JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Vs Captain 80s Empty Lindsey Vs Captain 80s

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:36 pm

The Massive Melee was underway as several competitors have come and gone in the epic fight.  But our attention is brought to the back halls as two competitors head away from the ring having just been eliminated in the match.  They were Jen Houlihan and Lindsey Bunny.  Jen seemed relatively calm for the situation but Lindsey not so much as she was fuming at the results of her latest match.   Both ladies remained quiet as they soon arrived at the zodiac locker room where Lindsey let out a yell of frustration.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Are you SERIOUS!!  Another loss... and by another f*cking brute!  My record is worse than your daughter at this point...  At least SHE has won in this company..."

Lindsey was pretty livid and frustrated at this point.  She walks over to her locker and just pounds her fist against the wall.  Jen, still remains quiet.  She may be just as disappointed as Lindsey was, or not really care.  But this was getting slightly on Lindsey's nerves as she turns around at Jen.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Dunno why you're so calm... We just made total fools of ourselves out there..."

Lindsey's eyes narrowed at Jen but of course she knew why Jen was so calm as she could only sigh.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What am I saying... This all means nothing to you.   You've already been to the top... another company sure but you've tasted victory!  Bet you wouldn't even be here if not for whatever reason Kristy brought you out of retirement for."

Lindsey shakes her head as this was getting frustrating.  What she needed was a win but how to do that?  As she sat there pondering on this, the door to the room opened as Kristy Jensen stepped into the room.  She looked to the two of them before looking to Jen.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're dismissed."

Jen didn't look to keen on just being dismissed like a common lackey, but she grabbed her bag and headed out none-the-less.  Lindsey however watches her before turning to Kristy.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Wait, you're just letting her off the hook?  I'm not the only one who's failed here."

Kristy turns to Lindsey as she as her expression wasn't too pleasant.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This match wasn't about Jen.  It was about you."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Me?"

Lindsey wasn't sure exactly what she meant by that.  How was this about her?  Kristy nods in response.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes, you.  I know what Jen is capable of when she puts her mind to it.  She's not in the EWE Hall of fame for nothing, Lindsey.  You on the other hand, I've yet to see any results in the ring.  You lack focus and I'm not even sure you can get the job done any more."

This was not what Lindsey needed to hear right now.  She was frustrated and a little sore from the elimination from that brute.  And now Kristy was rubbing salt in the wounds.  It was beyond infuriating.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"If I'm such a failure, then why don't you just fire me huh?  Clearly, I'm not up to snuff with whatever convoluted plan you have with this Zodiac business.  And I'm sure you can find some random slut out there to be your new bunny."

Kristy doesn't even flinch at the aggressive tones coming from Lindsey.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I do know of a slut who's gone on to become a women's champion.  But, no I still have use for you."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You're resident punching bag?  How about the chick you like to tie up in your sex dungeon to bring out for your Slave master fantasies?"

Kristy's expression showed she was clearly not amused.

-Kristy Jensen-
"My training is harsh but it can be effective if you actually put it to use.  You've done nothing but slack off.  You barely put forth an effort in any of your matches.  I've seen you do more, but perhaps those were flukes.  Happy little accidents that appeared during your training sessions."

Lindsey's frustrations only seemed to grow as she had half a mind to deck Kristy right then and there.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Regardless of the reason.  You lack the focus and drive to win out there. That or perhaps your simply not angry enough.  Or you're simply contempt with being a failure that you'd rather complain about it than actually do something about it."

Lindsey looked down at the floor.  Perhaps she was right.  She hadn't been trying as hard as she had been at the start.  Was she really just expecting a win to fall out of the sky and into her lap without really making much of a change?

-Kristy Jensen-
"Get your things.  We're leaving.  I'd wait for your shower, but you weren't in that match for very long."

Lindsey looks up with a glare before Kristy turns and heads out of the door.    Lindsey sighs as she gets up herself and turns around to look at herself in the mirror.  Seeing the frustrated expression on her face.  Why was she having so much trouble with this?  Was there some secret she was missing?  She shook her head as she bent over and picked up her gym bag.  One way or another, she'd find a way to pick up a win.  She smiled to herself in the mirror before turning around and catching up to Kristy.

It was a few days later as Lindsey Bunny walked up to the front door of the Jensen Mansion with her gym bag.  Lindsey didn't bother to knock as she just went on in.  As she made her way through she happened to pass by the lounge of the mansion.  Suddenly, Kristy popped her head out of the room and gestured for Lindsey.

-Kristy Jensen-
"In here."

Lindsey looks that way with a shrug as she walks into the lounge.  Inside, she found the TV was on playing an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.  Down on the floor were Kristy's twin 6-year olds, Julian and Serena.  They had various My Little Pony toys scattered around the floor as they were playing some short of game that Lindsey didn't bother to try and understand.  Instead, Lindsey looks over to Kristy who had a bit of an urgent look on her face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I need you to watch these two while I go run an errand."

Lindsey was shocked at that as she looked over to the twins then back to Kristy.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Seriously?  Don't you have staff for that?  Even an older daughter to watch them."

Kristy didn't seem to concerned with Lindsey's complaints.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The usual lady who watches them caught a cold..."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"In the summer?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's technically still Spring, but it happens Lindsey."

Lindsey just sighs.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As for Britney, she's practicing with her LFL teammates."

Lindsey sighs again before throwing up her hands in defeat.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Ok, fine.  But you'd better not take very long."

Kristy nods before walking over to her two kids.  Giving them a quick hug.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Mommy's going to be going out for a moment.  But Lindsey here will be watching you until I get back."

They both gave their oks and Kristy gave them each a kiss on the forehead before she headed out of the room.  Lindsey watched her go before sighing for the third time.  So much for training today.  She looked back up as the two fraternal twins went back to whatever game they were playing with their toys while pausing every so often to look at the show playing on the TV.  So, Lindsey walked over to the couch as she deposited her gym bag, before sitting down herself. Once down she glanced towards the twins again before pulling out her phone and going to her twitter to find something interesting.  She was on that for a bit as occasionally she'd glance up towards at the kids to see what they were doing.  But they still were doing what they were doing before.  Playing with their toys or watching the show.  Lindsey had no idea why they were so into the show about pastel ponies.  Ok, Serena sure.  She was in the demographic audience for it.  But Julian was a boy after all.  Yet it was then as she was watching them play that she noticed something quiet odd as the center piece of their game.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Is that... a wrestling ring?"

The twins looked over to her as they both smiled.

-Serena Jensen-
"Yep, it sure is!"

-Julian Jensen-
"The Mane 6 are competing for the Grand Galloping Championship!"

Lindsey couldn't believe she didn't catch it before, then again, she hadn't really been paying attention.  But as she looked she could see they were doing some kind of match using the various My Little Pony toys and the wrestling ring.  

-Serena Jensen-
"Wanna play?"

Lindsey was taken from her thoughts as Serena asked if she wanted to join in their game.

-Julian Jensen-
"Yeah, do you?"

Lindsey looked between the two of them then glanced to her phone.  Truth was, she wasn't finding anything on Twitter very interesting at the moment.  She then glanced towards the clock in the room.  She had no idea when Kristy was getting back and she was getting rather bored.  She wasn't sure if playing with them would be any fun... she had enough of the My Little Pony series from the twins’ constant watching it while she was there.  But at the moment, it sure beat Twitter.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"All right."

Both twins let out their excitement as Lindsey sat her phone on her bag and came over to them sitting on the floor.  The twins pointed to the various ponies as Serena looked to Lindsey.

-Serena Jensen-
"Which one you wanna play? You can pick any of them."

However, Julian held up a light blue pony with a rainbow colored main and tail.

-Julian Jensen-
"But not Rainbow Dash. She's the most awesome pony!"

Most awesome huh? Lindsey said as she thought about how his mother would correct that mistake if she were here.  But looking at the pony in question, she couldn't help but think of another individual who thought he was all that.  He even liked to fly over rainbows and unicorns with his ship... or whatever delusions he came up with.  Nonetheless, Lindsey glanced down at the other 5 ponies being offered to her.  One of which was a yellow pony with pink hair.  She was a fan of those colors so she picked it up.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'll pick Fluttershy."

Sadly, she knew the name... in fact she could name all the pony toys the twins had.  Did she mention how much the twins watched My Little Pony?

-Julian Jensen-
"You sure you want Fluttershy?  She's not a very good fighter. She never wins."

Serena nodded as she picked up a bear from the set of toys and handed it to Lindsey.

-Serena Jensen-
"But she always has help from her animal friends!"

Lindsey could almost chuckle.  She knew that all too well.  Too bad they didn't have a dragon or a tiger toy in here, then it would be perfect.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I like her even more now.  But you know, I bet you Fluttershy here really could win all by herself. Even, dare I say it, beat the awesome Rainbow Dash."

Lindsey placed the Fluttershy toy into the ring with a slight smirk.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I challenge Rainbow Dash to a match for the Grand Galloping Championship!"

Serena gasped rather in fun or not but she looked to Julian or more specifically the rainbow Dash toy he was holding.  Julian smiles as he places his Rainbow Dash into the ring.

-Julian Jensen-
"Rainbow Dash accepts the challenge!"

Lindsey couldn't help but grin as Serena cheers happily.

-Serena Jensen-
"Go! Go!"

Julian smiles.

-Julian Jensen-
"But can you beat the Awesome Rainbow Dash?  She is Awesome after all!  And every pony thinks she is too!"

Lindsey rolls her eyes, just like her opponent.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Don't count Fluttershy out yet.  She has a hidden potential deep inside of her!"

-Serena Jensen-
"Sowing!"

Lindsey glances over to Serena's near random comment.  Sadly, she knew what Serena was talking about.  Seemed the Fluttershy character had a strange knack for knowing how to sow, despite it being another pony's primary attribute.  Nonetheless Lindsey glances at Julian who has his pony come in and kick Fluttershy.

-Julian Jensen-
"ha! I take your sowing and I laugh!  Rainbow Dash is the best!"

Lindsey gets into it and sells the kick by having Fluttershy getting kicked into the ropes.  But for added fun she changes it into a spring board full body tackle of her own.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Take that!"

-Julian Jensen-
"Ahh!"

Julian said as he had Rainbow dash fall to the mat.  Lindsey places Fluttershy on Rainbow Dash to mimic a pin attempt.  Serena grabs another pony that they somehow got a striped shirt on the toy as she had it start the count.

-Serena Jensen-
"One!  Two!"

-Julian Jensen-
"Rainbow Dash gets free!"

Lindsey chuckles slightly at Julian’s phase as he lifts Rainbow Dash off the mat.

-Julian Jensen-
"Now for Rainbow Dash's signature move!  The Sonic Rainboom!"

Julian maneuvers Rainbow Dash high into the hair before having it come back down, adding sound effect in the process.

-Serena Jensen-
"Oh, no! Not the Sonic Rainboom!  Fluttershy is finished!"

Serena had one of the spectating ponies call out.  Just like that, Julian finished sending Rainbow Dash back to the mat while making an exploding sound effect. He spread his hands and even shook the mat to signify how strong the move apparently was.  Lindsey played along as she let go of Fluttershy who fell on the mat.  Julian smiled as he moved Rainbow Dash in for the pin.  Serena had the ref pony make the count.

-Serena Jensen-
"One!!  Two!! Thr..."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But wait!"

Lindsey said slowly picking Fluttershy up out from the pin.  As Serena stopped watching in glee.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Fluttershy summons up all her last ounce of strength to kick out!"

-Serena Jensen-
"Go Fluttershy!"

-Julian Jensen-
"Impossible!"

Lindsey smiles as she set Fluttershy up on her back legs.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Looks like it's time for Fluttershy to unleash her ultimate move!  The great, Bun...  Fluttershy cheer!"

Julian looked in mock shock but excitement as Lindsey leaned Fluttershy back, taking a very audible deep breath.

-Julian Jensen-
"No! Not the Fluttershy Cheer!"

Lindsey smirk as she looks about to scream before quickly positioning Fluttershy's front legs back on the mat, but instead of screaming, she lets out she whispers out a yay.

-Julian Jensen-
"NOOOO!!!"

Julian said as he grabbed the ring around and shook it violently, even harder than from the Sonic Rainboom, making all kinds of explosion noises while doing so.  Soon he stopped as Lindsey was able to have Fluttershy pin Rainbow Dash.  Serena brings in the ref pony for the count.

-Serena Jensen-
"One!  Two!!  THREE!!!  Fluttershy wins!!"

Serena cheered as Julian mock pouted.  Lindsey grins as she had Fluttershy do a victory dance. Until someone in the archway to the lounge caught her eye, causing her to drop the Fluttershy toy back down.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That was a quick errand."

Lindsey stood up as Kristy entered the room with a folder in her hands.

-Kristy Jensen-
"There was a piece of property I had my eye on for a while now.  The owner finally put it up for sell and I had to hurry and seal the deal before he sold it to another individual who also wanted it."

Kristy walked over and handed the folder to Lindsey.  Lindsey looked at it a little confused as she opened it up.  Inside was some documents, including a picture of an old building looking overrun with weeds and plant life.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Why do you want this place anyways?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'll tell you later.  For now, I need you to head over there and start getting it cleaned up."

Lindsey gave her an incredulous look.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Really?  Today's training day, remember?"

Kristy only nods.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know.  Just think of it as part of your training. Now get to it."

Lindsey sighs as she grabs her phone and gym bag and steps to the archway.  She looks back as Kristy has a seat on the couch and began to watch her kids.  Lindsey's eyes drifted down to the toy wrestling ring where Fluttershy was currently pinning Rainbow Dash from how Lindsey laid the toy down earlier.  She smirks slightly at the site before heading on her way.

Darkness.  As far as the eye could see, nothing but darkness.  Suddenly, the spark of a match could be heard as it's amber glow casts it's light on its holder.  Slowly the match is lifted up until a face enters it's light.  The face of Lindsey Bunny.  Lindsey doesn't say a word as she holds the match in the confines of her thumb and index finger.  Finally, she moves it over to what looks to be an old lantern as she transfers the flame into the device before dousing the match.  The lantern increases the radius of the light but still not enough to see more than Lindsey, standing nearby.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"How many times has it been?  How many times have I walked into an UGWC arena only to walk out the loser of the match."

Lindsey lets the question hang into the air.  The shadows casted on her face caused her annoyance to take on more sinister look.  Soon, Lindsey raises her hand into the light as she extends all of her fingers.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Five times.  Five times I've lost yet never in the same way. First, my shoulders touched the matt for three seconds."

Lindsey collapsed her thumb, leaving the other four digits extended.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Then, while I was knocked completely out, my Team loses by disqualification."

Lindsey lowers her pinkie as it joined her thumb in the center of her hand.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Next, I given into the pain and tapped out."

A third digit lowered as Lindsey continues.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"After that, I deal with the breaking of a truce while someone else gets pinned during a fatal Four-way."

Her middle finger goes down.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"And my most recent loss, I get thrown over the top rope and crash to the floor, thus eliminating me from the Massive Melee."

Lindsey's final finger is lowered as her hand now clinches into a fist.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, why do I even bring this up?  As my next match will be providing me a brand-new way for this bunny to lose.  But you know what?  I am sick and tired of losing."

Lindsey slams her fist into the palm of her other as rage flows over her features in the dim light.  She fumes for a bit before finally speaking again.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"As they say, if you can't beat them one way... find another way.  And I can promise you that I won't be resting until I make sure that I come out the winner of this match.  For I am fed up with the constant failures."

Both Lindsey’s hands tighten as they she still had her fist in the palm of her other hand.  

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You may think I'm crazy for attempt this. This is a Last Man Standing match.  Which mean I have to knock the hunk of 80s muscle down for a count of 10.  There won't be an easy way to do this.  As he's bigger and stronger than I am.  Yeah, I have my speed but that f*cker has an adrenaline boost every time you people scream his numbers.  It's some kind of high to him... a kind of high that has him seeing flying pirate ship and what other mess up thing that he blabbers on about."

A look of disgust sweeps across Lindsey's face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Yet you people won't stop egging him on. It's more than sickening, that this clown is what you want to see.  Sure, he's got muscles, but ladies, with his brain there's nothing to go gaga over..."

Lindsey's face only increases in disgust before finally shaking her head.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But that's whatever.  I didn't get into this business to care what you idiots fantasize about. I came in here to win."

Lindsey nods as she moves her hand to the lantern and unhooks it from where it was before bringing it closer to herself.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But I'm just being a broken record at this point.  You've heard all of this before and the results stayed the same.  Lindsey Bunny loses.  So, is it really me who's living in some fantasy world?  Am I delusional to think that I can ever win a match?  Not to mention knock down a man I couldn't even keep down for 3 seconds, let alone 10.  So how am I going to do this?  Well it's quite simple really.  Before, I was frustrated... the anger inside of me you could see like this little lantern here.  Glowing, casts some light, but otherwise nothing to special."

Lindsey holds the lantern up just a little bit more for emphasis.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But now?  I'm p*ssed off!"

Lindsey suddenly tossed the lantern behind her causing it to break.  This caused the fire inside of it to leak out and quickly create a large fire behind Lindsey.  Quickly escalating to be nearly as tall as Lindsey herself.  But it was nothing compared to the rage in Lindsey's eyes.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm p*ssed off about being a laughing stock in this company.  I can't even get on twitter without being reminded about my losses. But more importantly, my loss to THAT man right there."

Lindsey stepped aside and pointed to reveal a large statue of Captain 80s being surrounded by the flames from earlier.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What do you call someone who loses to a joke?  An even bigger Joke.  And I plan to make sure he pays for what he did.  As Last Man Standing match has no Disqualification.  So, NOTHING is to keep me from bringing a little toy with me to assist in kicking your ASS 80s!  I don't care how I do it.  I don't care if I have to beat you to an inch of your life to drown out those f*cking fans who want to shout your name and power you into getting up for another round.  For I WILL WIN!!"

Lindsey shouts into the camera as her anger consumes her.  The fire in her eyes stronger than the flames behind her.  Finally, she reaches forward and grabs the camera, pulling it closer to herself as she says one final thing.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"No matter, the cost."

With that, Lindsey tosses the camera to the ground as she walks off, leaving the fire burning around the Captain 80s Statue as the last thing we see.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t498-thunder-dragon-vs-harry-hampton
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum