JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales Empty Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:40 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-16-14-josie-wales-v-stealth-elf-t1029.html#p22113276

Show: Ladies Night [4/16/2014]

(Ladies Choice Qualifier)

-Stealth Elf-
"So me and Mizore were watching a movie the other day.  It wasn't a bad movie and it was nice to not have to constantly think of all my problems for even 2 hours."

Stealth Elf could be found in the office of a psychiatrist..  She was currently laying on the sofa as she wore a simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt, but over the T shirt she had a hoodie which she had the hood up like usual when she was out in public and not on the job.  She had been seeing a psychiatrist since the day after Last Stand.  After all, now that she knew the reason behind her camera fears, she wanted to get rid of it.  Not to mention that Kristy suggested that she should.

So there Stealth Elf was, telling her feelings to the same psychiatrist, who's name was Dr. Carlow.  Dr. Carlow a nice looking female with brown hair and glasses.  She had a casual look to her during her sessions.  Said it help out her clients.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Yes it can be relaxing.  But you really need to work out some of those problems Fumei."

Dr. Carlow had decided that it wasn't wise to refer to Stealth Elf by her in ring name.  For one, she believed that it was something that Stealth Elf needed to break free of, the attachment that she has to the character.  Stealth Elf still didn't understand why, considering, besides a few memories, it was the only thing she felt certain that was linked with her past.  None-the-less, Dr. Carlow had been calling her Fumei since it was the only other name Stealth Elf had ever gone by, that she knew of.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's why I'm here Dr. Carlow.  Though really, unless you have some way to magically snap your fingers and I'd have my memories and old body back, then really the only thing you could help with would be that camera thing."

Dr. Carlow made a few more notes in her book as she gave her reply.

-Dr. Carlow-
"I don't know about that, Fumei.  From what I've gotten from you, there's a whole lot of things I could help you with.  Like in the case of changing your looks, I could recommend a good plastic surgeon."

Stealth Elf shuffled on the couch a bit.  Mentioning of that always made her feel uncomfortable.

-Stealth Elf-
"... You're not the first person to offer that... But well, I'm afraid of any kind of surgery... Not to mention that I don't even know what I look like.  And those surgeries are expensive, and I for one would not want to have to go through it again... not to mention all the negative things I've heard about it, like sagging skin, and things."

-Dr. Carlow-
"It's just an option Fumei.  Now I need to ask, have you been doing your exercises at home?"

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  See, Dr. Carlow had given her a list of exercises that should help assist her in getting over her problem with cameras.  It was simple stuff really.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Good.  Now as I've told you before Fumei, this problem can only be removed by you.  You need to remember that what happened all those years ago in that one accident won't happen again just because you talk in front of a camera."

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  She did get it, she really did.  But that didn't stop those feelings from rising up, and the memories from surfacing.

-Stealth Elf-
"By the way, there's been something that I haven't understood exactly."

-Dr. Carlow-
"And what's that?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, I get that incident caused this, but why exactly did it still bother me before I remembered?  or even why didn't I just remember the first time?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"Ah, well you see, you brain's memory has a few different types.  In one case you have things like your memories of past events and things like names.  But then there's the other part which is where things like, learning to read and write, or riding a bike are stored.  So even though the memory of the incident was blocked from you, the fear was stored in the other side.  Kind of like how you know not to touch a stove when it's hot even if you don't remember the time you actually put your hand on it and got burned."

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  It made since.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Now there's one other matter I'd like us to discuss before we end our session for today."

-Stealth Elf-
"What's that?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"I want you to tell me your thoughts on what happened at Last Stand.  More specifically, on how you're team defeated Team Grace, yet Grace Moretti was reinstated as Co-General Manager before the show ended."

-Stealth Elf-
"What's that got to do with the main reason I'm here?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"It's got a lot to do with it.  See, the best way I can help you is to be able to understand your emotional state.  From some of the things you've told me about Grace Moretti, you didn't like her to much.  Though we never did discuss your thoughts on this subject."

Stealth Elf gave a sigh.  Guess she should go ahead and tell her.  It'd probably help her in the long run anyways, even if it was just to get some things off her chest til she could do it in some kind of promo.  Though that made Stealth Elf wonder.  Would she eventually have to tell Dr. Carlow her other secret?  Or... Would she even figure it out on her own.   Stealth Elf shook the thought from her mind as she responded to Dr. Carlow's question.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll admit I wasn't to happy about it.  But I don't know.  It's just that, for some reason, I can see that whole situation with Miss Moretti having a problem with me in the past.  I don't know why, but I've really felt that way since Last Stand.  Does that mean I think she'll probably try something again?  I'm not sure.  But it's kind of like, we showed her that we were through with her problems and if she had any more, we'd prove it to her again."

-Dr. Carlow-
"And by we, do you mean all the members of Team Kristy?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"I still believe Anya was apart of the team with her own agenda.  Not that it wasn't appreciated.  But I was mainly referring to me and Mizore, or even Kristy for that matter... Though I've not really spoken to Kristy in awhile, besides after Last Stand when I told her about my memory.  After that, nothing.  I tried to get ahold of her but I'm always told she's busy.  Plus I no longer rider with her to the shows.  So..."

Stealth Elf gave a shrug.  Dr. Carlow gave a nod as she glanced to the time.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Well, I guess that's it for today.  I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

Stealth Elf nodded as she got up from the couch.

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks again Doctor."

-Dr. Carlow-
"It was my pleasure.  Now just remember to do your exercises."

-Stealth Elf-
"I will."

And with that Stealth Elf left the office.

Later that day, Stealth Elf was in her hotel room, as she was in her wrestling attire, which was the brown Forest-Ninja outfit of the Stealth Elf character.  She had a camera set up in the middle of the room and it was facing her.  It wasn't on or anything as it was part of her exercises.  In this particular exercise, she was to try and imagine that the camera was on, then speak to it.  Of course, Stealth Elf had made sure to be able to tell that it was off as she had the LCD screen facing her as she saw that it was off.  It was one way that Stealth Elf made sure her visualization didn't cause her to freeze up because she thought the camera really was on.  When she told this to Dr. Carlow, she said that it was OK and that eventually she'd be able to try it without the LCD screen facing her.

Now, normally, when Stealth Elf did this, she'd talk about some random EWE show as if she were writing a blog.  But since she already knew of her next opponent, she'd go ahead and do this like a promo.  So after getting it ready she stood in front of it before wondering slightly what to do with her arms.  But she just shrugged as she began to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"Hello all you Whisper Elfs out there.  Stealth Elf here with another exciting installment of... oh wait, this isn't a blog it's a promo."

Stealth Elf paused thinking of what she'd say but gave another shrugged.  not like it mattered anyways.

-Stealth Elf-
"So, as you all know, I was in 2 matches at Last Stand.  One of which, me and my Team won, while the other I was the 4th to be eliminated.  Now despite this, these two matches actually have something in common... besides the fact I was in both of them."

Stealth Elf paused, wondering if she should of said that last part, well if it was a real promo it might of mattered.  But she continued anyways.

-Stealth Elf-
"What they both have in common is actually my match this Wednesday on Ladies Night.  See, the second match was a qualification for the Ladies' Choice Ladder match as Wrestle Mania.  Since I was unable to win it, I've been given a another chance to be apart of the match this Ladies' Night as I compete in a one on one Qualifier match.  But who's my opponent?"

Stealth Elf paused more for effect.  After all if this was being watched, she'd want her viewer to have time to give a response.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well that's where the other match comes in.  As I go one on one with Josie Wales, who was one of my opponents in the Team Kristy Vs Team Grace match.  Sadly, I didn't get a chance to step into the ring with her during that match and she was disqualified by count-out thanks to Anya.  Sad she also suffered from it too, or it would of been a complete wipe out of their team.  And I honestly don't care what Michelle McCool said about getting Disqualified by that cheap shot.  Though I've been wondering if it was due to some plan to try and take out Mizore early because they saw her as a big threat, which they should of anyways, or if it was simply Michelle putting some vindette before her team winning.  Either way it failed I guess.  Mizore wasn't eliminated."

Stealth Elf nodded her head as she figured she'd best get back on topic.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, True I didn't get to go against Josie Wales in our last match, but it's not like we've never faced one-on-one before... or even it was are only match.  Though I do find it interesting that every time we've faced each other, I came out on top.  Like in my third match here, where I pinned you to the mat.  Or the after Anniversary X when you're plans of the glorified handicap match failed and you even ended up having that Russian woman slap you across the face to disqualify you.  OK, maybe in the books I didn't win the match, but you know as well as I do, it was a cheap forfeit tactic."

Stealth Elf nodded a few times as she crossed her arms.

-Stealth Elf-
"You've sure made your excuses though, but then again I can't say I exactly blaim you with some of them.  Like how you underestimated me during our first match, which I can understand that, considering most of my opponents did that very thing.  Which made it easy for me to execute my Sneak Attack and secure the victory.  But I guess I can't expect the same thing this time huh?  Unless you down right refuse to recognize that I'm better than what you think I am.  I know you and your group think I'm a disgrace to wrestling, yet you're basing it all on how I look.  Considering I've defeated some strong opponents.  I've even defeated you.  So unless you think my 'pure ugliness' has blinded you from facing me full on, I suggest you start seeing me as what I am."

Stealth Elf nodded her head as she looked straight into the camera.  She did that for a bit before she thought of her next point to make.

-Stealth Elf-
"You know I really do get tired of making the same points over and over.  I sometimes feel like a broken record when I have to keep on saying I'm not a dog and pony show, never even tried to be one.  But I don't know what I have to do to shut you up.  I beat you, and you just get all mad and try again to take me out in which I beat you again.  Yeah I know that this is different from my usual discouraging manner, but you people really can be annoying with your stupid idealology.  Just face facts already.  I'm not going anywhere.  So put up, or Shut up."

Stealth Elf paused and short of thought that perhaps she should of said that.  Then again it wasn't recording so it didn't matter.  Though she almost wished it was. But well, she'd get to that point eventually.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

-Stealth Elf-
"So, now I'm working on entering the Ladies' Choice Qualifier, I can just see it that if I can win that, it'll be time I get a bit of respect... right?"

Stealth Elf shook her head, there was that doubt again.  She really needed help with that too.  How her confidence could sometimes waver.  So she continued on.  Ignoring the doubt in what she said.

-Stealth Elf-
"Though then you have the people who'll point out that I couldn't even win a Battle Royal, so how could I expect to win a Ladder match?  Well, for starters, it wasn't my only match that night.  Though I guess I shouldn't try and use that as an excuse.  And besides, the way I see it, perhaps you'll be seeing the Frost Elfs taking on the Diva's Tag Team champions at Wrestle Mania.  Yeah I know, you may be thinking that's a big stretch to think that, but hey ALA got a title shot, and our record’s better than theirs, not to mention we were the ones who defeated them the previous pay-per-view.  So if you think about it, Frost Elfs' shot should be next.  But I guess most people won't see it that way. So fine.  Me and Mizore will take on anyone who thinks they deserve a shot more than we do."

Stealth Elf paused.  not only did she get slightly off subject, but she really should talk to Mizore before making an open challenge like that.  But then Stealth Elf reminded herself that this wasn't being recorded, so she continued on.

-Stealth Elf-
"So yeah, That would be showing I'm probably biting off more than I can chew... Even the last time me and Mizore tried it, we both failed to win both.  But hey, this time I'm confident, that when we walk out of Wrestle Mania, I'll be the new Miss Ladies' Choice, and Frost Elfs will be Diva's Tag team champions."

Stealth Elf smiled as she could just picture it.  Though it would of been even more complete if Mizore would of been walking out the Diva's Champion, something Stealth Elf was still sad about.  Then Stealth Elf realized she should probably get back on topic.

-Stealth Elf-
"As I was saying.  Some people probably wouldn't think that the Ladies Choice match would be a good idea for me.  Considering the only match I've been in with a lot of competitors, I lost.  But let me just reassure you that this kind of match I can really do.  I'm a little on the short side, but I'm limber and very acrobatic.  In fact, I don't even need a ladder to reach that briefcase.  I already know exactly a way, and I've been practicing the maneuver til I've mastered it.  So when all the other Diva's are trying to fight one another to get that ladder, I'll be already up there, unhooking it."

Stealth Elf smiled as she thought more about her idea.  She even wondered if anyone has ever done it like that before.  If not, it would be great to be the first to do it like that.

-Stealth Elf-
"But first I have to get past Josie Wales.  So the way I see it.  Josie can get as mad and infuriated as she wants about her losing to me.  She can talk about that same old thing about me being a disgraceful no talented Diva or make fun of my looks or current problem with talking in front of a camera.  But remember this Josie Wales.  I may be silent..."

Stealth Elf leaned closer to the camera as in her mind she could see it zooming in on her serious face.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I'm deadly."

Stealth Elf continued that look into the turned off camera.  She then made a clicking noise as if she was pressing a button on a remote.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I guess that works for now."

She thought for a moment then gave a nod as she put up the camera, then headed to go change.

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Josie Wales

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t144-raven-vs-calista-leon
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum