JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:21 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-9-15-mizore-vs-josie-wales-t1422.html#p22144605

Show: Chaos [2/9/2015]

The scene opens up in a hotel room somewhere close to the Monday Night Chaos arena. Sitting in the room is Mizore. She is wearing light blue pajamas with little white snowflakes on them. Her hair is messy and she doesn’t look like she has gone anywhere anytime lately. She has all kinds of snacks around her including chips, pretzels and candy. A big bowl of dip is in her lap as she looks at the TV which is showing a movie. She takes a few chips and dips them into the dip and stuffs them into her mouth. The bathroom door opens and Stealth Elf walks out. She is in her work out attire and looks ready to go. She looks at Mizore for a moment and throws her arms out.

{Stealth Elf}

Why aren’t you ready yet?

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t really feel like going anywhere today. Pull up a chair, they are about to play the Back to the Future trilogy.

{Stealth Elf}

Come on Mizore. You never want to work out or practice anymore. We have a title match coming up in a few weeks.

{Mizore Payne}

We totally got that. Now have a seat, I got the stuff for nachos in the mini fridge and a pizza on the way.

{Stealth Elf}

No. Enough is enough. We are going to the gym and knock out a full workout. And in the morning, we are going to the arena and work on our moves. Now get up and get ready. Chop chop.

Stealth Elf claps her hands. They look at each other for a moment before Mizore giggles.

{Mizore Payne}

You’re so cute when you’re trying to look tough. Seriously though, the pizza should be here and moment now. Could you get the tip for me?

Mizore stuffs another handful of chips into her mouth. Stealth Elf looks a bit hurt by the last comment as she looks down at her feet. She shakes her head and looks at Mizore.

{Stealth Elf}

Get up and get dressed now. This is my last warning.

Mizore responds by turning up the TV as the opening song of Back to the Future begins. Stealth Elf glares at Mizore who holds out the bag of pretzels. Stealth Elf sighs and shakes her head.

{Stealth Elf}

Fine. Just remember, you brought this upon yourself.

Stealth Elf storms out the door. Mizore looks at her puzzled before shrugging and turning back to the TV. She watches it for a few seconds when a knock comes to the door.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on in.

The door opens and Eighteen walks in, holding a box of pizza. Behind her looking really embarrassed and staring down at her feet is Stealth Elf. Mizore hasn’t turned around yet as she takes a long drink of soda pop.

{Mizore Payne}

Set the pizza down right here. Money is on the side table, you can keep the change.

Eighteen walks over and sets the pizza on the table. She picks up the bowl of dip and turns it over on Mizore’s head who lets out a loud shriek and jumps to her feet. She turns around angrily but that anger fades when she looks at the stern look of Eighteen.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh..hi mom.

{Android #18}

Don’t “hi mom” me. What is this I hear about you slacking off on your training?

Mizore wipes the dip from her face. She turns her look to Stealth Elf, her eyes narrowing. Stealth Elf just looks at her feet, avoiding Mizore’s eyes.

{Mizore Payne}

You went and told my mother on me?

{Android #18}

Don’t worry about what she told me. Now go change into your workout clothes, we are going to the gym now. And you are going to work off all of those chips and candy you’ve been stuffing down for the past few days. You got three minutes to get ready.

{Mizore Payne}

Three minutes isn’t long enough to take a shower.

{Android #18}

You’re not taking a shower.

{Mizore Payne}

But I’m covered in dip! It’s going to take a few minutes to get the smell off of me.

{Android #18}

Now you only have two and a half minutes.

Mizore sighs giving a mean look to Stealth Elf who still avoids her eyes. Mizore goes into the bathroom slamming the door. Eighteen opens the pizza box and takes a bite out of pizza. Stealth Elf looks at the bathroom and smiles slightly. Eighteen looks at her.

{Android #18}

Not sure what you are smiling about. You are going to go through the same work out. Now clean up this mess, I swear the two of you live like slobs.

Stealth Elf groans as she grabs a rag and starts cleaning up the spilled dip. The scene fades out as Eighteen watches the TV eating on the slice of pizza and drinking some soda.

SCENE 2

We move ahead a few hours to the local gym. Eighteen is standing by a treadmill that is currently occupied by Mizore. It is set to the highest incline it can reach and what looks to be the top speed. Mizore is barefoot and there is a small mat with hot coals at the base of the treadmill. Mizore is sweating heavily and breathing hard as she struggles to keep up with the treadmill. Behind them slightly out of view is Stealth Elf on a weight machine. The weights are the only thing keeping her sitting up as she has obviously fallen asleep. Mizore speaks through the gasps of air.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on Mo…..Miss Eighteen. We’ve been at this for almost eight hours now. I’m exhausted.

{Android #18}

You only have five minutes left. Fight through the pain.

{Mizore Payne}

But I smell like sour dip and I look horrible. Plus I’m so tired.

{Android #18}

All I hear is waa waa waa. If you’d been keeping up with all of this like you were suppose to, we wouldn’t have to do this big make up session. Now, five more minutes.

{Mizore Payne}

You said five minutes two minutes ago.

{Android #18}

Time freezes while you are whining. How are you doing over there Elf?

Stealth Elf nods and sleepily starts doing reps although it is obvious she is still asleep. The doors to the gym open and Trixy walks in with a camera crew. She walks over to Eighteen.

{Trixy}

Hey guys can I get...what is the deal with the coals?

{Android #18}

If she stops running, she will fall barefoot into the coals.

{Trixy}

That’s cruel. You can’t do that to her.

{Android #18}

Keep talking and you’ll be on the treadmill for an hour.

{Trixy}

You can’t make me get on there.

Eighteen just raises an eyebrow. Trixy looks down and clears her throat.

{Trixy}

Can I get a few words from Mizore?

Eighteen looks at her watch and shrugs. She moves the coals out of the way and Mizore rolls off the treadmill, falling on her back and breathing heavily. Eighteen nudges her with her foot.

{Android #18}

Ten minute break and then we are hitting pool for laps.

Mizore groans as she slowly pushes herself to her feet. she gives Trixy a tired smile as she sways on her feet. Eighteen walks past Stealth Elf and unhooks her arms, causing Stealth Elf to fall into a heap on the floor, still sound asleep. Eighteen disappears into the back as Trixy turns her nose up.

{Trixy}

What is that awful smell?

{Mizore Payne}

Sour dip. Apparently mother thinks I’m a chip.

{Trixy}

It’s probably better if I don’t ask huh.

{Mizore Payne}

Pretty much. Can we get this over with? I want to grab a short nap before my swim.

{Trixy}

She only gave you ten minutes.

{Mizore Payne}

That would be a sweet nap. I’ve been up for almost two days now.

{Trixy}

Well we all know that her lately, you haven’t really been looking like the athlete you once were. In fact, the washed up talks have already started. Last week you even lost to Smolderdash.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s crazy when you think how fast the fans will turn on you. So what if I haven’t won a match in a while. It only takes one big win and I’ll be right back where I started from. Look at it as the fact that I am wiping the slate clean. The last few weeks don’t matter. It all starts this week.

{Trixy}

This week you go one on one against the Outlaw Josie Wales. The winner gets a date with Abby Addiction for the Divas championship at the Rumble. Now we have heard a few people who don’t believe that you deserve this shot., specially since you were the last person Abby beat to defend her championship.

{Mizore Payne}

All I can say to that is I am the first logical choice. I am a former Shining star champion and multi time Televixen champion. We won’t forget the fact that I’m currently one half of the two time Divas tag team champions. And last time I faced Abby, I almost beat her. This time around, I won’t make the same mistakes. I will defeat Abby and win my grand slam.

{Trixy}

Don’t get too far ahead of yourself. You have to get through Josie Wales first. And not only will she be very determined to get the title shot, she’ll have the backing of Grace.

{Mizore Payne}

Who cares about Grace. I have the backing of Brooke. And Grace isn’t going to be a factor in this match. What will be the factor is what each of us brings to the ring. And we know that Josie is never a factor in the ring. I mean she is good and all but she has never really been championship material. She is more of the school yard bully that Grace sends out to steal people’s lunch money. And it’s funny that everyone wants to know why I deserve this match. what exactly has she done to warrant a title shot?

{Trixy}

Well...um….

{Mizore Payne}

Exactly. Everyone knows that this match is just a formality. It only makes sense for me to be the one to face Abby for the Divas championship. I have nothing against Josie except the company she likes to keep. And maybe if she applied herself she might make a strong contender for the Televixen championship. But it’s better for the business if I face Abby. She would just walk over the top of Josie.

{Trixy}

That’s pretty strong talk for someone who hasn’t won a match in a few weeks.

{Mizore Payne}

Like I said, that is all in the past now. We are starting with a whole new slate now. You are going to see the old Mizore. The one who won the Televixen championship on her debut. the one who became the first ever Shining Star champion. Tomorrow night on Chaos, you will see the dawning of a new era. The era that will see me become a gold grand slammer. And the era that will begin when Josie becomes the first victim to be trapped under the ice.

Trixy walks off as soon as she sees Eighteen approaching. Eighteen makes a motion with her head toward the back room where the pool is located. Mizore groans and starts walking sleepily toward the pool. Eighteen walks over and nudges Stealth Elf with her foot. Stealth Elf groans and rolls over. Eighteen reaches down and picks her up gently. They walk to the pool where Mizore jumps in and starts swimming laps. Eighteen walks to the edge and dumps Stealth Elf into the water. Stealth Elf breaks the surface a panicked look on her face. Eighteen chuckles as she turns and heads out of the room. Mizore splashes her and Stealth Elf can’t help but to smile as she splashes Mizore back.

{Android #18}

No playing. Swim laps. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.

They both stick their tongue out at Eighteen as soon as she turns her back on them. They return to playing in the water as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:21 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum