JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Rosa Mendes Empty Stealth Elf Vs Rosa Mendes

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:55 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/stealth-elf-v-rosa-mendes-t1969.html#p22151879

Show: Xplotion [10/31/2015]

-Stealth Elf-
"Have you ever had a feeling that things are going so right for you... that you think that something bad is about to happen?"

Stealth Elf was wearing her new green Aviator suit with the helmet and mask as she sat on what looked to be a helicopter pad on top of a large building.  It was currently night time as the shadows drew on by the moon light.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, not that the fans care as much about my personal life, but things are going pretty good.  I had a blast with Mizore at my school Homecoming, she was beautiful in the dress she wore."

Stealth Elf was getting side tracked as her mind drifted to that night and the image of what Mizore looked like.  But she shook her head to stay on track.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure you can say getting kicked out of my mom's home was bad... but living with my Uncle isn't so bad.  And not having to hide so many things... it's honestly become a relief."

Stealth Elf nods as she kicks her feet lightly.  Her hands resting on the railing of the helipad.

-Stealth Elf-
"My EWE career has felt more like a stalemate, if anything.  Sure I got a briefcase that grants me a match against the champ at any time I wish... but it's got to be when the time is right.  And trust me, I'm waiting, I'm picking my spot.  Yet, with school work and things, feels like that's the only thing I've been doing in EWE.  Sure the Frost Elfs took on Michelle and Cayla, but my heart wasn't in it.  Yeah we won, and I'm not trying to degrade those two, but... well I dunno, I'm just bored I guess.  Or maybe EWE just isn't what it used to be for me."

Stealth Elf's eyes glazed up towards the sky as she thought back in the older days.

-Stealth Elf-
"I still remember back then.  Back when I was still new.  I had a real challenge before me, be someone, a winner, a true contender, despite how I looked.  And time after time, when opposition came my way I took them on... sometimes I was scared, oh I was scared a lot... yet one by one I triumphed over my demons... well, all but two."

Stealth Elf's mind flashed back to one of them.

-Stealth Elf-
"I never had another chance to prove myself to Syd Vicious... and yeah she still scares me.  When I found out about her returning... yeah, I was worried.  But she's only here for the Men's division, tag.  Which feels like a monster who's so far away and has no interest in you.  And until Mizore wants us to take our team to the men's side of things... feels like that's where she'll stay."

Stealth Elf shifted her weight a bit, to get more comfortable as she spoke on.

-Stealth Elf-
"The other obstacle... is the Diva's Championship, and the Diva's Grand Slam... both one in the same since I must get the Diva's title to complete my Grand Slam... and I'll admit, I want to be next.  Yeah I know Mizore also wants it, and its tears me a bit with both me wanting her to have it... and me.  But honestly, sure everyone remembers the top 1.  But really that top 3 is pretty important too. After that, it just goes to who cares.  Which is why I feel like my window of opportunities almost over... Mizore's on the ballot to face the Diva's champion... which I'm confident that when it's her turn... rather Extreme Overload or whatever Pay-per-View's next, she'll be the one winning.  So what am I to do, huh?"

Stealth Elf shrugs as she sighs.  Then she looks back down at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get there... After all I'm not about to reveal anything to you guys, watching at home.  Ain't that right Lilac?"

Stealth Elf smiles for a moment.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, all that doesn't really fit to what I originally said huh?  But truth is, things are going good for me.  More personally than professionally, but still.  However, I can say that I really need to try and get back into things.  I don't want to blink myself and find my time frame for my contract's over.  I need to stay sharp after all.  Which is why I signed up for next Xplosion."

Stealth Elf nods.

-Stealth Elf-
"yeah I asked for a warm-up match of some shorts... and quite frankly I was worried my mom would have interjected it from Grace and given me... like Rogue or someone.  Yeah I know she's in the other brand, but it could happen.  She is Vice Chairman after all.  Which I was glad to find that I was facing Rosa Mendes."

Stealth Elf frowned slightly.  She didn't fully like speaking down on people, unless they really deserved it.

-Stealth Elf-
".. Not to say bad about Rosa.  Though she does like to manipulate men a lot right?  And why she got so little on sometimes... ain't she cold?"

Stealth Elf pondered on this but shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"Ok, maybe I know a bit more now than I'm letting on... thanks to my memory loss and my credit's not transferring from my old school... I'm having to retake health Class... it's been interesting."

You could see the crimson begin to show in her cheeks a bit.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Also found out another thing which I need to... oh wait, I shouldn't be talking about that here."

Stealth Elf blush deepened as she turned to look away for a moment.  When she finally got ahold of herself she looked back to the camera and cleared her throat.

-Stealth Elf-
"Umm... yeah, Rosa Mendes.  She's uh... not had to many matches here in EWE.  Pretty sure she's not won one."

Stealth Elf tried to wrack her brain.  That delay sort of messed with what she was going to say... now she couldn't remember.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know Rosa's one of those who get sent in when people need a break from the higher competition... and I hate thinking of her that way.  Yeah I know I asked for someone to help me get back in the flow of things.  But that does give a slight insult to them doesn't it?"

Stealth Elf wasn't fully sure what she was saying.  She was just trying to recover from her slight embarrassment.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right well... I know I have what it takes to beat Rosa.  I know she'll probably take this personal but Rosa I'm just feeling in a slump... despite having a bit of a winning streak on myself right now.  I'm hoping this will help me get into it more so Rosa please give me your best.  I need it.  But well, in the end, I can say this... Don't blink."

Suddenly, the sound of a helicopter could be heard as it landed behind Stealth Elf and sat down.  It wasn't like a normal chopper as it had blue propellers and a green forest look to it.  

Stealth Elf then shouted to the camera to be over heard over the propellers.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you’ll miss it!"

Stealth Elf then got up and got into the chopper as it began to fly off. As it flew on suddenly, it faded out of existence.  The Camera watched this spot for a moment before fading to black.

Xplosion was currently underway as Stealth Elf paced back in forth in her locker room.  She had something on her mind other than her match and it was bugging her.    She really needed to talk about it to someone, but she wasn't sure who.  Mizore would be the primary candidate, but it'd be something awkward to talk to her about, not to mention they're not even at that point in their relationship.  Which brought up other questions to her which she just put out of her mind for now.

Her mom would have been the other person she could have talked about this with, but she refused to even acknowledge she was her mother, so that left that out.  Then there was her Uncle Gabriel, but well, this was more of a girl thing... So... wait, of course.  Stealth Elf hit her forehead, or helmet to be more precise as she took out her phone and sent out a text to her sister.  Maybe she could talk to her about it.  Stealth Elf waited on a reply as she went over and sat on the couch in the room.  When the reply came she sighed as she read it.

-RB Text-
"I can't get a backstage pass, we can talk after the shows over though."

Stealth Elf sent back her ok as it would have to be enough to settle her mind for the time being.  But it was at this point that the door to her locker room busted open.  Stealth Elf looked up at the enraged Rosa Mendes.  She began to shout at her in Spanish about something and Stealth Elf's mind was still trying to process this information and how random it seemed.  She even glanced to see if there was a camera crew, but no, they weren't being filmed.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I don't speak Spanish..."

Was all Stealth Elf could think to say.  Rosa seemed a bit more irritated as she then spoke in English.

-Rosa Mendes-
"I saw that Video you made earlier in the week.  How dare you disgusting thing try to think disgusting thought about me."

Stealth Elf scratched her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"What?"

-Rosa Mendes-
"You want to get your hands on this, huh?  You disgusting Lesbo!"

Stealth Elf understood a bit of what she was on about but not fully.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't want you... I'm in love with Mizore."

-Rosa Mendes-
"That cosplay girl, ha!  Though you two freaks to match in that sense.  Just head my words, if I find you trying to touch me inappropriately, you'll regret it."

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I wouldn't."

Rosa let out a humph as she turned around whipping her hair back as well.  Stealth Elf frowned a bit as it was something she had forgot about when her relationship with Mizore had gone public... her opponents thinking these things about her.

-Rosa Mendes-
"Freak."

Rosa said as a final insult before leaving the room.  Stealth Elf sighed as Rosa didn't shut the door, so she got up to do just that... only for Hellen Martin to step up.

-Hellen Martin-
"She didn't seem too happy."

-Stealth Elf-
"... She wasn't."

Stealth Elf made to shut the door but Hellen stepped inside.  Stealth Elf sighed as she began to walk back to the couch she had been sitting on.

-Hellen Martin-
"Everything ok?"

-Stealth Elf-
"... Fine, I guess... just didn't cross my mind about what other's Diva's would think of me now..."

-Hellen Martin-
"After your mom revealed your secret over the airwaves?  Yeah she has been getting crueler."

Hellen walks over and sits next to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf just looked down.

-Hellen Martin-
"You can't let it bother you though.  These girls, especially the stuck up ones, will say whatever they want to get their opponents down."

Stealth Elf nodded as she sat there.  Then had to wonder.

-Stealth Elf-
"Did my mom send you?"

Hellen shook her head.

-Hellen Martin-
"No, I was just walking by when I caught Rosa storming out of here."

-Stealth Elf-
"... oh."

-Hellen Martin-
"But hey you know just because you and your mom our having troubles... I'm not her and I think it was wrong what she did."

-Stealth Elf-
"... thanks.  Don't suppose you could talk to her about it?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Nothing I can do, Hun.  Kristy set in her ways about this, and I'll be out of a job if I try anything."

Stealth Elf nodded, she understood.  She just sat there for a while then Hellen glanced at her watch.

-Hellen Martin-
"Sorry, to have to run, but I got somewhere I need to be.  Good luck in your match tonight.  And everything else."

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks."

Hellen nodded as she got up and headed out of the room.  Stealth Elf stayed there as she waited until it was time for her match.

Stealth Elf Vs Rosa Mendes LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Rosa Mendes Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Rosa Mendes

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:02 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t475-stealth-elf-vs-lady-lilac
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum