JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-18-14-stealth-elf-vs-calista-leon-t1166.html#p22117143

Show: Ladies Night [6/18/2014]

The rumors were flying everywhere.  All week long, as Stealth Elf prepared for the next Super Show, she had received lots of Tweets, texts, voicemails, and calls, all of which wanting to know the truth.  Some just simply accused her, saying she shouldn't have taken out the one who was better than her.  Others were disappointed that she had stooped down to 'that' level.  A level she has said she'd never go.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why don't they BEVLIEVE me?"

Stealth Elf was currently in her locker room as all these things were going in her head.  Granted no one else was there, and she didn't have a camera on her, but that didn't stop her frustrated ranting.

-Stealth Elf-
"I told them I didn't do it.  I wouldn't attack Raven, even if she has caused me so much problems."

Stealth Elf continued to pace back and forth, all that frustration going through her.  After all she couldn't even prove she didn't do it.  And as of right now, it was mostly he said she said.  But there had to be something she could do.  She then let out a frustrated yell.

-Stealth Elf-
"This thing is taking away all that I've WORKED so hard to get.  That respect I've been getting.  GONE out the window."

Perhaps Stealth Elf was a little exaggerating.  She hadn't lost that respect wasn't gone from everyone.

-Stealth Elf-
"Last week was supposed to be MY night.  Thanks to this stupid thing... I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TELL MIZORE...."

Stealth Elf yelled that last part but stopped... she almost just shouted out what she was going to tell her.  That wouldn't have been good.  But truth be told, after all this, her confidence in the matter was extremely low.  So much for telling her soon.  Maybe after all this blew over... or a better opportunity arrived.  But as for now, she didn't think it was a good idea at all.  

So the young Elf gave a small sigh. She had to stop letting this bother her so much.  Sure she believed that this was more than likely, Grace Moretti's attempt to get her title away from her or get her into trouble, but she shouldn't get so worked up over it.  She took a few deep breathes as she glanced over to where she had her title laid out across a chair.

-Stealth Elf-
"To top it all off... I have to defend my title all throughout the Queen of the Ring Tournament."

Truth be told, SE had always planned to enter the Queen of the Ring Tournament when it finally came around.  She watched last year’s tournament and it was just one of the many things she had wanted to compete in.  She also knew that if she managed to win the tournament, that really help her earn more respect.  Of course, she also knew that if she lost, she'd lose everything.  Well, not everything as she'd still have her Diva's Tag Championship with Mizore, but more that she'd just lose the tournament but also her Televixen Championship.  But to Stealth Elf, it was a risk she had to take.

Of course as she pondered on these things, there was a knock at the door.  Stealth Elf looked over wondering who it could be.  If it was Mizore, she would have just entered.  So she walked closer to the door but figured she'd ask before opening it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who is it?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's Kristy."

Stealth Elf was a bit surprised.  The last time she tried to talk to Kristy, she was informed she didn't want to see her, due to bad memories of something that happened to her the year before.  So Stealth Elf wondered if she had finally over whatever that was... or if she was here about the Raven Incident.  Either way, she opened the door.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Come in."

Stealth Elf stepped back as the door opened, and Kristy walked into the room.  She then shut the door behind her as she looked to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf was trying to read Kristy’s facial expression to figure out which of the two things she could be here for.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, I've been informed that you're suspected to have attacked Raven last week?"

Stealth Elf frowned.  She was hoping this wasn't the reason.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Did you attack her?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"…No, I didn't.  You've got to believe me."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I do believe you.  I just wanted to hear it from you."

Stealth Elf shied with relief.  At least she didn't think she attacked Raven.

-Stealth Elf-
"So umm... was that the only reason you came by?"

Kristy shook her head as she directed for them to have a seat.  So they both did.  Kristy then looked to Stealth Elf.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I wanted to apologies for my behavior the past month or so.  I've just been under a lot of stress, including Grace getting rehired, and well, Michael did tell you about my... problem with at the last two WrestleMania’s?"

-Stealth Elf-
"He said something happened... didn't go into much detail."

Kristy gave a slight nod.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Right, well, I am happy for you though.  You winning the Televixen Championship, and winning both your matches at WrestleMania, None of those things I was able to do in my career.  So I'm glad I did hire you."

Stealth Elf gave a smile at the compliment, but that last part got her thinking.

-Stealth Elf-
"But why can't you just go back to wrestling?"

Kristy seemed to be silent at that.  Stealth Elf looked at her with curiosity.  Was it something she was ashamed of? What exactly was it?  Finally, Kristy began to speak again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"...maybe I'll tell you sometime...  Just not yet."

Stealth Elf nodded. She could respect that, after all she has something she's not told her either.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, I saw you signed up for Queen of the Ring.  I'm interested to see if you can win it.  I only made it to the 2nd Round.  Lost to Sean Lewis."

-Stealth Elf-
"Sean Lewis?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"He left sometime back.  Before your memories were lost I believe."

Stealth Elf gave another nod.  She really only remembers the past year, besides two other memories when she was smaller.  But even those took a while for her to recover.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Speaking of which, I still have people looking into who you are.   That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask about your natural hair color."

Stealth Elf thought about it.  But eventually shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sorry, I'm not sure.  I never saw myself in the two memories I have."

Kristy gave a nod before she asked.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So all of your hair is blue then?"

Stealth Elf was a bit confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"Uh.... can't you see it?"

She indicated the hair on her head, even her eyebrows which was a bit of a darker blue, but still blue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yeah I can see that hair.... but that's not the hair I meant."

Stealth Elf was even more confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"I should have hair elsewhere?"

Kristy gave Stealth Elf a look that read, she thought Stealth Elf was making a joke.  But Stealth Elf still had that confused look on her face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well you know... the hair you get... down there."

Stealth Elf looked to her feet.  Did girls really get hair on their feet, she wondered.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You really don't know do you?"

Stealth Elf looked back to Kristy and shook her head.  Kristy let out a sigh, this was one thing she never thought she'd have to tell someone, for another 10 to 12 years as her own kids were just toddlers now.  Then again, she didn't exactly need to tell her about it yet.  Not like she was her mother, and she'd probably remember it once they got her memories back.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Never mind."

Stealth Elf was a bit curious about what she meant, but figured she'd find out some other time.  Kristy then stood up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, I have some more preparations to take care of, perhaps we can hang out sometime this week?"

Stealth Elf gave her a nod.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'd like that."

Kristy smiled before she headed out of the room. Stealth Elf watched her leave then glanced over at her title, still on the folding chair.  She thought about it a moment before walking over there and picking it up.  Was this the night she would part with this title?  Only time would tell.

Later that night, Stealth Elf had finished setting up a small area for a promo.  Nothing to fancy, but there was an interesting device in the back that she could use to display different pictures.  In this case she had it displaying a jungle as it was big enough to work as a backdrop.  Stealth Elf was standing in front of it as she adjusted the Televixen championship over her shoulder. Her Diva's Tag Championship belt was not in the shot.  Not that she wasn't proud and excited to be one half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions, just this particular match wasn't about them.  It would be about this one championship, and she saw no reason to 'flaunt' having the other.  Plus the fact she needed her other hand to work the camera's remote, and she couldn't decide if she should have one or the other around her waist.

So Stealth Elf took one final check to make sure everything was good to go, before she hit the record button.

-Stealth Elf-
"About a month ago, more or less anyways, I defeated one Calista Leon for this very title.   However, as WrestleMania approached, Calista decided to cash in her rematch clause for the Televixen Championship, to insert her and her partner into The Diva's Tag Team Championship match.  Which, I'm still trying to figure out how that worked.  Sure it's a title shot, but the Diva's Tag team Championship is much higher in rank than the Televixen, not to mention the obvious fact that it's a tag division championship.  But even so, it might have been an 'even trade' for her, but not exactly one for her partner Eva, who, from my knowledge, doesn't have any rematch clauses, nor has she ever been a champion in the EWE.  So what right did she have to go from the bottom of the tag division to that top?"

Stealth Elf was about to go on, on that subject, but realized it a bit off topic.  She shouldn't be talking about Eva when it's not her that she's up against tonight.

-Stealth Elf-
"Guess it doesn't matter much now.  That match is over with and me and Mizore have the belts to prove it.  So the fact is, the trade was made.  So why am I defending my title against her, only 2 shows after she got the results of her trade?"

Stealth Elf wasn't exactly mad or anything, she just found it a bit ironic.  So she just gave a shrug before continuing.

-Stealth Elf-
"Either way, that's what's happening tonight.  Me versus Calista for the Televixen Championship.  But don't get that confused with you 'earning' a shot or anything.  It's just a matter of coincident because of the tournament ladder.  But really, from what you've said only to recently, you don't ask for these Title matches, you're simply given them or something like that."

Stealth Elf really wished she could remember the direct quote.  But she went on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, that's not entirely true.  I mean you did ask for the Diva's Tag title match, though you would have been put into the Championship Scramble most likely.  Thus you didn't just take the title match you were given and you asked for one."

Stealth Elf nodded though she hoped that wasn't too confusing or could have been said in a better way.

-Stealth Elf-
"So what is there for me to say about you that I haven't already?  Well, I guess I can thank you.  Since that night you didn't give me less than you're best, unlike most of the matches I've had recently. So thanks for not letting me win this title in an underserving win.  Though, I wonder if what I said that day has played a factor in some of the rumors I've heard.  That you really were better off before, that you shouldn't have to sink to their level in order to get ahead in this business.  Yes you can have respect and matches where you don't cheat and win.  Just look at what I did.  I didn't cheat, I didn't attack you before the match started, and I am now the Televixen champion."

Stealth Elf smiled as she looked to the title over her shoulder.  It was something she was proud of, and honestly it still gave her that awe moment when she really thought about it.  How she didn't give up, though she wanted too many times.  It all came out great in the end, even though her mind still can't believe it at times.  She then looked back at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yes, I know there's speculations of what happened last week.   And no, that wasn't me lowing myself to the stands of 'win at any cost'. Or even some kind of revenge statement.  This was simply the work of someone trying to frame me, because I did nothing to Raven.  And I'll admit, I don't like her and I'm a bit glad someone did that to her... ok, maybe I shouldn't think like that.  But regardless, I really preferred to have bested her in the ring.  And that's that."

Stealth Elf gave a nod and decided to change subjects.  She hoped that what she was saying about it helped people believe her, but she didn't want to say something that'd get others thinking she actually did do it.  Like how she said she was a bit glad Raven was beat up.  But she shook the thought from her mind.

-Stealth Elf-
"So, this match isn't just for this title, which me defending it in the tournament is just a clever way so I don't have to do two matches every night.  Anyways, this is For the Queen of the Ring tournament, where the winner gets a chance to face the Diva's Champion.  I really want to win this tournament.  Not just because of how I want to prove to others, I'm better than what they think, but I want that chance at the Diva's Championship.  To become top of the Diva's Brand?  That would be great as I'll show everyone and myself, that I am a true wrestler.  Yes I know that there are those that shun the very thought of someone looking like me, being at the top.  Grace Moretti probably believes it because the division to be treated more of a joke.  But I'm not going to let that stop me.  And I promise that I'll work my butt off to be the best Diva's Champion I can be.  And I keep my promises... just ask Mizore."

You could see that passion in Stealth Elf's eyes.  How much she wanted to win this tournament was apparent.  Yet there was another thing she felt like mentioning.

-Stealth Elf-
"Truth be told, if I somehow fail, the only other person I'd love to see win this tournament is Mizore.  And then when she goes on to face Josie Wales, or whoever has it at that time, that she wins, thus completing her Diva's Grand slam.  After all she deserves it.  But rest assured, I plan to follow close behind and be the 3rd Diva to complete it."

Stealth Elf got a bit lost in thought there as she could just imagine what it would be like.  For her and Mizore to be the top two Diva's in the entire division.  And to be in the history books as the fastest two Diva's to complete the Divas Grand Slam.  Of course Stealth Elf knew she had her work cut out for her.  Which reminded her that she was still doing a promo.

-Stealth Elf-
"So tonight is the next step of the change that's coming.  So Calista give me your best, which I know you will, due to your feelings towards me.  But in the end, that hatred will only blind you to my Sneak Attack."

Stealth Elf smiled but thought of perhaps coming up with a new catch phrase instead of just referring to her move's name all the time.  But she did have one final thing to say.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf, Out."

And with that she hit the stop button on the remote.  She wondered if she needed to work some more on her promos.  Maybe she could get Mizore to assist her.  She thought of that as she walked off, making the final preparations for her match.  A match she couldn't afford to lose.

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t425-stealth-elf-vs-mizore
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum