JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales Empty Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-13-13-stealth-elf-v-josie-wales-t660.html#p22081346

Show: Ladies Night [11/13/2013]

Entry #8

Ever get the feeling that someone doesn't like you?  Well I'm starting to wonder that with General manager Grace Moretti.  After all, I saw the way she looked after I won the triple threat.  But, I dunno.  Am I just imagining things or what?

Stealth Elf put down her pen as she thought for a moment.  She was currently in the Jensen family private Jet wearing some casual clothes as she was being taken back home.  Stealth Elf knew that Kristy and Mr. Jensen were else where on the jet. But she stayed up there as to not disturb them.

So, Ms. Moretti said that I'd be getting a real challenge next week.  I can say I'm up for it but I still wonder who it is.  I could check the site though, maybe she's posted the next card.

Stealth Elf picked up a windows surface that was on the table in front of her.  Kristy said she could use it so that's what Stealth Elf did as she checked EWE.com for the next card.  Sure enough, it was Josie Wales.

So I'm facing Josie Wales.  I've seen her in allot of matches from he Ladies' Night episodes I've watched.  She's good from what I've seen.  But I've noticed that she's decided to change her tactics as of recently.  After all, she stabbed her former Tag partner, Angela Fortin, in the back.  And if I'm not mistaken, she had something to do with the Shield coming to attack Michelle after their match.  I half way wonder how the match would of went down if who ever the voice of Rebellion person is wouldn't of shown up.  Either way, I know that I've got my work cut out.

As Stealth Elf was writing, Kristy Jensen came into the are of the jet.  Kristy came in and had a seat across from the Stealth Elf.

"Hey Fumei-san," Kristy said to Stealth Elf.

"Call me Stealth Elf please," Stealth Elf replied as she was writing the next bit.

Kristy's here now.  But sigh, she just called me Fumei.  Well, I guess I should clarify it.  See, Fumei is actually the name that Sensei decided to call me since I didn't know my own name.  Fumei was a Japanese name for Unknown.

"Alright," Kristy replied, "So, Stealth Elf, you did a great job out there."

"Thanks," Stealth Elf replied, "Though I guess most of what I can do is thanks to Sensei."

Kristy gave a nod, "To bad he can't see how good you're doing."

Stealth Elf shook her head, "No, he doesn't approve of it," Stealth Elf said, "So he'd probably just be just as disappointed in my success as Ms. Moretti seems to be. If not more."

"Well Grace did give you a good opportunity for next week," Kristy said, "After all you're facing Josie Wales.  If you can beat her, you'll really start turning some heads."

"But wouldn't that be the case since I did come out of a triple threat match the winner," Stealth Elf asked, "and my first match I won in record time."

"It's more of who was in those matches," Kristy replied,"Your first match was against a virtual nobody.  And your other other match was against Kaitlynn, brand new to the EWE, and AJ Lee, who's had a knack for being distracted by other things.  So yes you didn't get some recognition, but if you really want to get noticed, you need to beat someone who's notably good."

Stealth Elf nodded as she went back to writing in her diary.

So, Kristy says that despite my previous matches, I really need to beat someone good to become really noticed in this company.  Though I'll admit I don't just want to be noticed, I want to be accepted.  After all, I've seen the way people look at me when I walk down the street.  They think I'm a freak.  They see a girl with green skin and they only think of how to make fun of her, or snicker at her from behind her back... though, some had done it in front of my face.  They didn't care, they didn't realize that I had feelings and that perhaps there was a reason for why I had this skin... though even I don't know why.  Was I cursed with it?  Did I for some reason do it to myself?

"Something wrong?" Kristy asked Stealth elf as she noticed her facial expressions.

"Oh, nothing," Stealth Elf replied as she looked up from her diary.

"You sure?" Kristy asked.

Stealth Elf nodded, "Yeah I'm sure."

"OK then," Kristy said as she got up, "Well let me know if you need anything.  We should be landing in about ten minutes."

"Alright," Stealth Elf said.

Kristy then headed back to where she came from.  As Stealth Elf went back to her Diary.

Well either way, I know I have a friend in Kristy.  She's really been helping me.  After all, it was thanks to her that I got into EWE. And got me my outfit and even is giving me a way to the arenas.  I've often wondered if she'd take me in, if Sensei ever found out about what I've been doing.  Though, I still need Sensei to teach me more... and he's still my friend.  And it does bother me to have to lie to him.  But I know it's the only way for me to get the best of both worlds.  So for now, It's what I have to do.

Days later, Stealth Elf is seen in the dojo at home.  She was wearing a training bra and some black pants as she was practicing different ninjitsu techniques.  Her hair was in a single braid like usual.  As she was practicing though she had her laptop not far from where she was.  She was watching it as it was showing last Ladies' Night when Josie Wales was taking on Michelle McCool.  Stealth Elf watched as Josie connected Michelle with the Peacemaker finisher.  Then she watched as Wales made the mistake of letting the Voice of the Rebellion distract her from making the cover which resulted in Michelle getting back up and capitalizing with the Faith breaker and getting the victory.   Once the match ended Stealth Elf went over and tuned off the video.  She then walked over to where she had a water bottle and a towel.  She took a drink of water then wiped her forehead off with the towel.  She sat down there where she picked up her diary and green ink pin as she began to write in it.

Entry #9

Sensei always said, know your enemy and you can defeat them.  So that's what I've been doing the past few days.  I've been concentrating at looking at Josie Wales moves and technics.  But more than that, though as I've also looked into the things she's done inside and outside the ring.  Like how she and Angela Fortin teamed up to take on the Queens of Wrestling, or how she's tried to obtain a title but has never been able to do so.  I've also looked into how she decided to stab her best friend in the back, to turn on her because she was tired of being in her shadows. And how she believed that old saying, Nice guys finish last, so that she became a 'bad guy'.  I watched all of those as I focused on my training.  I filled my head with just what made Josie Wales tick, so that when she comes at me on Wednesday, I'll not only know her fighting style, but I'll know more about how she'll use her moves, why she'd choose one move over the other, or how she'd adjust her play set in order to take on my tactics and counters.

One thing I've come to realize is that sometimes in fighting, you've got to develop your own style, While true I can study Wales' moves but it'll only help me to better perform my own style of counters that no one else has.  I'll also know the perfect timing on when to set up and execute my own moves, like the Sneak attack, or even my Shadowsbane Blade Dance.  So for that I need to know what my opponent is thinking, and how they'll respond to my moves.  Then I can make our fight flow like dancer performing a routine.  After all, that's what ninjitsu's about right?  knowing when to strike with blinding fast speed, or when to hide in the shadows waiting for the next opportunity to strike.

So that's what I've been preparing for.  I'm ready for tomorrow night when my song will play. And it'll be time for me to dance my Shadowsbane Blade dance.

Stealth Elf looked up from her diary. Content in what she put.  So she got up and collected her things as she headed to her room.  Once there she deposited her things on the bed as she left to take a shower to wash the sweat from her body.  Once she finished she headed out of the bathroom wearing a robe with her blue hair hanging down still damp from the shower.  As she headed to her room she happened to cross Sensei.

"Hello Sensei," Stealth Elf said to him.

Sensei gave a nod, "Hello Fumei-san," he said, "Off to bed?"

Stealth Elf nodded, "Yeah, got a big day tomorrow."

""Another video game tournament?" Sensei asked.

Stealth Elf gave a nod, "Yeah," she said, "It is a weekly event."

Now it was Sensei's turn to nod," "You did inform me of it," he said, ""So, how did you do last week?"

Stealth Elf smiled, "I won," she replied, "I managed to utilize my Sneak Attack to claim the victory."

""I'll admit I don't know what you are referring too," Sensei said, ""But I'm glad it's working for you.  Just remember, not to slack on your training by spending to much time playing that video game."

"I won't," Stealth Elf said.

""Good," Sensei replied as he gave a bow to Stealth Elf as form of good bye and Stealth Elf returned the bow.  Sensei then headed to off.  So Stealth Elf went to her room.  There she got changed into some pajamas.  She then laid down in bed as she picked up her diary and began to write.

Entry #10

I should probably write this down while I'm thinking about it.  See, in order to cover my tracks with what I've been doing during my times in EWE events, I've been telling Sensei that I go to a Skylanders Video game tournament.  After all I had to think of something that I could keep up a lie with, but make sure that it'd be something that Sensei wouldn't want to come and watch.  Otherwise I'd of said I was in a martial arts tournament.

I've even named some of my moves that I use based on different abilities and attacks that the Stealth Elf character has.  Which does help me think of some things to say when Sensei asks about how I'm doing.  I can practically tell him the truth but with a spin of course.

Though that gets me thinking of my 8th entry.  After all, I was talking about how I want to find a place where I can really feel accepted, but am I hiding myself behind the identity of a video game character?  Is my using of the Name Stealth Elf a mask to hide the real me?   Honestly, I didn't think so.  I just felt a connection with this character somehow... and in some ways, I almost feel like I am Stealth Elf as my personality matches hers greatly.  When I think of style  I think in terms of things similar to how Stealth Elf would do it.

So I guess it's not really a mask as what I sometimes think.  It's just the way I am.

Tomorrow, I'm going to make sure I turn some heads but in a good way.  So people won't see the girl with the green skin and pointed ears.  So they'll begin to see the real me.  I know I'm ready to face Josie Wales.  I know I can beat her.  I just need to go out and show the world that Stealth Elf is a someone and that I deserve to be in my favorite place to be, which is EWE.

Hee hee I rhymed.

Stealth Elf smiled as she finished writing.  She then closed the diary and set it on the night stand, placing the her green pin right on it, then laid down laid down and closed her eyes.  Drifting to sleep.

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t401-stealth-elf-vs-raven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum