JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale Empty Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:40 am
Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale RoyalFlush2015-KOX

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/king-of-xtreme-finals-t1735.html#p22149417

Show: Royal Flush 2015 [7/12/2015]

"If at first you don't succeed..."

WrestleMania X

May 11, 2014

Money-In-The-Bank

Psychotica has Thunder locked in the Silent Insanity. Thunder fights the move as long as he can yet we can see signs of fading due to his injured leg and the move locked on. Finally, with a burst of will Thunder pushes off with his legs as he smashes Psychotica into the turn buckle getting the hold released. Psychotica attempts to capitalize on Thunder's staggered stance by charging him. Thunder see it coming as he ducks and back body drops her to the chamber floor. Thunder doesn't even get a chance to breathe as he takes a step forward before being rolled up into a small package by Eli as he gets the 3 count.

"Try..."

Chaos #190

March 30th, 2015

Money in the Bank Qualifier

Thunder and James Ceno are having a heated battle with momentum shifts between both of them. There wasn't any clear cut winner. Thunder set up Ceno for the Boom only for Ceno to slip out and set up his own finisher. This went back and forth before an intruder by the name of Mr. Strange runs out to the ring and strikes James Ceno with a chair, inadvertently giving Ceno the right to qualify for Money-in-the-Bank.

"...Try..."

Chaos #191

April 6th, 2015

Money in the Bank Qualifier

Thunder and the masked wonder Star Hawk were in the ring having a high speed match. Neither of these two were backing down even though one fought to enter Money in the Bank, while we now know the other was fighting just to win the match, nothing more. None-the-less, Star Hawk brings down Thunder with her Star Crunch as she pins for the 1, 2, 3!

"...Again."

Chaos #192

April 13th, 2015

Open Invite MITB Qualifier

Thunder's last try to get into the Money in the Bank match as we see him entered into the Battle Royal Turned singles match. It was yet another epic showdown between Thunder and this time John Steel. Thunder tried extra hard to get in as he hits John Steel with Sound Wave. When he tries to follow it up with the Boom, John Steel counters it with a Steel Drop. The fans count along with the ref.

-Fans-
" 1...2...3!"

The camera slowly pans back from the video on the TV as we find ourselves in a well furnace room. The TV goes to the black screen as we hear the sound of someone shaking their head in the room's dim light. Slowly the camera pans around to see Thunder sitting in a large back arm chair. His arms draped over the arm rests as he wore his trade mark Black hoodie with a red Dragon logo on it and a pair of blue jeans. The hood was down as his eyes shifted to that of the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Ever since I was a little boy, I had big dreams. Dreams of grand adventures and adventures, Dreams of Finding Love and Romance... And dreams of doing something great despite what those around me said about me."

Thunder places his arms inside the chair as he rested them on his lap.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You see, back when I was younger, I was what you called a Social Outcast. Granted even now I can't remember how it all started, but they pegged me for being different, for not fitting in. Thus they un-included me from everything. I still remember a time when if I'd sit at the same lunch table as any of my classmates, they'd get up and move to another spot. Yet, it had its perks. Since I could sit where I wanted without someone bothering me about it."

Thunder smirks slightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As I grew older, things at school didn't change, neither did things at home. Try as I might I just wasn't good enough for my dad. Like how I'd clean the bathroom perfect but he'd always find that one thing that I missed and because of that one thing he'd treat it like the entire bathroom was dirty. Like I hadn't even touched it."

Thunder's fist clinched in frustrated anger.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yet all that time, I still had a goal, still had my dream. After all, with all this bad things I just wanted to be able to do something good, something so good that everyone would take notice of me. I didn't want a big head, on the contrary, I was even modest back then...a little too modest. Yet the dream remained. I had to prove myself to everyone that I could be the hero, be the person that was inside that shy and timid exterior."

Thunder moves his hands to his hoodie pockets, the dim light now catching only pieces of his white skin now.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Eventually, I left home and joined the Air Force. I exceled in that greatly but before I even had my first combat or anything, an incident occurred causing me to get kicked out. This made things even tougher for me. After all I couldn't go back home, they thought it was a bad idea for me to of joined the Air Force to begin with, after all it didn't fit Their plan for me..."

The camera caught an irritated look display across Thunder's face as he began to go off a bit.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Seriously though... All they wanted for me is to work hard at some mediocre job Make money move out, etcetera, etcetera. They didn't want me to use my talents, the skills that I have learned. No, they wanted me to do things their way, but I'll prove them wrong... Just you wait, then maybe, they'll love me..."

Thunder paused as he didn't mean to say that. But if he was really honest it was true. All he wanted was to be loved for who he was, was that so much to ask? He was tired of being different and people not fully understanding his problems. After all they weren't their problems, so just suck it up, be a man... sometimes that wasn't easy to do. But Thunder sighed.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So I moved in with a friend and soon came across Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. The rest most should know about by now. I made an impact, left due to financial problems and returned to have my 2014 run of EWE. To me, being in EWE was great. I mean it gave me adventure, excitement. Who wouldn't after being a fan of Wrestling for a while, shame my school was poor so we didn't have a wrestling team in High school, not even a football team but that's beside the point."

Thunder shrugs as he continues.

-Thunder Dragon-
"When I won my first championship, you couldn't imagine the joy I felt in my heart. Finally, after so many years of being considered a failer, a loser, I did something to prove I had what it takes to go big, yet little did I know I'd get my shot at something even grander, something when held you couldn't call that person a loser. It was the EWE Undisputed Championship. And the WrestleMania Destiny Series was my ticket to it."

Thunder's eyes almost gave off a twinkle as he remember how it was like back then.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So I went into that tournament, Taking whoever I faced and coming out victorious. I was on fire and there wasn't anything you could put in my way that would stop me. I never even dropped below the top 2. Each time the cut offs reared their ugly head I didn't have a worry to me as I was more than safe from Elimination, I was winning.... I still don't know what happened."

A sigh escaped Thunder's lips as he looked down at his feet.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The final leg of the Series had begun and the losses... they just began to pile up. I started to lose that drive, and soon, my motivation just began to slip further and further. I had lost, my dream of going in to WrestleMania and winning the Series to advance to the Undisputed Championship match had slipped away. None the less when the Series Ended I had one final push of will, yet even then it wasn't enough as I was eliminated first in Money in the Bank, sealing my fate to leave EWE to heal both my body and soul."

Thunder's eyes teared up slightly as he remembered back then, how he felt like he came so close, only to fail. He wiped his eyes before looking back up to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"When I came back, I wondered if I was truly ready for my return. After all I tried so hard to get into the match I failed to win last year, only to fail yet again. And though my dreams of holding the Undisputed Championship seemed to be slipping yet again... I find myself in the King of Xtreme Tournament. Where after 3 rounds of taking on backstage fillers, Mystery men, and a second chance at an old friend, I find myself in the finals of the Tournament... Just like last year with the Series, all though the prize was not the same."

Thunder pauses for a moment as his mind shifted through the jumble of words in his mind. When he opened them up you could see that passion the one that had only recently began to surface.

-Thunder Dragon-
" There's four people in this match, yet not one of them will consider me a threat. Why would they? After all, I've just aired out my dirty laundry, about how many times I've failed to get the goal. So they'll walk all over that. They'll use it as an excuse to forget about me in this thing. They'll see it as me getting here by luck. Yet I could come on here and give you a list of why that's not so, why I deserve to be right where I am...Well maybe I will."

Thunder Smirks at the Camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"See, I refuse to let what's happened to me in the past die down. It's time for the old Thunder to continue his return and I will take that passion and crank it up to an 11. So again I ask, why shouldn't they see me as more than an easy win? How about Dean hmm? Sure I've not defeated Dean Ambrose, that I recall but I've defeated just about every one of the Industry. The golden Goose, Christy Chaos? Beat her. The newest Recruit, Alessandro? Let's just way we're 2 and 1. Rogue and Scarlet, well no but they're not even in the Men's Division so there's no reason to count them. Then there's the Shield, the biggest badest trio the EWE has ever seen. Granted those guys are tough and they know how to get the numbers on you. But tell me again Dean, who was it that took on your two buddies in a handicap match and won? Oh right, that was me. Sure you beat me up after but that sting still remains. After all it took all three of you to take down Bray Wyatt yet only one of me to defeat 2 of your members."

Thunder laughed.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Again, don't think I'm taking you lightly Dean. I'm not dumb in thinking you’re going to be easy, but with all these stipulations I can guarantee your brothers or Industry cousins, whatever you call them, will have a part in the finals in any No Disqualification part. But you know, I want you to bring it. I want every single one of them to come down and join the fray. Make this the FIGHT of my life. For in the end, I will go on, I just have too. Besides, we wouldn't want another boring Industry vs Industry match at the next Pay-per-view would we? I didn't think so."

Thunder smirked before moving on to the next opponent.

-Thunder Dragon-
"What about Jack Michaels? The guy who's a Blast from the past. See, we've already heard from him recently and you know he really thinks he understands me. But if you do, good job, that'd make someone finally. But I have to say Jack, I'm thrilled that you’re in this match. I mean, nothing against Blitz but I wanted a fully on legend in this match. Not someone who happened to beat him. But I must say Jack how can you really say you have the most motivation in this match? You say there's no tomorrow for you and rightly so, you're days are numbered, not to be so dreary about it. But look at what you've done in the past? Sure you say it was for the fans, other people, but really, you had an adventure Jack, you've been to the mountain top. Have you won this tournament before? I don't know. But I know you want one more reign, you crave that final hurrah, but let's face it. How can you compare that with a man who's crave to be great all his life, to fall short time and time again? I'm desperate for this title, I need to accomplish my dream. Sure there's tomorrow but it's another tomorrow of misery, of being that failer yet again. I can't slip back into that way, I HAVE to win. If that means trumping a Blast with a Boom, then so be it."

Thunder nods to emphasis his statement before turning his attention to the final person in the match.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Last you have Kelsi Parr. You know, her being in this match actually means a lot to me. Not that we really know each other on a personal level but I mean Kelsi Parr was my very first match, and very first loss. So for her to be here is just feels poetic. Sure I've beaten her once before but if I recall it was in a four way match and I didn't even pin her. Oh the similarities I could go into again. But Kelsi was also there during the WrestleMania Destiny Series and placed one above me. We never met in the match for obvious reasons but I find it interesting how when I'm right there, on the finals, Kelsi is who I must go through. Guess it's just fate, fate has destined me to get past my very first loss in order to obtain the biggest prize of them all. So Kelsi are you ready? Because I am."

Thunder Smirks as he stands up, the camera backing up some to get him more in the frame.

-Thunder Dragon-
"There's not much more for me to say, Just know that I promise you that after being eliminated first my last chance to get a future match against the champion, I promise History will NOT be repeating itself."

Thunder smirk spreads to a grin as he stares into the camera, his determination clear in his eyes as he says one final line.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So as they say, if at first you don't succeed... Well, it's time to try again."

Thunder smiles as the camera fades to black.

Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale Empty Re: Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:40 am

Backstage of the Olimpiyskiy Kompleks Luzhniki Stadion we find Thunder Dragon with his trademark black hoodie on and blue jeans and boots. Thunder was sitting down in his chair at the moment with his hand on his head as he thought. This was a big match for him yet there was something else he needed. Someone else there that he wished for more than anything. The door creaks open as Thunder looks up sharply to see who it was. It was his friend Tornado Dragon.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Is he here?"

Tornado chuckled lightly at Thunder's eagerness.

-Tornado Dragon-
"It's good to see you too."

Thunder sighed aloud. He didn't mean to sound a bit rude. After all it had been awhile since the last time he saw his friend. So he stood up and walked over.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sorry man. I am glad you’re here. But you know exactly who I'm talking about."

-Tornado Dragon-
"Yeah I know. But he's not here yet. But don't worry I'm sure he's coming."

Thunder nodded. The person he was waiting on was his father. After all he gave his dad those for Father's day, in hoping that it may be late, but he could give him the best father's day present ever, to make him proud of his son. So Thunder began to pace. Wondering when his dad would be there, if he was even coming. After all he sent him ticket's once before but this time he had set everything up so his dad wouldn't have to fly on a plane, which was his excuse last time. As all this went through Thunder's mind Tornado went over and had a seat on chair as he watched Thunder pacing.

-Tornado Dragon-
"Careful there, you're going to wear out the floor."

Thunder glanced back and shrugged.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sorry... can't help it."

Thunder went back to pacing as Tornado shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in his lap. They had plenty of time left so he wasn't worried.

-Tornado Dragon-
"Which reminds me, I've been needing to talk to you about the Cyclone thing."

That caused Thunder to stop in his tracks. Great just another thing to bother him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Not now, man."

-Tornado Dragon-
"Now seems the perfect time. It seems to be bothering you, with what you texted me about it. So best get it out now, so you'll be going into your match with a clear head."

Thunder finally had no choice but to give in. His shoulders sagged as he walked over to a chair and sat down, placing his elbow's on his knees and rubbing his hands together.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I don't know what to really say man."

-Tornado Dragon-
"How about start about how you really feel about her."

Another sigh escapes Thunder's lips. This was a very difficult situation for him, and he didn't like to talk about it... at least out loud.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I don't know man. I mean like I said I've been having these crazy dreams about us ever since we were in Paris, France."

-Tornado Dragon-
"The one about the kiss?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Exactly. I mean how clueless could I be to not realize it. But I've just been having the dreams then the more recent ones was about her drugging me, to get pregnant off me. Seriously who goes that far to get someone to like them? All she had to do was talk to me."

Tornado nodded as he understood but there was still the main factor in the room.

-Tornado Dragon-
"Yes, but you keep forgetting it was only a dream. We both know they never happened."

Thunder sighed, truth be told he wished they had happened. Granted he used to think no one would ever like him but he's always wanted a daughter and he thought the only way for him to get that would be if something like that happened and years later she came to find him, like in the Movie the Game Plan. But this was no movie.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I know, I know. She's happy with her boyfriend...what was his name again?"

Tornado gave his friend a look and Thunder's sagged his shoulders in defeat.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Ok, ok. Miles. But still, man, it's ridiculous. Sure I like Cyclone but like I said, she's got a boyfriend. I can't compete with him."

-Tornado Dragon-
"I know man. But still it's good to let it out. Sure putting words on a screen can help but it's nothing compared actually saying it aloud."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Like you're one to talk. The most I get from you is, 'yeah, ok, and later.'"

Thunder chuckled. He knew his friend didn't text much and Tornado just shrugged.

-Tornado Dragon-
"Give me a good phone call any day."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sound like my dad."

-Tornado Dragon-
"Guess so."

The two friends shared a laugh before Tornado finally got back to what they were discussing.

-Tornado Dragon-
"Regardless man, these dreams are most likely a sign. So if you don't tell her before the match, then at least plan to tell her later."

Thunder nodded. He'd have to let her know sometime how he felt about her but it'd have to be till later.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Think that'll help with my crazy dreams?"

-Tornado Dragon-
"Nah, you still dream of that Elimination Chamber. That in itself is crazy."

A smirk formed on his lips as Thunder chuckled. Soon there was a knock on the door.

-Cyclone-
"You boys' decent?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah we're good."

Cyclone entered the room. She was still wearing her mask as she looked to Thunder and smiled.

-Cyclone-
"You're Dad's here."

A smile itched spread on Thunder's face as he quickly stood up.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I got to go say hi."

Cyclone nods as Thunder leaves the room. Excited that his dad would be here for the biggest night of his career thus far.

"It all started with a bang..."

The crowds in the Olimpiyskiy Kompleks Luzhniki Stadion were in a frenzy. The lights were burning bright on two single combatants in the ring. Both of these two showed signs of war, signs of a struggling battle as both men had made it to this very moment. Both men were breathing heavy, their long deep breaths feeling their muscles with slight relief during this small reprieve from the fight. These two, were the final competitors of the King of Xtreme Tournament. On the right was Jack Michaels, tired and aching but a stone cold look on his face, ready for the next round. On the left was Thunder Dragon, in slight better shape due to his youth but the markings of the match have more than made their tole.

The time wasn't long but Thunder looked across to his opponent. His eyes scanning his body for his next weak point. It was there but as he thought he mind drifted to what got him to this very spot. Back to when he first started. The time was 2013, a time just 2 weeks after the year's Royal Flush Payperview where Kelsi Parr was on rebound from coming within inches of the

"A Small one at first, but then it began to grow."

The words echoed in Thunder's mind as he could see it. See that match only 2 years ago when he and Kelsi Parr faced off for the first time. Thunder failed to win that match that night.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"Yet it was a start. The start of something big. After all no one thought that someone like me could go toe to toe with the likes of Kelsi Parr. Say what you want against her but Kelsi Parr was someone that should have gone over some new guy. Especially a green horn like me. I never went to a special Wrestling School. I never had a Wrestling Legend or any mentor for that matter. Not to mention with a name like Thunder Dragon, sure it'd turn a few heads, but those heads only turned to laugh."

So that's how Thunder began his career, with an impact, small, but over time Thunder would return for more exciting battles.

"It grew and it grew, setting off one Bang after another, soon it was noticed by everyone."

Thunder's mind returned to the present as the memories flooded to him in the split of seconds. Thunder looked out at the standing crowd. Each one of them full of energy and excitement. The Russian Roulette match thus far just what these Russian fans wanted. Not just in name, but so far they've seen two heated bouts, two matches where one more fell each time. They knew there was still one more to go. One more to see.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"I remember back then how all of this would spur me on to do great. And with my momentum I did just that. I moved on past the Shield, the dominate group that they are, past Alessandro, the man very few have defeated, and even got me the Mid-Eastern Championship for a spell. Then the WrestleMania Destiny Series began. Everyone was entered but little did I believe that I'd stay in the top 2 spots. Sure say what you will about my confidence, but things like that, things like now facing down one of the legends of EWE. They still leave me in awe. They put a thrill in my chest as I take in the sure impact of the situation I'm in."

That excitement began to thrill in Thunder. How these people were cheering for him. Sure there were the boos but every single person was watching this heated match, saw Thunder and it made a difference. A big difference to Thunder. He looked over to his opponent yet again.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"Can you feel it like I do? The energy in this arena? Each one adding to the other as the sound wave continues through. That's what makes it so strong. It hype's us up. It makes it feel like we can give our very best, do the impossible. Or are you ignoring it? Tuning it out to focus on that one inside you that's pulling all the strings? Tell me Jack, what do you feel?"

Jack couldn't answer his question verbally as Thunder only asked it in his mind. But it didn't matter. He could see it on his face. The look on his face as he too waited for the moment the final wheel began to spin to determine the final battlefield these two would be put in.

"But something happened as the bang began to weaken with time, causing it to be nothing more than a resounding echo of its former self."

Thunder's mind remember that tough time in his life. How something just failed to click. He went through it yet still couldn't figure it out.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"Nothing went right when the final eliminations were past. I lost match after match and any time I thought I had it back... it'd slip from my fingers again. Perhaps though it wasn't my destiny to win that Title on that night. Perhaps, I wasn't hungry enough. Practically starving now to win. But Jack, Jack wants that one last shot. One last chance for himself. But is that really it? Lots of people say these things, yet they weren't really at their go big or die trying moment. No, they just say that though they knew they would be right back the next day, their itch not fully scratched. Yet you talk about the future Jack, yes your time is numbered but who knows what really lies for any of us. I could be killed in some plane crash tonight. Hit on the freeway, choke on a pate plate of food. Anything Jack, so each and every day should be lived to its fullest. But Jack you can't be as hungry as you claim anyways. When you fail, you still have everything you've accomplished to look back on. If I fail? It's back to a life of never being good enough. If I fail here, now, how can I truly believe I can win? Sure I may eventually win but that day will continue to haunt me that this time, I failed to get the job done... Just like WrestleMania."

The memory of his loss in the Elimination chamber was still fresh in his mind. Sure he avenged it by defeated his former friend in this very tournament, but there would always be that moment where he'd ask himself, what if.

"Long did the echoes bounced around on the walls becoming fainter and fainter as time grew on."

The crowd suddenly went silent. All eyes had turned to the stage where three wheel stood in a line. Two of which have already given these two combatants the war zones they had to get through to make it here. The third however began to spin. Faster and faster the wheel turned as it would determine the next battlefield. What would it be?

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"It's almost time... When that wheel stops spinning the both of us will know exactly what we need to do to win this match. What obstacles will we need to overcome? Only that wheel has the answers. But am I ready? Can I do what I set out to do? No, there's no doubt. Nothing but straight forward determination. I don't care what the final selection is. Steel Cage, Inferno, First blood, and yes even that Elimination chamber, the place that haunts my dreams every night. But I will face my fears. I will be brave. As Bravery does not mean without fear, but to face the fears head on and overcome them. So if that shall be my destiny. So be it. I will not allow the Chamber to keep me down."

The Wheel began to reach its point as the tick, tick, tick of plastic hitting plastic began to get slower and more distinguished. The stadium held its breath as it neared the final rotation.

"When the Echo returned, all had forgotten about it. What was once a bang of great strength now nothing to their eyes. But the echo began to gather in number. The speed would start up, soon it would return but bigger and better than before..."

Tick, Tick... The Wheel stopped. Thunder took a moment as his eyes confirmed they weren't playing tricks on him. The final battleground was set. The referee's prepared the way as Thunder glanced over to Jack, their eyes locked and though it was not verbal Thunder believed he could hear every one of his thoughts at that very moment. The moment when two warriors crossed paths and without a word being shared, knew just what the other was thinking. With all their hopes, dreams, fears, all coming together in this one moment.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"This is it Jack. The stage is set, the crowd is in a frenzy. The electricity is in the air. Can you feel it? Of course you can. The question is rather you'll use it. But know this Jack you're getting my best. I'm putting everything on the line here and now. Know that I can beat you, and how you choose to see this match is up to you. You see it as battling for something for yourself, or as you claim for us, that's there's really something hidden motive behind it. After all if it wasn't your final match, why would you pick on Alessandro? Do you believe he'll defeat Christy Chaos? Is that really the low you'll stoop to to get what you want? That doesn't matter anymore Jack. What matters is you and me. Fighting till the end. And trust me you'll get it. If you want to win you have to get past me."

The final piece was in place. Nothing more was there as both exhausted men stared down at each other. Ready for the final round of this grueling tournament to prove just who is the best? The King of Xtreme! But to Thunder it's more than that. It's a gate way to the biggest championship this company has to offer. That's what Thunder is fighting for. He has to make an impact. He has to get that title. For he saw himself as a Champion, now it was time make that into a reality. And just as the time keeper raised his hammer to strike the bell, one final thought crossed Thunder's mind.

-Thunder's Thoughts-
"It all Started with a Bang.... Now it's time for the BOOM!"

ding ding ding!

The bell rings, it's time to begin.

Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale Empty Re: Thunder in King of Xtreme Finale

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:41 am