JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale) Empty Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:42 pm
Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale) WMX-MITB

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/money-in-the-bank-t1106.html#p22114637

Show: WrestleMania X [5/11/2014]

A single camera turns on as it takes in the view of what appears to be some form of residence. More particularly, that of a living room as we see a single high backed chair in front of an impressive fireplace. We're not sure who's house this belongs too, but we can tell that someone is sitting in that chair, but thanks to the back facing the camera, we aren't really sure.

We don't have to wait long as the chair swivels around and we can see Thunder Dragon sitting there. He's currently shirt-less but his usual pair of blue jeans are on. His footwear is harder to tell, since the camera's border cuts off before getting that far. But they might notice a slight bulge on one of the pant legs that continued past the cut off of the screen.

Thunder looked at the camera, though it was hard to tell what he was feeling. There was a bit of sorrow, yet determination. Maybe even a bit of regret. As he speaks you could hear the off tone in his voice.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Everyone seems to have their own opinions as to why I've not been seen for the past few weeks. Some think it's because I'm a coward because of how after 3 losses in a row, I went from top of the Wrestlemania Destiny Series, to finishing in 4th place. Which the have a slight point, it has had an effect on me, but it's not the reason why I haven't been seen. Then you got the guys who think I just stopped caring about EWE, that I lost that drive, that passion I once had. I've asked myself time and time again rather that's true. Though in some aspects I had lost it a bit. And I began to get some of that drive back when I went head to head with Psychotica at Last Stand."

Thunder lowered his gaze at the mentioning of that pay-per-view. It really bothered him that he thought he had finally gotten his mojo back, after weeks of just not feeling it. But he had lost, more than just the match however. He clinched his fist in anger for a moment then looked back to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Speaking of that pay-per-view. Or even more so, speaking of that match, it was that match, that has kept me from showing up to compete. Not that I've not wanted too."

Thunder then gave a very low sigh. there was just a frustration in his actions, as well as a crave to get back in that ring. But there was something else he needed to say.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's also why this match at Wrestlemania will be my last, for awhile."

If you looked into Thunder's eyes, you could see that sorrow, yet passion. Was there something he hasn't told us yet? Well there was, but he's getting around to it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Wrestlemania. Funny, how I've waited so long just to have my moment. I've competed so hard and endured so much just to make sure that I could get into that show, but more than just that. I wanted to win something there, something big. Which is why I've tried so hard in this Series. I wanted that shot at the Undisputed Championship. I wanted to prove to my dad, all the nay-sayers, and to even myself, that I was somebody important. That I truly mattered."

Thunder gave a slight shrug before chuckling lightly. That sorrow still evident.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I guess I should feel honored though. Seeing how my career could very well end at that grandest stage of them all. Even more so that it's number 10. Which is why I need to make sure I make this match count."

Thunder nodded as you could see that fire in his eyes. He knew exactly what he needed to do, after all he only had the one shot. So he stared into the camera for a moment just radiating that desire. Finally, it relaxed slightly as he continued to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I think you all should know a bit more of what I'm talking about. Considering you're probably wondering what I'm talking about or you think I'm just blowing smoke so I can get your sympathy."

Thunder pulled out a remote for the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I actually have the footage at my disposal. I asked them to not show it just yet. So now I believe it's the right time."

Thunder pressed a button on the remote as the current recording stopped and the video feed began to play.

***Video***

The video begins at Last Stand where we see Thunder Dragon in the trainers office. He seemed to be gripping his leg in some pain. The trainer was examining it and his facial expression was showing it wasn't good.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Tell me doc, how bad is it?"

The trainer finished his examination as he looked at Thunder shaking his head somberly.

-Trainer-
"Not good I'm afraid. Those blows to your leg by Psychotica's barbwire bat did a real number on it."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I can tell that. Hurts like crazy."

The trainer shook his head.

-Trainer-
"You're not following me. You have allot of damage, including torn Muscles. I'm afraid that you will not be fit to fight for awhile."

Thunder didn't like that news one bit.

-Thunder Dragon-
"How long is... awhile?"

-Trainer-
"Months, if not longer."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Months? No no, I can't be out for months. What about Wresltemania?! What about the Money in the Bank match?!"

The trainer shook his head, he could see Thunder's frustration but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

-Trainer-
"I'm sorry Thunder. But if you wrestle any more, you could risk permanent damage to your leg."

Thunder was now a bit more frantic. How did this happen? This match was supposed to be where he finally started getting out of his slump, not take him out of action for months. He couldn't do it, not with that big match. There had to be a way, some way that he could still make it to his match but what?

-Thunder Dragon-
"Say doc?"

-Trainer-
"Hmm?"

Thunder grimaced slightly from the pain that shot through his leg, but he had to ask.

-Thunder Dragon-
"If I keep off my leg, do whatever it takes to keep it from getting any worse for the next 3 weeks. Could I still wrestle in the Money in the Bank Match?"

The trainer looked at Thunder. He could see that eagerness in his voice but still he shook his head.

-Trainer-
"This isn't just some normal match Thunder. With 5 other participants, and with it being inside the Elimination Chamber structure, the risk of you're leg being permanently damaged are even greater."

-Thunder Dragon-
"But I'm not even in the match til 2nd to last. By then, who knows how many people would still be in the match."

It was still a long shot, Thunder knew. And from who was in it, he'd more believed that no one would be eliminated by the time he entered the match. But he had to say something to convince the trainer to let him compete.

-Trainer-
"I'm sorry Thunder. I'm afraid I can't..."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Please! I'll do anything. Just, Just don't take me out of that match."

Thunder was practically begging now. And even though his leg was now hurting like crazy again, he kept himself from reacting to it. He needed this match, more than anything right now. Plus it helped to show that he wasn't going to let the pain keep him from the match. The trainer looked at him and could see that one way or another, he was going to enter the match. So he just gave a sigh.

-Trainer-
"Fine Thunder, I won't pull you from the match. But you will need to stay off that leg until then. So that means know matches, no lower body training, nothing, understood?"

Thunder nodded his understanding. But the hope had returned to his eyes. He was still in the Money in the Bank match.

-Trainer-
"Good. Now I've got a few others to check on. You are to stay right there til I can get you a wheel chair."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yes sir."

The trainer nodded as he began to head out the room. Then he remembered something as he turned back around.

-Trainer-
"Also, you are to stay at home, so don't come to any of the shows til Wrestlemania. You know how it is around here and I don't want some superstar trying something to damage your leg even more to get you out of the match."

Thunder nodded again.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Consider me gone."

The trainer nodded again as he left the room this time. Thunder gave a sigh of relief as he glanced down at his leg. The view then faded to black.

***END VIDEO***

The feed from Thunder's camera continued as Thunder could be seen sitting there still. It was slightly zoomed out more as we could tell that Thunder was wearing some sort of cast on his leg.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So now you know."

Thunder nodded as he shifted a bit more to get comfortable. He placed his elbows on the arm rests and laced his fingers together.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The reason why I've not been around for the past few weeks, is because I was injured during my match at Last Stand. I know that telling you guys all this would really just paint a bigger target on my head. After all a few good placed strikes to my leg and Boom, I'm done right?"

Thunder paused as if to get a response then he shook his head slightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"We'll see about that. But the truth is, I don't want to go in there and expect that you don't know what happened to me. I don't want to fill my head with that when you'll see then, how it's like."

Thunder nodded again as then a bit of a spark could be seen in his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But fact is, I want you to know, that know matter what handicap that you may or may not see me in, I will persevere. I have too. So come in, target my leg, then maybe I can show that old Thunder again. The one that took on the Shield in a two on one handicap match and won. The guy who faced Alessandro and beat him despite how people thought he was way out of my league. I want you all, and even myself, to finally see that Thunder Dragon, who stayed in the top two spots of the Wresltemania Destiny Series all the way til I lost that side of me. And once that side comes back, the Dragon will let out it's Boom as it captures the Money in the Bank briefcase at the biggest show of them all!"

Thunder was now leaning forward in the chair as he stared into the camera. All that passion and burning desire to win was showing in his eyes. Then he did something he hadn't done in weeks as a grin spread on his face.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'm going to win at Wrestlemania, handicap or not. And when it's all said and done. I will be the last one standing, and that briefcase handed to me. Be ready, for the Boom is coming!"

Thunder grin widened as he held up the remote in his hand in a dramatic fashion.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Until then..."

Thunder's hand moved to the button before he said one final word.

-Thunder Dragon-
"BOOM!"

He then pushed the button as the video freezed on that before finally fading to black.

Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale) FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale) Empty Re: Thunder in MITB Elimination Chamber Match (WMD Series Finale)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:43 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum