Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Dragon Vs Lord Raab

on Sun May 13, 2018 10:31 pm

"I bet you're wondering, why I'm here."

We begin in a cozy little room where Justin Kane, known as Thunder Dragon in the ring, was sitting in a comfy black couch.  He wore a black hoodie with a red dragon logo on its front with a pair of blue jeans and white shoes with black laces.  The room around him was also cozy looking.  With nice colors to compliment the air of relaxation.  A few nitnacks were around the room as well but it only further complimented the scene.  Justin was leaning back on the couch with his hood up and hands chilling inside his hoodie's front pocket as he looks over to another individual in the room.  Justin gives a slight shrug to his own question as the individual was merely listening at this point.

-Justin Kane-
"Well, I guess you could say it all started the day after High Stakes Wrestling's failed pay-per-view.  That's when I found out, about a friend of mine's passing..."

Justin faded off as the memory brought back mixed emotions.  One part was sorrow for the loss of his friend with the other part being anger for how it happened.

-Justin Kane-
"Fine, she was murdered.  A robbery gone wrong...  I still don't think I'm really over it.  Yeah, it's been some months but..."

Justin's emotions began to well up again as his fist began to clinch.  He should have done something, should have had her go to HSW's Winter Survival, something!  Justin had to take a moment to calm down from the emotional build up as he took a deep breath and exhaled.

-Justin Kane-
"Anyways, I guess you could say because of that, I lost the drive to keep going to various wrestling events.  Which I was building back up anyways since EWE died, but I doubt it would have made much a difference.  I short of quit right after losing my championship during its unaired Pay-per-view... but it was a long time coming."

Justin removed one of his hands from his pocket and scratched the back of his long black hair.

-Justin Kane-
"Yeah, I kept on having rough patches before that.  Injuries, failed matches, that sort of thing.  So, after losing that championship I lost complete faith in myself and quit.  Some months later a different friend of mine help me get a bit of that drive back.  And I started entering a few different Open Invite matches.  Well, two to be exact.  See, I've been in school for game design and figured I'd not have the time to really join a fed full time.  So, I was scratching that itch I got back with those two inter-fed matches.  That is until I found out about Kaylie's death..."

Justin sighed again as he tried to keep his emotions in check.

-Justin Kane-
"So, yeah it was a pretty low few months for me.  Sure, I still continued my class work, I'm an online student and not on-campus so that's helped me out a lot.  And it's been pretty difficult... but after losing Kaylie... my friend and personal trainer... I had given up on wrestling entirely... again."

Justin trailed off again as he puts his hand back into his pocket.

-Justin Kane-
"That was until maybe 2... 3 weeks ago.  Been a bit of a blur really so I don't remember the exact day.  But I got a call to meet up with my old manager, Jessica "Cyclone" Summers.  She was the one who helped me get back into wrestling the first time... which I had a suspicion that's what she wanted, but she wanted to talk to me in person at our old training gym, owned by Kaylie's parents.  I still don't know why I went... but I made my way out that way..."

The door to an old training facility opened as lone individual stepped into the place.  This was Justin as he took a moment to look around the old dusty place.  At one point, this place was thriving full of various wrestlers and staff working to become the next great thing.  That was until it was closed down, which the only answer Justin was given was that it had to do with one of the old trainers.  Since then, Justin had used it for his own training thanks to Kaylie.  But since Justin stopped, the place was left to collect dust once again.  Justin's eyes began to well up with tears as he continued to look around, but not from the dust, but from all the memories of his departed friend. This was a mistake, Justin thought to himself.  He shouldn't have come here.

-Jessica Summers-
"Justin, Over here!"

Justin was shaken from his thoughts as he glanced over to the training ring in the center of the gym where a woman late teens early twenties stood waving Justin over.  She had short red hair and wore a green t-shirt and blue jeans.  Justin took a moment to gather his strength, after all just seeing Jessica there also brought back some memories. But it had been a few months... he could do this.  So, he walked over and Jessica greeted him with a smile.  Which changed slightly as she noticed something peculiar about his hair.

-Jessica Summers-
"What happened to your hair?"

She asked as Justin glanced up as he grabbed a lock of his hair and pulled it in front of his face.  It wasn't as long as it had been because he had shaved it all off about a week after Kaylie's funeral.  It was just part of his grieving process which even he didn't understand himself.

-Justin Kane-
"What about it?"

Justin asked not sure what she was referring too.

-Jessica Summers-
"It's red."

That's when Justin realized what she was referring too as he nods releasing the strand of hair in his hands.

-Justin Kane-
"Oh that... yeah this is my natural hair color... I just haven't really been in the mood to keep dying it."

Jessica was actually more shocked at that.

-Jessica Summers-
"Oh... geeze I never knew that... I mean even your eyebrows were black."

Justin nods with a slight shrug.

-Justin Kane-
"Yeah, I dyed those too, it was clashing badly with the black hair."

Now it was Jessica's turn to nod as she was inspecting his hair.

-Jessica Summers-
"I've got to say, I prefer it black myself."

She mused still looking it over which eventually started making Justin feel a bit awkward.

-Justin Kane-
"Anyways... what'd you want to talk to me about... that couldn't have been done anywhere else..."

Justin looks around the place again with a tinge of sorrow crossing his eyes but looks back to Jessica to settle himself.

-Jessica Summers-
"Oh, right sorry..."

Jessica turns around as she walks over to the ring where Justin noticed a clipboard with a few sheets of paper attached to it.  Jessica collects this and brings it back over to Justin before handing it out towards him.

-Jessica Summers-
"This... is what I wanted to talk to you about."

Justin looks at it and immediately frowns.  It was a flyer for the Monarchy of Anarchy tournament presented by Carnage Wrestling.

-Jessica Summers-
"And maybe afterwards, we could go ahead and start getting you back into shape... I talked to the Steel's and they agreed to..."

Justin looks up from the flier and stares right at Jessica who stops talking.

-Justin Kane-
"... I told you.  I'm done with wrestling."

Jessica gives a slight sigh, she knew he'd most likely say that.

-Jessica Summers-
"Come on Justin... I know you miss her... she was my friend too after all, even if we didn't always get along.  But this isn't what she'd want, and you know it."

Justin gives a sigh as he fully turns away from her.

-Justin Kane-
"You don't think I know that?  But let's face it... I can't stand being around that sport as it does nothing but remind me of her."

Justin puts his hands in his hoodie pocket as they tightened up trying to keep himself in check.

-Jessica Summers-
"I understand..."

-Justin Kane-
"Do you?"

Justin didn't bother to turn around as his emotions were starting to get the better of him and he couldn't bring himself to look Jessica in the eyes right now.

-Justin Kane-
"Can you really understand? To really know what I'm going through?  Kaylie was a close friend of mine before I even met you.  She was always there for me, in her own way.  When I was feeling down and depressed, she was always there... didn't even have to say a word, just sit there with me... and I knew that if I needed to say something, she was there, ready to listen.  She was even helping me with my..."

Justin trailed off as he was overwhelmed with emotion.  He missed her dearly and just couldn't believe she was gone.  Jessica frowns as she felt sorry for him, she even reached over and patted him gently on the back.  They stood like that a moment as Justin's tears flowed down his face.  Finally, Jessica spoke up.

-Jessica Summers-
"Then do it for her..."

Justin perked up as he looked over to Jessica.

-Justin Kane-
"Huh?"

Jessica gives a comforting smile.

-Jessica Summers-
"Do it for Kaylie... Because, don't think I've been blind to the relationship you two had and I knew that she wanted to finally see you finally win that big one. To see you at the top!  She didn't want you to give up, neither do I.  We want to see that old Thunder make his great return and win a company's major championship.  And this... this is the ticket to that!"

Jessica takes the clipboard from before and puts it in Justin's hands.  Justin looks over it.  The Monarchy of anarchy Tournament.  Was it even possible?

-Justin Kane-
"But... what you're asking is... impossible.  I... I can't do this on my own. You've seen how much I struggled with Kaylie's help..."

-Jessica Summers-
"You and I both know a good portion of that was because you needed a confidence boost.  You got in your own head..."

-Justin Kane-
"And you don't think this won't?"

-Jessica Summers-
"Not if you use it... channel it.  Have something to fight for.  I've seen your passion Justin. Not just for this sport, but for everyone who comes out there to watch it.  You've fought them, you've fought for your father... and every time you've been able to strike out with a boom that no one could look the other way.  So, fight for her."

Justin looks at Jessica before slowly returns to looking at the flier.  Fight for her... could he do it?  or would he fail just like he's done so many times in the past.  He didn't want to fail her... not again.  Yet something in the back of his mind told him otherwise.  He had to make it up to her, show her all the work she put into him wasn't for nothing.  After all she was helping him out with his other problem... and she wanted to see him happy.  Perhaps, this could be done in honor of her...then again, another excuse entered his brain.

-Justin Kane-
"...I don't have anyone to train me."

Jessica actually smiles.

-Jessica Summers-
"Oh, I already have that covered.  You remember that woman in HSW, went by the name Sentry?"

Justin blinked his eyes a few times.  He half way recalled the lady in question.

-Justin Kane-
"The one who broke Blair's leg?"

-Jessica Summers-
"She didn't break it... but did injure it."

Justin nods as confusion begins to cover up his previous emotional state.

-Justin Kane-
"Right... but I thought she was a MMSW student?  Didn't think she would have graduated yet."

Now it was Jessica's turn to nod.

-Jessica Summers-
"She is and she hasn't graduated yet.  But she's completed all the fighting-based courses, or however she put it.  She said the parts she had left was the, promotional aspects. Which you got that covered."

Justin nods again as that would work.  He usually had a flare for that side of things.  He was running out of excuses even if the emotional pull was battling back and forth.  If he committed to this, he could be looking at more hurt, and failing to live up to what Kaylie wanted him to be.  Yet, if he didn't even try, then wouldn't it be like a slap to her face?  

-Jessica Summers-
"So... what do you say?"

Justin again looked back down at the flier.  Was he wrong for trying to push this all away?  Ok, now he was starting to feel bad about his behavior, but no, he was grieving... still was if he had to be honest.  But, at the very least...

-Justin Kane-
"I'll try..."

-Justin Kane-
"So that's how it all went down."

Justin finished his story as he was still in the cozy room from before talking to the unknown individual.

-Justin Kane-
"I signed up for the tournament before Jessica had Sentry come out from the back.  Apparently, she had her wait until she talked to me about joining. Didn't want to overwhelm me I guess...  Still don't even know Sentry's real name."

Justin gives a slight shrug of his shoulders.

-Justin Kane-
"Truth is, I'm still doing my best to cope with what happened to Kaylie.  It's been rough, but I've been managing. However, there was another issue that Kaylie was helping me with.  Something I've never really told anyone but her.  After she... passed, part of me thought that thing was now over... yet I found out she left me a nice sum of money in her will which is enough to pay for the expenses... which is how I was able to continue this..."

This time the other individual nods her head as she speaks up.

-? ? ?-
"So, you're still taking the medication then?"

Justin nods.

-Justin Kane-
"Haven't missed a dose, thanks to the will, but I have been wondering... will this affect my efforts in the federation?"

-? ? ?-
"You will need to be weary of it, yes."

-Justin Kane-
"I understand."

The individual nods before looking up at the clock.

-? ? ?-
"Well, it seems our session is over.  Remember to call if you need anything."

Justin nods as he gets up from the couch.

-Justin Kane-
"I will... until next week."

With that, Justin takes his leave.

The scene opens with a shot of a ruined city.  Fires were going on in various places around the city as the destruction was everywhere.  The camera zooms in to the central street of this place where we see a broken road, filled with black charred bones all leading to the center of the city.  There, stood a black thrown made with broken bones and charred building materials.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sure, has been awhile."

The voice cuts over the scene before a single individual walks into the picture.  He wore a black hoodie with a red dragon logo on it, a pair of blue jeans with black wrestling boots below that.  The hoodie's hood was up covering his return to black hair.  His face, revealed him to be none other than Thunder Dragon.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, excuse me.  Where are my manners?  I mean, I've never even been to a Carnage show before and I talk as if you know who I am...  Well, there are a few people who may know.  Extreme Wrestling Entertainment was a bit of a big deal before it closed its doors for the last time, so maybe a few fans may know me from there.  Let's not forget a few of its old talent.  Like Jack Michaels, James Ceno... oh hey Eli, you're here too?  How many of the High Stakes Wrestling's talent came over here?"

Thunder gave a slight chuckle not even sure if his intended audience would even care of what he just said.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Anyways, for those who don't know who I am, which would probably be a good majority of you, my name is Thunder Dragon and I'm here to... well, I'm sure this place makes it obvious."

Thunder smirks as he gestures around the ruined area that surrounded him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But I'm here for the Monarchy of Anarchy.  And more importantly, for my Debut to Carnage Wrestling.  I mean you didn't think I was just going to sign up for the tournament, did you?  Nah, I thought about it and the more I thought about it, the more I just couldn't just stick around for a single tournament.  See, for those who know me, they know that I crave a challenge.... Ok maybe I've not been up to my best as of late. But a lot has happened in my life."

A slight frown appears on his face but Thunder shakes it off. This wasn't the time for that.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As I was saying, I love a challenge.  In the pass, I've taken on many challenges, like taking on a vicious tag team 2 on 1 and winning.  Or taking on one of the top tier wrestlers and coming out on top, twice!  But it's not always about winning and losing.  Yeah, I've let it hit me pretty hard in the past before, but I refuse to let it return.  For I'm about to take on a very vicious tournament and I will need all the confidence I can muster if I plan on winning this tournament."

Thunder smirks before turning around as he slowly begins to walk down the streets of bones.  All the while the camera swings around so we're seeing his side and not stuck looking at him from behind.

-Thunder Dragon-
"And I've already seen just the kind of talent this tournament has to offer.  I mean just take the first set of Round 1 matches.  Seriously, two people I've seen in matches before, White Tiger, and Kelsi Parr.  Both very talented and have made a name for themselves in my old federation... and they lose in the very first round?  That's not to say anything against them but just goes to show you the next level of competition this place has.  And quite frankly, I'm excited."

It was a strange thing for Thunder to really talk about excitement after all he's been through lately.  But his excitement was genuine as there was always something about being in the middle of this sport that caused him to almost forget his troubles.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So, which of these Carnage Wrestlers do they have me set against?  It's the masked wearing Lord Raab.  This guy looks vicious and I got to say, I love the mask.  Red and black's always been my favorite combination."

Thunder tugs on his hoodie gentle as he smirks.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As for what else I know about him?  Well, I know his moves, always a plus.  And I know his record.  6 and 6... with 6 CP... Wait, is he related to Satan or something?  I mean if I google what a Raab is, will I see that horn loving demon?  He's also known for a red and black color scheme too..."

Thunder strokes his chin thoughtfully before chuckling.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Nah, I have my doubts about that.  He may be a devil in the ring but I'm pretty sure he's not him.  But speaking of which, I forgot another thing I know about the guy.  He's a twin!  Well, I read it on paper anyways, Some Konrad Raab over in UGWC.  Like's to wear a white and blue mask... Oh, I see what you did there. Opposites."

Thunder chuckles lightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I've always wanted a twin myself.  Always thought the idea was pretty cool.  Though, do you guys have a psychic bond?  Like if I punch you in the face, would Konrad feel it?"

The idea was actually intruding to Thunder but he finally shakes his head.  As he makes it to the end of the road and stops.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But you know, don't take my enthusiasm and excitement to mean that I'm taking you lightly.  But No, I'm not taking you lightly in the slightest.  For I know you have the power inside of you to come at me and tear me limb from limb.  You can Destroy me!  That's the kind of power you have and I know it.  And I won't sit here and ignore all of that by saying 'ooh, I'm stronger and faster and better' because I won't. No that's not self-doubt, but me simply acknowledging my opponent’s strength.  But where he may have strength in body, I have strength in heart."

Thunder nods as the camera slowly begins to pan around revealing the bone throne in the center of the city.  Thunder turns around as he looks at it for a moment.

-Thunder Dragon-
"This... is what it's all about.  To win this tournament and become a monarchy... a Monarchy of Anarchy.  You can say that you're the craziest person there is out there, Raab.  Able to spread chaos wherever you go, and I wouldn't doubt you for a second.  But me... I'm a different kind of person.  I come to take on those who cause chaos.  I come to defend what I believe in... to fight, for what is right.  More importantly, I fight for her..."

Thunder turns around with a slightly sorrow look on his face.  Tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You may not know who I'm talking about.  I could even tell you her name and not a single person would know who she was.  But that's ok because I know who she was.  She was my best friend and she believed in me.  She believed that I could become one of the greats in this business we call wrestling.  She saw the potential inside myself that I had lost sight of time and time again.  She meant a lot to me and right now, I come into this tournament to prove that she was not wrong in believing in me."

A tear rolls down Thunder's face as he raises his hand and wipes it away.

-Thunder Dragon-
"... you may think I'm weak because of this... but to me... it's what REALLY makes me strong.  So, soon, on May 13th, I will be coming into Underground Retribution to face Lord Raab.  He may be bigger and stronger than me, but I will NOT give up.  I will fight until it is I who the ref has declared the winner of our contest.  So, come at me with whatever you have, because I will be making an impact tonight, by doing what you may even think is impossible for a mid-carder from the outside against one of your main stays... I will WIN.  So..."

Thunder grins as it had been so long since he's said this.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Prepare, for the BOOM!!"

Thunder's grin widens as the camera continue to film him before slowly fading to black.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum