JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:14 am
Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) EO2015-DivasTagBallot2_zps4q1lrvjq

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-championship-contendership-t2004.html#p22152283

Show: Extreme Overload 2015 [11/29/2015]

Mizore RP

It is early morning on the outskirts of Rawlins Wyoming. A light dusting of snow has covered the ground outside as the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. the camera moves inside to a small bedroom. A figure is curled up in the bed, buried underneath the covers. The door which is ajar is slowly pushed open as a small cat enters the room. It is a Calico. It jumps up on the bed, letting out a soft meow. It nuzzles its head against the sleeping figure who stretches out, a hand coming out from under the covers to scratch the kitty on it’s head. The covers are pushed back to see the sleepy face of Mizore, her purple hair a mess. The kitty rubs its head against hers, causing Mizore to smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Good morning to you too Callie.

Callie seems to be content with this as she hops down from the bed and quickly exits the room. Mizore kicks off the sheets to reveal her light blue snowflake pajamas and light blue shirt. She goes to the window and tosses the curtains open. She smiles at the fresh sheet of snow covering the ground. She rushes into her closet and comes out a few moments later wearing the plaid skirt and white jacket with black sleeves. She pulls up the knee high purple striped socks and slides on her white shoes. She rushes out of her room and looks in on her dad. He is asleep in bed. Callie is pawing at him but he seems to be sleeping right through it. It seems weird not seeing the pink hair in with him but she is hanging out with Kelsi to prepare for the Tag match at Extreme Overload. Mizore goes to the stairs and slides down the banister. She pulls open the front door and smiles as she hears the jingle of Callie’s bell as the cat rushes down the steps and out the door.

{Mizore Payne}

Fine you can go outside with me but stay away from the tigers. Dad and Hollie will kill me if something happens to you.

Callie glances back at her and blinks a few times before she starts sniffing around at the snow. Mizore kneels down and pushes her fingers through the snow. They barely got an inch, not really enough to do anything. She stands up and brushes her fingers against her jacket.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s kind of funny in a way Callie. For the second time now me and Stealth Elf are going to have to work together as a team on the same show we might be fighting against each other. Of course I’d really love to get our Divas Tag Team titles back. Three time champions have a nice ring to it. I’d love to know that we are going straight into the match with Abby and Angela but I know that probably won’t happen. I’m pretty sure we are going to have to go through all of the other teams first. Teams like Team Grace.

Callie looks up at her for a moment before hopping along across the snow. Mizore follows her.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ve had more than my fair share of matches against Michelle. But she has like zero luck when it comes to tag team matches. And after a few weeks ago when her Team Grace partner let her down, I’m sure she won’t be very trusting of Cayla. Not to mention the fact that Cayla already has her hands full defending her Televixen championship. And with Michelle’s ego, she probably will make Cayla do all the work just so she can reap the rewards. I really don’t see them as much of a threat. Michelle will probably leave Cayla to the wolves as soon as it starts looking bleak for their team.

Callie answers with a small meow. She then starts chasing something through the snow which Mizore can’t really see herself.

{Mizore Payne}

Then there is Team Bae. They are probably the most active of the teams up for the title shot. But in a sense, it is still Sasha Banks. Someone we have dealt with on plenty of occasions. The only difference in the whole mess is her new partner. Becky Lynch. I know they are new Callie but they have something most of the teams in this match can’t say. They have a lot of heart and determination. Kind of like me and Stealth Elf had when we first went after those titles. Of all the teams we might face in the contendership, those are the two I worry about the most. I just got to rely on the fact that we have already beaten Sasha on many occasions. And despite the fact that she seems to have improved a lot, I can count on the fact that me and Stealth Elf are a much stronger team. Even if it has been a long time since we teamed up last. Another reason why I don’t think we will get the votes.

Callie has lost interest in whatever she was chasing and has jumped up on a trash bin. she licks her wet paws as Mizore scratches her on the head. Callie starts to purr, looking up at Mizore who smiles back at her.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course there is always the underdog team. Summer Sunshine. Here is a team that no one is taking seriously. Two people use to being in a group and being overshadowed by their partners. Funny though how the people who overshadowed them don’t have matches for the show or even are still around. But they have found a niche as a team and that makes them pretty dangerous. We’ve got to make sure that we don’t take either of them lightly.

Callie has jumped back to the ground, bouncing through the fallen snow. Mizore follows after her, just to make sure she stays away from the cage with the white tigers.

{Mizore Payne}

Then of course there is the Experience. A group that I am/was a part of. Kelsi Parr and one of my best friends Hollie Winder. This is a team that has been in big match situations like this. And really, I feel they are the best choice to face the Divas Task Force if me and Stealth Elf don’t get the call. But if for some reason one of the other teams get the call, we will just have to find a way to beat them. I have a lot of respect for Kelsi. She was a great in the Divas division, doing so much in such a short period of time. And even though she has struggled a bit against the men, she still is a super tough opponent. I mean who wouldn’t be to even think about putting herself in the situation where she’d have to go one on one against Brock Lesnar. I met him in the hallway once at a Super Show. I swear his forearm is bigger than me and Stealth Elf put together. I bet her that he could bench press both of us with one hand. We didn’t find out cause she was too afraid to ask him to try.

Meow comes Callie’s response. She has stopped her trek through the snow and is sitting next to Mizore, looking up at her. Mizore smiles at her.

{Mizore Payne}

Yes I know that is a little off topic. The only thing we can hope for there is that this tag contenders match happens after that so Kelsi is tired. I’m not hoping that Brock hurts her don’t get me wrong, just tires her out. Of course that would leave us to deal with Hollie. I know right now that Hollie seems to be in a bit of a rut. Kind of sucks since she was so red hot at the start of the year. But I know she is a few good wins away from being right there. And you know she’d love to leave the night as the tag team and Women’s champion. You know Callie, I’ve always kind of wanted to test my skills against her. She did the majority of my training and it is always fun when the student takes on the master. And to get my hands on the titles, I’ll gladly find a way to deny my teacher and Kelsi there Grand Slams. If we met in that contendership, I’ll make sure they fail to get to the titles, just like they have failed so many times in the past.

Callie has turned her head towards the fenced in area. There are no sign of the tigers as they are most likely in the wooded area. Callie stops looking and heads off again, Mizore in pursuit.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course there is a chance that we might actually get the votes to go straight into the title match. We could be standing in the ring once again with the Divas Task Force. This of course is something that we have done in the past that has never ended well for us. And seriously, who can blame us. We are talking about Abby Addiction and Angela Fortin. Both of these divas made names for themselves as champions in our division. And the thing about Abby is that she has nothing else on her plate for this show. Sure Angela has to deal with Jack Michaels but that won’t be until much later in the show. She will have plenty of time to rest and won’t hold back against us. Abby though, this is her main concern. And that’s going to make her very dangerous. And rumor has it that the tag title is the only thing keeping her active. If she isn’t quite ready to retire yet, she isn’t going to let go of that title easily.

Meow is another response for Callie. Mizore is getting a bit nervous as Callie is slowly making her way closer to the fence. Luckily the tigers are still nowhere to be seen.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not denying at all that I can’t trust my partner. Stealth Elf and myself have been through a lot both as a team and as a couple. But what happens if we find out that I’ve been voted to face her later in the match. Who’s to say that our team might not suffer because of that. Maybe she tries to keep me in the ring longer to wear me down some. Or maybe part of me won’t tag her in for the same reason. I know I shouldn’t think like that. That is totally my mother in my head still from the mother daughter tag match. But if Stealth Elf will cash in a briefcase on a downed opponent, who’s to say what she will do to keep that title.

Mizore shakes her head. She slaps herself in the temples a few times as Callie stops and looks at her strangely.

{Mizore Payne}

No no no. I can’t think that way. If I doubt my partner at all, there is no way we are going to get those titles back. I may not completely agree with how she won the title but I know she deserves it. Specially after earning that briefcase. Let all the doubters say what they will, I’ll help her prove that she is a deserving champion. Specially after we run through whoever they put us against and earn back the Divas Tag Team titles for the third time. Whether it is the Divas Task Force, Summer Sunshine, Team BAE, Team Grace or even the Experience; they will all become more victims trapped under the ice. So how does that sound Callie?

Callie doesn’t respond as her back is arched looking through the fence. One of the tigers has made it’s way out of the woods and is slowly headed toward Callie. Despite the fence being there, this makes Mizore uneasy. Mizore scoops up Callie and heads toward the house, holding onto the struggling kitty.

{Mizore Payne}

Okay that is enough outside adventures for you Callie. Let’s get back inside before dad wakes up and kills me for letting you out. I’ll get you some of those treats you love.

Once they are well clear of the fence, Callie stops struggling and starts purring. The two go back in the house for snacks and some early morning cartoons as the scene fades away.

Next RP in Full Timeline: (RP 1, 2, 3) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t477-stealth-elf-in-diva-s-championship-contendership-match-extreme-overload

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Re: Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:15 am
(Mizore posted twice for this match)

Mizore is feeling a lot better now that she has changed out of the outfit WT had her in and is changed back into the plaid skirt and white jacket with the purple socks. She smiles at her reflection in the mirror as she puts a fresh sucker in her mouth and heading to the couch to sit down and relax some before a knock comes to the door. Mizore walks over expecting to find her tag team partner. Instead she is met by Trixy who frowns at her.

{Trixy}

I have a problem. I was suppose to interview Stealth Elf about the tag team match but she says she doesn’t have time for me. She said you would cover for her.

{Mizore Payne}

Yeah she is terrible about managing her time sometimes. I guess I can do one last interview to cover for her.

{Trixy}

Thanks Mizore you are a lifesaver. So are you ready for a chance at becoming the three time tag team champions.

{Mizore Payne}

I am ready. I know that we don’t have the best of luck against Abby and Angela. They took the titles from us and they retained them against us. And since that point, me and Stealth Elf haven’t been the tightest of teams. But as the saying goes, third time is the charm. Because me and Stealth Elf can’t be considered great champions if we can’t score a big win over the champions. I know that Abby is ready for us. I know that Angela is ready for us. And I am ready for them. If we are voted into facing the Divas Task Force, I’ll show the world that I’m ready for the big time. When I pin either Abby or the possible future Undisputed champion in the middle of the ring. Deny me my Divas title then.

{Trixy}

Well you know there is a chance that you two won’t be voted into the tag title match. You might have to earn your way there.

{Mizore Payne}

If we have to do that then so be it. We already know that Team Grace has been nowhere to be seen. We know that Michelle is probably waiting to see if Cayla will even show up to help her. I find it kind of funny that Team Grace keeps trying to make itself relevant. Maybe Grace should come on down and try and bring her group of misfits together. The deal is when we face off against Team Grace, it is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe that will teach Michelle to stay away from us. She doesn’t seem to have the best track record when she tries to deal with us together.

{Trixy}

She’ll be much more focused on getting the Divas championship anyways. There is a good chance that she could be the one facing Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

That just means we get to wear her down a little bit early. Maybe we make sure there isn’t enough of her left to fight against Stealth Elf. But she isn’t all that important anyways. They are almost as irrelevant as Team Bae. How many times do we have to beat Sasha Banks before she learns her lesson? I know she claims to be better than she use to be but all I see is the same failure failing again. And we know that Becky isn’t on the same level as some of her other partners she has failed with in the past. When we fight them, we will swat them out of our way just s easily as we always do. It’s kind of sad that the team we should fear the most that we will most likely face is Summer Sunshine.

{Trixy}

I think you are forgetting about the Experience.

{Mizore Payne}

I said of the teams we are most likely to face. If me and Stealth Elf don’t get the votes, I’m pretty sure Hollie and Kelsi will. So I will get to them shortly. But Summer Sunshine is actually a team that I’m worried about. Summer Rae was always the bright spot of the BFFs. We always said if she took off on her own, she could go pretty far. And I stand behind that. Her and Sunshine are the types of people who will always push each other up. They won't try and shadow each other. They will work together out there and can easily shock whoever they are up against. I promise not to let that happen. We will treat them like we would any other team that came against us. We will not let these two bright stars get their big push on us. I’d love to face them again sometime. But when they meet us in the contender's match, we are going to send them away as the losers of the match. ‘

{Trixy}

Well that just leaves us with the Experience. If neither of you is voted into the title match, this is a match a lot of the fans would love to see.

{Mizore Payne}

You know I’m pretty torn on it. I don’t want to fight against Hollie, she means the world to me. I owe my career to her. She took a young orphan who was faking amnesia and turned her into a superstar.
I could talk about my blood but seriously we know that she was the one who made me the champion that I am. I want to see how I match up against her now. And you know I respect the hell out of Kelsi. This is a match I’d love to have. but I’ll be more than happy to wait until Hell Frozen Over for that classic match up. when one of us is the champions and the other are the contenders. That will be a match for the ages, let me assure you.

{Trixy}

Well the question that I have to bring up to you is how much do you trust Stealth Elf?

{Mizore Payne}

With my life.

{Trixy}

Let me finish. There is a good chance you could be voted in to face her for the title. How do you now that she won’t short arm you for a tag or let you take more of a beating to wear you down. Already she isn’t doing her part of the promo process and passing it off on you.

{Mizore Payne}

I see what you are trying to do here. Everyone is always trying to divide me and Stealth Elf. The BFFs. Michelle. Eighteen. And they only do that because they know what a dangerous team we are. Let me assure you of something Trixy. The Frost Elfs are as hot as ever. And we are as strong as ever. I don’t care if we find out the second before the contenders match that we are fighting for the titles in the main event. We will go to the ring and we will fight as a team. And we will win whichever match that we are put into. So don’t blink or you'll miss it.

{Trixy}

That’s Stealth Elf’s line.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I figure since she was suppose to do this, I’d use her words to end it.

{Trixy}

Well good luck to you in both of your matches.

{Mizore Payne}

Thank you Trixy. I just hope I can get some peace and quiet now to prepare for my two big matches.

Trixy gives her a little wave before she leaves the room and walks off down the halls. Mizore shuts the door behind her and quickly pulls her cell phone out of one of her socks. She dials Stealth Elfs number but she doesn’t get an answer. She hears a chuckle that makes her turn around and look at the now open door. Eighteen is standing there a smile on her face.

{Android #18}

You still think the little goblin has your back? It seems to me that you are being set up.

{Mizore Payne}

What are you doing here?

{Android #18}

Is that any way to greet your loving mother?

{Mizore Payne}

I think it is fitting since all you are wanting to do is stir up trouble between me and Maya.

{Android #18}

There is an open match for the tag team title shot. Maybe I plan to enter that. I could carry anyone who has already entered. Or maybe I’ll go grab WT and win the titles for old times sake. I might be Christy’s mystery partner. Or maybe I’ll drag you down to the ring and we can become champions as a family.

{Mizore Payne}

I have enough on my plate thank you. I need to go talk to Maya.

{Android #18}

I can’t let you do that. I’m pretty sure Stealth Elf just wants to get you worked up. And you know that the minute she sees that you are here opponent for the title, she will leave you high and dry in the tag match. Maybe I’m going to do you a favor and watch your back. That way if she leaves you, I can come and clean up the mess. I only have your best interests at heart.

{Mizore Payne}

Yeah I believe that as far as I can pick you up and throw you. So why don’t you do me a favor and go away. Just leave me and Maya alone for a while.

{Android #18}

Whatever you say my sweet daughter. Just remember you said that when Stealth Elf walks out on you in the tag match and leaves you high and dry. Try not to take too bad of a beating.

Eighteen just chuckles as she leaves the room, closing the door behind her. Mizore again dials Maya’s number but it is still going to voicemail.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on baby, answer the phone.

Mizore tries twice more to the same result. There comes a knock on the door as Mizore smiles and rushes over figuring it was Maya. She is a bit disappointed when she sees Grace standing there. Mizore just glares at her.

{Grace Moretti}

Good to see you too. Get out to ringside, it’s time to find out who is going for the Divas championship.

Mizore gives her a nod before walking out the door with Grace as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Re: Frost Elfs in Diva's Tag Team Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:16 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum