JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Team Grace Empty Frost Elfs Vs Team Grace

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:49 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-14-15-87-match-two-t1878.html#p22151317

Show: Xplotion [10/14/2015]

SE RP

(Note: this was originally posted using the SE layout. That's why the drop down lists are in her format.)

Things were changing.  Yet was it for the better?  That thought ran through the 16 year old green skinned girl as she lay down on the black bed in the guest room of her Uncles place.  She was wearing a green hoodie and black slacks and barefooted as she had herself propped up with her arms to view her phone as she continued to text the love of her life, Mizore.  Things between them were going good and Maya was glad for that, yet the thing that changed was that now their relationship was out in the open.  No more select few individuals who knew of the two's relationship, now it was open for the world to see... for those who actually cared to look. Yet that openness came at a cost.  Not only did Maya get a few strange stares from people and sometimes felt a little awkward around those who didn't previously know, but it also cost her was her relationship with her mother which caused her to be kicked out of the Jensen Mansion.  She would have moved back in with her biological father but he was on a tour with Activision to help further promote the new Skylander's Video Game.  Unfortunately, for Maya, he would be gone for some time and Maya couldn't miss more school.  Which was the exact same reason why she couldn't have tried to move in with Mizore and her dad.  To many problems transferring credits she had at her current school and all that nonsense Maya didn't quite understand.

When all hope seemed lost, that is when she met her Uncle, Gabriel Jensen, Michael's older brother.  At first Maya was spectacle but after Roller Brawl asked Michael Jensen about it, he told them that he was legit.  So that's why Maya found herself in Gabriel’s guest bedroom as he currently lived in Albian as well and it allowed Maya to continue to go to school where she was.

-Maya Jensen-
"Hmm..."

Thinking on that reminded her of Homecoming going on at her school.  So she sent a text asking if Mizore wanted to go with her.  It would be the first dance they've been too and Maya's too, that she remembered anyways.  She rolled over on her back as she gazed up at the ceiling.  A few things rolling around in her head as she waited for Mizore's reply.  Yet she couldn't help but find herself to feel a bit nervous.  After all she's not gone to her school dances and she usually kept to herself at school.  Truth was she didn't really have many friends but comes with the territory when you look the way she does.   Didn't help that she got picked on a lot either.

The sound of a bird tweeting signaled the arrival of a new text message.  Maya brought up her phone as she smiled at Mizore accepting her proposal and asked for the details.  So Maya began to reply.  In the middle of it a gentle yet polite sounding knock came from the door.

-Maya Jensen-
"It's open."

The door opened and in walked Maya's uncle wearing a suit and tie.  Maya continued to reply to her girlfriend however.

-Gabriel Jensen-
"Sorry for disturbing you, but supper is ready."

-Maya Jensen-
"Ok, thanks Uncle Gabriel."

Maya finished her text as Gabriel left the room.  Maya slipped her bare feet into her slippers before heading out towards the dining area.  The apartment itself had a bachelor pad mixed with a gentlemen's house.  It was odd yet interesting how Classical pieces and current technology blended together so well.  Maya headed to the dining room area where as usual Gabriel was wearing a suit and tie.  He usually had a bit of a gentlemen's attire on and he believed that when partaking in a meal you should look your best.  Maya thought that was a bit odd but was glad he didn't force her to wear something fancy just to get some food.  As for the food, it was spread out on the table in bowels and platters for them to take as much as they want for their plate.  After Maya sat down, they had a moment of silence before she piled her plate with different things that looked good, and healthy since she needed to eat less junk food.  Gabriel was very polite as he took his food and began to eat.  Always the manners with him.

-Gabriel Jensen-
"So how are your studies?"

By 'studies' Gabriel meant her school work.  Which to Maya felt a little odd way to say it and the first time he used the phrase she thought he was referring to her studying her next wrestling opponent.

-Maya Jensen-
"Their fine... I guess.  We got a Science test tomorrow."

-Gabriel Jensen-
"Oh?  Do you need help studying for it?"

Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"No it's more of a hands on test.  We pretty much do an experiment in class and the teacher calls it a test."

-Gabriel Jensen-
"Ah."

Maya and Gabriel continued to eat and Maya couldn't help but think that perhaps she should mention Homecoming to him.

-Maya Jensen-
"So uh... Uncle Gabriel..."

Gabriel looks up giving her his full attention.

-Maya Jensen-
"My School's homecoming dance is coming up... and I was hoping it was ok with you that I go."

-Gabriel Jensen-
"Homecoming, huh?  Well, who am I to keep you from having a good time.  I take it Mizore will be with you?"

Maya nods her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yes, she agreed to come as my date."

-Gabriel Jensen-
"I hope you two have fun."

Maya actually smiled slightly.  After the way her mother had treated her up to Summer BreakDown then kicking her out of the house after, it was nice to have someone not judge her so harshly about her love interest.  Not that her sister ever did, or Hollie, though she loved to tease her and Mizore about it any chance she got.  Just it's a bit different when a parental figure that's doing it, and that's short of what her uncle was to her now.  But the two had some small talk before the meal was finally over and Maya returned to her room. She sent Mizore a goodnight text before turning in for the night.  Didn't want to be tired for school after all.

"Tick Tock."

The camera's open up high in the air as we catch a glimpse of a clock tower.  The hour hand was on the 3 while the minute hand was facing the 6.  As the camera watches this a moment suddenly, we see a pair of glowing eyes right above the hour hand.  It just stayed there for a moment before a figure emerges from out of nowhere.  It was EWE's Stealth Elf, yet she was wearing a different attire than we're used to seeing.  It was a green aviator outfit with orange on the rim of the color as well as strapped in diagonal shapes down the pain leg.  Her boots were brown with and orange bottoms.  And along with her green mouth mask, she now wore an orange and green helmet.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's just about time."

Stealth Elf smiles with her eyes as she reached behind her and pulls out the Ladies Choice Briefcase.  The Briefcase was still its usual pink color as Stealth Elf hadn't done any customizing to it.

-Stealth Elf-
"From now and until WrestleMania 12 is over.  I have the power to demand a match at any time I want to get the one prize that has alluded my grasp for some time now.  The one prize I needed to complete my Grand Slam and go in the history books as EWE's third Diva to ever do so, right behind the likes of Trish Stratus and Abby Addiction.  Yet, I know that the current Diva's champion isn't concerned about me.  You can bet she thinks she'll easily put me away.  But let's talk statistics for a moment shall we, Lady Lilac?"

Stealth Elf sits down on the clock hand and places the briefcase on her lap.  Yet everyone was wondering just where this confidence in Stealth Elf was coming from?  Was she finally able to fully believe in herself, at least her abilities in the ring?  Maybe she was just in a good mood, or worst case scenario she's reading from a script but sure doesn't sound like she is.

-Stealth Elf-
"First of all, there has been all but 1 Ladies' Choice Briefcase holder who's failed to cash-in successfully.  Sure you can claim it's because she gave notice but if that's the case, Lady Lilac, or whoever holds that title, know that when I cash in, you won't see it coming.  Because Sneak attacks is something I'm good at."

She smiles at the plug in of her signature move.  Yet she has had some ninjitsu training back when she first started EWE, Never did get it complete due to her sensei tossing her out because he found out what she was using the training for, but of the lessons she did have which were over a year's worth, she knew about timing, timing and patience, to key's in Stealth training.

-Stealth Elf-
"The other thing is something else you may not know.  Statistically speaking, I've won all of my titles on the first try.  That's right, TeleVixen?  First try, Tag Titles?  Same. Shining Star?  Only one still.  Sure you could talk about my fail attempts in the two Queen of the Ring Tournaments I was in, or WrestleMania's 11 where I lost before the Champion versus Champion Diva's and Shining Star merging match.  But all those times I failed to get the match, the match or matches I had to beat in order to gain my chance at the Gold.  But now I have my chance and trust me, just like the times before, I will not fail this opportunity."

The fire and determination burned in Stealth Elf's eyes.  But it settled as she picked up her Briefcase by the handle.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's for another time and place.  Or is it?  You'll never know."

Stealth Elf giggled slightly before waving her free hand over the briefcase causing it to vanish.  She proceeds to cross her legs and places her hands on her legs.

-Stealth Elf-
"But Wednesday isn't about that... ok maybe a little.  After all one of the people I eliminated last in the Battle Royal is one half of my opponents on that night.  Truth is, what can you say about a girl who's so, I dunno, predictable?  She comes out, claims she flawless and no one else is, makes an excuse at anything that would contradict the fact or just whatev's and moves on.  She's just a list of excuses for me now as to why she's so flawless, and sorry to say you're 'lucky' excuse doesn't cut it anymore.  After all, Lucky once?  Maybe, Lucky Twice?  Could happen.  But it's been more than that, so luck ain't nothing to do with it, Michelle.  So just admit you've lost to me, plan a revenge scheme afterwards so you don't hurt your rep... Which is already broken with every time you claim to be flawless then I beat you again."

Stealth Elf nods slightly as the minute hand moves to the next passing minute, no visible second hand on the clock's face however.

-Stealth Elf-
"Looks like you seem to be siding with Team Grace now than more like a, I dunno, liaison or your own unit who occasionally helps out Grace.  But I guess that's good... But well not really.  When has Team Grace really been that relevant?  All they've done recently is have a scuffle with Josie Wales after she was kicked out of her group and replaced by your partner there Michelle.  Though, guess things will change with the Xplosion brand roster being fully under Grace's control, from what I understand anyways.  Which means it's really just me and Mizore now if Grace tries anything.  Because sure Brooke’s there but she'll have her hands full with the Men's side of things.  And my mom doesn't even want to acknowledge my existence."

Stealth Elf sighed at that, a bit of her usual self-slipping in. She still missed her mom. Sad truth was, she knew what would for sure get her back with her mom. But she wasn't about to dump the love of her life.  She'd just have to think of another way to get through to her, but that would be on a later date.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just know you two that sure the Frost Elfs aren't exactly on a winning streak.  Well individually, yes, but together we've only had I think one match since we lost our Diva's Tag Team titles where we've won... maybe two... well I dunno, these days and matches blur together for me now-a-days.  Just too many things to keep track of.  But none the less, we aren't having issues like you may have seen leading up to Summer BreakDown.  No we are stronger than ever and it's time for the Frost Elfs to get back on top.

Stealth Elf smiles as she stands up and looks into the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"So... Tick Tock, Tick Tock... Don't blink..."

Stealth Elf suddenly vanishes except her glowing green eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you’ll miss it."

The camera stares at the floating eyes before they blink out.  The view then pans out to take in the whole face of the clock before fading to black.

Frost Elfs Vs Team Grace LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Team Grace Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Team Grace

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:49 am
Mizore RP

The scene opens up in Rawlins Wyoming in the beautiful house in the mountains owned by the one and only eWe Legend White Tiger. He is not the scene though as it opens up in the bedroom of Mizore. The room definitely has the young girl feel now as the bed is covered with light blue sheets and a blanket with snowflakes on it. On the wall is a few posters for some bands and video games, along with a few couples shots of her and Stealth Elf along with a replica of the Shining Star and Divas Tag team titles. On the bed the blankets are pulled up into a ball with only a tuft of purple hair sticking out from the top. The little phone on the table vibrates as it makes a knocking noise. Mizore’s head peaks out from under the blankets as she pulls the phone over to her. She looks at it before rolling onto her back and sitting up. She blinks a few times trying to get her eyes to adjust to the light flooding into her room from the window and the bright little screen on the phone.

{Mizore Payne}

A prom?

She never went to her proms when she was in school. She was only eligible to go to two at her old school. The first year she was sick. The last year she had just found out who her real parents were and was already working on her plan to get into the eWe and closer to her dad. She never really had any interest in them anyways. But this isn’t the first time Maya has mentioned this and it seems like it mean a lot to her. Mizore smiles.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course that sounds like a lot of fun. When is it?

She checks over it before she hits send. She kicks the covers off of herself to reveal her light blue fuzzy pajama bottoms with the little snowflakes and her light blue shirt. She moves to the edge of the bed where she slides her feet into some bunny slippers. She had a lot of questions about the prom. She knows the bases of how they work but that’s when a guy asks a girl. Since they were both girls, how would it work. Her phone knocks again with Maya’s response and the details about the prom. Mizore walks over to her calendar hanging on the wall and flips to the right month, making a mark on the day. She tosses her phone on the bed and walks to the mirror to try and untangle some of her hair. She smiles at her reflection. It has been a long road since Summer Breakdown. She can’t believe that she almost bought into Eighteen’s game. For a while she really believed that Maya and Kristy were in cahoots to take her out. Even when Maya refused to fight her at the beginning of the match. But it’s all over now. Maya has been disowned by Kristy. Worst yet she thought she was done with Eighteen. But because of what happened at the end of her dad’s match, it seems she won’t be going away just yet. Mizore sighs as she gives up on her hair.

{Mizore Payne}

Some days I wish I could just chop it all off and be done with it.

She’d never do that though. Besides it’s a lot easier to smooth out after her shower. She wants some advice about the prom first. She leaves her room and walks to the door to her dad’s room. It is open about half way. She peeks inside to see Hollie fast asleep in the bed. She doesn’t want to wake her up, not that she can when Hollie is fast asleep. Besides she also knows that Hollie likes to sleep topless and that’s something she really doesn’t want to see. She caught enough glimpses of them when they traveled together and it never bothered her much. But now that her and Maya are a couple, she would feel kind of wrong. She walks on and down the stairs. She walks into the kitchen where she can hear the sounds of someone moving around.

{Mizore Payne}

Hey dad I wanted to ask you….

She stops in her tracks as she notices the person sitting with him. It is Eighteen. WT is still a bit bruised and bandaged from the killer Tiger’s Lair from Summer Breakdown. Eighteen turns her cold eyes on Mizore who blushes slightly, taking a step back.

{White Tiger}

What is it sweetheart?

{Mizore Payne}

What is she doing here?

{White Tiger}

She has business in Cheyenne and she wanted to stop by and check on me. That was a pretty vicious beating Eli put on me after the match. Thanks again for going to get her after the match.

{Mizore Payne}

I kind of want to talk in private dad.

{White Tiger}

Eighteen won’t be here much longer. We just have a bit of paperwork to finish up. We will go to breakfast together afterwards. You know Hollie won’t wake up until at least noon.

{Mizore Payne}

Okay I will go change. Good seeing you..mom.

Eighteen gives her a half smile before catching herself and returning the sneer. Mizore turns quickly and heads back up the stairs. She likes annoying Eighteen by calling her mom. Eighteen is still uncomfortable with her relationship with Maya but she seems to still want to be in Mizore’s life whether she likes it or not. And she did “apologize” for Summer Breakdown. She claims to have only started the problems between her and Maya to get Mizore to fight to her fullest potential in the tag match. She doesn’t trust her yet but she can’t deny the fact she wants Eighteen in her life. She decides to change clothes as she goes into her room, shutting the camera out as she closes her bedroom door.

SCENE 2

The scene moves ahead a few hours but stays at the same location. Now the scene is outside on the cloudy day. Mizore is inside the fenced in area where they keep the pair of white tigers. She has on the forest green skirt with matching knee high socks. She has on black shoes and her white coat with the black sleeves. She also has a lollipop stick hanging out of her mouth. She has the camera turned on her as she looks around , wishing the tigers would come out to see her. She looks at the camera for a moment as she walks along the outside of the cage.

{Mizore Payne}

So much has changed over the past month. I am now an Xplosion exclusive wrestler. The mother daughter tag match is done and while my team lost, we finally put that little feud behind us. Me and Stealth Elf have overcome the trials of our relationship and are now stronger than ever. Not only that but she has a pretty little briefcase she likes to carry around. Of course I still plan to get my hands on the Divas title and complete my grand slam long before she does. But that is not important at the moment. What is important is that we are about to get back on track as a team. The eWe divas here have had enough of a break from worrying about the Frost Elfs. Fear will be back in full force when we take down Team Grace this Wednesday.

One of the white tiger’s emerges from the wooded in area. It rushes up to her and allows her to scratch it behind its ear. After a moment, it rushes back toward the woods a little ways before stopping and looking back at her. It looks toward the woods and back at her a few times.

{Mizore Payne}

Team Grace. Cayla Phoenix and Michelle McCool. Cayla Phoenix the “new” girl on the block who has really amounted to nothing since she got here. Of course we are all suppose to be worried about her just because she is one of Grace’s hand picked people. I’m not afraid of anything or anyone Grace wants to come up with. And really since you got her Cayla, I haven’t been impressed at all. Maybe you are hiding your true potential. Maybe sometime down the road you will shock us all by showing that you really have some skills buried deep inside of you. But this week won’t be that case. This week you are going to be the weak link in your team. And you are also fighting side by side with someone who doesn’t have the best history with working well with others.

The tiger has come back to her and taken her sleeve in it’s mouth. It starts pulling her toward the wooded area. It’s not being extremely forceful but it’s pulling her hard enough to keep her feet moving. The camera is on a remote control car and Mizore uses the controller in her hand to keep the camera moving with them.

{Mizore Payne}

Think about the situation you find yourself in Cayla. How many partners has Michelle turned on because they don’t fight to her expectations. And that is not even mentioning what Grace does to even her people with real talent. Look what she did to Josie. You need to take a good look at what you got yourself in the middle of Cayla. You are not surrounded by friends. You aren’t even surrounded by allies. You are surrounded by a pack of wild animals. Sure, they will hunt with you. But the moment you show one little sign one weakness, they will eat you for lunch. Might want to give that some thought.

She is having more trouble keeping up now as the wooded in area is harder to maneuver. She is also worried about being this far in. Jeff has told her a few times not to travel to deep into the woods. Even though the tigers are well training, there is still the chance they could turn on someone in there natural habitat. But the tiger is pulling her a little more forcefully now. She glances back at the camera, trying to maneuver it around all the overgrowth and stuff on the ground.

{Mizore Payne}

That leads me to Michelle McCool. Where should I even begin? Me and Miss McCool have a history dating back many many years. We have fought for almost every title. We have had wars to mark the ages. And just as often as not, I have come out on top. There are also times where she has put me down. But this match isn’t about fighting each other one on one. This is a tag team match. And we all know Michelle that you don’t play well with others. Maybe you are flawless. But your partner isn’t. And how hard will she fight for you? We’ve seen plenty in the past how well things work out for people who don’t follow Grace’s orders. Just saying.

She reaches a clearing where the other tiger is laying down with it’s back toward her. Mizore gets concerned, worrying that something might have happened. She walks slowly around the tiger until her eyes light up. There are five little tiger kittens nursing on the mama tiger. She takes a step toward them but the tiger lets out a low growl. Mizore backs up a few steps and looks back at the camera that has finally made its way to her.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Michelle, that marks the difference between me and you. I trust Stealth Elf with my life. I know that she will do anything to have my back and I will do anything to have hers. We will work as a tight unit, just like we did when we won the Divas tag titles both times. And working together, we will be more than enough to put away your little team. So why don’t you do what you do best in this match Michelle. Run away and leave your partner to slaughter. Protect your pretty little flawless face. It’s all for the best.

She kneels down on the ground as a few of the kitties make their way over to her. The mother watches her very carefully as Mizore reaches out her hand and pets the baby tigers. The mother doesn’t make any hostile moves towards her but still watches her very closely.

{Mizore Payne}

So sit back and watch the show Michelle. The Frost Elfs might have fallen over the past few weeks. We might not have been the team we once were. But we will rise stronger than ever. And it all starts when we show that team Grace is nothing more than speed bumps in our way back to the top. Michelle McCool and Cayla Phoenix get ready because you girls are about to become the next two victims, trapped under the ice.

She slowly gets to her feet as the kittens return to the mother. She backs out of the clearing slowly before heading to the house to inform her father of the new babies.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:50 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t271-blitz-vs-adam-rose
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum