JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:30 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/josie-wales-vs-mizore-t981.html#p22102934

Show: Ladies Night [2/26/2014]

We open up in the locker room used today by Mizore and Kelsi. Kelsi is no where to be seen, probably out getting ready for her match against Syd later in the night. Mizore is in the room along with Stealth Elf. Mizore’s attention is on a card that she is currently holding. She found it in her locker room on Valentine's day almost two weeks ago. Since then she has been trying to figure out who it could be from. Mizore turned it around and showed it to Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

And you can’t really think of who this could be from? Maybe it was from Kris. Trying to screw with me a little more before the reveal.

Mizore turns the card sideways and looks to be ready to tear it in half. She stops when Stealth Elf talks.

{Stealth Elf}

I think he would have told you. No point in him dragging it out now that he kidnapped you.

{Mizore Payne}

Guess you got a point there. Maybe it was from Dad. Although he did buy me some chocolates and a huge stuffed bear. Not sure why he would send me a card like this. For right now I guess I just need to leave it alone. I just wish whoever it was would just come forward already.

She looks the card over once more and heads for her bag when the door to the room opens and Kelsi walks in.

{Kelsi Parr}

Hey Mizore. Hi Stealth Elf. What are you two up too?

Mizore almost has the card stashed when Kelsi quickly snatchs it away from her with a smile. Kelsi holds it up out of Mizore’s range as she looks it over.

{Kelsi Parr}

Look at what we have here. Mizore has a secret admirer. Who’s your little boyfriend Mizore? It’s one of those Jobber’s isn’t it.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t know who it is from. Give it back to me.

Mizore tries several grabs at it but Klsi manages to keep it out of her reach.

{Kelsi Parr}

And here I thought you were just a shy sweet little girl. In reality you are a heartbreaker. Maybe it’s from one of the other divas here on Ladies Night. they had a match with you and enjoyed the way you felt.

{Mizore Payne}

Seriously Kelsi, give it back.

{Kelsi Parr}

Stealth Elf, think fast.

Kelsi tosses the card besides Mizore to Stealth Elf who had stood up when the commotion started. Stealth Elf catches the card and looks at it a moment before handing it back to Mizore who quickly stashes it back in her bag.

{Kelsi Parr}

I’m guessing you’ve never played keep away before Stealth Elf. Anyways Mizore I plan to go out later tonight and weaken Syd for you. You just make damn sure that you beat Josie and gain that title shot. I’ll never forgive you if all my hard works puts the championship around the waist of Whorsie Wales.

{Mizore Payne}

No pressure than. I’ll do my best.

{Kelsi Parr}

Stealth Elf you go out there and beat that Michelle McCool bitch. Don;t know what it is about her that annoys me so bad but I want to see her lose to you so bad. It would be hilarious. Besides if you are going to be a quote unquote honorary member of the Experience, we can’t have you losing so much.

Stealth Elf doesn’t seem to know how to respond to this so she just nods. This seems to satisfy Kelsi who walks over and pulls out something from he rbags. she leaves the room as Mizore turns to Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

You heard the boss. We have matches to go out there and win. I’ve felt like I was in a bit of slump here lately. Specially after two weeks ago when I got beat by Syd so easily. I really believed that I had a better chance at beating her than I did. But I learned something out there. I learned that I still have plenty of work to do. And if I am going to face Syd again at Last Stand, I’m going to have to be better than my best. I am going to have to give Syd at least two hundred percent. I’ll have to find a way to defeat her.

{Stealth Elf}

You got to get to her first.

{Mizore Payne}

Against Josie? That is going to be a piece of cake. I got so much to prove during this match. So much to gain. Not only a title shot but momentum for Kristy’s team. I’m going to show Josie why she picked the wrong horse to back. And when we are done with them, Grace will finally get what she deserves. This I do or you Stealth Elf. Because you are my friend. Not only that but if we are last people standing, we might even get that title shot. It’s a win win scenario for us. Tonight is all about foreshadowing. Josie is going to see just why at Last Stand the entire Grace team will become victims trapped under the ice. Let’s do this!

Mizore gives a shout and runs out of the room. Stealth Elf just shrugs and follows Mizore as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Josie Wales (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t179-jessie-orion-vs-mickie-james
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum