JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Vs Captain 80s Vs Jack Levy Empty Lindsey Vs Captain 80s Vs Jack Levy

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm

"Help! Help!"

The sounds of the damsel in distress called out in the black and white video as a woman who's face was obscured was being carried by a man wearing black and had a handlebar mustache on his face.  This was the clear villain of the film, yet there was something about him that seemed oddly familiar.  Nonetheless, this mustached man arrived at his destination, a rail road crossing.  There he proceeded to tie up the damsel to the tracks.

"Help! Help!"

The evil man crackled his evil laugh as he finished tying the lady to the tracks, gloating over his deed.

-? ? ?-
"No one can save you now!"

He twirled his impressive mustache in a mincing manner just as the railroad crossing began to go off.  The blinking red lights, the warning sounds, yes even the distant sound of a train whistling.  Time was of the essence now!

-? ? ?-
"Who can save me?!"

The man cackles again, continuing to twirl his impressive whiskers. When suddenly, the opening sound of "Nothing's going to stand in our way" begins to play.  The evil dooer looks up in aghast before the scene cuts over to an approaching air ship.  But as it crosses over, suddenly, the black and white flashes into brilliant color of the 80s.  Various flower petals rain down in bursts from this transition.  As it gets closer another sound hits in tune with the opening song.

"Captain 80s!!"

The music continues as we get a flash to where our villain and captive are still washed in black and white. The villain giving a scowl behind his mustache.  We cut again back to the air ship and it's bright colors and peace signs on the sails.

"Captain 80s Yeah!!"

The ship stops above the tracks as we get a slight shot of just how close the train was to squashing our un-named damsel.  But we now see a shot of the man himself, Captain 80s!  Or we assume it's him, standing up there on the bow of the ship looking all heroic.  Eventually, he jumps off the stern and falls down, landing with a mighty thud as the color washes over the rest of the scene removing all traces of the black and white.  When the good captain stands, it's quiet clear that this wasn't THE captain 80s, but a stand in.

-Captain 80s-
"Ahoy there, Jack Levy, villainous creature that ye are.  Unhand that there fair maiden or you'll face the power of the eig..."

Now it was coming together, as the mustached man in black did resemble that of Jack Levy with his very short unnatural red hair which caused the mustache on his face to stick out even more as it was pure black.  Levy, began to twirl it as he cut the captain off.

-Jack Levy-
"You're too late, 80s.  The train's on it's way.  You can not save her in time!"

The camera cuts to show the train still chugging away as it grew ever so closer to the danger mark. But Captain 80s wasn't worried as he placed his hands on his hips in a heroic pose and gave a hearty chuckle.

-Captain 80s-
"Aye, but you underestimate my might, matey.  Do not worry, my fair lady, I will have you out of there in a j..."

-? ? ?-
"Or... I can do it myself."

The Captain and Jack look down to where the the damsel in distress had been tied up.  As the camera's pan down all they could see was empty ropes laying on the ground.  Both were shocked before suddenly, Jack Levy was turned around, and there, was the damsel in distress as she quickly laid him out with what had been dubbed the Rabbit's foot.  If that wasn't enough of a clue to who this lady was, when she turned around, it was clear that this was Lindsey Bunny.  But this one was the real deal.

-Captain 80s-
"Ahoy there Lindsey, vanquisher of Jack Levy, but you needn't have worried for I have rescued many a damsel in di-"

But Lindsey shakes her head as she walks over in her old-timey yellow dress.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Oh I wasn't worried for I'm not a damsel in distress..."

Lindsey leans in close as a smirk spreads across her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm the REAL villain of this story."

A surprise appeared on Captain 80's face before he was kicked right into the gut knocking the wind right out of him.  Lindsey then hoists the captain up and plants him with a move she's dubbed, the Bunny Bomb.  Captain 80s lands right down on Jack Levy.  Lindsey takes a step back just as the train runs over the both of them, thankfully the viewing audience doesn't see the bodies on the track as this happens but they do see a splash of red coming from down below.  Lindsey's smirk widens before she walks out of the shot causing the scene to fade.

A video program comes to an end in the home office of an unknown individual.  Sitting behind the desk of said home office was the owner of the home and friend of Lindsey Bunny who just so happened to be sitting in a chair across from the same desk, waiting to see the reaction from her friend.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, what'd you think?"

Lindsey's friend seemed to be keeping calm yet there was a clear annoyance written on her face, despite it not being as expressive.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"So this is what you've been working on?"

Lindsey gives a nod.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"With my money?"

Again Lindsey gives a nod but this time includes a verbal response.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Sure is."

The woman again looks over to her monitor, staring at the blank screen of the video that just played before finally shaking her head.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Are you serious?  You spent resources on making this crap?  It's a joke."

Lindsey shakes her head now getting slightly defensive herself.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"It's fitting.  You seen that 80s guy on Twitter.  He's nothing more than a joke.  Why should we treat him any differently?  Besides, you saw the ending, yeah I know you got a thing about..."

The woman shot her a cold glare which stops Lindsey from finishing that statement.  

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Regardless, this trash is unacceptable."

Lindsey rolls her eyes slightly.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Unacceptable?  You came to me remember?  You said you needed help with this thing you're trying to do."

But her friend shakes her head.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"I was looking for Leo."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"And he said he wanted no part in this. I know, I was there.  Besides, I like the guy but with his record I'm surprised you even thought of him first. Not with what you're trying to do."

-Lindsey's Friend-
"At least with him I know what to expect.  Not this trash."

The woman's hand waved towards her computer screen as she sneered slightly.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"It's almost as bad a something Blitz would of come up with."

Lindsey mocks being hurt with that one.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Ouch, that's a low blow there.  Speaking of him, what is your former boyfriend doing?"

Lindsey's friend's eyes narrowed at her.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Me and Blitz never dated.  I may have liked him at one point, but that was a long time ago."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"They say you never forget your first crush.  And with your..."

The woman's eyes narrowed even further causing Lindsey again to drop the subject.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Alright, but you're still wrong about the video."

-Lindsey's Friend-
"And who is it that calls the shots around here?  In fact, the only reason I even considered giving you a shot is because you used to work for my husband."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"No, I worked for Dr. Warlin. He was an old friend of mine."

But the woman wasn't having that.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"And who did Dr. Warlin work for?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Your husband, so."

The woman nods.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Exactly.  Not to mention if I recall, you even helped my husband directly a few times, even continued to work for him after Dr. Warlin was let go."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You mean put in prison."

The woman waved her hand dismissing the details.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"That's besides the point.  You've helped out my husband and now you are assisting me.  So I expect the same respect that you gave him.  So if I say that this video is trash, then it is trash."

Lindsey shakes her head a little bit in annoyance.  Perhaps she shouldn't of taken this up but it was an interesting opportunity that she had wanted to do in the past, but thanks to circumstances, including her friend Leo not willing to play ball, she wasn't able too.  Besides, she still liked this woman even if they disagreed on the video.  So she let the annoyance wash from her face as she leans back in her chair.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Well, it's too late."

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Excuse me?"

Lindsey nods her head.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Too late.  I already uploaded it before I came in here. Didn't think you'd object."

This causes the annoyance to flash on her friends face as she takes a moment to pinch her eyebrows to calm herself down.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Why would you even think this was ok?"

Lindsey shrugged her shoulders.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Hey, like I said, this treats Captain 80s like the joke he is.  And not to judge me for being a woman."

Lindsey's friend lowers her hand as she seemed to return to her previous demeanor.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"There are other ways you could of done that.  You also barely even touched your other opponent.  The video was more directed towards Captain 80s."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I know that.  But what can you say, I barely know anything about the man, except his terrible taste in hair color.  Seriously, that red hair of his... could of picked a better shade."

Lindsey's friend gives her another look and Lindsey again only shrugs.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Seriously, that's the most I know about the guy, minus his move set.  But sure let me make an entire video of a red head looking for shiny triangles... now that would be dumb."

Lindsey rolled her eyes.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Fine.  But I expect to see more than just this video.  UGWC needs to know we mean business.  More than just some cheesy video with a twist ending."

Lindsey gives a nod as she stands up.  Before glancing at the clock in the room.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Yeah I get you.  Anyways, I'm going to grab me some grub in town.  You want to join me?"

The lady shakes her head.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"I'm fine."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"All right then.  I'll catch you later."

With that Lindsey heads out of the room and into the halls of the rather large home owned by her friend.  As she walked she pulled out her phone and checks it only to notice that a signal interruption had canceled her upload of the previously mentioned video.  Lindsey chuckles to herself.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Ah well, I still liked it."

She said as she hits send once again before continuing on her way.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You enjoy my video?"

The scene opens up to a simple hotel room as the camera's were focused on a semi-comfortable looking chair you could find in just about any of hotel room.  The voice, came from outside of the camera's view but it wasn't long before one, Lindsey Bunny, walked into the shot.  She wore a yellow top with a pair of dark blue jeans.  She smiles slightly before sitting down in the chair mentioned previously as she crosses her legs.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm sure you did, unlike a friend of mine, but it's more about what the video entails than it's cheesiness and it's simple... We're not in the 80s any more, sugar.  So welcome to the other side of the 21st century where bad guys may not only not have a mustache, but also be wearing that skirt you want to win for yourself."

Lindsey winks to the camera as she grins.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Let's not forget we're in the age of technology and social media.  Back in YOUR day Mr. 80s, they probably all got together to sing kumbaiya around a flying ship while they sung those derby 80s songs and smoked your choice of flower power.  I mean how else do you explain your insanity of flying around on a freaking pirate ship.  Falcor was it named?  Isn't that the dog/dragon hybrid from Never Ending story?"

Lindsey shakes her head with the trace of a smile on her lips.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But I get it.  It's all about standing out in this business right?  And a captain from the 80s is just what the doctor ordered.  But matey, if you're going to try and get with the times by using Social media, at least learn to how to hashtag correctly... and finish your f*cking sentences.  Unless it's all in the name of standing out, then congratulations, you stand out.  After all have you seen all the attention you've been getting from all them bimbos on twitter?  Bimbos is an 80s word right?"

Lindsey shrugs her shoulders before leaning forward adopting a slight annoyance on her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But you know something.  I hate people like you, Captain.  Those insane idiots who put on their little act rather from drugs or not... all for that 5 minutes of fame.   All of which they undermine those who really put forth the effort to try to make a name for themselves the old fashioned way.  That is where me and my friend agree.  But this isn't an informercial talking about how social media and TV shows are ruining today's youths.  I say f*ck 'em.  But I don't get to just walk on past you and go on my merry way, now do I Captain'oh my Captain?"

Lindsey shakes her head as if to answer her own rhetorical question.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"No. Instead, I have to contend with you while I try and make a name for myself in Professional Wrestling.  After all this is my first match ever... didn't you know?"

Lindsey smirks slightly as she holds out her arms in a display fashion.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That's right, you're looking at the debut match for Lindsey Bunny. Not just in UGWC, but the entire wrestling world.  Sure I almost had an opportunity to wrestle for another company, but that never came to pass.  But lucky you, right?"

Lindsey chuckled slightly before lowing her arms back to the arm rest.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Of course, you'd think with all that I've been saying, that I'm disappointed in my opponents for my first match. But on the contrary, I'm actually glad I get to step into the ring with this clown who calls himself a captain.  Because that means I don't have to step aside while he continues in his stupidity.  No I get to get in there and kick his ass in front of a live audience.  Isn't that just fun?  Now the whole world can see just how dumb you are, matey.  But more importantly they get to see that this bunny means business.  And you won't be seeing the tom foolery of Captain Jack Sparrow.. but the ruthless military might of Good Ol' Captain Lindsey, as instead of sending him to the brig so he can escape to continue his hilarious hijinks, we cut off his head right then and there."

Lindsey swings her hand across her chest to mimic herself swinging a sword before once again returning her hand to the arm rest but this time placing both hands on her lap.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Speaking of Jack, don't think I've forgotten about you, Jack Levy.  The man with the awful choice in hair color.  Of course, I'd love to go on and on about you.  But I can't find anything about you.  I know that you're not part of the UGWC Roster as it seems you signed up specifically to be part of this Chill thing they got going on.  As for me, I'm only on here because I got tired of waiting.  Seriously, The next show just seems so far away and I didn't want to wait any longer to start kicking some ass.  Also gives me a nice little warm up before the main stage.  Ironic given the show name."

Again Lindsey chuckles slightly.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But does that mean you'll be able to come in here with some kind of advantage?  Knowledge is power after all.  Then again, you don't know anything about me, now do you?  For all I know, you'll take one look at my name, and assume I'll be wearing pink bunny ears and a cute little cotton tail, then hope around while I munch on a carrot.  That or assume I'm some slut from a play boy mag... a reference the Good Captain should understand.  But hey, with him in the match, I couldn't blame you for assuming your other opponent would be just as insane."

Lindsey waves her hand dismissively.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But it doesn't matter.  I'm not a cute little bunny.  I'm a ravaging ball of fluff that you only see in your nightmares.  You may think this is a cool fed to join.  Rather it's your first wrestling match like me, or maybe you're only setting up shop in the chill division to stay active while you wait for your bigger matches in your own fed.  Who knows but you.  But let me tell you that this match won't be easy for you.  Because I AM in the match.  So go ahead, use your stereotypes.  Claim that I'm a woman and you're a big scary man.  Say I'm a slutty little bunny.  Because come Chill, I'll be kicking every single one of those stereotypes down your throat, all because I can."

Lindsey smirks before she slowly gets to her feet.  She walks over and picks up the camera and pulls it closer to herself.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, boys, remember this.  I AM the Alpha in this contest and you are all my b*tches.  Captain 80s will get a blast from the future and Levy, well he'll be getting a Bunny Bomb all on his own.  For the hero doesn't slay the beast to get the dame.  The Dame kicks both of your asses and wins the match.  Remember that... as one of you finds yourselves flat on your back with ME the winner come Chill."

Lindsey smirks before she drops the camera as it falls onto the floor. A slight crackling static is seen before we see Lindsey's feet walking away, revealing an image itched into the leg of the chair form before.

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Vs Captain 80s Vs Jack Levy Empty Re: Lindsey Vs Captain 80s Vs Jack Levy

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum