JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier Empty Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:23 am
Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier MITB

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-13-15-money-in-the-bank-qualifier-t1523.html#p22146968

Show: Chaos [4/13/2015]

"Cry Thunder!" hits the PA system as the fans give a pop knowing very well who was about to come out. Of course, it wasn't time for his match against Eli so what could it possibly be? So we see Thunder walking out from back stage as he heads down to the ring in his usually fashion by interacting with the fans. Soon he makes it to the ring where he enters and a microphone is tossed to them.

-Thunder Dragon-
"HELLO Paris!"

This got another pop from the crowd. It always helped to mention the location by name.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Anyways, I'm not out here to talk about my match against Eli. No I'm out here to let you all know that I'm entering the Battle Royal for a spot in Money-in-the-Bank. Yeah, I know what you'll say. Thunder, you've already failed twice, why are you trying again? Well, to that I'd like to quote a very old saying. If at First you don't succeed, Try, Try again."

Thunder smirks a moment as the crowds continued to listen.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Of course, there's also another old saying that's fitting for me here. The third times the charm. So hey, why not right? I mean not like Management will be giving me anymore opportunities to enter Money-in-the-Bank. And quiet honestly I really want to get into that match. After all I need to right the wrong that happened last year. Yeah, yeah I know what you're thinking, unless you're a Thunder fan, that it wasn't exactly a wrong, you just loss. Well, yeah... but it just bugs me. Sure I know I had that injury, but I just felt I could have done better. I just know that I could have. So, here I am trying to get back into that match. Though, it is funny how last time, losing is what got me into the Money-in-the-Bank match."

Thunder chuckled to himself as he began to pace slightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Anyways, regardless. For right now I need to be more focused on this Battle Royal. So let's take a look at who all will be in this match."

Thunder stops as he glances towards the Titantron. Why? We don't know but Thunder suddenly comes to a realization.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh wait. I forget. See I checked out sign up in the back for this match. And no one. And I mean no one has signed up for it yet. I haven't even heard a peep from really anyone who's interested. Well sure there's that group of superstars who you know'll be there, but really they don't show that same passion and drive as the others in the back. They just show up, do the match and go on. Rarely would they issue a peep to let anyone see that passion or let you guys, the fans, see that build up. But hey, some of those guys do great matches, don't get me wrong, it's just I'm beginning to wonder about the men's division here in EWE. I mean seriously what happened to it?"

Thunder gave this question aloud for those to ponder on it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"We have our top card. Those wrestlers who battle it out to claim the high prize of the undisputed championship. The war rages on and on, and just check out the Undisputed Championship match already. It isn’t no one on one match so you can be sure it'll be a great match. Yet, then you have the ones below that high card. Where everyone else wishes to esteem big but their own egos and personal vendettas have prevented them from seeing such a great opportunity here. So really, where is everybody?"

Thunder looks around almost as if he's looking for those people.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Where is Kelsi Parr? Sure she has the All American Championship match she wants to get but is she not like me and wish to have that second chance at getting that briefcase again. Where is Psychotica? The woman who quest to get that top title last year, caused me my own failer in the series and put me on Ice for a rather long time. Where what about Roller Brawl? She's an upcoming talent, and sure like Kelsi she has that All American Championship match to try and get too. But if she's anything like that sister of hers she'll be begging for multiple matches at WrestleMania. And where’s John Steel? The man who was kicked out of the AA Tournament by Roller Brawl. He’s got to be steamed and want a larger prize. I can’t say he’s got the best taste in new attitude but it’ll give me a fight if he shows up."

Thunder nods his head as he glances around before giving off a shrug.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The list goes on and on. Sure you have those who can't, due to being involved with the Undisputed title match. But really, where is everyone? Yeah I want to get into Money-in-the-Bank but not because I defeated a ring of less than passionate wrestlers. Who I've already established who they are. I just wish to really earn my spot. Sure you can say facing a battle Royal to be a good way to earn it, just after losing to James Ceno and Star Hawk. I just wish someone of their caliber would be in this match. After all how can I really send a message to those two, and Eli, if I can do something they could do as well? I'm here to show off a boom and well, you know what. Does it really matter?"

Thunder thought about it for a moment before shaking his head.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'll still be showing a boom when I win this Battle Royal. But you know what. I'm going to do something more in this. I'm going to be the one who eliminates every single person in this battle Royal. That's right. So you won't see a random Kofi kicking out a 3MB member. No. Each person in this Battle Royal will be eliminated by the shockwave of a boom. And I welcome any other individual to come out here and try and stop me. After all if you guys want to blow away this opportunity, fine. Go right ahead. But I'll just take the advantage as I blow everyone away with a BOOM!"

Thunder grinned as "Cry Thunder" Re-hits the PA system. Thunder raises his hand before heading to the back.

Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier Empty Re: Thunder in MITB Open Invite Qualifier

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t345-roller-brawl-vs-kelsi-parr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum