Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Jack Michaels

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-15-15-jack-michaels-vs-blitz-t1678.html#p22148883

Show: Chaos [6/15/2015]

(Small note: I color coded parts of that poem to yellow... so I'll need to make sure I look it up.)

-Scene 1-

Blitz has made it past round 1 after defeating Dolph Ziggler. Despite that, Blitz believe that he was not giving him his all. After all even his own felt mediocre at best thanks to just getting out of a pretty down time. But at the moment he arrived at his home back in Beany Town. The place he and his adopted Daughter Abby, had been staying. Blitz hadn't come back to this place since the incident but now he figured if he truly wanted to prevent himself from slipping into such despair again, he would have to return here.

So Blitz walked up the steps as he took out his keys and unlocked the door. After entering he found the place cleaned up and put in order. He already knew how as the police had gathered everything they could and allowed for him to clean up. Not that Blitz did it, but he knew his best friend was the cause. Blitz smiled as he walked further in, this time arriving at the living room area. He almost broke right then in there as he still remembered that scene he came home too. The one where his daughter was just coloring, wanting to make a pretty picture of her favorite Wrestler. Only for someone to come in like that and put a bullet in her head.

Blitz stopped as he couldn't control the tears. Just thinking of why someone would even want to do such a thing. Yet, try as he might he forced himself to walk over to the couch and have a seat. He was trying his best to get through this and he knew that it was ok to cry, real men cry, as they say. Yet he couldn't let this event haunt him forever. Even though at the moment his hand swept over the chair as he further remembered her. How she used to come in here and play with her dolls or just snuggle up as they watched a movie together. How many times did they have tickle fights on this very couch? All the memories just turned sad now as the one event changed the happy memories.

Blitz moved his eyes to the coffee table in front of them. Currently there was nothing on it as his friend had placed the items on it in its proper place. Despite that, Blitz's head filled Blitz's vision with all kinds of drawings and papers that used to scatter on this place. Abby had been quiet the inspiring artist in Blitz's eyes and despite most of the drawings consisted of stick figures and barely more, Abby had always had this way with faces as you could tell exactly what expression they were portraying. How much Blitz would miss those drawings and dreams of what the future Abby had with it. As Blitz had watched as her drawings had progressed, little changes but still they were getting much better and had not Abby been taken so early, she could have been an artist.

Blinking his eyes a few times to clear the tears Blitz finally stood up as he took a walk through his house. So many memories surfaced with each place. Like the bathroom when Abby had an accident and Blitz was there to cheer her up from the ordeal, as well as clean it up. Then there was the kitchen where the two shared many meals together just talking about each other’s day and enjoying each other. Blitz finally stopped as he was at the kitchen entrance. Why was this so hard? Everything in this house stirred the pot. Yet he knew this wasn't going to be easy, and he knew he had to do it just the same. So Blitz walked on, knowing exactly where he was heading. The very place that would test him the most. He walked over to the door to the room. Pausing as he looked at the picture on the door. It had a drawing of some of Abby's favorite things, and in the center in nice letters was the words: Abby's Room.

Slowly, Blitz opened the door to the room. Inside, he found the place neat and straightened up. Just like Blitz had always taught her. Make sure you put away your messes. Though not that Blitz was ever the cleanest child. Blitz took a step into the room as all the material possessions that made up Abby was there, right there in that room. From the bed where Blitz would tuck her in, every night, to the closet she had all her clothes that would never be worn by Abby again. Blitz felt more than over whelmed as he sunk to his knees at the foot of Abby's bed. It hit him like a ton of bricks as again the realization of his daughter being gone just broke him. Never again will he be able to tuck Abby into bed while reading her a bed time story, or singing her a lullaby to help her sleep. Never again will the box of toys be opened up with its contents be transformed into imaginative adventures the two would share for hours and hours. He could bare it as all of this came crashing down on him, causing him to cry audible as he cried out her name as he knew he'd never see her smiling face again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Abby!"

It was all he could do as the sorrow washed over him and he remained there missing the one person he cared for most in the world.

-Scene 2-

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both.

The camera appears along a path with trees with yellow leafs all around. As the camera moves on it catches up to a single individual who was walking down this path. The traveler wore a black shirt with a White B on the center, black shorts, and white shoes with black style marks on them. This individual was Blitz 1 as he continued down this path. Until he stopped at a cross roads. Blitz look at both of these paths curious as to which he should take to get to his goal.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Happens all the time it seems. We travel down this road we call a career and we come across a cross roads. Something that could very well defined us as an individual and as a competitor. And I find myself here in such a situation. One that could change things forever."

The voice overlaps onto the scene as Blitz doesn't make a sound. He stands there a moment deciding on what to do.

And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could, To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Blitz looked down this path as he could see just what lay down there itched in the far back he saw the words Failer itched into the trees.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I've been going down this same path for years now. Always taking the path to the right. The one that leads to failer. Sure I have had steady wins and losses but none of that mattered as I could never make it big. Time and time again I'd work to qualify for a match, and time and time again I'd fail as I've been forced down the path to failer. And this time I've again reached a cross roads. One where I have two possibilities in what can happen. One where I can either fail to make it to Round 3 of the King of Xtreme Tournament, or I can fail like so many others."

Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim,

Blitz began to take the path to the left this one having an even longer road than the right.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Is it about passion? Desire? How much one really wants that win? After all if you look at my opponent you know he has passion and that will to win. There's no questioning his motives or what he's here for. He wants to win, and with any price. But I know this will not come easy. The path less traveled will be the hardest I've ever fought in my life. But if I'm to succeed. I have to do this. I have to take this road."

Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there, Had worn them really about the same.

Blitz looks around at the path he was on. Seeing how many people had gone down this path and how many people have turned back as their resolve for making it to the end was not strong enough.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"How many people have stood where I stand now? How many people have come face to face with Jack Michaels and failed to defeat him in a match? Do I even stand a chance at even considering going down this road? Should I pack my bags and go home? Many questions I ask myself and I can only do what I can to make my resolve stronger than ever. I have something I must prove and if I take that other path, the one so many have taken, I will continue to take that path, each time I hit that cross roads."

And both that morning equally lay, In leaves no step had trodden black.

As Blitz continued he began to notice that falling leaves all around him. They indicated to him just how far people had taken and been forced to go back. Yet he wondered himself how far he'd go.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Jack Michaels is not some new Wrestler. He's not a current main roster hot shot. No Jack Michaels is a returning Legend. He's been through wars and countless battles. He's seen match after match and has become what every Superstar in the back has ever dreamed off. So what can you say badly about this guy? You can take the usual route but as you can see it doesn't get you don't this path. He's been to the end of the finish line and he knows the course. So don't try and use petty arguments against him. Because he'll swallow them up and spit them right back at you. So I can't take him as just another match just another round to get through. No I have to treat him as THE round. Because if I lose here, there's no coming back."

Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back.

Blitz glanced back towards the start of the path. Back to where the choice had to be made.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I only get one shot. One chance to make my mark. Sure you can say there's always next year. But how do you know if next year will even come? And even then, who knows who will be in this tournament. This is my shot to knock out one of the EWE Legends and it's not something you get every day. I can't back down. Not this time. I have to give it everything I have to make sure I stay on this path."

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Blitz nods as his resolve is set. Turning back around, he continues down the path to the left.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"If I look back at this moment. This one moment back in time. Rather 50 years from now, 10, or even the very next day. I will know that I did my very best. I held nothing back from this match. Then in the end when it's all said and done. I will have no regrets as I have done my best and that is all that anyone can ever ask for. But I will win. And that is what I have to tell myself. I must press on and claim that victory. And on Monday Night Chaos, for me, Two roads diverge in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that will make all the difference."

The camera zooms out back to that cross roads as we can see Blitz still heading down that path to victory in the distance. Soon, it will be in his grasp.

-END-
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Blitz Vs Jack Michaels

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum