JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez Empty Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:11 pm
Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez RXGaby

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=331

The time was 7 c’clock in the New York City area and thousands of fans tuned their internet browsers to one of the popular sports podcasts in the area.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Hello, sports fans, welcome to The Sport’s Beat.  I’m your host with the most, Rocking Ricky and this is my partner in crime Jamming Jake.”

Ricky Rick and Jamming Jake, two fine podcasters sat in their recording studio as their voices broadcasted out across the internet airwaves.  Each of them sat in a comfortable chair as their mic’s were close at hand.  In front of them was a table with three different Laptops as two of which were used frequently by duo to check different sports statistics and notes on speaking points while the third was a open to social Media, allowing them to keep track of all the buzz that was happening as their podcast Aired.

-Jamming Jake-
"Thanks for the intro Rick, but today we’re not alone here as we have a special guest tonight.  She is a professional Athlete who competes in not just one sport, but three.  She is also the daughter of Billionaire Michael and Kristy Jensen.  Her name?  Is Britney “Roller X” Jensen.”

Sitting on the opposite side of the table, Ricky and Jake were sitting, was indeed Roller X.  She wore a simple get up with a dark blue sports Jacket and white backwards cap.  Underneath that was a T-shirt with the Xccellerate Logo on it followed by aa pair of black pants.  Roller X smirks a little bit at the introductions.

-Roller X-
"That’s soon to be 4 sports thank you.”

This got the attention of both men as they looked over at her.  This time Ricky was the one who spoke up.

-Rocking Ricky-
"That is interesting as of right now we have you competing in Roller Derby in the Xccelerate Roller Derby League were you are the Jammer for your team, The Ghouls.  We also have you as a Running Back for the New York Firebirds in the Lingerie Football League.”

-Jamming Jake-
"Our Local Team as it were.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"And let’s not forget was a professional Wrestler for Las Vega’s High Stakes Wrestling Federation. So before we get into either of those two topics tell us, what is this fourth Sport that you are thinking of pursuing?  Perhaps Baseball?”

Roller X rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms lightly.  Her legs are also cross with one draped over her other knee as it lightly kicks in the air.

-Roller X-
"Baseball?  That lame sport?  Seriously, all it is is a bunch of grown men throwing and hitting a ball around the place then running around in a circle to score points.  There’s not even any physical contact unless you count it when a player tags a running which is just sooo boring.”

Roller X rolls her eyes yet again to emphasis just how boring she thought baseball was.

-Roller X-
"No, the fourth sport I’m looking into is Hockey. A WAY better sport than boring old Baseball.”

The two hosts of the show nod simultaneously despite Jake being quick to defend the sport of Baseball.

-Jamming Jake-
"Baseball is America’s Favorite past time.”

-Roller X-
"America does have fat lazy people, so obviously that means they’ll prefer a sport with less things to do.”

Seemed Jamming Jake wanted to protest but Rocking Ricky stepped in.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Well, Baseball has always been a numbers game.  Something that isn’t for everyone.”

Roller X short of smirks at Jake as he seemed to have calmed a bit down before deciding it was best to just keep the show rolling.

-Jamming Jake-
"That’s right.  Speaking of numbers though, you’ve gotten quiet the few of them in two of your sport endeavors.  As you’re teams in Both Xccellerate and LFL are currently Undefeated.”

-Roller X-
"What can I say, to quote my favorite little pussy cat.  When you’re good your good, when you’re great, you’re me.”

Roller X smiles as she quoted one of the EWE Legends.  The other two actually picking up on that.

-Rocking Ricky-
"By Pussy Cat are you’re referring to EWE’s White Tiger correct?  I didn’t know he was your favorite wrestler.”

There was that eye roll again as Roller X’s crossed arms tightened just a little.

-Roller X-
"Please, that old man’s nothing but a joke.  Sure he MAY have been a legend but now he’s nothing but a little pussy cat.  You all saw HSW”s Summer BreakDown right?  How much they had to do to put the poor kitty down?  Well, it was pretty much all overkill.  The guy’s out of shape spending his time with the woman of his new child.  Though, who marries their stalker at their own free will?”

-Jamming Jake-
"I don’t think anyone would call Hollie a Stalker.”

Roller X again shakes her head as she uncrosses her legs and leans a little forward into her chair.

-Roller X-
"Oh, Hollie is a bonnified Stalker all right.  Seriously, we used to hang out quiet a bit when we were set to form a Team with Psychotica in EWE.  But that crazy psycho disappeared on us and soon I was banned from EWE because my sore excuse of a mother couldn’t handle who I was dating.  That’s parenting 101 for you.”

Roller X shrugs her shoulders lightly as she didn’t seem to care all that much about what her mother did back then. But this gave a bit of an opening for the hosts of the show to ask their next question.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Speaking of parenting.  There’s been some rumors going around that you’re Biological Father might be one of HSW’s own James Ceno.  You commented on this briefly during the last Episode of Saturday Night Slam, but due to issues only those who attended live have heard those comments as of right now.  Care to reiterate any of them?”

-Roller X-
"I can sum it all up in one simple phrase for you.  Don’t know, don’t care.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"Are you sure?  I mean according to your biography you grew up in the orphanage along with your sister.  Surely you’d want to know who your father is.”

Roller X shot him an incredulous look as she lightly shook her head.

-Roller X-
"Not really.  I couldn’t care one iota of who my father is.  Even if it is James Ceno.  Besides, the man’s a complete loser. He’s tagging along with Paragon to make himself relevant because he just couldn’t take it on his own.  As for talent, please, I’ve already beaten him in the ring in EWE and so far in HSW, he’s had a little squabble with Eli.  But did Paragon and this NEW image of him has helped him any?  Well, the man lose to both members of Frost-Back Mountain, how much more of a loser can you get?”

-Rocking Ricky-
"Well, of those two, one of them is a former HSW Champion. Not to mention both have Grand Slammed the EWE’s Diva’s Division.  So a loss to either of them wouldn’t be too far fetched.”

-Jamming Jake-
"Not to mention one of them is your own flesh and blood.  Which brings up another issue that also took place during Summer BreakDown.  During the Women’s championship match you interfered in the match, first it seemed you were going to help our Maya, next thing we know is you’ve hit her with your Cursed Skull Finisher and tossed the title to Annie Fugate.  So what was the point of all that?  Did Maya do something, or did you just want to make a name for yourself at HSW’s first Pay-per-view despite the fact that you weren’t booked?”

An interesting question but Roller X just shakes her head lightly.

-Roller X-
"My so called ‘sister’ got what she had coming for her.  Besides you’ve seen how she’s been lately.  Crying all over Twitter about how she’s a no body and a loser.  Do you REALLY want someone like that as your Women’s Champion?  I think not.  So that night, I cut my strings and I’ve not felt better.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"Well, so far you have had only one match since you Summer BreakDown.  Not counting the one you got thrown out.”

Roller X chuckled.

-Roller X-
"Yeah that was fun.”

-Jamming Jake-
"But seriously who does that?  You’re record has not been the best in HSW thus far and since this new outlook on life you’ve attacked your opponent before a match, and in the one before you were about to walk right out of that match against Auburn Cox.  If not for the Referee and Auburn stopping you.  How does that help you if it only looks like you’re to chicken to have a match.”

Roller X’s eyes narrowed a bit at Jake before finally a sinister smirk begins to cross on her face.

-Roller X-
"Oh, you thought I was running away from my match with Auburn?  I can’t believe you suckered in to my little ruse just so I could get at the Ref and have Auburn kiss the helmet without a disqualification.”

Roller X’s smirk increased all the more but Jake already had a retort.

-Jamming Jake-
"And Auburn still won that match, so it didn’t really work in the end.”

Roller X rolls her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Who really cares.  She got what she deserved on the next Slam.  For I’m tired of being walked over.  Seen as just some little girl with a big mouth and nothing to back it up.  So yes, the last two matches I was merely sending a statement that I am NOT the same Roller X they used to know.  In fact I’m a whole lot more deadlier.  As when you face me, you don’t know what to expect.  Downed Refs, surprise attacks from under the ring. Or just a nasty Derby Smash before they even enter the ring.  The possibilities are endless.”

There was a gleam in Roller X’s eyes as she could imagine all the things she would be doing to her opponents.  It wasn’t just about winning and losing after all.

-Rocking Ricky-
" Well, speaking of which, this weekend is yet another busy weekend.  As first you have LFL and Xccellerate on Friday, followed by HSW’s Slam 9 on Saturday.  First, let’s talk about the LFL game.  Do you think that your team’s undefeated streak has a chance to end as you play against the Tampa Baes.”

-Roller X-
"Obviously not.  The Firebirds are going to continue to do what we always doe, and that’s win.”

Roller X winked to those two despite no one on the listening audience being able to see it.

-Jamming Jake-
"Pretty cocky aren’t you?”

-Roller X-
"Cocky, Confident, who really cares in the end.  We have the skill and we are going to use that skill to take down the Tampa Baes.  End of story.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"Fair Enough.  Let’s talk about your other sporting event that day.  Which I’m sure you’ve had a few issues making the matches with them taking place on the same day.”

-Roller X-
"Xccellerate has been working well with my schedule.  I mean they do see a star athlete when they see one.  Sometimes matches are held up pretty late and sometimes post ponded until the next morning.”

-Jamming Jake-
"I’m sure the spectators are happy about that.”

-Roller X-
"Who really cares in all honesty.  I don’t compete for the money and aside for having an audience to me and my Ghouls mates tearing it up out there on the tracks.”

-Jamming Jake-
"I can’t image the teams are happy either.  I mean all this adjustment just for one player?”

Roller X shrugs her shoulders.

-Roller X-
"I couldn’t care less really.  But hey, you and whoever listens to this podcast would be tickled to death to know that there are talk in the works to reschedule the match days.  Just goes to show you how much of an asset I am to the company.”

Again Roller X winks while a grin spreads on her face.

-Jamming Jake-
"Personally, I don’t see why they don’t just fire your team.  Doesn’t seem worth the hassle.”

-Roller X-
"And no one really cares what you think Jake.”

-Jamming Jake-
"The thousands of fans listening in right now beg to differ.”

-Roller X-
"Pretty sure they’re here for Rick.  They’re just willing to put up with you.”

This seems to get under Jake’s skin a little bit as he didn’t seem to want to take it from her but Rocking Ricky placed a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.  Roller X just watches the excuse and chuckles to herself lightly.

-Rocking Ricky-
"So let’s just move on shall we?”

-Roller X-
"Sure, wouldn’t want me to make your co-host look any worse, now would we.   Though with his looks anything would be an improvement.  Now I see why you two went with audio only.”

Roller X smirks as Jamming Jake wasn’t being so Jamming as he nearly lost it there.

-Jamming Jake-
"I am NOT ugly.”

-Roller X-
"Sure Sure.  You’re just grotesque.”

Jamming Jake glares at Roller X who only smirks in reply.  Rocking Ricky quickly intervenes.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Let’s more on and perhaps save some of that animosity towards your HSW opponent on Saturday?”

-Roller X-
"If I must.”

Roller X smiled as she glanced over to Jake who was still fuming a bit.  But Ricky made sure to get things on the topic of sports than at shots against his co-host.

-Rocking Ricky-
"So, on Saturday Night Slam #9 you will be going head to head with Gabrielle Martinez.  Now Gabrielle…”

Roller X held up a hand to stop Ricky.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Now let me stop you right now.  As I know you’re probably about to go over her list of accomplishments in HSW but really what accomplishments?  Seriously, the chick had more going for her when she was wearing a chicken suit and calling herself Chica… Which I’m more a Bonnie fan myself as Mizore can attest too, but that’s besides the point.  This, former cosplayer…”

-Jamming Jake-
"You’re one to talk.”

Roller X glances over at him and just chuckles.

-Roller X-
"It was a phase.  I only went by that name in EWE to help out another ‘cosplayer’ and look where that got me?”

-Rocking Ricky-
"Not much from what we’ve seen.  As you’ve seemed to do more in trying to help out your sister than doing anything worth wild in the High Stakes Wrestling.”

-Jamming Jake-
"She’s just a complainer.”

Roller X rolls her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Oh the sins of the past.  But since turning over the hellish new leaf I’ve only insulted, poked fun of, and generally caused people some well deserving pain for thinking differently or just because I can.”

Rocking Ricky could see this was starting to escalate again as he stepped in to get them back on track.

-Rocking Ricky-
"Back to Gabrielle, I would have to disagree with you.  Sure she’s currently at one win and three losses but that’s only two wins away from your score there Roller X.”

Roller X glances back to Ricky as she shrugs.

-Roller X-
"And?  Who was it she beat again?  Oh that’s right.  The delusional Fray.  Thought she had a bit of potential at the beginning but that didn’t last very long.   Every other match has been her sticking her nose into the Women’s championship business.  She clearly doesn’t belong there.  Sure she MAY have held a belt or two, while wearing that chicken suit, but that’s only because her opponents were to busy laughing at her attire to put up much of a fight.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"But would you not agree that HSW management must have seen some potential in her.  As you said, aside her match with Fray, all the others have had Women’s Championship possibilities.  First with the inaugural match where she debuted, then in a one-on-one fight with the Women’s Champion herself, and finally as a one of trio competing for the Women’s number one contendership.”

-Roller X-
"Wait, hold up.  You think Gabrielle got that last match because management thought she had a shot at being Women’s Champion?”

Roller X said as she was nearly on the verge of laughing.

-Rocking Ricky-
"What else could there be?”

Roller X finally burst out and laughed.  It was just too funny for her.  Finally, she got ahold of herself.

-Roller X-
"Oh, that’s just rich.  But you’re wrong.  Gabrielle was only thrown into that match to give Auburn someone to pin.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"I don’t know about that.”

-Roller X-
"Then open you’re eyes Rock-your-boat.  Everyone knows that the chickadee was thrown into that match because management knew Maya can’t handle multi-person matches in HSW.  So they threw in a 3rd to mess up Annie’s plans.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"But was it not Annie who caused Maya to lose?”

Roller X shrugs her shoulders.

-Roller X-
"The conniving she-devil probably changed her mind.  I mean pretended to care for the HSW title until she lost to little miss hugs-alot.  But who really cares in the end.  Paragon and Annie want to play mind games with each other by all the merrier.”

-Rocking Ricky-
"That assuming that was the reason behind it.  However, you do make up an interesting point.  The question is why didn’t they put you in the match instead?”

-Roller X-
"And give the audience what they really want to see, with me winning that Number one contendership and gong on to face Annie at Winter Survival?  Nah, that’d be giving Paragon too much credit.”

-Jamming Jake-
"I think you’re giving yourself to much credit, you’re not really in much of a position to really make a claim that you’re better than Gabrielle Martinez.  As stated earlier she’s only 2 wins away from being better.  Not to mention how we heard all of this before right before you lost to Auburn.”

Roller X just rolls her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Nah, you are the one giving Gabrielle to much credit.  I mean right now she’s trying to find some flower or person to compare myself too instead of actually training for her match.   She thinks she’s this big ol’ Latin fire but news flash, she’s just a teeny tiny ember that’s about to be snuffed out with my boot. Though, maybe she can find the Chica outfit and then she can get a nice laugh out loud victory.”

Roller X chuckles but not because of the sight of her in the Chica Costume.

-Roller X-
"Who knows, maybe it will even give her some extra padding.  But it all doesn’t matter.  She will be learning her place here soon, as the warm up match to the REAL competitors of HSW.  After all that’s what little fires do right?  They warm you up?”

-Rocking Ricky-
"It is, however…”

Roller X shoot him a look.

-Roller X-
"I’m not finished.”

Rocking Rick stops as he gestures for her to continue.

-Roller X-
"At the end of Slam 9 that is exactly what she’ll be.  I’m not playing any games and this time, I will come out with a victory over Gabrielle.  As her Fate, is Sealed.”

Roller X smirks as she finished but this only caused Jamming Jake to pipe up once again.

-Jamming Jake-
"I think I’m going to laugh after you say all of this and you still come out the loser.  I mean you’re all talk and you can’t back it up.”

-Roller X-
"Oh?  Well, let me show you exactly how I tend to back it up.”

With that Roller X gets up and crosses over to where Jamming Jake sat and hits him with a wicked Cursed Skull.  Knocking Jake completely out.  The sound of the impact quiet clear to the listeners at home.  As was the shock and slight annoyance in Rocking Rick’s voice.

-Rocking Ricky-
"What the hell?”

Roller X only stands over Jamming Jake with an evil smirk across her face.  Finally, she grabs Jake’s mic and pulls it over to herself.

-Roller X-
"Gabrielle, You’re next.”

With that she dropped the mic as she left the room, leaving Rocking Ricky to tend to his unconscious Co-Host.

Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez Empty Re: Roller X Vs Gabrielle Martinez

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum