JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Questions Grace's Decisions Empty Kristy Questions Grace's Decisions

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:40 am
Note: I don't know if this Segment was Used. I know Jay liked to keep HiaC rare so he either didn't use it, edited that part out, or kept it in and later changed it back to a Cage match.

Note 2: Needs Layout

LN segment (scar told me too)

Sep 23, 2013
So yeah Scar told me to pm my segment to you so here it is:

*"I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky hits over the PS system.*

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing at this time. She is the Vice Chairman of EWE. Kristy Jensen.

*Kristy Jensen enters on the stage. She's wearing a buiness looking dress and carrying a microphone in her hand. She makes her way down to the ring. Once there she gets in taking the steps and get in the ring. The crowds are doing their normal cheers. Kristy waits as her music is cut before she raises the microphone to her lips.*

Kristy: Now, thanks to my husband, Ladies' Night has finally got out from the reign of Stephinie McMahon.

*Kristy glances at Stephinie McMahon sitting at the comentators booth then went back to the audience.*

Kristy: Ladies' Night is now under the management of Grace Moretti. While so far she's not been doing that bad of a job, there's still a few things that need to come to attention.

*Kristy pauses momentarilly.*

Kristy: The first of which is your decision to make Stephanie MchMan-Helmsley a Comentator. Revenge can be sweet Grace, but when my husband fired Stephanie he ment to let her stay out of his company. Not for you to bring her back as a comentator. Ofcourse, I have the power to go back to firing Stephinie right here and now.

*Kristy looks over to Stephanie and smiles.*

Kristy: But... I won't for now. So For now we'll just see how well she does. So just remember Stephanie, we'll be watching.

*Kristy then turned her attention back to the audience.*

Kristy: Kristy second questionable decision is how she's been doing business while having a message. There's a time and place for those, Grace. Just not here on Ladies Night.

*Kristy pauses again as she's about to say her final point.*

Kristy: Lastly, is the cage match that Grace has set up for the Diva's Championship match at Dynamic Destruction. Now I can see where you're coming from with this. Keep the Shield at bay so they can't interupt this match. But, do you really think that the Shield is going to let a simple climb over a cage is going to stop them from interfering?

*Kristy shook her head.*

Kristy: No, they may be considered a Wolf Pack, but unlike wolfs they can climb. But Grace did have an interisting idea, just the type of match is wrong. So I'm here by changing that match to a Hell in the Cell match. That way, there's no gaping opening at the top of the cage wall.

*Kristy paused as the crowd reacted to the decision.*

Kristy: That should be all for now. So enjoy the rest of the show.

*With that, Kristy left the ring and headed to the back.*
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Questions Grace's Decisions Empty Re: Kristy Questions Grace's Decisions

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:41 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum