JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Team Kristy Vs Team Grace Empty Team Kristy Vs Team Grace

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:32 am
Team Kristy Vs Team Grace LastStand2014-GraceKristy

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/team-grace-vs-team-kristy-t1001.html#p22103168

Show: Last Stand 2014 [3/8/2014]

Sensei Daisuke's dojo in New York City, is where we find Stealth Elf a few days prior to Last Stand.  Stealth Elf had of course, been picking up her training methods in order to make sure that she was able to do her best in her up coming match at Last Stand.  In Fact, it was a match that had been building ever since Stealth Elf arrived in EWE.  

So Stealth Elf found herself sitting in her room one her computer as she was looking back at the EWE archives.  She browsed through until she found the part that she was looking for.

***Ladies Night #45***

*"I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky hits over the PA system. Kristy then comes onto the stage with a microphone. It's apparent that she's not dressed to compete. Kristy paused for a moment as the crowd and commentators wondered what she was doing there. She then raised her microphone to her lips.*

Kristy Jensen: No, I'm not here to compete for this match.

*Mix reactions from the fans. As some still wondered what she was doing there.*

Kristy Jensen: After all it'd not be right if the EWE Vice Chairman to just take on random matches. Though, I can't say I'm overly found of the stipulation. But I guess if she's willing to throw her career away for nothing. But it does give someone the opportunity for a match tonight. So Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing her opponent. From parts Unknown, Stealth Elf!!

*"Reflection (Remix)" by Christina Aguilera hits the PA system as Stealth Elf heads onto the stage. She's wearing the outfit she just got which looks like the outfit in the banner. There's a serious look in her eyes as she makes her way to the stage. She enters the ring ready to face her opponent.* Her opponent, Joy Giovanni entered the ring, to her old theme from the WWE. Upon the time that Joy entered the ring, the bell was rung, as she was quickly, and humorously rolled up with an O'Connor roll that gives Stealth Elf a victory. Reflection played again, as Stealth Elf popped up, satisfied with a win that didn't even make her break a sweat, as Grace looked agitated with her newest signee in Stealth Elf. She vowed to punish her, but, it would be in due time, as she quickly exited the ring, and onto a real match-up that was bound to get the EWE audience a little more interested.

***End Video***

That was were it began.  From the very start, Grace Moretti was trying to rid the EWE of Stealth Elf by throwing her into a match that could boot her out just like that.  Though Stealth Elf had been nervous, she was confident and thus she managed to get her first win in what was the quickest pin of the night, probably even the week.

Stealth Elf continued to scroll through the archives as she glanced at her second match, against Kaitlynn and AJ Lee, interesting how that was before Kaitlynn got her terrible reputation, and Stealth El almost wondered if it was her fault she got like that.  But she shrugged it off as she came to where just moments after, Grace was going to give Stealth Elf a real challenge, which she found out was going to be her first encounter, with Josie Whales on Ladies Night #47.

Stealth Elf frowned as she remembered the match well, and how she rolled up Josie wales pinning in in a little over 2 minutes.  But she then remembered, the lights going out...

***Ladies Night #47***
The lights returned as we see Raven from the Shadow Division attacking Stealth Elf. She was putting the boots to the Elven opponent, as the crowd booed her loudly.

KELLY

"It's Raven!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON

"When did Scott Levy get a sex change?"

KELLY

"Not THAT Raven! Jeez, if you paid attention to people on the roster other than the Queens, you'd remember her from the Queen of the Ring tournament."

} Raven pounded on Stealth Elf a little more until she finally stopped as she was now towering over Stealth Elf. Just then the titantron flare up as we See General manager Grace Moretti. {

GRACE MORETTI

"Well... weird... green Elf thingy. You wondered who I had planned for you to meet at War Games. And there she is, returning to EWE.

***End Video***

Stealth Elf clinched her fist in anger a bit as she remembered how her match went down at War Games.

-Stealth Elf-
"I would of won too, had Stupid Josie not distracted the ref.  And that stupid Nun-chuck."

Stealth Elf just frowned at her sudden outburst.  Then again her Sensei wasn't exactly home anyways.  Out doing some shopping.  So Stealth Elf just went on scrolling through the archives, remembering how she went on to defeat 2 of the former members of the queens of wrestling, then lost to Hollie Winder.  Yet she was glad that her friend Kristy was looking out for her, since she not only found out that Stealth Elf was actually the Number One contender, but she made sure Grace book the match.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I should of known though.  Sure Grace didn't really do anything to me during those past three weeks.  But UGH, I should of known she'd make sure I failed at getting my first title."

And that she did as thanks to another distraction by Josie Wales, and a cheep shot by Raven, Stealth Elf found herself on the losing end one more time.  
Stealth Elf tightened her fists in anger as she watched the events unfold, on her computer screen.  On how after the match, Raven and Josie began to attack Stealth Elf only for Mizore to come down to assist her.  Stealth Elf actually smiled seeing that.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well... at least it wasn't a total loss."

Stealth Elf watched as Mizore had carried her to the back, but Stealth Elf did remember that really it was the start of Mizore and Stealth Elf tag teaming together.  For later that night, Kristy had not only suspended Grace and Josie Wales, but had set up a little pay back for Stealth Elf as she and Mizore was set to face Raven in a handicap match on the next Ladies night.

-Stealth Elf-
"Still didn't get that ruling though... catching the nun-chuck... I thought that if it didn't hit me, it'd not count as a disqualification."

Stealth Elf was referring to how Raven tried to get a disqualification loss by trying to hit Stealth Elf with a nun-chuck.  Stealth Elf had grabbed it, but the ref called for the bell.  Thankfully, Kristy was there to restart that match to which Stealth Elf and Mizore hit Raven with their Black Ice finisher and got the victory.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're kidding me if you think that you let us win.  You just made a mistake and you couldn't handle admitting you were wrong."

At least that's what Stealth Elf thought as she watched the footage, for she remembered Raven talking in her next match about how she let Stealth Elf and Mizore beat her.  But regardless, it was their first win as a team, and thus, the Frost Elfs were born.

-Stealth Elf-
"... still wish Grace wouldn't of come back..."

The next few weeks, leading up to Anniversary X, Stealth Elf and Mizore had teamed up a few more times, had a few losses but at Anniversary X, They defeated A.L.A.  On that same night, Kristy decided to unsuspend Grace Moretti and Josie Wales after a chat with one of her old friends.

Stealth Elf checked on the next footage, yet she tried not to think of the other thing that happened on very next Ladies Night, Ladies Night #52.  Instead she focused on what Grace did, setting up a glorified handicap match.  But thanks to the Voice of Rebellion, the match changed to an actual tag match.  Still, they might of even won, had Milana not come down and slapped Josie Wales across the face.

-Stealth Elf-
"Can't even win without cheating!  Honestly, Grace things I'M bad for the company?  I've defeated AJ Lee, Trish Stratus, Lita... two people her group couldn't even beat in a that tag match.  So why is it that Grace thinks I'M the one bad for the company... Sure I look funny, but not like I did it to myself!... or did I?"

Stealth Elf's rant fell a little short.  She had no idea rather it was her that made herself look like this, or someone else.  That was the problem with amnesia.  But despite that, Stealth Elf wasn't trying to make a mockery of wrestling like Syd Vicious believed.  She truly did love the sport and she did her best to win.  This wasn't a dog and pony show for her.  She was trying to be taken seriously.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't even really PLAY the Skylanders game... only to keep up on what I've told Sensei."

Which was another thing lots of people seemed to bring up about her.  That she was a nerd, some obsessed fan of the game.  Then again, she didn't know.  She could be exactly like Alice Wonderstone, only her plan to become Stealth Elf worked, while Alice's plan only resulted in her getting rapped.

Stealth Elf just lowered her head.  She hated not knowing answers to who she really was.  And really it was thanks to that misery and sorrow of that, that caused her to really not put forth an effort against Syd Vicious.  Which just so happened to be playing on Stealth Elf's computer.  She then watched as after the match was over, Stealth Elf was attacked by Grace's entire group.  Only to be saved by the Voice of Rebellion.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's not a nessisary Evil... it's just you trying to justify your own selfish wishes.  You only want the talented to win if they fit your criteria, you're perfect idea of a champion.  Which I guess is why you constantly tried to get rid of me... I can be better in this company, both Mizore and Kristy sees that in me."

Stealth Elf stopped as she thought about that.  She knew that they both had confidence in her.  Kristy believed in her, that she was willing to put her job on the line.  Stealth Elf wasn't so sure if that was a good idea for Kristy.  She didn't need to prove anything, and if Stealth Elf and her team loss...

-Stealth Elf-
"No stop thinking like that... you have to believe you can win this without a shadow of a doubt.  Come on, remember you've all ready defeated each one of her group.  You beat Josie Wales in your third match.  Michelle McCool last week, and Raven after Hell Frozen Over."

Stealth Elf nodded to herself.  She had to remain positive.  That's what Mizore would do.

-Stealth Elf-
"Besides... they've only beaten you when they cheated, and Grace wouldn't do that...right?  She'd invoke her stipulation if she tried to have someone interfere."

Stealth Elf nodded again.  She knew that Grace couldn't weasel her way out of this one.  And finally, Stealth Elf will not have to worry about her any more.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right, we got this."

Stealth Elf glanced at the archives one caught her eye.  It was her match against Michelle McCool.  Yet she knew she pretty much got allot of her frustration out then, the fact still remained.

-Stealth Elf-
"She knows.... She knows my secrets.  I can take her out in the match.  But what's to stop her from revealing them?"

Stealth Elf frowned.  It was as simple as that and was still something she'd have to deal with.  But then, she remembered what her Sensei had told her.  Perhaps, that was the best solution. Perhaps she should just reveal her secrets before McCool or Heyman has a chance too.  Would that help?  Was she even ready?  So for the next half hour or so she began to contemplate on it.  Pacing in her room going over what might happen on either side.  Finally, she came to a decision and not a moment to soon as she could hear her Sensei walking past the room.  So she headed out.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Sensei?"

Sensei Daisuke turned around.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Hello Stealth Elf.  Need something?"

Stealth Elf paused slightly as she thought.  Building up the courage to finally tell him.

-Stealth Elf-
"I uh..."

Sensei Daisuke waited patiently.  Stealth Elf continued to try and say it.  But finally just held up a finger.

-Stealth Elf-
"One sec."

So she went back into the room and grabbed her laptop then came back out.  She set it to one of the matches she's had and then showed it to Sensei Daisuke.  Stealth Elf waited nervously as Sensei watched it.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"...And that's you?"

Stealth Elf nodded though she looked to Sensei to see how he'd react.  But he didn't say a word. As he just walked straight into Stealth Elf's room.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Sensei?"

Stealth Elf wasn't sure if she should follow him.  But wondered what he was doing.  So she waited trying not to listen in.  Finally, the door opened as Sensei held what looked to be one of Stealth elf's bags.  He tossed the bad down in front of her.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Sensei, what's this?"

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You're stuff.  This is no longer your home."

Stealth Elf actually teared up at that.  It wasn't supposed to happen this way.

-Stealth Elf-
"But Sensei, Please!"

Sensei only shook his head and pointed to the door.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I told you, Fumei.  You broke the agreement."

-Stealth Elf-
"...Sensei..."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I'm not your Sensei no more."

So, with tears flowing from her eyes, Stealth Elf picked up her bag, and left the dojo... What was she going to do now?  But one thing she did know... She wasn't about to let Grace Moretti's team win now.

Team Kristy Vs Team Grace LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t142-team-grace-vs-team-kristy

Last edited by JCKane on Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Team Kristy Vs Team Grace Empty Re: Team Kristy Vs Team Grace

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:33 am

The scene opens up inside of the locker room shared tonight by the Frost Elfs. Sitting on the couch is Stealth Elf, looking forward at Mizore who is wearing a camouflage skirt with a matching jacket. Even her knee high socks match the attire with her wearing brown shoes to tie the look together. She even has a matching bandana tied around her head, pushing down her purple locks of hair. She has a black swagger stick that she twirls around as she paces in place and talks to the cameras and Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

War! A conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air. This is a war that has been brewing for months now. And the final battle comes to head at Last Stand. What a great name for the final battle. It was almost like this show was built around the final battle between Grace and Kristy.

{Stealth Elf}

I want to thank you again for agreeing to help me in Kristy in this match. I know it is asking a lot with your Divas title match later in the night. Plus you have no real personal reasons to be involved.

{Mizore Payne}

No reason to be involved? First of all, I’ve been waiting a while to get my hands on Michelle McCool. She has been a pain in my tail since she arrived here. And the last few times we have fought, she not only beat me but took championships away from me. I’d go into any war if I had the chance to get my hands on her. Besides, you are one of my best friends. I’d gladly go into any war with you.

Mizore gives Stealth Elf a thumbs up. Stealth Elf smiles and looks down. Mizore starts pacing back and forth as she talks.

{Mizore Payne}

Michelle McCool is my only focus on this match. Ever since she knocked me out of the Queen of the Ring last year, she has been like a bad itch you just can’t quite reach. She took my Shining Star championship away from me. She brushed me aside like I was nothing on my rematch clause. That’s not going to happen tonight. Not on my watch. What Michelle needs to realize is that she is on the losing team. Josie Wales hasn’t been on her game since her return. You saw how easily I beat her on Ladies Night. And while Raven might say she is all about backing Grace up, she wants the Shining Star championship back more. That will be her focus.

Mizore looks at Stealth Elf who is watching her intently. Mizore keeps walking as she talks, tapping the swagger stick on her shoulder.

{Mizore Payne}

Michelle really hasn’t a friend in the world in this match. You got Raven who took her Shining Star championship away from her. And with the tight group that Raven and Josie is, we all know who will take the blame when the team loses. Michelle has to realize that she doesn’t have a friend in the world during this match. If I as her, I wouldn’t even bother showing up. But if she does, she will be my main focus. I don’t care about Josie or Raven. I just want to be sure that Michelle leaves with another loss on her records.

Mizore smiles at this thought. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a different looking sucker out of her jacket pocket. Stealth Elf turns her head slightly.

{Stealth Elf}

Those look different from the ones that you usually use.

{Mizore Payne}

Didn't I mention that the strange card that I got for Valentine’s Day came with a basket of lollipops and some flowers. They are really good lollipops too. I’m trying to take my time with them to make them last.

Mizore takes the wrapper of the lollipop and places it in her mouth. She closes her eyes and savors the flavor for a moment before looking back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

And then there is Josie Wales. Last week on Ladies Night, she tried to step up to me.. And I find it funny that she accuses everyone else of her loss. It was just me and her out there. Everyone else had been removed from ringside by Brooke. So her excuses are falling on deaf ears. The fact of the matter is, she is nothing to me. Knowing her, she lost on purpose. I’m sure she was scared to death to face Syd. Most people are. If she wanted a chance so bad, she could have stepped up to Abby’s challenge.

{Stealth Elf}

I can’t believe no one stepped up to her challenge.

{Mizore Payne}

I would have if I hadn’t already had this match signed. But the fact is that if Josie wanted the shot bad enough, she could have called out Abby. But she is a coward. She spent half her time hiding behind Angela Fortin. Now she will most likely hide behind Raven and Grace all the time. Her place is in the shadows of better wrestlers. It would be best for her just to stay there. As for m siding with Stealth Elf, it is called being a friend. Something I’m sure a loser like Josie doesn’t have any of. The Ladies Night Era ran by Brooke will be so much better than anything Grace can bring to the table. So I fight for the “little”divas that Grace would crush for no reason. That is why I’ll fight just as hard to make sure Grace’s team loses and she is reduced to bringing Brooke coffee.

{Stealth Elf}

Grace would make a good maid.

{Mizore Payne}

Maid? More like a little gopher.

{Stealth Elf}

She is going to become a gopher?

{Mizore Payne}

No. Like go for coffee or go for Brooke’s dry cleaning.

{Stealth Elf}

Oh…….I don’t get it.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t worry about it, it was just a bad pun. That brings me to the final person of this match. Quote the Raven: Just once more.

Stealth Elf looks to say something but changes her mind. Mizore chuckles lightly.

{Mizore Payne}

Isn’t it fun being the only two people in this match who are double booked? Not only that but we both have title matches. My question for Raven is how much does this match really mean to her versus the championship? Winning the Divas championship means a lot to me. But so does my friendship with Stealth Elf. And I would never betray her by giving any less then my very best. Can you say the same Raven? Will you fight the three of us as hard as you will Trish for the title. I don’t think you will. You don’t have that kind of heart. That is what makes us different. I have the heart. You just have greed and selfishness.

{Stealth Elf}

We won’t make you fight so much. I don’t want you worn down for your title match.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t worry about me Stealth Elf. I trained myself to deal with both matches tonight. We just need to make sure we beat them rather quickly. That way I have plenty of time to rest. I figure our little match will be early in the show. But that isn’t important anyways. I have faith on you and Anya having my back during this match. We will win in no time and I won’t have to use much of my energy after all.

Mizore gives Stealth Elf a thumbs u which she smiles and returns,

{Mizore Payne}

I find it funny that she wants to attack the Experience. Especially after last week when Kelsi did what no one else has been able to sans Abby and defeated Syd fair and square. But the question in the bottom of all her rambling was why I got involved in the first place. I didn’t know who Stealth Elf was. What I saw was two people beating down one. And even though Jeff hasn’t been in the picture long, he has taught me to do the right thing. And when one person is being beat down by two the right thing to do is even the odds. If Raven hadn’t been a coward and fought Elf one on one, I’d never gotten involved. So she only has herself to blame when I’m the reason Grace is demoted and her band of losers suffers a really tough defeat.

{Stealth Elf}

Thanks for that by the way.

{Mizore Payne}

Anytime partner. What Team Grace needs to realize is that the Stealth Elfs will son be known as the toughest team on Ladies Night. We will be the Divas Tag Team champions soon and we have Raven and Josie to thank. Thank them for allowing us to meet and form this killer duo. We will thank them right before they become three more victims, trapped under the ice. On to battle!

Mizore lets out a loud war cry, causing Stealth Elf to jump. She runs out of the room, leaving a puzzled Stealth Elf behind. Stealth Elf jumps up and rushes after Mizore as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:35 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum