JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Punishes Team Grace Empty Kristy Punishes Team Grace

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:04 am
Note: Needs Layout

HFO Kristy Segment

S1 "I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky hits over the PA system. As Kristy Jensen comes out from the back and on the way to the ring. She is not in a good mood as she doesn't even stop to high five the fans. So she entered the ring as she raises the microphone she brought with her to her lips. S2

KJ1 "OK, Grace that was the final straw." F2

S1 Kristy was not happy as she said that. Her anger was obvious. S2

KJ1 "You don't seem to have any respect for me or the wrestler I brought into this company. So after some thought I've decided on the repercussions. Starting immediately, Grace Moreti, you are suspended from active duty until further notice." F2

S1 This actually got a very large pop from the crowd as they cheered Kristy decision. Kristy of course nodded her head as she didn't leave just yet. S2

KJ1 "Of course, Grace was the one who orchestrated the attack, however, there still leaves the two Diva's who carried it out. They are of course, Raven and Josie Wales. F2

S1 The crowd gave their boos at the mention of those two. S2

KJ1 "As for Ms. Wales, she will receive the same punishment as Ms. Moretti as she will also be suspended until further notice." F2

S1 Another pop from the crowd at Kristy's announcement. S2

KJ1 "Raven, however, will have to have a different punishment, since due to her being the current Shining Star champion, I can't suspend her. So, I've decided on a different sort of punishment." F2

S1 The crowd listened in anticipation of what Kristy had in mind. S2

KJ1 "Now, I do believe that Stealth Elf does deserve a little bit of pay back for allot of the things Raven as done to her. But I don't believe a one on one match is good enough. After all this will is supposed to be a punishment. So, how about a little switch-a-roo on Raven as she will be going up against Stealth Elf... And Mizore in a handicap match next Ladies Night." F2

S1 This got another pop from the crowd. They couldn't wait to see that match even it wasn't for tonight. But Kristy didn't seem done yet as shook her head. S2

KJ1 "Yes still I don't think that's good enough. And besides, I think it's only fair, that Mickie James also gets a bit of redemption from her handicap match. So the week after Raven faces Stealth Elf and Mizore. She'll be going one on two against Hardcore Stratusfaction!" F2

S1 The crowd popped into cheers at the announcement of that match. They couldn't wait to see it and the fact Trish was a Canadian also added to it. Kristy gave a smile. S2

KJ1 "Well, that's it from me. Enjoy the rest of Hell Frozen Over!" F2

S1 The crowed cheered as Kristy Jensen made her way to the back. S2

(ok that should be it.)
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Punishes Team Grace Empty Re: Kristy Punishes Team Grace

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum