JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose Empty Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:51 am
Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose DeanThunder

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-25-16-211-dean-ambrose-vs-thunder-dragon-t2155.html#p22153955

Show: Chaos [4/25/2016]

War, that's what went down at Last Stand. One huge battle between four competitors as each tried to obtain the newly thawed X-Core Championship. But at the end of the night, just as he predicted, it all came down to Thunder and Khaos and on that night, it was Thunder Dragon who gain victory, but not without paying the price of an Extreme Rules match as after the show he finds himself in the hospital, which Cyclone had demanded to make sure that Thunder checked over more than what the EWE Trainer could do at the show. So while the doctor's were poking and prodding at Thunder, not to mention sowing up more than a few cuts he obtained during the match, Jessica Summers was sitting in a chair in the room set up for visitors as she was working through her phone with her fingers gliding across the touchscreen as she worked on sending a few messages. It had been awhile and the doctors were nearly finished patching up Justin when the door opened after a light knock. Instead of opening all the way, however, Kaylie Steel, had poked her head in and looked around the room, immediately spotting Jessica as she looked to her.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Jessica, can I see you outside for a moment?"

Kaylie's voice sounded pleasant for the most part, but if one was paying attention, they'd notice a subtle hint of annoyance in her voice. Jessica, however, didn't catch this as she looked up from her phone and replied.

-Jessica Summers-
"Sure."

She got up and Kaylie back up into the hospital hallway as Jessica soon joined her. Jessica closed the door behind her yet her eyes went back to her phone to finish the message as she wasn't expecting anything too seriously from Kaylie. However, Kaylie waited until she knew the door was good and shut before her eyes narrowed and her not just annoyance but anger appeared on her features as she rounded on Jessica her hands going into the air as she snapped.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Just WHAT do you think you're doing?!"

This caused Jessica to flinch terribly as she looked up from her phone and glanced at Kaylie. She wasn't aware of the slight irony of how it wasn't that long ago that Jessica had rounded on her, well it was more towards Justin, using practically the same line. But Jessica managed to stammer out a sentence as she could see Kaylie was ticked off about something.

-Jessica Summers-
"I-I D-don't know what you m-m-mean..."

Kaylie's eyes narrowed even more as she crossed her arms, her anger causing her to forget proper subject matter before she rounded on her. But with it being the last thing she told her, she figured it would of been obvious.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Your text message, what else?"

It took a moment for Jessica to remember just what Kaylie was referring too. After all she had been working on setting up a... oh that was it.

-Jessica Summers-
"You mean the... match I got booked for Thunder?"

Kaylie nodded her head as she left her arms crossed trying to contain some of her anger, with where they were after all.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Yes that. How could you book Thunder for another title match the VERY NEXT SHOW?! And against Dean Ambrose for that matter! When did you even have time to book that match? Or was it contingency plan that backfired?"

Jessica fliched again as her arms went a little closer to her own chest. But she slowly shook her head only causing Kaylie to get angrier.

-Kaylie Steel-
"No? No What?!"

-Jessica Summers-
"I uh... HHH got ahold of me while right after Thunder's match was over..."

That didn't help matters at all. Since what Kaylie remembered was that Thunder made it to the back but she helped him get to his locker room. It wasn't all that long after that, that Cyclone had come in and pretty much forced Thunder to go to the hospital.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Seriously?! I mean you saw how badly Thunder was after that. How can you expect him to be ready to face Dean Ambrose THAT soon?! Not to mention how much of a strain you're putting on Justin at WrestleMania if he somehow manages to win this match."

-Jessica Summers-
"... It's not just... an International Championship match..."

Kaylie was slightly confused, after all the text Jessica sent her was that Thunder was facing Dean Ambrose for the International Championship. But that Confusion turned quickly to anger as she had to ask.

-Kaylie Steel-
"And what, pray tell, is it also? No Disqualification? Ladder match? Hell in a cell?!"

Jessica shakes her head again this time with a little more force behind it. She was a bit scared of Kaylie's anger but she had to stand her ground. Didn't stop her voice from being a few octaves lower than normal.

-Jessica Summers-
"No... nothing like that... it's also a... Money-in-the-bank qualifier..."

Kaylie's left eye began to twitch slightly. Jessica saw it and knew she didn't like that at all.

-Kaylie Steel-
"A Money-in-the-bank qualifier... A MONEY-IN-THE-BANK QUALIFIER?!"

Kaylie's yell was instantly shushed by a passing nurse.

-Nurse-
"Young lady, this is a hospital, tone your voice down."

The nurse continued on her way as Kaylie just silently fumed over not just the new news but also the slight embarrassment of knowing she should be losing her temper in a hospital. After the nurse had passed Kaylie looked back to Jessica but while her voice was lower, her tone wasn't masked.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Do you have ANY idea what you're doing? You're putting Justin in a lot of grief, not only by potentially given him three matches at WrestleMania, two of which will have no disqualification you can bet, but you remember what happened last year."

Jessica nods as she tries to stand her ground a little bit more.

-Jessica Summers-
"Yes I remember. I remember, Justin having a terrible time last year, losing not one but TWO qualifier matches in a row. I tried my best to get him in that match, even tried to get Jensen to add him with the hole short one man fiasco, but he chose the Clown instead. I'm trying to make it up for him, and not just that, but it's also to help build his confidence. If he can FINALLY win Money-in-the-Bank, unlike failing the last two years, first being the first one eliminated, then couldn't even get into the match, that will help boost his confidence a lot, and maybe he'll stop thinking he can't get to the Undisputed championship level of competition. If not, he'll at the very least have one year to get there."

Kaylie rolls her eyes a bit. She understood all of that but she still had to disagree.

-Kaylie Steel-
"You think I don't know? But this is the wrong way to go about it. You need to think smarter. Because right now you're setting him up for a hard time at WrestleMania..."

-Jessica Summers-
"But Thunder likes to push himself. I get that now... I thought he was getting in over his head tonight but he endured, no he persevered and now sitting in that room there is the X-Core Championship belt. So what better way to show just how strong Thunder is with not just 1 but three of what could be the greatest matches in his career?

Jessica had pointed her hand towards the hospital room door as she mentioned the X-Core Championship. But Kaylie wasn't convinced at all but at least her tone was a little less anger.

-Kaylie Steel-
"I know he wants to push himself. I'm all for it. But there's a limit Jessica. You seen what just one of those matches did to him and you want him to do that and two others?"

-Jessica Summers-
"Yes... He can do it. Besides, you're a great teacher, you can prepare him for it can you not?"

Jessica was showing more confidence now and Kaylie just slightly rolls her eyes as it sounded that Jessica was trying to appease to her ego."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Right... but you're missing the point. I can prepare him, but that doesn't mean anything. He doesn't need another let down like this at WrestleMania. He's already had two, this one may destroy him.

Jessica nods as she began to see Kaylie's point. Now she was getting more worried that she bit off more than Justin could chew but before she said that, then Kaylie continued.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Not to mention you have the match itself. We may have a weak at the least for Justin to recover and prepare, but we can only hope the EWE crew does it's usual debacle with Pay-per-views and we have more time. Because this is Dean Ambrose we're talking about. He's gone even more psycho since he departed from The Shield, I even think he may be worse than Khaos."

-Jessica Summers-
"You... R-really think so?"

Jessica's confidence with defending her decision was draining even more as Kaylie nods her head.

-Kaylie Steel-
"I do. But if Thunder somehow manages to win this match, you're looking at a rematch with a scorn Dean Ambrose. On top of facing Alessandro and whoever else who gets into Money-in-the-Bank, and we already know what's happened between them two. And don't forget whoever Thunder faces in an Extreme Rules match for the X-Core Championship."

-Jessica Summers-
"I...but surely there's not someone too bad to face Thunder for the X-Core Championship... right?"

Jessica was thinking of how difficult it would be for Management to get a decent opponent for Thunder, since Khaos would be going to the bottom of the line, along with most of the other possibilities would be busy with other matches. But Jessica was grasping at straws as now she was even less confident in her decision.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Maybe, but we'll just have to wait and see."

-Tornado Dragon-
"There you guys are."

Jessica and Kaylie turn around to see Tornado Dragon as he was walking down the hallway with another girl around their age wearing a very fashionable outfit. Tornado smiled as he and the other lady walked up to them.

-Tornado Dragon-
"How's the new champ doing?"

-Jessica Summers-
"He was doing fine before I came out here."

Tornado nods but then walked closer to the door.

-Tornado Dragon-
"We allowed to go in?"

Jessica nodded as Tornado took that as a go ahead as he and the lady with him headed on in. Jessica looked to Kaylie who just shrugged as she decided to go in with them to check on Justin. Jessica however stood there as her mind was now racing.

-Jessica Summers-
"What have I done?"

The camera opens up to a huge mountain surrounded by dark storm clouds. But this wasn't any normal kind of mountain as it got closer to the top it split into three distinct points and if you didn't see the base of this mountain, you'd of sworn they were three different mountains. Each point had a different word engraved into it, starting with the left was the word "Wrestle", the middle point had the word "Mania" and the final didn't have a word, but the number 12. Below these words on each of them were different images carved into the rock. The one to the left, was an image of the International Championship. The right had an image of the Money-in-the-bank briefcase. While the middle had an image of the X-Core Championship. As the camera looks over these three points a voice come out over the view but it's easily recognisable as the Current X-Core Championship.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Three matches... Three prizes.... Three wars... One Event."

The camera slowly begins to zoom out from the points to see the base of the single mountain. Slowly it begins to zoom out more as we begin to see a path as Thunder continues to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That is what awaits me at the grandest stage of them all. A huge undertaking, which I have to ask myself, am I up to the challenge? Do I have what it takes to take on three incredible matches on one night? Can I survive a war like that? Or will I fail every single one of them? But, and it's a huge but, in order to get the two extra matches, I have to make it through him..."

The camera zoomed out to reveal the path leading up to the mountain, but now it showed a wide archway with a simple white banner over it. However, a single ravaged hound stood guard to the entrance. It growled it's teeth as foam and drool dripped from it's mouth. The camera even got a shot of the hounds collar, the name Dean Ambrose written on it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Dean Ambrose, probably one of the most insane wrestlers in the company right now. You could give that title to the Joker, but after what happened to him, I have a feeling Eli won't be back any time soon."

The camera continues to zoom out before it finally catches the site of a man wearing a black hoodie with it's hood up. A Dragon logo printed on the center of it as you could easily tell who it was, even with his hood up. Thunder turns around towards the camera as he grins, his hands in the front hoodie pocket as he continues on.

-Thunder Dragon-
"A tough fight in itself, but I still have to ask myself. Do I want this? Do I want the challenge set before me? Do I even dare? After all, wrestlers with multiple matches like this, usually end badly for them. Either they win only one of the prizes, or they fail to win any of them. And if I was honest, all I was thinking about for WrestleMania was defending my newly won title. To just taking that one center path up to the top and not deviate from the path."

Thunder turns around as he looked at the center point of the mountain. He knew regardless of what happened tonight, that point he was going to be climbing.

-Thunder Dragon-
"If I wanted to stay that way, not deal with putting myself through an International Championship AND Money-in-the-Bank, all I have to do is walk away. Let Dean win or even just not even show up. I could even use that time to recover a bit more from Last Stand. After all that fight took alot out of me, and if I want to be at my best at WrestleMania all I have to do is stay home, learn to fight another day."

Thunder continues to look towards the center of the mountain as a crack of lightning and thunder is heard from the dark storm clouds above. It was menacing and not something for the faint of heart. Finally, Thunder turns around, his head down as he looks at the ground. He's like that a moment, not letting his emotions show, before a grin spreads on his face.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But that's not who I am, is it?"

Thunder looked towards the camera as the fire is lit in his eyes. His grin increases all the more as another crackle of lightning is heard behind him from the sky.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I don't know exactly how this came about, but perhaps this is exactly what I need. To make up for all the loss I gained over the past two years. All in one fell swoop. But I won't be getting ahead of myself. After all, while what would come of this match is no easily feet. I will not be blind yet again by what's to come and forget exactly who it is I need to beat to get there. That's right, I'm talking about Dean Ambrose."

The camera lowers down to the hound in that was guarding the entrance. It continued to growl and howl, knowing it's turf was about to be invaded.

-Thunder Dragon-
"While maybe know longer a hound of Justice, Dean Ambrose is still a vicious animal with an insane personality. He's random and chaotic and has been doing better and better, career wise, since he ventured out on his own. He's not the same Dean Ambrose I defeated some time back and I know it. But the truth of it all is, he has a point, what can I say to prove that I can be better than him? Our win/loss records and who we beat aren't exactly on the same level. I won't deny any of that. But what can I say? Even the very fact that this match, he has all to gain if he wins, or all to lose if I win. That already puts him in a far better mental state. So what can I say? The answer is nothing."

Thunder nods as he shrugs his shoulders lightly. Yet that doesn't seem to change his mind, infact it only increases the fuel for his fire.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But don't you see Dean? That's what makes this match all the better for me. I want the deck stacked against me. I want to fight overwhelming odds, sure it sounds foolish. Just like taking on three insane matches at WrestleMania if I win this thing, but I think you're forgetting just who I am Dean. Sure, I've failed multiple times in the past. I lost when it mattered most and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Yeah, I won the X-Core Championship, and don't get me wrong I am very proud of that fact. Win lose or draw our up coming match Dean, I'll be moving on to WrestleMania to defend the X-Core Championship the only way I know how, with an Extreme Match. But I've been presented with a great opportunity, to further cement myself in the History books. So you may think my past shows that I have what it takes, Dean. But my past has helped refine me to who I am right now. I have the heart of a Dragon, Dean and you'll find out just like Khaos did at Last Stand. I'm here, and I'm here to win."

Lighting flashed as Thunder grinned. The camera slowly began to look past Thunder and zoom in back to the three pointed mountain and the words attached to them.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Three matches... Three Prizes... Three Wars... Prepare for the BOOM!"

Thunder crackled in the sky as lightning struck yet again as the camera faded to black on the mountain.

Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose Empty Re: Thunder Vs Dean Ambrose

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:51 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t159-red-phantom-vs-james-ceno
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum