Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Uriah Levy

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-12-15-201-match-three-t1871.html#p22151310

Show: Chaos [10/12/2015]

"...Return, Fail, Leave, Repeat."

The memory was still fresh as it took him back to Summer BreakDown during the Intercontinental Championship match. The fans were ecstatic as they continued to make their voices known. Two men were on the outside brawling it out amongst themselves. Yet one was not even a part of the match while the other was side tracked. But why was Dean Ambrose getting involved? Perhaps it was thanks to the third man, Paul Heyman, as he had taunted him backstage before the match began. Now Heyman watched and made little effort to disclose his annoyance towards the Shield member. Yet while all eyes were watching the interfering spectacle, two men began to rise inside the ring. Both taking a moment to get the kinks out of their muscles as they two glanced for a moment at what was transpiring just outside the ring. Didn't take them long though to remember that a match was going on. So Blitz and Benjamin Ryan locked up trying to prove who was the less tired of the two. But after a few reversal’s Benjamin Ryan pushes Blitz away for a bit of breathing room. Yet Blitz wasn't going to allow that. Quickly he jumped slightly pressing his foot on Ryan's chest, then using that point as a pivotal point he twists and kicks Benjamin hard in the head.

"...But not this time."

Blitz lays on the pin as that surge of hope enters fills him up. The Ref's hand hits the mat, once, twice... The final hit lands on the mat securing the results of the match.

-Leticia Cline-
"The Winner, and New Intercontinental Champion! Blitz!"

Blitz gets up, as the fans cheer even harder. He had done it. He won when it mattered most. The ref got the championship belt as he handed it to Blitz. Blitz shouted out in victory as his hand was raised, the other grasping his greatest EWE accomplishment in his EWE Career. He looked out soaking in the positive energy from the crowd as he dashed over and climbed the turn buckle, raising both hands when he reached the top. The others left the area, as their different feelings went over them. Blitz wore the biggest grin on his face as he looked out. He looked and saw Abby, his 8 year old Adopted daughter sitting in the stands with a smile that read how proud she was of him.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wait a moment..."

Blitz was snapped back to the present day as he sat in his locker room. He had been looking at his title and remembering what it was like when he won it. Yet, he shakes his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"She wasn't there... She couldn't have been."

Sure Blitz wished she had been there to see him achieve a Championship, but he knew he wasn't. So he tried to take her out of his mind and try to remember who was in that seat. Yet he couldn't fix it. He ran his hand through his black crew cut hair as he sighs. Not that he thought it was wrong to see her there, just there was a part of him that wanted to say he ready to move on, to not let it bring him down. Yet his memories was playing tricks on him. But he shakes his head as he grabs the remote and turns on the TV to see how Chaos was moving on.

Currently, the ring was empty as there was some slight downtime being filled by the commentating team. Things were going as usual until someone came strutting out from the back and onto the stage with his best Heyman smirk. That's right, it was Paul Heyman. No music intro as was his usual. But that'd just give the audience more time to boo him before he ever got on stage. This time, he actually headed to the ring looking as pleased with something but you never could tell what it was. Finally, Heyman reached the ring and enters over the middle rope. He walks to the center as he gazes out to the booing fans who as per usual didn’t care for the short and stout man. Paul didn't seem to mind it at all as he raises the mike he carried down with him to his lips.

-Paul Heyman-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman... And my Client, BROCK LESNAR! Defeated the Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak at WrestleMania, and he as you saw he is here now in the EWE to Dominate, no, Destroy, the competition just as he does every time he shows up on the other wrestling program, Aired on Monday nights."

The Fans booed him only more. No one cared about what he did over a year ago at another federation. But Paul Heyman loved to rub it in their faces any chance he got.

-Paul Heyman-
"But I'm not out here for BROCK LESNAR, no I'm here to talk about how Summer BreakDown was a great day for the Heyman Guys. Sure my client Michelle McCool was robbed of the Ladies' Choice Briefcase, but that's to be expected when she strays and does not allow me in her corner. Despite that setback, another of my clients managed to claim Championship Gold at Summer BreakDown. That's right, I'm talking about my client, Blitz!"

The mentioned named got some mixed reactions but none of them seemed to like Paul Heyman mentioning him. Paul Heyman just smirks as he continued.

-Paul Heyman-
"Now I know what you're thinking. How could you all put such little faith in the man, Blitz. I took him and his 5 years of struggling and failures and I saw some potential. I got him into the Intercontinental Championship match along with my other Client, Cesaro, knowing full well that one of those Paul Heyman Guys would now be your reigning and Defending, Int...."

Heyman was cut off as "Flamboyant" hits the PA system. Seems that Blitz was down watching this little segment from the back. Heyman turns around at first not liking that he was interrupted but soon smiled as Blitz came out from the back and was heading down to the ring with his title over his shoulder, and a mike in his other hand.

-Paul Heyman-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Now, Now Heyman, why you go starting a chat-about without inviting me?"

Heyman frowns at being interrupted again. Blitz arrives at the ring as he slides in under the bottom rope and hops up to his feet.

-Paul Heyman-
"I just figured you were wanting to prepare for your match tonight. So I took the liberty to inform the EWE Nation about your thoughts for tonight."

Blitz looks at his head and shakes his head. Then he actually chuckles a bit.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Who am I Leo Kat? Brock Lesnar? I don't need you to speak for me."

-Paul Heyman-
"I know, you are more than capable of speaking for yourself."

Blitz shakes his head with an amused grin.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Darn right. But I get the feeling that you're going to try and take the credit for what I did at Summer BreakDown."

Heyman was getting a little hot under the collar but he defended himself.

-Paul Heyman-
"Well I do deserve some credit. I am your manager..."

Blitz rolls his eyes.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"If you say so. But as for me winning this. Please, Heyman stop spinning your little fairytales. You were there backing Cesaro. Or do you need a reminder of that?"

Blitz lowers his microphone as he walks over to the side of the ring where he shouts for the technicians there to roll the film. Then he turned to see some still shots from Summer Breakdown with the audio going over.

-Paul Heyman Video-
"...it will be watching one of my clients, become the International Champion in just a moment."

-Dean Ambrose Video-
"Easy to say, when you have a 50% Chance."

-Paul Heyman Video-
"True... but Blitz hasn't even spoken to me... that's not the horse I back in this race."

The clip ended as the camera's returned to the Blitz and Heyman in the ring. Yet Heyman seemed to have an excuse for that too.

-Paul Heyman-
"Now Blitz you should know..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Know some other lame excuse?"

Blitz didn't seem to be all that annoyed. Just having fun. Heyman, however, was getting annoyed. Before he could say anything else, Blitz continued.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You know Heyman, I'm beginning to see that I don't you."

-Paul Heyman-
"That's Pride there Blitz."

Blitz shook his head as he sighed.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh you're thinking like the others. I'm not saying this out of some form of Pride. You are just a leach. You like to grab onto others and suck them dry while claiming that you had something to do with it. So way I see it, I am not a Paul Heyman Guy. Not now, not ever. So yes that means I'm no longer your client."

The crowd cheers as Blitz smiles. Heyman seems to get a mischievous grin on his face though.

-Paul Heyman-
"Now, Now Blitz. You know the arrangement. You can't just fire me."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Arrangement? Oh you mean the one where I owe you for you saving my daughter's life? The one who's dead now?"

-Paul Heyman-
"I had nothing to do with..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Doesn't matter. You want your money back? Fine, being champ gets a nice pay bump, not to mention I save most of my cash. So considering it paid back... or is that not what you think you're owed?"

Heyman nods but Blitz looks out to the crowds.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well what do you guys think? Should I give the Paulrus what he's owned?"

The cheer back their yes as Heyman seems to smile. He says something not picked up by the camera's before Blitz looks at him and smirks.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well then, here's exactly what you're owed Heyman."

Without a moment's hesitation, Blitz hits Heyman with his Blitz kick, knocking him out cold as he fell to the mat. Blitz went over and shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Man I didn't even give him a full force Blitz Kick."

He chuckled as did the fans. So Blitz let Heyman lay there as he looked back to the fans.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But I'm sure you all were dying to hear what else he had to say before my interruption right? No? I thought not."

Blitz grinned as he walked over to a corner and leaned against it before glancing back to the stands.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"No doubt he was going to promote my match later tonight against Uri..."

He pauses a moment as he thinks.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Your eye JA. That's how it's pronounced right? I mean it's not a name you hear every day. And I had to do a bit of research on him just to find out who this guy was. Turns out he was part of the uh... what do they call themselves? Crazy 8s? No that can't be right... that's uno with regular Playing cards."

Obviously he was just joking around as he smiles.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well regardless he was part of Rogue's crew... though with all that's she's going through geeze it's all a mess and I keep on losing track of what's going on. First she's friends with our Vice Chairman, Kristy, then she's got a crush on Alesandro, Then on Jensen, then back to Alesandro, then had buckets of babies... oh wait that's not right."

He chuckles lightly just having some fun with an opponent he didn't fully know about.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But she's not that important right now. Urijah Levy is... though hard to talk about him. Seriously, what I found out is he had like 3 matches, lost to Seth Rollins, Beat his stable mate Dolph Ziggler, and I forget the third. But I can't exactly say he can't hold up a good fight. After all look at me. No one and their puppy thought I was going to win at Summer BreakDown. No one thought the up and coming Dolph Ziggler, The man I lost to not too long before then Benjamin Ryan, and The Elephant in the room's backed horse Cesaro would lose that night. So it's completely possible that Urijah can skip the 5 year waiting period and kick my kiester."

Blitz nodded as he continues to ignore the unconscious Paul Heyman in the ring.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Don't get me wrong, I fully believe I can beat him. But that's not because I'm underestimating him. No it's simple fact that I believe in myself. I've had down times yeah, but it takes a lot for me to get down. Aside from that I always believe in myself. That's something you guys will be learning more and more about me. I don't care if I'm facing the son of the great Raven and I'm only the son of a former bell-hop and a Vet. Who cares about that anyways?"

Blitz then takes a moment as he looks to the camera and waves.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hi Mom! Love you!"

He smiles before looking back towards the crowds.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Family's important Urijah, and from what I heard, you and your dad aren't on the best of terms. Just know that when the chips are down, they just might surprise you. But that's not important right now anyways. What you need to know is you may come from a legend, but you need to become a legend in your own right. That all starts tonight Urijah. So come at me dude, but know that I play to win."

Blitz smirks as he stands up from his leaning position and walks to the center of the ring.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Urijah, let's Speed Up! And show them a clash of two former no bodies that they'll never forget."

With that Blitz drops the microphone as "Flamboyant" hits the PA system and Blitz leaves to the back. Soon the music fades as the cameras turn their focus to Heyman who thanks to a ref coming out to check on him has stirred. He holds his head momentarily as he says.

-Paul Heyman-
"Blitz will regret that... I promise you that."

END

Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Blitz Vs Uriah Levy

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum