JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:18 am
Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) EO2015-DivasBallot

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-championship-contendership-t2007.html

Show: Extreme Overload 2015 [11/29/2015]

(Note: Mizore's RPs contain SE scenes... And was posted before mine.  Thus these will be posted via posting order Even though my RP was not first.)

(Mizore's 1st RP)

Mizore is not sure how to feel. Stealth Elf is the champion. She was out there. She saw as Michelle and company beat down Lady Lilac in the middle of the ring. She couldn’t believe it when Stealth Elf grabbed her briefcase and ran for the ring. She knew there was no way that Stealth Elf was going to help Lilac. No way the two of them would take on Grace’s court four on two. But when she saw Stealth Elf hand the referee the briefcase to start the match. She saw the Sneak Attack and the three count. Of course she had to rush down and congratulate her partner and girlfriend. And it was almost worth it to see the fit that Michelle was throwing. But she has to ask herself the question that has been plaguing her for a few days now. Was it the right thing to do? It was a bit cowardly as her dad had put it.

{White Tiger}

I’d never have taken my first championship like that. I understand that is all a part of the briefcase and its advantage but I just figured Stealth Elf would have more integrity than that.

She can still hear the words of WT’s in her head. Hollie was more on the fence about it. She says she’d n ever have done it that way but she can understand where Stealth Elf came from. She didn’t even deny that if Syd had been served up to her like that a few years ago if she wouldn’t have done the same thing. But even with that, it still felt wrong to Mizore. There is no doubt that Lady Lilac is a pain in the ass. But did she really deserve to lose the title she fought so hard for so easily?

{Android #18}

What are you so deep in thought about?

Mizore jumps having been so deep in thought, she didn’t even hear Eighteen approach her. They are outside on a play ground. Miore has been sitting on a swing set, absentmindedly swinging as she thought about it. Eighteen just crosses her arms in front of her and looks down at Mizore.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s the whole Divas title thing.

{Android #18}

So Stealth Elf is the champion now instead of Lilac. That changes nothing to you. Either get voted in and take the title from her or don’t get voted in and take out whoever else doesn’t get voted in. It’s not that hard, even for you.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s not that. I don’t really care who I face for the title or for the shot. I’d have been more than happy to try my hand at beating Lilac. And we both know me and Stealth Elf have no trouble putting our relationship on hold to go out there and have a great match for the fans. But I still feel like she came about the title in the wrong way.

{Android #18}

Are you kidding me? She finally did something right in her pathetic little life. Lady Lilac was down and out. Only a fool would have passed up this opportunity. If Lilac was any kind of champion, she would never have been out there running her mouth and setting herself up for an attack. She had it coming to her.

{Mizore Payne}

So if you had the briefcase, you would have done the same thing?

{Android #18}

Without even batting an eyelash. If I had a guaranteed shot at a title anytime I chose, I’d gladly kick a wanna be champion while they were down. Again, they shouldn’t have allowed themselves to get into that situation.

{Mizore Payne}

What if you were the champion? Would you be happy to now you lost the belt like that?

{Android #18}

Like anyone could beat me down like that. Get real kid.

{Mizore Payne}

Let’s just say they did. It was you beat down by like the Shield and someone cashed in on you to take your belt. How would you feel about it then?

{Android #18}

I’d be furious. And when I got up, I’d go pound their head in to get my title back. And if Lady Lilac is half the champion she claims to be, that is what she will do. She will take her revenge on Stealth Elf and take back the title from whoever has it. That’s how a true champion fights. You’ll find out one day if you are ver a champion again.

Eighteen smirks, expecting a reaction from her shot she took. Mizore just sighs and looks back down at her feet. Eighteen narrows her eyes at Mizore.

{Android #18}

Why is this bothering you so much? I thought Stealth Elf was your girl….best friend.

{Mizore Payne}

She is the world to me. She is not only my best friend but my girl friend. I’m so happy for her to be the Divas champion. There is just part of me that doesn’t feel like she should have won the title like that. I know she is more than capable to go out there and beat Lilac clean in the middle of the ring. With her winning the title like this, I feel kinda like she….well maybe she….

{Android #18}

You don’t think she deserves the championship do you?

{Mizore Payne}

Does that make me a terrible girlfriend?

Mizore is looking pleadingly at Eighteen.

{Android #18}

Yeah pretty much.

Eighteen smirks until Mizore starts crying. Eighteen looks around before she sighs and sits down on the swing next to Mizore. She reluctantly pats Mizore on the back, unsure how to handle this situation.

{Android #18}

I was just kidding you. It doesn’t make you a bad person at all. You have been the champion and you know how much it means. It’s only right that you feel like Stealth Elf winning the way she did. But you know, there is a way you can make it all better. A way that you can feel like Stealth Elf truly deserves the title or not.

Mizore looks up from her hands, wiping the tears from her eyes.

{Mizore Payne}

How can I do that?

Eighteen chuckles.

{Android #18}

Get voted into the title match and fight her for the title. Go out there and give it everything you have in you. People don’t doubt that you are a true champion. And if Stealth Elf can beat you in the middle of the ring, then she will prove just a little bit that maybe she does deserve the belt. And then you can hope when Lady Lilac comes back for her belt, Stealth Elf will beat her clean like you believe she can do. Then she will prove that she deserves the championship.

{Mizore Payne}

What if I’m not voted in? What if Michelle gets the votes?

{Android #18}

I know you two don’t like each other, but don’t deny what kind of competitor that Michelle is. And if Stealth Elf can successfully defend against her, it is still a step in proving that she is a deserving champion. Of course I know nothing about this Milani Chilombo bitch. I guess if she wins it just makes an easier defense for your little goblin girlfriend.

{Mizore Payne}

She is kind of new. I don’t see her getting a lot of votes to be honest. We know the fans are even going to go with the classic rivalry with Michelle and Stealth Elf or they will vote to see the partners fight it out. So I figure either way, Stealth Elf is going to have a challenge to her newly won title.

{Android #18}

So what you need to stop doing now is worrying about what she is going to do. you need to prepare for what you are going to do. You have one of three opponents. What are you going to do if you take on Milani.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I don’t know a whole lot about her. I know she is a bit of a brawler so I guess I’ll have to take her down and try and wrestle her. She knows a bit about submissions so I’ll have to be careful about letting her get me into any kind of holds. I think if I keep her on the ground and use my mat skills, I should be able to put her away. That keeps me free of her uppercut or swinging kick while keeping me free from getting locked in her Street Sins submission hold. I’ll do some more research on her on a later date.

{Android #18}

Very good. And what if you have to face your little buddy Michelle again for the hundredth time?

{Mizore Payne}

I told you mom that it would be either me or Michelle facing Stealth Elf. There is no way that Milani is going to get all the votes and get into the title match.

{Android #18}

Humor me. Pretend that Milani hacked the voting and swung things in her favor. Or maybe she went to some third world country and bought all their votes for a few loafs of bread. She is in the title match and you are facing Michelle. Now what?

{Mizore Payne}

I wouldn’t even know where to start with Michelle. Me and her have a history going all the way back to when I first started. In fact I believe she was my first biggest feud. Hel she may be my biggest rival of all time. And any time we face off, it turns out to be one hell of a match. And she has beaten me probably just as much as I have beaten her. But if we do face off, the winner is going to be getting a title shot in the near future. So we are both going to be fighting just as hard as ever.

{Android #18}

How sweet. The question I have for you is are you going to beat her or will you allow her to make a mockery out of you and steal your title shot.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I am going to beat her. I’ve been working hard to get the last title I need to complete my grand slam in the Divas division. And if I slip up and allow Michelle to beat me, who knows when I get another shot. The good thing about facing Michelle as much as I have is that i know her very well. And I know how to beat her, If by some miracle that we end up facing, I’ll make sure she is denied a shot at the championship. She can go back to being flawless in her failures at actually winning championships. But again, I really don’t think I’ll have to worry about that.

{Android #18}

That just leaves us with your partner. What happens when the votes go your way and you are voted into face Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

I really don’t want to fight her. It has been a rough road getting back to where we were after the mother daughter tag match a little bit ago.

{Android #18}

Irrelevant. You know there is a good chance that you two will be fighting. Besides, didn’t you want to prove that she is a deserving champion. Maybe shut up some of the people talking about her as if she is a coward and a fluke of a champion.

{Mizore Payne}

People are saying that about her?

{Android #18}

Of course they are. You think you are the only one with thoughts that she is an undeserving champion. But you can fix all of that my girl. Go out there and beat her. Then you can be the deserving champion. Or go out there and lose to her. Either you prove that she is a good champion or you become known as the woman who couldn’t even beat a fluke.

{Mizore Payne}

Stealth Elf is not a fluke. We will prove that when we go out there and put on one hell of a show. We have fought a few times in the past. We both know that once the match gets going, we give it our all. I will push Stealth Elf farther than she has ever been pushed before. And she is going to have to dig down deeper to find the edge she needs to defeat me. I’m going to go at her just like I would if she was McCool or Lilac. No holding back.

{Android #18}

That a girl. Forget about love and respect. Do what it takes to win the championship.

{Mizore Payne}

You’re wrong mom. It is because I love and respect her that I have to push her like this. I have to force her to show that she deserves the title. And I have to see if she is ready for Lady Lilac’s retribution. I remember when Hollie defeated her for the title. Lilac rebounded and came back stronger than ever. When she returns, she will be looking to get her belt back. there is only two ways I can protect Stealth Elf from her. I either got to push her to the point she can win on her own or I have to take the title so I’ll be the one to deal with Lady Lilac.

{Android #18}

You must destroy her if you want to save her. You will never push her to be good enough to be a deserving champion. If you really want to save her, you are going to have to take her championship.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her. Even if that means ruining her title reign early. Whether it is Milani, Michelle or Stealth Elf; one of them will become just another victim, trapped under the ice.

{Android #18}

I like it, now back it up.

{Mizore Payne}

You know what I just realized? All of Stealth Elf’s potential opponents names start with M.

{Android #18}

And you lost it.

Eighteen sighs and gets off the swing, walking away. Mizore looks down at her feet.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I thought it was cool.

Mizore starts swinging on the swing, looking like she is feeling a little bit better. the scene fades out as Mizore continues to swing a bit high and higher each time.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Re: Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:19 am
(SE's 1st RP)

Tick....Tock....

The sound echoed across the shared locker room of the Frost Elfs’ during Monday Night Chaos episode 205.

Tick....Tock....

The sound reached the pointed ears of the green skinned Diva in the room as she tried to enjoy herself on that night. She wasn't signed up for a match, but she was in the locker room enjoying Mizore's company while the two of them watched the show proceed before their eyes.

Tick....Tock....

Maya knew where it was coming from. She knew what it meant, what it symbolized. But she had to ignore it. Just forget about it and enjoy her time with her girlfriend. It wasn't time yet.... Right?

Tick....Tock....

Maya's eyes drifted to the chair by the TV her and Mizore were using to view the show. On the Chair was the pink and gold briefcase with her contract for the right to face for the Diva's Championship any time she wanted. Maya snapped her eyes away though as she looked to Mizore next to her, she hadn't noticed May's eyes deviating from the Chaos show playing before them as she reached for some popcorn in-between them.

-Maya's Thoughts-
Can she not here it? How can that loud steady ticking not bother her? Does she not know that time's almost up?

Maya looked away, of course, Mizore wouldn't hear it. The sound was only in her head, but it wouldn't go away no matter what she did. Every time she looked at the briefcase the ticking would begin, reminding her that she only had one shot, one chance, and a time limit to do it in.

Tick... Tock....

To Maya, it was like a ticking time bomb, yet she could not see the timer, she had no idea when it would be over. When the explosive failer erupted from within its metal contents. And it had been putting Maya on edge... ever since she won it. Sure the contract expired at WrestleMania, a show that wasn't until next year. But within those precious months there would be pay-per-views and titles matches would be given at them. But what did she care about that? It was simple, The Diva's Grand Slam

-Maya's Thoughts-
No one cares for top 5... No one remembers after the first three. Then it just becomes a statistic. You got the GrandSlam? Cool so did a lot of people. Trish was the first after all... as she so kindly reminded everyone at the start of the show. And Abby was the second. Each of them deserved their place in what they got, but what about the third? What about me... I want that spot. I worked so hard for it, going through 2 years of abuse for being different. From Grace Moretti and her gang, to her own mother... even random people in the back halls. But would they continue to look at me the same way if I was champion? Would they stop seeing a little green freak and start seeing a Champion?

Maya was lost in her thoughts as Mizore picked up their popcorn bag and glanced inside of it.

-Mizore-
"Out of popcorn. I'll go get us some more."

She smiled at Maya who put on a smile. Just looking at Mizore helped her nerves and that ticking dye down. But the moment Mizore stepped out of the room... it got louder, much louder.

TICK.... TOCK....

The steady beat as it ticked down to who knows when. Maya ran her hands through her hair, or what she could as most of it was pulled back into a braid. Her thoughts going every which way. But this time she had to speak them aloud.

-Maya Jensen-
"Does it really matter anymore? I should know better after all. No matter what I do, how many titles I earn. No one will care. I'm just a freak. A freaking freak..."

Maya squeezes her hair as her frustrations were getting the better of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"I should just say screw this... screw all of the people who hate me. I'm a contender, I'm a true fighter... But why am I going through this again? Did I not already make my choice before coming here?"

Maya thought back to before the show, before she met up with Mizore here in the locker room.

-Maya Jensen-
"I made that tape, knowing she'd be here. Why is she here? I don't know, but I made my decision... I need to wait for the right opportunity. It's tonight I can feel it... my last chance before Extreme Overload. I know it's only a chance, and truth be told, the odds of them getting the title shot matches... aren't the highest. But it can happen... and they could win... Why am I being so paranoid?!"

The frustrated outburst came out of Maya. When it faded it was replaced by a flinch as she heard the ticking again from her briefcase. But it was her own fault. She had decided to cash in on this show, days ago. But it wouldn't stop bugging her.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Maybe because I could be doing this another way. Like use it to insert myself in the Extreme Overload match. That would work right... But you’re forgetting who's in that match... who could be voted in. After all I wouldn't put it past the likes of Michelle McCool or Team Grace to try something to gyp me out of winning. After all I know I'm better than Michelle, the many matches I've defeated her in is proof to that. But McCool's ego wouldn't have me beating her to the Diva's Championship. Even if that meant Lady Lilac defending..."

That made Maya think of the champion. Lady Lilac, it was her she had to cash in on. Yet it made her remember what people would think...

-Maya Jensen-
"They'd think I was too scared to face Lady Lilac... Like I didn't think I could beat her. But I can... I know I can and I made sure to say that in my video because it's not about rather I can or not. It's about those Monkey Wrenches... After all I lost my TeleVixen Championship because an imposter knocked me out and jobbed to Mizore that night... No one would believe me back then until I proved it, and no one cares now... My Shining Star Championship... lost thanks to that Scarlet woman and a low blow. I know those examples are of me losing the title, but this is for the Diva's Championship... the top title in our division. Those monkey wrenches won't wait until I've gotten the title before they start being thrown... they'll be preventative... just like that same interference costed me my Shining Star Championship, thanks to the winner of that match moving on to face Hollie for the Diva's Championship. See... it's there I tell you..."

Maya stopped as she looked around the locker room, remembering she was alone. But talking aloud helped her keep focus, and weighing through the doubt that crowded her mind.

-Maya Jensen-
"So yeah this isn't about rather I think I can beat Lady Lilac... I just... I know I'm going to go through a lot of grief for this... but it's all for the greater good right? They wouldn't try their little tricks, because it'll just cause me to walk out as Champion and make them look all the more humiliated. But I have to make sure I win at Extreme Overload if I do this... more than that, I need to make sure I get their best....which is why this help so much more. After all if I was just going after the title, they'd let their guards down. They'd see me as a joke and blink twice to find I've won the match. But seeing a joke as champ? They'd want to make sure I left without the title. My shortest reign..."

Maya smiled to herself as she was feeling more confident about this. Sure it may of looked bad at first but it'd all work out in the end... Then the door to the room opened and Mizore walked back in... And Maya's confident dropped. Her mind began to flutter.

-Maya's Thoughts-
.. But what about Mizore? I'd be stealing her chance to get that 3rd spot herself... She's worked just as hard as I have... But more importantly how would she feel? Would she be happy for me? Cashing in the very last show, and who knows in what way, I'll have to go in order to make sure I seal the deal.

Tick....Tock...

The time bomb became clear to Maya's ears again as Mizore walked over with the bag of popcorn she got from a concession stand, along with a Dr. Pepper she handed to Maya and a bottle of water she sat down on her other side. Mizore was oblivious to what had been going on in Maya's mind at the moment as she sat down next to Maya.

-Mizore-
"So what I miss?"

Maya composed herself a moment, not wanting to tell Mizore about this just yet. Maybe she was wrong for doing so, she wasn't sure. But she had at least partly been keeping an eye on the TV as she let her frustrations out verbally.

-Maya Jensen-
"Amelia and SynnStar's match... SynnStar made Amelia tap out."

-Mizore-
"Good way to show she's the one to be voted on."

Mizore said with a smile to her face as she snuggled up a bit more towards Maya getting comfy as they were watching Rogue backstage talking with her husband. That alone began to surface another feeling inside of Maya, something she hadn't fully been able to talk to Mizore about yet... Though it wouldn't be an issue for at least another two years...

Tick... Tock...

The ever reminding sound caused that to shift from Maya's mind, replaced by more concerns.

-Maya's Thoughts-
How could I do it to her...Or... what if she starts thinking to what her mother tried to get into her head? We have been doing well together, but would a simple cash in cause a problem? She's also in the match... I know and if she gets voted in... That means I'd be facing her again... something that I don't like doing....I just don't want to cause her pain, physical or emotional. My heart aches anytime I see her in so much pain even more so when I'm the cause of it... I couldn't even bare to pin her at Summer Breakdown... My mom had to be the one to do it.

Mizore took her free hand and slid it down to Maya's hand lacing her fingers into it. Almost made a tear go to Maya's eyes.

-Maya's Thoughts-
... You're making this so hard, Mizore.... I love you and that briefcase over there... it could cause so many problems... or if I leave it alone... I'll forever be in your shadow... Being your second place. I want you to succeed Mizore I really do, but... oh this is so hard....

-Mizore-
"Looks it's the funky birds. Wonder what they're doing with Milani?"

Maya looked at say the camera's catching Milani talking with the Funk-adactyls backstage.

-Maya's Thoughts-
...Milani, the final person on the ballot. I wonder what her thoughts will be on me cashing in... She's new and only has had 3 matches in EWE, two of them the same night. She's already expressed her dislike of Lady Lilac... so would she care if I cashed in on her? She said she wanted to lay a beating on her, but will that make her mad if I insert myself into the equation? Or will she even just see me as an even bigger loser. I thought I could of been friends with her aunt... not sure what happened there, but her problems with my mother changed things I guess... but Milani's shown to have different opinions than Rogue...But what if she ridicules me for cashing in? Well, should that really matter? Besides, Milani's only been here for two weeks and earned her spot for a shot at the title or even a number one contendership for a shot at the next pay-per-View, all that from a battle royal open invite she won... While I also had to go through a battle royal to earn my right to cash in... Well a battle royal and three other championships... so if she wants to give me grief...

Maya's thoughts were interrupted as she and Mizore watched as the show had switched back to ringside, where standing in the middle of the ring was none other than... Lady Lilac.

Tick... Tock...

Maya's attention instantly perked up.

-Maya's Thoughts-
She's here? In the ring? I knew she had shown up but...

Tick... TOCK...

Maya's left hand began to twitch as it slowly moved from her lap to the arm rest. Maya's eyes darting to her briefcase, hearing that every frustrating ticking yet again. Then her eyes looked back to the screen as Lady Lilac mentioned Michael Jensen having her to be out there to help hype the Diva's Championship match.

-Mizore-
"She's right you know. There hasn't been much hype for it."

Maya barely took in what Mizore had said as her hand was twitching, her legs itching to jump to her feet. The sound of her briefcase's time bomb clicking faster and faster.

Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..

Was she missing her chance? Should she be heading down now? What was she waiting for?

-Maya's Thoughts-
Come on Maya, this is what you were waiting for, she'll never see it coming. She'll....

Then it happened. As Lady Lilac was deliver what seemed to be her ending statement, Whack. Michelle hits her from behind. But it didn't stop there as Michelle McCool continued her attack.

Tick, tock, Tick Tock.

-Maya's Thoughts-
This is it... now or never... this is your chance.

And so it was as more of Team Grace entered the ring. Her briefcase was ticking like mad, was this it? Was this the time? Was she going to do this? Should she do this?....

-Maya's Thoughts-
Yes.

Maya jumped out of her seat, freeing her hand from the confused Mizore's grasp. It didn't fully dawn on her either what was going on. Maya gripped her briefcase and exited the locker room then ran. Going as fast as her little feet would take her.

Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock

Down the halls, and around to the crowd part of the arena. She couldn't enter through the stage. Not with all Grace's girls there. She rounded the corner to the crowd entrance as she took the spot behind the announcer’s booth to begin to make her way down. She went a little slower to not cause attention to herself, easing down as McCool were wrapping up their beat down on the Champion. Before Maya made it all the way though a crew member in the time keeper's booth happened to notice her. He motioned with his arms if she wanted him to put the camera on her but Maya quickly shook her head. When she saw the Team Grace members leaving the arena area she motioned with her arms as she mouthed 'play the tape'. He nodded as he knew of the tape that Maya sent in earlier in preparation for this moment. As soon as the last Team Grace member left, it began to roll. Maya made her wait to the sound booth finally as she waited for the video to end, all the while trying to keep still her beating heart... that was going right along with the ticking of her briefcase.

Tick tock... tick tock...

The video ended as Maya looked to the tech guy and nodded. He hit the lights and Maya hopped the barricade that fenced in the sound booth area from the ringside area in a silent but fast speed. She only had a second but she made it to the ring as she stopped, her senses telling her she was in the right spot. Suddenly, the ticking stopped as the lights were turned on and everyone could now see Stealth Elf in the ring...

-Maya's Thoughts-
Times up.... I'm cashing in.

Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) Empty Re: Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:20 am
(Mizore 2nd RP)

The scene opens up backstage of the Extreme Overload arena in Las Vegas Nevada. In the room we are currently in sits the eWe Legend himself White Tiger. He is currently wearing blue jeans and a black Extreme Overload shirt. He’s keeping his eyes on the shut bathroom door and checks his watch randomly.

{White Tiger}

Come on girl, I know it doesn’t take you this long to get ready.

{Mizore Payne}

Is this really necessary? You know most people have already voted.

{White Tiger}

Key word there is most people. There are a few people who will wait until the last moment to vote. Those last few people could be the difference between you facing Stealth Elf for the title or facing someone else just to become a contender.

The bathroom door opens and Mizore walks out. She has her head down. Instead of her white jacket, she now has on an American flag jacket. Her skirt is a Canadian flag and her socks are Mexico flags. Her shoes are English Flags. She has a button on her jacket with a Vote for Mizore picture on it. Her little hat has the Australian flag on it.

{Mizore Payne}

I feel ridiculous.

{White Tiger}

But you are representing all the main countries that watch the eWe to sway their votes. You won’t see Michelle or Milani wearing stuff like that.

{Mizore Payne}

I think Michelle would rather team with Stealth Elf than be seen wearing something like this. How come Hollie doesn’t have to do this?

{White Tiger}

Hollie is a grown woman. Besides she feels like she will score her votes off of the fact she is a former Divas champion. We feel like you need a bit more to swing the votes, specially since you haven’t done much of anything over the last few weeks.

{Mizore Payne}

Rub it in why don’t you. You will at least let me change clothes before the match right? I don’t want to have to go out there and wrestle in this.

{White Tiger}

You can change to your normal attire right after your interview with Leticia Cline.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh lord you set me up an interview in this?? I thought I just had to like walk around the arena or something.

{White Tiger}

You’ve got to be seen in this world wide so they will see you and vote for you since you are representing so many countries.

{Mizore Payne}

Why didn’t you just make me an outfit with a map of the whole world on it.

She says it sarcastically but WT goes into thought.

{White Tiger}

I’ll keep that in mind for next year. Now get out there and push yourself as the next Divas champion.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m never going to live this down.

Mizore walks out of the room and down the hall, keeping her head down. She tries to ignore the snickers and giggles of the people she passes, specially the one from Michelle McCool who has no problem openly criticizing her. She finds her way to Leticia who has already set up the spot for the interview. Leticia looks her up and down and shakes her head.

{Leticia Cline}

What in the world are you wearing?

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t ask. Can we just get this over with so I can change?

{Leticia Cline}

I’m guessing this is WT’s doing? Isn’t he aware that most of the voting is already in?

{Mizore Payne}

That’s what I told him! But he knows best so I just roll with it. Guess it really can’t hurt me in the voting any.

She sighs as Leticia turns them to the camera and gives the camera a nod. The recording starts as they go live.

{Leticia Cline}

Hello eWe nation and welcome to the Extreme Overload preshow. I am joined her by one of the ballots for the Divas championship and the Divas Tag Team championships. She is one half of the former two time Divas Tag Champion Frost Elfs, she is Mizore. How do you feel going into this show tonight where you can possibly walk out as a double champion.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m only going to worry about one fight at a time Leticia. I’ve already said my part about the tag team championships. If the Frost Elfs get the vote, we will finally win our titles back from the divas Task Force. If we don’t get the vote, we will become the number one contenders and we will get our titles back next month. What that breaks down to is that it is only a matter of time until I have the titles back around my waist. Sitting right on top of the Divas championship that I’ll be holding soon enough.

{Leticia Cline}

Well let’s take the time to look at all the possible match ups we could be looking at. If you fail to get the votes which I don’t see how with your cute little outfit.

{Mizore Payne}

Ha ha you are so funny Leticia.

{Leticia Cline}

There is a chance you could be rekindling an old rivalry as you take on Michelle McCool.

{Mizore Payne}

I wouldn’t really call it rekindling. The feud between Michelle and myself has never really died out. She has been a pain in my side almost since I first stepped onto the scene. And she is always a pain to fight against. I’ve said that I doubt we are going to face. One of us will most likely be fighting Stealth Elf while the other contends with Miliani. Unless something weird happens in the voting.

{Leticia Cline}

Well you know Michelle doesn’t care if she has to fight you again. She mentioned facing you for the zillionth time and that you have had more than your fair share of title matches that you have failed in.

{Mizore Payne}

It doesn’t matter how many times we have faced in the past. Every match is a new battle. And she would have had just as many shots if she could actually earn a shot. But every time she starts to get hot, she falls in some way. Granted a few times it is because she has a champion she can’t trust. But most of the time it is because her ego gets in her way. And look how worked up she is over helping Stealth Elf become the champion. Do you think she got the flowers we sent her?

{Leticia Cline}

You sent her flowers? Are you just trying to pour salt in her wounds?

{Mizore Payne}

We even offered to take her to dinner. We even dipped into our savings so she could bring her little boyfriend Heyman with her. We just need to make sure it is an all you can eat place so that he doesn’t eat them out of house and home. I know for a fact that Stealth Elf even sent her a framed autographed photo of herself holding up the Divas title. It’s very nice.

{Leticia Cline}

It’s probably a good thing then that you probably won’t be facing Michelle. Could turn into a great match though if Michelle gets the title shot against Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

It will give my girl a chance to put her boot into Michelle’s mouth and prove that she is a worthy champion. Of course that would leave me with the leftovers. Milani Chilombo.

{Leticia Cline}

Milani seems to be the one that everyone is overlooking. And because of that, she is prime to pull an upset over whoever she is voted to face.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s always possible but there is no way I’m letting this Milani chick defeat me. Sure she is good. She is all about teaching us woman who to really wrestle. And she is Rogue’s niece. That gives her the blood of the game. And when you look at me, you know that goes for a lot. But just because of all that, it doesn’t mean that she is suddenly a shoe in to win her match. She has yet to show me any real hunger or desire. And that is what she will need to be champion. Not just being Rogue’s niece.

{Leticia Cline}

She did question how you feel about the way Stealth Elf cashed in her briefcase. You’ve been pretty quiet about it actually.

{Mizore Payne}

I stand behind my partner just like a real friend does. Would I have cashed in that way? Probably not. But she fought hard to win the briefcase and the rules say she can cash it in whenever she wants. She followed the rules and cashed in on a once in a lifetime opportunity. I’m proud of her. That is where I stand on that.

{Leticia Cline}

Milani rather enjoyed comparing you to Sub Zero calling you Mi-Zero.

{Mizore Payne}

As long as she didn’t compare me to Glacier I guess I can’t be too angry. The deal is we know there is a good chance I’ll be facing off with Milani. And I think it is about time that somebody brings this young lady down to Earth. I know she has won three straight. But let’s be honest about it, she just barely beat Jaylina Jobber to get here. Yes I know that Jaylina isn’t always a push over but we now Milani should have shown more than that. More than she showed against Alexa or Tamina. Wherever she ends up in the voting, she is up to face off with a true challenge. And if she faces me, I think her little winning streak is going to grow cold. Pun intended.

{Leticia Cline}

And that just leaves us with what would be the best case scenario for you.

{Mizore Payne}

Saying that I actually want to fight my partner for the title.

{Leticia Cline}

You might not have a choice if you are voted in. Once again we will see the Frost Elfs fight off against each other. If my memory serves me best, this will be the third time the two of you have gone one on one. The first time you got the better of her. The last time, she got the better of you. This could be the rubber match.

{Mizore Payne}

Unless you count the mother daughter tag match in which case she is one up on me.

{Leticia Cline}

I was just counting the times you guys went one on one.

{Mizore Payne}

We are tied there if you are right and as far as I can remember. But you know, we’ve yet to really have a long match. We usually try to end things early before either of us gets hurt. But this time around, there is just way too much on the line. I love my partner. She is the best friend I have ever had and so much more. But the championship is calling to me. It is telling me that Stealth Elf is not it’s rightful holder. She was just a placeholder. She was a transfer from Lady Lilac to myself. And as much as I wanted to be the one to take down Lilac, I’ll take down the person who took her down to get that belt around my waist.

{Leticia Cline}

She didn’t really take Lilac down. It was Michelle and company who did all the dirty work and Stealth Elf who just reaped the rewards.

{Mizore Payne}

People need to start getting over that. Stealth Elf will prove at Extreme Overload that she deserves to be champion. Even once she loses to me, we will put on a great show that lets all the fans see that she has the fight of a champion in her. And if she faces Michelle or Milani, she will defeat them. And as soon as Lady Lilac comes back, Stealth Elf will beat her too. No one ever knocks Edge or Punk for doing the same thing.

{Leticia Cline}

What I wonder is how you plan to help her prove she is a deserving champion if you defeat her. they will then mention how she lost her championship on her first defense.

Mizore doesn’t seem to have an answer for this. She looks down at the floor for a few moments. Leticia is about to say something when Mizore looks up and smiles.

{Mizore Payne}

Well then I guess she is just going to have to try and beat me. Because as much as I’d love to see her shut up her critics, I’m not just going to lay back and allow her to keep the title away from me. If the fans vote for me to face Stealth Elf, I guarantee you I will go out there and give her everything in my tank. I will fight her just like I will fight Michelle or I will fight Milani. I will give these fans the match they want to see. And if Stealth Elf can’t stop me, I’ll give them the champion that they deserve. So I guess what that mens is that no one can prove that Stealth Elf is a deserving Divas champion except for Stealth Elf herself. All I can do is make sure I don’t go easy on her should we face off.

{Leticia Cline}

So be completely honest here. Who would you rather face if you had your choice?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I’d rather face Stealth Elf for the championship. I’d be insane not to turn down the title shot. And even if I don’t get the votes, I’ll still win the contendership. Which means after Stealth Elf beats Michelle or Milani, she will still have to fight me. So we are pretty much just going to count on the fans to vote me in so we can have the title match they are all going to see eventually. But you know that whoever I end up facing, they are going to become fresh victims, trapped under the ice.

{Leticia Cline}

Thanks for your time Mizore and go luc in the polls.

{Mizore Payne}

Thanks. I’m going to go change now. Oh but first...yeah vote for me.

She remembers that Jeff told hr to say that at least once. She gives a half hearted victory sign to the camera before she heads to her locker room to actually change into her ring gear as the scene fades out.

Next RP in Full Timeline: (RP 2) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t476-frost-elfs-in-diva-s-tag-team-championship-contendership-match-extreme-overload

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:21 am
(SE"s 2nd RP)

The camera opens up to a shot of gold. Yet this gold is a little distorted looking with hard to make out markings. The camera begins to zoom out as we can see that the gold is the Diva's Championship. Zooming more back, however, we see that the Diva's Championship is currently inside of a glass box with a small metal lock at the top to prevent the case from opening. The glass case was currently on a podium.

-Stealth Elf-
"I have been awfully quiet for a while now."

Stealth Elf's Voice cuts into the air as the camera pans right as we see none other than the green skinned, blue haired, pointy eared Diva herself. She was wearing her original attire this time, the green and gold forest ninja outfit with the brown mask across her nose and mouth as usually with the outfit. Around her neck though was a small silver key.

-Stealth Elf-
"Ever since Monday Night Chaos, I've not really said much about it. The only thing I've done recently was reply to a few tweets on twitter. But nothing really related to what lies ahead of me at Extreme Overload. And yes I seen all the tweets, from one insult to another, but it comes with the territory. Ever since I woke up one day looking like this and decided to become a professional Wrestler, things have not been easier for me."

Stealth Elf begins to slowly walk to her right as the camera kept her in frame.

-Stealth Elf-
"Things sure have changed though. And I've had to go through a lot of tough ordeals. Back then things weren't the exact same. Sure I was looked at funny, laughed at, insulted, the whole nine yards. But when I first started I didn't know who I was, and I mean that quiet literally. I know people by now don't care but I suffered from amnesia and was striving to fit in somewhere. And I thought EWE was that place, after all you had so many strange characters here, like Sonic the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, Dr. Quakerton Jr. But that only peeked my initial interest, as watching show after show I began to get drawn in more and more and I knew that this was where I belonged. I couldn't explain it, but it's just how it was."

As Stealth Elf walked, a large portrait on the wall showed Stealth Elf towards the bottom, small in comparison to those circling her overhead laughing and mocking her.

-Stealth Elf-
"But those first few years were tough. Sure I began to win matches, turn heads, but at the expense of getting ridiculed. I began to wonder if I had been wrong, that this wasn't my home. But despite being ganged up on by the likes of Grace Moretti, Josie Wales, Raven, even Syd Vicious at one point, I pressed on. I continued to win and sure I had loses from time to time, but my wins far outweighed them as I defeated the likes of Grace's group, Trish Stratus, and others. But through it all, I also had support of my friends."

Stealth Elf passed by another portrait. This showed Stealth Elf surrounded by her friends and family.

-Stealth Elf-
"They helped me through a lot of tough times and helped me gain more confidence in myself. Like my fear of speaking in front of cameras, or thinking there's no way I could pull off an upset. Or just helping me not fall to pieces when I could feel the world crashing down around my shoulders. It was thanks to them that I've been able to grow as well as help me take some of my personal demons. Like Team Grace. She was out to put me out of the company, but in the end it was me, Mizore, and The Voice of Reason, who won at the pay-per-view, proving that you don't have to look like angels in order to talent."

Stealth Elf passed by another portrait of the Matchup between Josie Wales, Michelle McCool and Raven taking on Stealth Elf, Mizore, and the Voice of Reason.

-Stealth Elf-
"Things kept on going up for me in EWE... Then enter, Calista Leon. Calista was another competitor who was making a name for herself. She took on many Diva's out there in the locker room and even took on Syd Vicious with no fear, she lost though but it still proved a little about who she was. Wasn't long though before she won the TeleVixen Championship. She won a few defenses but then it was my turn to face her. And it was I who claimed victory."

This time the portrait she passed by showed that of Stealth Elf holding up the TeleVixen Championship. You could even see Calista Leon in the corner with a look of aggravation.

-Stealth Elf-
"It was my first championship and it felt awesome. Sure people looked down on me still but I had proof right there that I was more than just a card filler. And I continued on defending the title, I even came out of WrestleMania's TeleVixen Scramble match which wasn't easy. But during that same pay-per-view I had gained another chance. See the Diva's Tag Team championship had been held by one group since they came into existence. That Group was Hardcore Stratusfaction. They took on all comers to their championship and one by one they failed to the teamwork of Trish Stratus and Mickie James. In fact they were running out of teams to face these two. So finally, Mizore and I had our shot. Though it wasn't just a straight two on two match, as Calista Leon traded in her TeleVixen Rematch clause to insert her and her partner into the match. How that worked exactly I still don't understand."

Another portrait hangs on the wall, showing the WrestleMania ring with the Frost Elfs and Hardcore Stratusfaction going at it with Calista's team in the corner watching on.

-Stealth Elf-
"That night me and Mizore proved to be the better competitors as it was us who came out the victors. We held on to those titles for months, we only ever lost once but regained the titles right back. Wasn't until the Diva Task Force came in and took our titles at last year's WrestleMania that we finally had to let them go. But the rest of that is for another time as another opportunity came my way as I was set to face off against Calista Leon as she had managed to get ahold of the Shining Star Championship. Yet once again I proved the better competitor."

The next portrait showed Stealth Elf with the Shining Star Championship as she looked into the distance to see a glowing Diva's Championship.

-Stealth Elf-
"With the Shining Star Championship under my belt, I set my sights on the Diva's Championship, the final title I needed to secure my spot as the third ever Diva's Grand Slammer. As things worked out, the next two pay per views I had a chance to get the match for the title, even had a shot at beating Abby Addiction for second place had I not lost the Diva's Tag Team Championships to her and Angela Fortin."

The next portrait was divided in half as one half showed that of Stealth Elf being pinned by Calista Leon with Scarlet on the outside with a chair in her hand, blood on it from where she had hit Stealth Elf. The other half showed the Queen of the Ring tournament at Royal Flush where Stealth Elf was being hit by Josie Wales' finisher.

-Stealth Elf-
"I lost my chance in the Queen of the Ring Tournament even though I made it to the Semi-finals. By this time I was beginning to wonder if it would even be possible for me to even get a match against the champion. All that changed when I entered a battle Royal at Summer Breakdown."

This time Stealth Elf walked past a portrait of her dumping Michelle McCool out of the ring. You could see the Ladies Choice Briefcase hanging over the ring.

-Stealth Elf-
"I went through 32 Diva's in that Battle Royal. Sure all but two of them were what people call fillers, but I went through every last one of them. Something that thanks to the video problems of the show, got unseen from the masses of the EWE Universe. But it didn't matter. I had what I needed. A guaranteed shot at the Champion whenever I chose until WrestleMania. I had loads of time.... Yet, I began to slip into a limbo. I just couldn't shake it no matter what I tried. Sure I had a few matches and I've not loss match since I won the briefcase, but they were against warm-up. Sure I had other things to deal with, including my mother disowning me and kicking me out of the house, thanks to my uncle I'm not living in the room provided by the company when traveling to different shows. And there was school work. Yet, I could hear my briefcase ticking ever so clearly. Why did it bother me so much when I knew I had until WrestleMania to cash in...? well, I wanted to be number three. The third ever Diva's Grand slammer... Not only that but I wanted to finally feel something in the ring again, not the boring limbo I had been in since losing the Diva's Tag Team Championships. After all I felt like there wasn't anything to go after... well only one thing. So I planned to cash in on the show right before Extreme Overload... But then this happened."

Stealth Elf stopped right in the middle of two portraits. One depicting Team Grace's group attacking Lady Lilac while the other showed Stealth Elf pinning lilac with the Ref holding the Ladies Choice briefcase signifying she had cashed in. Stealth Elf looked down and shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"This was not what I wanted. Not what I was planning at all. Sure my goal was to surprise Lady Lilac with the cash in, but I was expecting a big fight from her. Not this... But when she came to the stage, and was attacked, I knew that I'd not get another shot. It was either then or never. And I'm not proud of myself for giving in like that."

Stealth Elf continued to look down as she began to walk this time instead of a portrait we see three championship belts hanging on the wall. At the bottom was Stealth Elf's copy of the Diva's Tag Team Championship. Above that were the other two side by side, the one on the left was the copy of the TeleVixen Championship the one on the right was the Shining Star Championship. Below those was an empty slot where the Diva's Championship would have gone. Stealth Elf continues walking until those titles were to her left and the Diva’s Championship was now to her right. She stops as she looks back towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"This is why I couldn't bring myself to truly add the Diva's Championship to my collection. To even wear it across my waist or across my shoulder. Yeah I know I won the right to cash in as I did when I won that briefcase, but a part of me won't let that go. And I've been called many things over the past few weeks but it doesn't hurt more than what I've done to myself."

Stealth Elf rubs her right forearm with her left arm as she lowers her head towards the ground.

-Stealth Elf-
"That is why at Extreme Overload, I don't see it as me defending my title. No, I see it as me winning the right to be called champion. But in all honesty, the others in the match, they have it easy. They don't have to live with the guilt that I messed up. Sure there are times where the other part of my brain tells me that I did what I had to do, and if I didn't I'd still be holding that briefcase, watching as EWE went on without me. And my chance to become something great and get my name in the record books would be gone."

Stealth Elf finally looks up as she lets go of her forearm.

-Stealth Elf-
"But it doesn't matter now. It's all in the past. And all I can hope for is to prove that I deserve to be called the Diva's Champion. You won't see me carrying the belt in the way the champion was meant too. It will stay right there in that glass case until I've proven myself. I have to get the right to use this key. And that's what I'm fighting for come Extreme Overload. But who do I have to go through to prove myself? That's where the fans come in right. Let them decide who they need to see me face in order to regain their trust. And at this rate, I'm not even sure myself of which of them would fully do the trick. Yet as of this moment, the most vocal about it has to be Milani Cholombo."

Stealth Elf nods as she reached into her pocket and pulls out some small pieces of papers, about the size of index cards.

-Stealth Elf-
"She and her aunt have been the center of the insult fan club lately and I even printed out some of the tweets I've got from them and various others. Truth be told I only glanced at some of them but didn't bother replying. Nothing I said would have made a difference and as I said there wasn't a thing they could say that'd make me feel worse about the situation than I already did. Yet in some ways, this just goes more too how much I need to win at Extreme Overload. It won't exactly stop these but it's a start."

Stealth Elf waved the papers a moment before just tossing them over her shoulder.

-Stealth Elf-
"For a lot of reasons that's exactly why I would like to see Milani get the vote. I'll be honest, I had no idea she was related to Lady Lilac. Didn't seem to show that part off when she talked badly against her on a previous occasion. Guess that goes under the 'I can talk bad about my family but no one else can' clause. One thing I can say is how can she talk so much on how much about deserving to be in this match, when looked at from a lot of the higher ups, you could say she doesn't deserve to have a shot at the Diva's Championship, the highest title on the Xplotion brand and tied with Women's as the top title in the Diva's Division. She's only been here for a few weeks and hasn't really taken on really that big of competitors. Yet I, myself am not complaining. She won the right when she won the open invite, just like I won the right to cash in when I won MY open invite. Yet as far as deserving to be in this match goes..."

Stealth Elf glances over her left shoulder to her copies of the titles she's won in the past were hanging up. She looked back and sighed slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
" It will all be overlooked by how I won the title though... but I'm talking about the match at Extreme Overload. I could have even used the briefcase to insert me into the title match just as easy. I believe fully that I could beat Lady Lilac, yet I had this bad feeling that something would go wrong. Rather it be Grace's goons coming out and attaching me in that ring, after all it'd be a triple threat thus they couldn't get counted out. Or maybe even Milani's familia she's talked about, whoever they are. She thinks I'm a disgrace champion so I wouldn't put it past her wanting to keep me out of the match as she took it too Lady Lilac. Speaking of that though, where is she? I was expecting a triple threat anyways, yet she's not here? Was she that hurt or maybe even planning to ambush me during the match in some sort of revenge, yet how that that help her exactly as she'd still be shy the championship."

Again Stealth Elf shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"The other possible vote is Michelle McCool. It was her plan to send a message to Lady Lilac, just as I wanted to cash in. She beat me to the punch which I have to say worked slightly in my favor... Not referring to my easy cash in though... What I mean is, had I gone first, then Michelle attack would of been interference into my match, thus making my cash in fail. Yet what I still don't understand is I saw her up there, after the match started, yet she just stood there, watching. Didn't even try to come down and disqualify me to end my cash in. So did McCool actually want me to win? Did she secretly not think she had what it took to defeat Lady Lilac so she believed it'd be easier to take it from me instead? Or did she just not expect me to succeed? Whatever the case is, Michelle's looking to right the wrong of what happened. But if you think you're getting the same Stealth Elf who's gotten contempt with my matches against you then you're wrong. This match means a lot more to me than your bruised ego."

Stealth Elf nods as she moves on to her final possible opponent.

-Stealth Elf-
"Last, there is Mizore. The only one in this match who's actually stood up for me. While she's not after the Diva's Championship for revenge or removing a disgrace from the company, she's after the title in itself as well as going all out to help prove that I am deserving of the Diva's Championship. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Yet, I'll honestly say I want her to win the vote to face me at Extreme Overload. Not entirely for what she's out to prove, and I'll admit I don't like the idea of me being the one who causes her to fail at getting the Diva's Championship again. I need this fight for another reason. See, I've always been in Mizore's Shadow. For one reason or another she's always been one step ahead of me and her accomplishments are just outstonishing compared to mine. Which is why I need this one last fight."

Stealth Elf walks over to the glass case as she puts her hand on it.

-Stealth Elf-
"This is what we're fighting for. Every last one of you, rather you get the #1 contender ship or face me head on. But I'll prove to everyone that I am deserving of the Diva's Championship. So don't blink.... Or you'll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiles as she walks off the camera's view. The camera then zooms in on the Diva's championship in the case as it fades to black.

Stealth Elf In Diva's Championship/Contendership Match (Extreme Overload) LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:23 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t478-stealth-elf-vs-kharama
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum