JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:42 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-23-14-calista-leon-v-stealth-elf-t1074.html#p22113877

Show: Ladies Night [4/23/2014]

Failer.  Yet again, Stealth Elf had failed to get into the Ladies' Choice Qualifier.  Did Stealth Elf blame herself?  Of course.  She had thought that after Last Stand Grace Moretti and her goons would finally be done with her.  Boy was she wrong as not only the things Josie Wales had said about her before the match, and how Milana Radek interfered multiple times during her match.  Was she upset?  Was she frustrated?

-Stealth Elf-
"Well yeah.  That was my second chance to prove myself and I blew it.  I dunno, should I of tried to go for that moonsault?  Maybe a different move?   Do I still need to add a submission finisher to my arsenal?"

It was a few days after Ladies' Night episode 55, and Stealth Elf was once again in the psychiatrist office.  Why Dr. Carlow was asking about her last match was more to get into Stealth Elf's mind and her emotional state, then actually wondering what actually did happen.

-Dr. Carlow-
"I wouldn't know about that.  But it would seem that this stresses you out."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why wouldn't it stress me out?  How can I prove I'm not some over obsessed childish fan playing wrestler, if I can't even qualify for the Ladies' Choice match."

-Dr. Carlow-
"Obsessed childish fan playing wrestler?  Could you expound on that?"

Stealth Elf looked at the psychiatrist.  Did she even listen to what she just said or was she just showing that Stealth Elf was taking things way too hard?  Either way Stealth Elf gave a sigh as she leaned back into the chair more.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's pretty much what everyone thinks of me.  They think I'm wearing green body paint, dressing up like the Stealth Elf character and other things just because I'm some child who's obsessed with the child's video game.  And because of which, I'm just here to please the children fans and nothing more.  I'm not even taken seriously as a wrestler and I'm treated like a disgrace."

-Dr. Carlow-
"Everyone?  So you think Mizore thinks that way too?"

Stealth Elf paused as Dr. Carlow asked that, though she was a little stunned.

-Stealth Elf-
"How could you even say that?  We're tag team partners remember?  And at Wrestle-mania we will finally be going for the Diva's tag titles."

Doctor Carlow gave a partial shrug.  More at the first part than the last.

-Dr. Carlow-
"You were the one who said everyone.  So everyone would include Mizore."

-Stealth Elf-
"OK fine, maybe not everyone.  But really, a good majority of them do, or they take a look at me and think I'm some dumb joke and underestimate me."

The psychiatrist made some notes in her note-pad before going back.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Well they do have a point."

Stealth Elf was even more stunned as she quickly sat up and glared at Dr. Carlow.

-Stealth Elf-
"That I'm a joke?!"

-Dr. Carlow-
"I was referring to the obsessed childish fan.  You seem to have some obsession with that character.  After all you were the one who decided to sign on under that name.  You were also the one that chose to dress like the character.  As for body paint, you could of used it to hide your discoloration."

Stealth Elf wasn't exactly calming down.  How could she be saying things like that to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh like keeping my skin a secret was a good idea.  Seriously I already have a secret that's about to be revealed to the ENTIRE world before I'm ready!  I've had ENOUGH of SECRETS!!"

Stealth Elf had yelled out that last part.  But now she was breathing heavily from that outburst.   Dr. Carlow was actually giving an intrigued look now.  Stealth Elf saw that.

-Stealth Elf-
"What?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"So you say you have a secret?"

-Stealth Elf-
"... Yeah, doesn't everybody?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"I wouldn't say everyone persay.  But would you tell me this secret?  It may help with your problem."

Stealth Elf didn't like that.  She didn't want Dr. Carlow to even know that there was some kind of secret.  For if she knew, she'd try to get it out of her somehow.

-Stealth Elf-
"... It doesn't have anything to do with it."

-Dr. Carlow-
"Are you sure?  Even the tiniest insanifcant matter can effect something."

-Stealth Elf-
"It doesn't... So can we move on?"

Dr. Carlow gave Stealth Elf a look.  But she realized she wasn't going to tell her.  So she gave a nod.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Fine.   So, you said that you're secret's about to be reveal to the world?  What do you mean by that?"

Stealth Elf sighed.  There she goes trying to find out.  But she figured she could tell her at least that much.  It didn't show anything.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I wrote it in a diary OK?  Then Michelle McCool stole it from me then gave it to Grace Moretti."

-Dr. Carlow-
"And now it seems we've gone full circle back to Grace Moretti.  According to you, she's been the cause of allot of your problems in EWE."

Stealth Elf nodded.  It was true.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Well, I may need to have a talk with her."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why?  What good would that do?"

-Dr. Carlow-
"Just to see more into your problem that's all."

Stealth Elf shrugged.  Though she was curious about if that was the only reason why she wanted to... wait.  Was she going to try and find out about her secret?

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't think that's a good idea."

-Dr. Carlow-
"Why's that?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Just... Just because."

Dr. Carlow looked at Stealth Elf and gave a shrug.

-Dr. Carlow-
"Fine, if you don't want me too, I won't.  You have that right."

Stealth Elf gave a sigh of relief.  She then happened to glance towards the clock.

-Stealth Elf-
"... My times up."

Dr. Carlow also checked the clock.

-Dr. Carlow-
"So it seems.  Well, I'll see you at our next session."

Stealth Elf nodded as she got up and headed out of the door.  Though she was wondering if these visits were even helping her at all.  But one thing that she did know, she had to get her diary back.

The Next day, Stealth Elf found herself in what looked to an abandoned part of town and it was already dark out.  Stealth Elf was standing in front of a wheel barrel with a fire burning inside.  If it wasn't for that fire, Stealth Elf would of easily been unseen thanks to the black ninja like outfit she was wearing.  She had only worn this outfit once before.  In Stealth Elf's hands, was a green book, on the cover was the following words:

"This Diary belongs to: Stealth Elf."

-Mizore-
"Hey Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf looked as she saw Mizore coming up towards her and into the light of the fire.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Thanks for meeting me here."

-Mizore-
"Not a problem, but there a reason why we're meeting in a place like this?  And what's with the outfit?"

Stealth Elf glanced down at her attire, wondering if she should of changed her clothes before heading out here.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I needed the cover."

Stealth Elf then held up her diary as she showed it to Mizore.

-Mizore-
"Is that your old diary?"

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"It is... They stole if from me... so I stole it back."

Mizore gave a smile at what she said.

-Mizore-
"Well that's great news.  Though you should probably get a lock for it."

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"... This thing has caused me nothing but trouble."

Mizore looked to her friend wondering where she was going with that.

-Mizore-
"Getting your diary stolen is pretty bad.  But how could you say it's been nothing but trouble?"

Stealth Elf looked at the diary like it was something disgusting.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's not done anything good for me.  Seriously, I was told to write my thoughts in here, that it'd help with my memories.  It didn't do ANY of that.  In fact, the only two for sure memories that I've gotten wasn't because I was writing down my thoughts.  They happened after it was stolen.  So all this thing really is, is a way for people to find out what's going on in my head then poke more fun at me.  I'm sick and tired of it Mizore.  I'm sick and tired of all these problems of secrets.  Ones that I'm trying to find out about myself, and ones I'm trying to hide from others.  And right now, this thing isn't helping me with any of it."

Stealth Elf glared at the diary for a bit long.  Finally, she picked it up and threw it straight into the fire.  She then stood there as she watched it burn.

-Mizore-
"That's one way to get rid of it."

Stealth Elf looked back to Mizore.  She just looked at her as a thought entered her mind.  Was it time?  Should she finally tell her?

-Stealth Elf-
"... Mizore?"

-Mizore-
"Yes?"

No, it wasn't time yet.  Stealth Elf already had enough on her plate as it was.  And she couldn't bare it if Mizore hated her for the news.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Any chance you brought a camera with you?"

-Mizore-
"A camera?  Oh, you going to do a promo out here?"

Stealth Elf shook her head slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Not exactly, it's one of those exercises I told you about."

-Mizore-
"I see, well I didn't exactly bring a camera.  Didn't think you'd need one."

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  She figured they'd just head back now.

-Mizore-
"But hey if you need to practice, go ahead and I'll watch."

Stealth Elf looked at Mizore and gave a shrug.  Wasn't exactly what her exercise was, since she had no problem speaking to people.  But maybe she could at least visualize Mizore with a camera, or maybe...

-Stealth Elf-
"Could you pull out your phone and aim it like a camera?"

-Mizore-
"Sure."

So Mizore pulled out her phone and aimed the camera on it towards Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf positioned her self before she began to speak as if she was addressing a camera.  She tried to think of a cleaver introduction but it wasn't coming to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf here and welcome to..."

-Mizore-
"This isn't a blog."

-Stealth Elf-
"... yeah I know.  Sorry, just hard to think of what to say?"

-Mizore-
"Shouldn't be to hard.  Just try and visualize as if Calista were standing right here in front of you."

Stealth Elf nodded, but it was allot of visualizing.  Since she needed to visualize that Mizore's phone was recording her, and that she was talking to Calista.  Unless, she visualized Calista recording her?  That'd be hard since Calista and Mizore aren't really similar.  But she tried it anyways as slowly, she could picture Calista looking at her while holding a camera.  At first, she saw the old Calista.  Wearing her old style of outfits and that facial expression on her face.  But then she remembered, that was the old Calista, so she adjusted the attire and gave her a smug look on her face.  One that she read: ‘she only cared about herself’.

-Stealth Elf-
"...What happened to you Calista?"

Mizore gave Stealth Elf a puzzled look, but then realized she must be doing something for her practice.  Stealth Elf however looked up more towards the phone.  In her minds eye she could see Calista right there.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure you've been winning allot more now Calista, and you're even the Televixen Champion.  But is all that really worth your new outlook?"

Stealth Elf gave the camera a questioning look as if she was really wanting to know that answer.

-Stealth Elf-
"Makes me wonder if that's really what it takes to win around here.  Just look at Syd or Josie Wales.  They each share a similar personality, and ones the Diva's champion, while the other has made it into the Ladies' Choice match.  So it makes me wonder if I should take on such a view."

Stealth Elf trailed off as if she was contemplating that.  Mizore was watching her wondering where she was going.

-Stealth Elf-
"But no.  I'm not going to change my views.  I refuse to sink to your level in order to finally gain some sanificant success in this company.  See Calista, I'm in desperation mode right now.  I need to prove that I belong to this company and after failing to get into Ladies choice, I get a match with you.  Call it someone pulling strings or whatever you want.  But I've been given this opportunity and I refuse to fail.  I can't fail this time."

The passion and desperation could be shown in Stealth Elf's eyes as she said the words.  She couldn't fail again.

-Stealth Elf-
"You may say that I still have my match that was announced for Wrestle Mania.  But while I'm confident that me and Mizore will be the ones who walk out of there with those tag titles, it doesn't exactly prove my case.  Not that it doesn't help it, but you'll still have those people saying that Mizore carried me that entire time.  I need the that satisfaction of winning something on my own.  So any time they say that I'm some disgrace tot he company.  I'll take that title and rub it in their face."

Stealth Elf nodded as it still annoyed her to know end how people treated her.

-Stealth Elf-
"In order to do that, I must get past you Calista.  And I know that it's going to be a task for me.  Sure many people still put you towards the bottom of the list, but you've got some merit.  You've defeated the likes of Summer Rae, Lita, and Raven.  Not to mention that you actually took it to Syd Vicious, something not many Diva's can say.  But things are changing, Calista.  They began a little earlier tonight when I finally took care of one of my problems.  And in a few days time, I'll be pulling of the biggest upset in my career."

Stealth Elf gave a nod as she looked to where she visualized the Televixen championship belt around Calista's waist.

-Stealth Elf-
"No one thinks that I can ever get a championship, not without some kind of help.  See I'm constantly treated as the underdog.  Mostly for the way I look, but I'm just going to have to accept that.  And so will you when this is all over for I'll be your Televixen Champion."

Stealth Elf smiled but it was hidden behind her mask.

-Stealth Elf-
"So for now, I'll be the underdog.  But in the end it works completely in my favor.  After all what better way to pull of a Sneak Attack.  They won't see it coming, and will be taken completely off guard.  And as a good friend of mine said, it only takes 3 seconds."

Stealth Elf held up her hand as she displayed three fingers towards the camera.  A grin could be seen in her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"So how you see me, Calista, won't help you.  For in the end, you're new views will leave you all alone, with no one to blame but yourself.  So prepare yourself, for things are going to change.  And it will begin with the crowning of a new Televixen Champion."

Stealth Elf then looked to her still raised fingers. As if to remind Calista that it was all it took. She returned to looking at the Mizore's phone.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf Out."

Stealth Elf lowered her hand as she looked to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"So, what do you think?"

-Mizore-
"Pretty good.  Next time, we'll get it on camera."

Stealth Elf gave a shrug but then thought of something else she wanted to ask Mizore about.

-Stealth Elf-
"Say Mizore... Would you be able to start accompanying me to my matches?"

-Mizore-
"Sure, but didn't you just say you wanted to win this on your own?"

Stealth Elf gave a nod as she responded.

-Stealth Elf-
"I do, but you remember what happened last time I went for the Televixen Championship... And what happened in my last match.  I just want to make sure it stays a one on one match."

-Mizore-
"Ah, good point.  Well I'll be out there to make sure no one tries anything."

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks."

-Mizore-
"What are friends for?"

Stealth Elf gave a smile as she glanced back towards the fire to where her diary was nothing but ashes now.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Yeah."

Mizore then took a sucker out of her pocket before popping it into her mouth.  Then she replied.

-Mizore-
"Anything else you wanted?"

Stealth Elf glanced back towards Mizore and shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No that was it.  We can go now, maybe grab a bite to eat?"

-Mizore-
"Sure, you're treat."

Stealth Elf smiled.  Then the two friends headed off.  Neither of them aware as someone had stepped into the light and watched them leave.  In his hands, was a video Camera.  He gave a grin before he disappeared back into the darkness.

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:43 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t145-raven-vs-anya-makarov
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum