JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Bunny Vs Elizabeth Blackwell Vs Konrad Raab Vs Necron Empty Lindsey Bunny Vs Elizabeth Blackwell Vs Konrad Raab Vs Necron

Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 pm

-Elizabeth Blackwell-
"What do you say Lindsey?  Will you have my back?"

The words resonated in Lindsey's head after Elizabeth Blackwell said them inside of the Zodiac locker room.  The proposal was interesting none-the-less, after all she didn't exactly have any ill feelings towards Elizabeth herself neither was Annie in some aspects.  For Annie's attempts to get under her skin were mostly boring to her yet she was more having fun trading insults with the darkling chick. However, their match could only have one winner and Lindsey was not only itching to finally get not only her first win, but some revenge on Konrad for giving her one of those losses.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Well, can't say I was expecting this.  I mean, Kristy did tell me this would be your first match against males, not counting that unaired HighStakes Wrestling Sole Survivor match.  How'd that go again?"

Lindsey was generously curious as she had heard rumors that the entire pay-per-view had been canceled before any of the matches went down.  Yet based on some claims of the wrestlers it sounded like the matches still occurred.  Elizabeth was about to reply but Lindsey shakes her head with a slight chuckle.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Never mind, I can find out later.  But the truth is, it's not entirely up to me and Kristy's not too fond of you. You did threaten her daughter's life after all, rather it was a ploy to get in Mizore's head or not."

Elizabeth didn't reply right away but it seemed she had her reply as she began to take a step towards the door.  Yet, Lindsey raises her hand to stop her.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Then again, no one says she has to know."

Elizabeth looks back to Lindsey who gives a smile.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm not Kristy after all.  And you're right.  Konrad and Necron will not be easy to take out on our own, so why not form a little alliance to teach these muscle heads a lesson in girl power."

Elizabeth smiles as Lindsey returns it.  Of course, it was just then that the sound of running water stopped from the shower area of the locker room.  Lindsey glanced towards the door before back to Elizabeth.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Anyways, you'd better get going.  We can chat more later if you want to come up with some strategies."

Elizabeth nods as she quickly leaves the room closing the door behind her.  Lindsey looks at the door as she begins to ponder on the alliance in the match.  Wasn't long until Kristy comes out of the shower area wearing a towel around her body with a second towel around her hair.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who were you talking too?"

Lindsey looks over to Kristy as she faked a confused look.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Huh?"

Kristy shakes her head as she walks over to her locker with her gym bag sitting in the conclave of the locker.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I heard you saying something then the door opened and close before I walked out here."

Lindsey gives a slight shrug to help shrug her lie.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Oh that.  Yeah just some random person who was wondering when you were finally going to have a match."

Kristy's eyes narrow slightly at that but she let it go as she turns back to her gym back and pulls out a pair of panties which she slips on without removing her towel.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Though, I have to agree with them.  How many times have you tried to have a match since EWE?  Four times?"

Kristy doesn't bother to look back towards Lindsey as she continued to get dressed.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That's really none of your concern."

Lindsey again shrugs.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm just saying.  Something always seems to come up, doesn't it?  First was HighStakes Wrestling and that open invite..."

This caused Kristy to glance back towards Lindsey as she had just pulled up a dress skirt.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who told you that?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Your husband might have mentioned it."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And I trust he mentioned the reason why I wasn't able to enter the match?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Yeah, Jensen Industries obligations you couldn't get out of.  It's an ok an excuse."

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's not an excuse Lindsey."

Lindsey gives a slight shrug not buying it and Kristy turns back around to pull on her dress shirt.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Though, your next one was a much better excuse.  Unless you secretly were behind Ladies All-star Wrestling closing.  That would be a pretty big extreme just to get out of a match."

Lindsey chuckled as Kristy didn't even bother to respond.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Of course, your latest match cancelation, I heard a few people claim that you are scared to enter the ring again."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I am not scared, Lindsey.  You know very well the reason for tonight was to send a message to Annie and Elizabeth."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Assuming they even got that message.  We didn't exactly come out on top of that exchange."

Kristy was currently sitting down as she put on her heels.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This does get into their heads, Lindsey. This will even help you get an advantage against her in your match next week.  All you have to do is stay on the sidelines.  Keep the fight against Konrad, Necron, and Elizabeth.  Elizabeth will have a harder time focusing when she doesn't know when an attack from you will be coming."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You're assuming it won't back fire and it will cause her to target me right off the bat."

Lindsey knew that wasn't exactly true since Elizabeth had come to her about the alliance but she wasn't going to let Kristy on to that.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Truth be told, I've got a pretty big target painted on my back.  Elizabeth will want revenge, Konrad will most likely target me since he HAS beaten me already, and Necron sees women being inferior to himself but seeing how my record sucks compared to Elizabeth, he'll most likely go for me more than Elizabeth."

Of course, Lindsey had an ulterior reason for bringing these things up as Kristy finished getting dressed by putting on her suit jacket.  She was trying to get Kristy to agree to her team up with Elizabeth without exactly revealing her plan to do so.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, staying on the sidelines won't exactly be easy."

Kristy stands up as she zips up her gym bag.  Lindsey watches as she wonders if she's getting through to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, you're saying you're not up to the challenge?"

Kristy turns around and looks to Lindsey who grimaces.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Challenge?  This is more than a challenge.  You're expecting me to somehow win against those beef cakes and a pissed off Elizabeth.  I can't out power them on my own.  I have to think smart if I'm going to pull out a win here.  You should know that."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I do know that, Lindsey."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Then what's with the terrible strategy?  Sure, I can do what I can to stay away, but there's 3 other opponents so someone will have their hands empty and come my way.  I can only out maneuver them for so long.  What I need is to align myself with one of them."

Kristy ponders this for a moment as she picks up her gym bag and slings the strap over her shoulder.  She then turns around and looks at Lindsey.

-Kristy Jensen-
"First of all, do you think I don't know you need more of a strategy for this match?  I'm not as clueless as people seem to think I am."

Lindsey gives a slight shrug.  She's heard the various people mention it.  She's even thought it a time or two herself as she had to wonder if Kristy's strategies just weren't up to snuff. Though, Lindsey was never really given the whole picture, so she ignored those feelings and pressed on.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Secondly, who would you even expect to align with in this match?  Necron wouldn't get help from a woman even if his life depended on it.  As for Konrad, you've already shown how you stand up against him one-on-one."

Lindsey glared a bit at the last comment.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I can kick Konrad's ass on my own.  Last time..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Last time you tapped out.  Thus, you didn't just lose the match, you gave up. I've been putting you through training to make sure you get used to the pain that can and WILL be inflicted upon you during your career."

Lindsey grimaced again as the thought of all the training she's been put under.  It wasn't exactly traditional and most of it hurt like hell.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"There wasn't anything I could do.  I was too weak to power out and there wasn't a way I could get to the ropes."

-Kristy Jensen-
"That is just an excuse you gave yourself, Lindsey.  You could have tapped into that anger and determination that I've seen you have.  But instead, you gave the match to your opponent."

Lindsey looks away as this was not going exactly as she was planning.  In fact, Kristy had a bit of a point.  She shouldn't have given up.  She should have let her body give out on her before she gave the match to Konrad, at least that's what Kristy seemed to want.   But this wasn't about that right now.  This was about getting Kristy to see the best possible strategy was to work with Elizabeth.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What about someone else, then?"

Lindsey didn't want to mention Elizabeth directly as she didn't exactly want Kristy to say no.  Kristy thought only a moment as she shifted her gym bag on her shoulder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Under fatal Four-way rules, there is no disqualification.  So, I could always call up Jen and have her assist you."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Jen?  Please, I don't want outside help in this match.  Besides, how will that look anyways?  We can't get the job done on our own?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yet, you want to align yourself with someone inside the match?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That's different.  In the end, it's still me alone who comes out of the match on top."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You have yet to show you are capable of accomplishing this on your own.  Part of being on a team is learning to accept help from your teammates.  At this point, a win is a win."

Lindsey sighs as this wasn't what she wanted at all.  She was tired of being seen as someone who was talented but couldn't get the job done.  She was starting to become a joke and she hated it.  After all, they had hyped up this group up yet haven't had anything to show for it.  Granted a win that way would help, but was that the way she should be going about it?  Not to mention she already did say she would help Elizabeth.  So, she would need to finally bring her up.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What about Elizabeth?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"What about her?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I could align myself with her to take out the guys.  Then kick her ass afterwards."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You want to align yourself with her?  What even makes you think that's a good idea?  Sure, you were all chummy with her on twitter before my match with her..."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Your canceled match..."

Kristy stares at her for interrupting her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Exactly.  After that, you think she would want to work with you?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Of course, I do.  She's in the same boat as I am.  She knows she doesn't stand a chance against those guys on her own.  This is her best bet to win."

Kristy paused for a moment as she thought.

-Kristy Jensen-
"True, but it's also a way for her to get one over on you.  Unlike what you prefer, nothing is stopping Annie from getting involved in this match and making that one-on-one fight of yours a two-on-one."

That was true, and Lindsey knew it.  While Lindsey had been thinking that Elizabeth may not ask Annie to do it, it wouldn't stop Annie from doing it without her permission.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That's where you come in.  Annie can't get involved in the match if she's busy with you."

Kristy gives a slight smirk from that comment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Here I thought you didn't want any outside help?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That's different.  I know I can take Elizabeth one-on-one once we take out the other two.  I just need my team to make sure it stays that way."

Lindsey could see that Kristy was coming around on the idea, maybe even had a plan for it.  Which she didn't mind at all, at long as it didn't involve her getting involved directly in the match.  Finally, Kristy seems to realize something as she addresses this to Lindsey.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So... I take it that was actually Elizabeth you were talking too when I got out of the shower."

Lindsey nods.  No sense lying at this point.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Explains a few things.  However, this could work.  Let's just hope you don't fail again Lindsey."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Right...  But like I said.  I can do this.  I'll team up with Elizabeth until we take out Konrad and Necron.  Then I'll beat Elizabeth herself to win the match... all I need now is one of them fancy catchphrases."

Lindsey smirks as Kristy sighs inwardly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You don't need a catchphrase.  They're a cheap way to not come up with a more clever way to end what they are saying.  They get overused and only resorts to others using the phrase against them."

Lindsey just chuckles.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Oh, I know.  I was just joking anyways."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Very well.  Now get your things, we're leaving."

Lindsey nods as she walks over and picks up her own gym bag and slings it over her shoulder.  Once done she and Kristy head out of the locker room and out of the building before taking the Jensen Private Jet back to Albany.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t497-lindsey-vs-captain-80s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum