JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Raven Vs Anya Makarov Empty Raven Vs Anya Makarov

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-23-14-raven-v-anya-makrov-t1073.html#p22113876

Show: Ladies Night [4/23/2014]

The camera comes on in what looks to be yet another dark room. We find Raven standing there in her usual black attire with her long bangs in front of her face.

"You know what I'm sick and tired of?" Raven asked as she had her arms crossed, "Losing. I'm sick and tired of losing in this company. How the h*ll Calista got one over on me I still don't know. But let's face it. My skills are at their best, not when I go head to head with someone. But when they don't see if coming. Call it cowardly, or whatever you like. I call it winning. I guess that's been my problem for the past few weeks. I forget that I'm here to win at all costs, and to do whatever it takes. That's something Calista knew. So it's time for me to go back to what I'm good at."

Raven smiled as she pulled out a black pair of nun-chucks. She held them in one hand before dropping one of handles and began to twirl it minisingly.

"See that's what it is Anya, We've been paired up yet again," Raven said still twirling the nun-chucks, "Last time we faced, I defeated you fairly easily, yet with the help of some team mates. Fact is, that's the way I prefer things. Not with all the flashing lights and show boating. But with quick precision unseen attacks which results in my victory. When I do that, I win, plain and simple. When I follow my victim into the spot light, and try and take them one on one. I fail. That is what needs to be worked on. Not that I should allow myself to fall victim to my target by giving them the fight that they want. No, I fight them at my own game. But what I'm saying, is I need to be prepared."

Raven stopped twirling the nun-chuck as she caught it under her arm. She then looked more towards the camera.

"So Anya, expect the unexpected, believe that you're going to be blind sided," Raven said, "Or not, which will make my goal all the more easier. For I've been failing my mission here, and things are going to change. I don't care if you're from some special wrestling family. Or that you got some fancy moves. I'm going to win tonight, and while I've said what I will on facing you fairly, one way to win is to make sure you don't even make it to the ring."

Raven began to grin as she looked to the camera.

"Don't come crying to me or Grace when you find out you're no match for us," Raven replied, "I showed you before Last stand, then we all showed you again at the show itself. Sure you're team won, but how's it feel to be the only one of your team to be eliminated? Does that just burn you up inside?"

Raven chuckled at the fact. It did amuse her.

"You tried to take it to Josie Wales, but you couldn't get the job done," Raven replied, "Well, you did get her eliminated, but it cost you yourself in the match. Not that you even cared about your partners. You just wanted to make a stand against Miss Moretti and you didn't care how you did it. But what was it that you called me? Grace's B****? At least I've had the smarts to join the winning side of this war. Sure, losing to your team at Last Stand was a small set back, but it wasn't much at all considering Miss Moretti had her job back before the show ended."

Raven grinned as she shifted her weight slightly.

"So tell me," Raven asked, "How's your, rebellion coming along? So far you've made some oh so fantastic speeches, Stopped a beat down in which you probably agreed more with what we were doing than you let on, was defeated my me, Was eliminated at the Last Stand match, then defeated everyone's favorite beat down toy in Eve Torres. So yeah, sounds like you've been leading such a fantastic rebellion. I applaud you."

Raven gave a slow mocking clap.

"What have I done?" Raven asked, "Well, I've had some set backs as you will clearly point out. But the one thing that has happened, is that I've NEVER lost to the likes of you. So say all you like about me. In the end you will be the one laying on your back for the three count, or h*ll I may even make you tap. We'll just have to wait and see. Since I can't give away all my plans to you now can I?"

Raven gave a chuckle at that. She then began to walk closer to the camera til she was inches from it. Her face was filling up the entire view.

"Turn out the light Anya," Raven said, "The Rebellion's over. I'll make sure of that tonight. Unless you're so stupid as to try and come back. Then well, I'll be more than happy to put you in your place again."

Raven then backed up so that she was encased in the shadows of the dark room.

"Time to get to work," Raven said, "See you real soon."

Raven began to laugh a cruel laugh as she stepped into the darkness of the room. The laughter continued though you couldn't see Raven any longer. Suddenly the lights flickered on as we find they had been in a locker room. Raven was no where to be seen but the camera noticed some luggage in the room. It then zoomed in onto the tag as we see the luggage and the room belonged to Anya Makrov.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Raven Vs Anya Makarov Empty Re: Raven Vs Anya Makarov

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum