was pretty sore.  But now he was even more determined to get into that place.  There had to be another way in after all.  So Little Yokai looked through the window of the place and there it was.  A 2nd door.  So Little Yokai headed around and soon headed towards the opening.

-Little Yokai-
”FEAR ME!”

SLAM!  

Another door right in his face.  And that’s how things continued to play out.  Little Yokai would go around trying to get into another door only to get it slammed in his face.  He’d even go to other places to try and see if she’ll come out but all and all he needed to go into the room itself.  As for Roller X.  She was having a blast.  She kept an eye out on her power as that was part of the game as well as keep an eye on where Little Yokai was at.  In truth he was quiet skilled at this but that only made it that much more satisfying when Roller X continued to best him.

-Roller X-
"There you are.”

Roller X said spotting Little Yokai in the closet near the left hallway towards her door.  She watched him a bit before checking the time.  It was nearly time for the game to end and she was low on power, but she was doing well.  When she looked down again at the monitor she saw Little Yokai had moved.  A quick check of the door lights and there he was, just about to jump inside.

-Roller X-
"Too slow.”

Roller X hit the button next to the open door as the security door slid down and a thud was heard as Little Yokai again ran straight into it.  Roller X checked the time and grinned.  The clock should roll over any moment now meaning she had won, even if Little Yokai tried to make a break to the other door.  But she heard him outside hitting the door a few times.  Perhaps in frustration or if he even thought he’d be able to bust down the door.  

-Roller X-
"Keep trying little man.  You’re not getting in here.”

Again Roller X smirked as another slam on the door.  Roller X did quickly check the door light just to make sure he was still out there and sure enough she spotted his shadow from the window.  Finally, a old grandfather clock chimed around the room she was in signaling the game was over.  Roller X smirked as the door automatically opened.  When it did she looked out seeing that Little Yokai was just about to leave the hall.  Yet when he saw that he quickly dashed at her.  Didn’t seem he realized the game was over… if he even realized it was a game.

-Roller X-
"Game over dude.”

Roller X said as she smirked as Little Yokai came in leaping up and her but she leveled him mid jump with her cursed skull finisher.  Little Yokai was down as he was now unconscious.  Roller X smirked as she looked at him before soon her four Ghoul friends returned.  Roller X smirked at them.

-Roller X-
"Well, seems it may be a moment before round 2.”

The girls looked at the unconscious Little Yokai before back to Roller X.

-The Phoenix-
”Seems like it.”

-Arctic Chill-
”But that’s fine.  I got the call while you were playing and the suits finally came in.  Me and Scooter and go get them and we’ll be back for the next round.”

Roller X smiled as she nodded to them.

-Roller X-
"Sounds good to me.”

So Chill and Scooter left to go get the suits as the rest of the ghouls stayed there chatting a bit as they waited.   When they returned they all continued Roller X’s birthday FNAF Live action game, this time with the other girls playing the parts and acting more according to the rules.  As for Little Yokai… he was let lose and soon forgotten about.

-Scene 2-

And now it’s time to return to our regularly scheduled program as we remember that this is about our little hero… I mean Villian, Little Yokai!   When last we seen Little Yokai in the HSW ring he was gaining his 2nd victory over HER!!  Well ok it wasn’t whoever ‘her’ is but rather one Dustin Jobber.  Who would of guessed that?  Well, while you’re wondering that very question, we open up to what looked to be a haunted house as one Justin White was walking towards the entrance.  He had a slight smirk on his face as he gestured for the cameraman to follow him.

-Justin White-
”Remember, Once the White Express leaves the station, you need to make yourself scares.  Got it?”

The cameraman seems to more roll his eyes as it seemed Justin had an idea who it could be they were there to see.  So the group head into he house as it was unlocked and soon they found themselves in the main lobby area.  The entire place was filled with halloween decor with authentic spiderwebs to boot.  That or someone just hasn’t done any cleaning for awhile.  So Justin waited right there as he was told to meet them in the lobby for an interview.

-Justin White-
”So who do you think is ready to ride the White Express tonight?  Maybe Annie Fugate?  I could see her wanting to do a set up like this.”

The cameraman just shrugs his shoulders.  Being professional like that.

-Justin White-
”Maybe even Amber Ryan.  Doing a bit of contradicting on her opponent.  And it is the month of Halloween.”

Again the cameraman shrugs yet again as Justin just goes to thinking of who else it could of been. When suddenly the grand staircase began to part, literally as the steps began to recede to reveal an entrance.  Justin caught this and thought it was a nice touch.  Until her heard the all to familiar voice followed by something small come flying through the air at him.

-Little Yokai-
”FEAR ME!”

Justin had time to groan allowed before Little Yokai landed on him knocking him down.  Justin scrambled a bit as Little Yokai punched at him with one evil blow after another, even if it was more annoying than painful.  But finally Justin White managed to push Little Yokai off of him as he stood up.

-Justin White-
”Are you serious?  You’re the one who sent me out here?”

Little Yokai gets up and attacks Justin’s leg as Justin just sighs at this point.

-Justin White-
”Fine fine.  Waist of a good set up.  I mean sure it’s Halloween this month but not like your match is anything special.  Besides, the show will be 10 days before the holiday so what’s the point of all this get up?”

Funny, how Justin changed his tune towards the set up but the way it is for him.  Little Yokai seemed to glare at him.

-Little Yokai-
”10 days or more, any day is a good day for Death to my Enemies!!”

-Justin White-
”Right.  But whatever, let’s get this started.”

He glances to the cameraman who indicated he had been rolling since they left the car.  So Justin just shrugs and looks down to Little Yokai.

-Justin White-
”So, let’s start by congratulating you on your victory last Slam.  It was Sooo riveting to watch you put away one of the Jobber Squad.”

His voice was laced with sarcasm but didn’t seem Little Yokai realized it or cared.

-Little Yokai-
”Dustin Jobber is an enemy!  He dared to defy me and now he knows just how EVIL I am!”

Justin rolled his eyes though.

-Justin White-
”Well whatever.  Seems you have a knack for defeating debuting superstars.  I mean you got rid of Dangerous X because of it, and he was looking quiet promising.   You also failed to lose to Mandie Wheeler and well she’s gone too.  And Dustin Jobber hasn’t been heard from since he lost to you.”

Justin suddenly smirks at this.

-Justin White-
”But you know.  Maybe you could go and beat a couple of others in the fed.  Then they’ll leave as well.  Like the jobbers or the little goblin girl.”

-Little Yokai-
”You have a goblin girl?  She too will FEAR ME!!”

Justin rolled his eyes slightly but then.

-Justin White-
”Then again, we all know your victories are flukes anyways.  That or you opponents were really that bad anyways.  I mean you couldn’t even beat your current opponent. Unless he’s some bumbling idiot like the Jobbers.”

Justin chuckled at his own joke.

-Little Yokai-
”I will defeat my enemies!  All who DARE to mock the great EVIL Yokai will face his wrath!  Death to my ENEMIES!”

-Justin White-
”Right…. Alas I couldn’t tell you how much you’re going to get your tiny little behind handed to you on Slam 8.  I don’t know a thing about Wallace.”

Of course what Justin means is he doesn’t know if Wallace is heel or not, seeing how his profile hasn’t been made public yet.  Though shouldn’t he be told before the public?  Or is it another person’s fault for not being able to see the profile?  That person should be allowed to know.  How is she supposed to have Justin react according if she doesn’t… oh wait ignore that.  Instead watch as Little Yokai glares at Justin White.

-Little Yokai-
”You DARE believe that I, the great and powerful YOKAI will not be able to get DEATH TO MY ENEMIES?”

-Justin White-
”Yes.”

-Little Yokai-
”I am Yokai!  And this is the month of EVIL!!  I will channel this EVIL and all will FEAR ME!!”

-Justin White-
”I think it’s a little late for that.  Besides, it’s not the entire month, just the one day.  What do you think this is, Christmas?”

Even if technically, Halloween events are planned through-out the month, he’s got a bit of a point.  I did hear Christmas music on the radio not to long ago.  But we’re getting off topic here.

-Little Yokai-
”The EVIL, power of Halloween is All through out this month!  All will FEAR ME!!”

Justin rolled his eyes a bit as he seemed to almost repeat himself.

-Justin White-
”Right well, there’s really not much else to talk about here.  I mean, you’re not going after any titles.  Unless you call that hilarious attempt in the North American Championship battle Royal.  And you’re not even entered into Sole Survivor.”

This causes the cameraman to clear his throat causing Justin to see it. Before shaking his head.

-Justin White-
”Wait, you’re telling me he is?  Seriously?  We got 30 spots only for that match and one of them is taking up by this guy?”

The cameraman goes back to being silent as Justin White looks to Little Yokai.

-Justin White-
”Really, it’s a waist of an entry, but I’m sure you’ll have ‘fun’ in there as you’re tossed around like a little toy.”

This got Little Yokai mad as he glared at him.

-Little Yokai-
”I am YOKAI, I am NOT a toy!”

-Justin White-
”Sure dress like one.”

Yokai was getting mad as he charged at Justin.

-Little Yokai-
”FEAR ME!”

Little Yokai hits Justin’s legs and Justin wasn’t ready for the slight hit to the back of his knee causing him to fall down.  Little Yokai gets on him and begins to ‘pummel’ him.  Hitting him with a few moves.  But finally, Justin escapes as he gets up.

-Justin White-
”Ugh, enough of this.  Let’s go.”

So Justin heads out as the cameraman watches him go.  He then looks back at Little Yokai before seeing that he was gone.  Curiously he looks around the area before suddenly, Little Yokai jumps down from a higher altertitude and right towards the camera.

-Little Yokai-
”FEAR ME!”

All we saw was a screen full of Yokai before it goes to static.  Presumably because the camera was dropped and/or broken.

END

Last edited by JCKane on Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Little Yokai Vs Wallace Empty Re: Little Yokai Vs Wallace

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:44 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum