JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble Empty Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:57 pm
Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble WM9-TVScramble

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-televixen-championship-t193.html

Show: WrestleMania 9 [5/26/2013]

*We open to see as Kristy Jensen is alone in her home office. She was currently sitting in her desk chair wearing casual clothes. He mood was a little hard to tell as she sat there leaning back. She might of been little upset for not long after her match she was short of reprimanded for loosing her temper. She knew they cared for her and they only did so because they were afraid of her having a relapse but they didn't need to worry. I mean she was in control of her emotions. Right? But she needn't not worry about that. After all she was about to make her second appearance at Wrestle Mania. She should be psyched but just something in the back of her mind kept on keeping her from doing so. She then leaned forward as she got on her computer. She opened up eWe.com as she made her way to the part where the wrestlers posted their promos. As she did she found out that two of them had already posted already. She was about to click to play them but hesitated. After all she did get in trouble last time for watching them and then commenting on them. She then leaned back in her chair again as she decided not to watch them just yet. Instead she grabbed the mouse and made her way to where her music folder was as she opened up a particular song. "I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky. Kristy leaned back letting the song soak into her mind. As she listened she thought back to a few years back. Back when she decided to join the eWe. Truth be told she didn't join for the reason most people did. She didn't join because her whole life was about wrestling. With her memories gone, all she knew at the time was waking up on an operating table then escaping as she was picked up by a stranger at the time. Did she join because she thought she was the greatest wrestler of all time and could beat anyone that step in front of her? No. Kristy believed that she was a hard working wrestler but never did she think she was the best. Was it for fame and fortune? Or even just to be on TV? Not even close. In fact she was very shy around the cameras during her first interview and if it was for fortune she would of quit after she married Michael. No, the truth is Kristy actually joined it because she enjoyed competing. It was just that when she was in that ring she had the chance to let it all go. To stop all the bickering and verbal bashing and simple deal it all out inside the ring. And honestly, she had allot she had to deal with. Her job as Vice President of Jensen Industries, could be quiet stressful as she had to deal with the paper work and decision makings of a company. Plus the long board meetings could be quiet stressful. Then you had all the stupid stuff that backstage eWe and all the different promos where Kristy would be bashed verbally, though recently she hadn't had to deal with all the problems since she has only had two matches since eWe had come back. But she knew that most of the higher up wrestlers saw her as nothing but a card filler. Someone to take on if you had to have a match but wanted a easy opponent. That's what they thought of her. The Easy one. Really, that got Kristy a little boiled up. Really, how could they think that? After all she not only managed to gain 4 pin falls last year but she had also only been pined once during the entire match. They might try to count at the end of the match where Beth Phoenix had her pinned but it didn't count due to the match ended before the three count. Truth his, Kristy had it timed and realized that it wouldn't of counted so she didn't bother kicking out because she knew it wouldn't count. Besides all that. She put up a very great showing then despite having gone through a very bad ordeal only about a day before it. Which brings up the other part that really can frustrate Kristy. See about a year ago, some mad man decided that it'd be fun to kidnap her and force her into life or death Games as he put it. She had barely gotten out of the first situation. That ordeal had taken a heavy toll on Kristy has it kept on messing with her head even after it was over. It had gotten to Kristy in the worst of ways as she began to halusenate about the ordeal. But it wasn't until the mad man had kidnaped her again and forced her into another life or death "game" that she finally snapped. The ordeal had driven her into a deep dark place where she was a pure psychopath with nothing on her mind but blood and killing. Kristy shuttered as she didn't even know of all the people she hurt or even worse. But she tried to put that out of her mind. She had gotten treatment for it and now she was fine. But she knew that her doctors and husband didn't want her to get to over stressed or angry so it won't trigger a relapse and send Kristy down that long dark path again. Kristy leaned forward and shook her head. Making sure to get the thoughts of her dark hour out of her head. She then turned to her computer where she turned off her music then brought up her web cam controls. Best thing she could think of to get her mind off of it was to perhaps do some sort of promo. She situated herself as she then on her web cam.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well it's that time of year again. The time of the year where feuds reach their climax and Championship go on the line in spectacular matches. We've got a large card going on and quite honestly, it looked as if I would be sitting this one out. But..."

*Kristy grinned.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"I guess it pays to be the bosses wife, as it looks like I'm in a scramble match for the TeleVixion championship."

*Kristy grin faded as she got a little more of a serious tone.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"But don't think for a second that it's the only reason why I was picked for this match. After all most of the other qualifying Diva's have their handful in other matches which pretty much left the entries to this Scramble match to being the bottom of the barrel. Well, that's not to say I consider myself that, though I know lots of people seem to think that. Some short of level one boss as my opponent Jessie McKay would put it."

*Kristy shakes her head "no".*

-Kristy Jensen-
"of course, that brings me to another point. One of the things that I hate in this world is lesbians. Girls that get fed up with trying to date guys or they just have some kind of whacked up thinking that that girls will make better dates than guys. You girls are part of the reason why I can't let my kids watch these promos and some of the backstage scenes during the shows. Besides that, you just plain make me sick. And now there's two of you in the match with me. At the very least I'm at least glad both you, Mickie, and you, Jessie, are both in relationships because then I'd have to watch my back to make sure you don't try some kind of move on me."

*Kristy gave a sickening look on her face but only momentarily as she continued.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now, I know for some of you, this match is a unbelievable opportunity. After all, for Jessie, this only her 2nd match, and for Mizore, it's her debut and both of them already have a championship match on their hands. I know some of you can be serious threats in this match. Mizore was trained by Hollie who in turned was trained by Kelsi Par. So you know she's going to have skills. Josie Whales showed great potential even managed to beat the knew Diva, Raven. Though she did come back to beat her later. Then we have Mickie James, though quiet honestly, I still have my doubts that she'll put her all into this match. I mean, she's got Ladies' Choice match, Money in the Bank, and even undisputed championship. The TeleVixion Championship wasn't even part of her big Grand Plan as she said so herself. However, I can't completely count Mickie out. I know she'll put forth an effort but I can bet you that she'll be want to focus on conserving her strength for her other matches."

*Kristy nods her head.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"So Come May 26, 2013. We will see just who's the top Diva amongst the current Bottom of the barrel. I'll be waiting."

*Kristy clicked the stop so that her web cam finished. She knew it was short but she figured she could do a better one later. So Kristy got up and headed out of her private office and headed to her bedroom. When she entered the room she noticed a card on her pillow. She got closer and the side she saw had her name on it. She smiled thinking that it was probably from Michael as she picked it up and turned it over. But after looking at it her eyes grew wide with fear. It was long before she screamed out dropping the card onto the bed. As it laid there you could see what was on the other side of the card.*

Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble J3HgMRZ

Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble Empty Re: Kristy In TeleVixen Championship Scramble

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:58 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t248-leo-vs-mickie-james
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum