JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Torrie Wilson Empty Kristy Vs Torrie Wilson

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:55 pm
Kristy vs Torrie Wilson

*The scene opens to the back yard of the Jensen mantion.  We see Kristy out back with a servant with a plate shooting machine.  Kristy didn't have a gun but she seemed to have her hand out, palm outstretched.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pull!"

*The servent fired a plate into the sky.  Kristy took aim with her hand then a lazor came out of her opened palm and hit the plate dead on.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pull!"

*The servant fired another plate has once again Kristy destroyed it with a lazor from her hand.  If you noticed she didn't seem to happy.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pull!"

*Another plate in the air and another shot from Kristy destoying it.*

-Butler-
"Right this way."

*A butler came around to the back followed by Spangled.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pull!"

*Another plate, followed by it being destroyed.  Spangled walked up to Kristy.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Hey Kristy."

*Kristy turned to Spangled and an angery look of "what do you want" flashed across her face. Spangeld raised his hands in defense.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Hey no need to get angry.  Just came by to make some adjustments to the software I gave you."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then go do it.  I'm not stopping you."

*Kristy still didn't sound to happy.  Kristy turned back to the shooting range has she signaled for another plate.*

-Spangled Banner-
"I also came by to see if you're ok."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And what makes you think I'm not?"

*She fired again at the plate destroying it.*

-Spangled Banner-
"For one the angry plate shooting.  I mean don't normal people use pleetes?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're point?  Pull!"

*Another plate up in the air.*

-Spangled Banner-
"I'm just saying you're angry that's all.  As for what? I'm not completly sure... but I can bet it's a combination of your loss last Ladies Night and..."

*Kristy shot down another plate.*

-Spangled Banner-
"...and the fact that Blitz hasn't been seen since waking up from his small comma."

OOC: remember for those who have read my Blitz rp this takes place in between Blitz leaving the hospital and him arriving for his match on Chaos.

*Kristy pauses for a second.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pull!"

*Another plate in the air.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Though I'm pretty sure the fact that Blitz got attacked and may have amesia like you did is also bothering you."

*Kristy then rounded on Spangled angerly.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's nothing like my amesia... Mine was surgically removed... Blitz's was beating out of him.  And... that stupid Leo!..."

*Kristy turned back to the shooting area and even though the plate had allready landed she still fire at it.*

-Spangled Banner-
"You're mad at Leo's promo?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"well, yeah.  I why would he say those things about Blitz?  Aren't the two of them friends?"

-Spangled Banner-
"He's just saying what's on his mind... though I don't believe Leo ever called Blitz his friend."

*Kristy went over to a seat outside and sat down.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"What ever, I don't want to talk about it."

*Spangled looked at her and could tell she did but decieded not to risk ending up like one of those plates.  So he casually walked to a seat siting opposite Kristy and sat down.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Then what do you want to talk about?"

*Kristy sat there for a minute looking out over the shooting area still fumming.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Ummm... how about your match on Ladies Night?"

*Kristy does a small grunt but continues to fume.*

-Spangled Banner-
"ok... it's against Torrie Wilson... Some seem to think that you'll win due to Torrie Wilson's lack of ability to ... I believe they used the word try."

*Kristy turned torwards Spangled.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"I read them too and majority of them didn't even care... saying it was a bunch of no bodies facing off."

-Spangled Banner-
"You were gone for a while... and before that, even longer.  Plus the fact that you've never held a title..."

*Kristy glared at Spangled.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're not helping."

*Spangled only shrugged it off.*

-Spangled Banner-
"I'm only saying that you can't blaim them for thinking you're a no body."

*There was another reason Spangled knew of but given Kristy current state of mind he deemed it best not to bring it up.  Though Kristy took note of it.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"And?"

-Spangled Banner-
"And what?"

*Spangled only gave a small indication that there was a another reason but he hid it well after that so he was a bit surprised that she cuaght on to it.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"What's the other reason?"

*Spangled debated his choises and decieded to go ahead and tell her.*

-Spangled Banner-
"Well the other... don't shoot me... but the other is because of you're affliations with Blitz..."

*Kristy's face turned mad as she fired a very large beam up into the air with a yell.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"What is with these stupid people... I'm getting sick and tired of everyone basising their stupid bias towards us because some previous losses.  Can they not see that we've changed?  I mean I may have lost my last match but I won my first one back and I've got just about half wins and half losses on my record same has Blitz... is that not pretty good?  I've made it past the first round of King of extreme as and I've wn most of my one on one matches.  So how can they just say that I'm still a no body.  I only stopped in the first place because I wasn't able to compete due to being pregnant.  The other time was because my job and home life started becoming to strainuous so I had to leave for awhile.  But that's all taken care of."

*Spangled just sat there and let her rant.  Good to atleast get it out of her system.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"I try my butt off and just because I've gotten busy in the past makes them think that I'm a no body?  Oh they have another thing coming to them.  I'm sick of it up to here.  If they want me win just to show I'm something? Fine.  "

*Kristy then looked at Spangled.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now go I got work to do?"

-Spangled Banner-
"... huh ok..."

*Spangled got up and left. He didn't need to update the program he made for Kristy, manuelly.  Kristy got up still fumming. She walked into the middle of the field and began to do a few basic stretches.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh I'll win all right."

*Kristy dropped down and began some push-ups.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'll win so bad they'll have to take notice."

Kristy Vs Torrie Wilson K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Torrie Wilson Empty Re: Kristy Vs Torrie Wilson