JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Eli Goode Empty Roller X Vs Eli Goode

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 am
Roller X Vs Eli Goode RXEli

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=13

Note: I haven't done the Scene pics nor the End pics as of this RP.  So I may have it up by then.  Also, I forgot to add the 'current match' on the drop down list on the RP posted.  But I'm adding it here.

After being banned from Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, Roller X thought her wrestling days were over.  After all, she was heavily into another sport called roller derby and her and her group of friends, we’re a team in the Xcellerate Roller Derby League.  So Roller X was pretty content, oh so she thought as the draw to the sport that was wrestling was all to alluring.  Roller derby was one thing, but nothing seemed to beat that thrill and rush of physically beating your opponent in various types of match-ups.  But Roller X was able to resist that allure for so long.  That was until she found out about another federation, one being ran by a former wrestler of E.W.E.  Roller X just couldn’t resist any more and signed up for High Stakes Wrestling.  Little did she know that a mis calculation would cause a bit of a problem with her roller derby team, The Ghouls.

So that’s where Roller X was as she and her Ghouls teammates were in their roller derby rink gathered around a man in a wheel chair.  This man had a scruffy beard and messed up longish brown hair.  He wore something more casual of blue jeans and a white shirt with a red checkered over shirt on top of that.  He was also pretty chubby, though it was a mystery as to rather he got that way before or after what caused him to be in the wheel chair, not that any of the Ghouls knew what the case was.  He was a very good programmer and was affectionately referred to as Tech due to it.  There were more mysteries surrounding this guy but for now they only saw him as the team manager as well as the one who made sure any matches they had for the league run smoothly.

-Tech-
"I’ve contacted the league last night and well, it’s not ordeal but it will have to do."

The Ghouls looked to Tech as they all were wondering what it was.  One of them, an asian with auburn hair and currently wearing a worn out T and blue jeans, spoke up.

-Scooter-
"So what’d they say?"

Tech looked at each of them before giving a slight shrug.

-Tech-
" They said our team is withdrawing from the season…."

This got a collective gasp from the group.  Another of them, another asian with short black hair reaching only to her shoulders interrupted speaking out what was on all of their minds.

-Arctic Chill-
" Does that mean we’re finished?  We can’t be finished!"

Tech shakes his head in response to Chill’s question.

-Tech-
"No, they are allowing us the ability to return next season.  Thankfully, while our team is being replaced by a new group from Brooklynn, another team has already spoken to them about leaving after the current season is over.  So we are in the clear for returning next season.  However, there is possibly another problem."

This time it was the only dark skinned girl of the Ghouls who spoke up.

-Blackout-
"What short of problem?"

The Ghouls all awaited for Tech’s response, hoping that whatever it could be, wouldn’t be as bad.

-Tech-
"I talked to Mr. Jensen and he wasn’t to pleased when I told him about what was happening.  In fact, while he will continue to support the finances of keeping the building’s utilities running as well as my salary, though cut for the time being, he will not be providing any additional funds until after the next season starts and we are officially back on the roster."

This took a moment for the others to understand just what Tech was saying.  However, Blackout realized exactly what it was as she frowned ever so deeply.

-Blackout-
"So you’re saying that we won’t be paid?"

-Tech-
"Precisely."

This got The Ghouls pretty upset at this new information. Not only were they having to withdraw from the competition but also not get paid.  This was even more annoying for a few of them as this was their only source of income.

-Arctic Chill-
"You can’t be serious?  I can’t be without a job until October.  I have bills to pay."

-The Phoenix-
"Ditto for me.  To bad that tattoo shop that was interested in my work’s in California.  But I should be fine with doing some commissions."

The bright red hair’d asian known as The Phoenix, was an inspiring artist.  Anything from drawings, to paintings, to custom T-shirts like the one she was wearing now. She’s even made a few homemade fireworks and while she’s not attempted to do tattoo’s before, she was willing to learn.  

-Arctic Chill-
"That’s easy for you to say… I can see if I can’t get some help from my parents but I don’t even know."

-Blackout-
"This is a rather unfortunate problem.  Even I’m going to have to find another source of income."

The others began to complain a bit more about the problem until the final woman in the group spoke up.  This was Roller X as she wore a dark top and dark blue jeans.  She had Dark hair that reached down to her shoulder blades.

-Roller X-
"Don’t worry Ghouls, I’m sure we can get through this."

It didn’t seem to have the response of what Roller X was hoping as each of the The Ghouls stopped their slight commotion to stare at Roller X.

-The Phoenix-
"Oh, I’m sure you’ll be fine.  After all you’ll have that cozy little job."

-Scooter-
"I can’t believe you ditched us for wrestling again!"

Scooter wasn’t entirely affected financially by the ordeal, after all she already worked part time in her uncle’s Auto-body shop.  But she was still annoyed as this was not the first time Roller X did something like this.  But Roller X held up her hands in a defensive position.

-Roller X-
"Whoa there, I’m not ditching you guys.  Seriously, I didn’t even realize they’d be starting so soon."

It was true as Roller X did go over this on Twitter which is where her teammates had found out about Roller X joining HSW.  However, that didn’t sit well with her teammates as the last time she joined a wrestling federation she completely left the team.  Granted, at the time they weren’t in any professional leagues and each of them had other jobs they had while competing.

-Blackout-
"An oversight maybe, but you should of run it by us first.  At the very least paid more attention."

-Scooter-
"Yeah you could have waited to join."

-Roller X-
"Oh come on, they needed all the wrestlers they could get.  I was trying to help them out."

-The Phoenix-
"By screwing your friends?"

-Roller X-
"I told you already, it wasn’t on purpose."

Roller X frowned as she was getting more than annoyed as her friends were getting more angry.  However, it was Chill who spoke up.

-Arctic Chill-
"Well, it is something we can recover from.  So let’s not fight, please."

Blackout in turn nodded her head.

-Blackout-
"Chill’s right.  We can recover from this.  For now, we’ll keep up our training so we don’t become lax when the next season comes around.   So Ghouls, get dressed."

They all gave a nod as a few cross looks from Scooter and Phoenix towards Roller X.  But they all went to get dressed for the day’s training session.

-Roller X-
"Been awhile, hasn’t it?"

The video feed begins rolling as it pans around a rather large room filled with different workout machines.  But these weren’t just any machines but state of the art equipment, kept in tip top shape.  On the sides of these machines from the bench press to the elliptical to the punching bag was a logo placed upon it.  This logo was that of Jensen Industries as this room existed in the Jensen Mansion.  And as the camera continued to pan around the place it would catch the wrestling ring in the center of the room.  The ring had a white apron with white ropes and black turnbuckles.  For some time now, this room only had one purpose, and that was to allow Kristy to stay in shape, not because she had ideas of returning to the Wrestling ring, no that time had long past, but Kristy did enjoy keeping up her figure and this was the only way she had ever known.

Today however, this place was on loan to another individual, the ones who’s voice was heard at the start of the feed.  And soon, we see her, wearing her dark sweatpants and sleeveless shirt.  Her dark hair tied back in a tight pony tail to keep it out of her eyes as she stood just in front of the door to the room.  Around her shoulder was a black on purple gym bag.  Roller X looked around the place just taking in the room as it had been a long time since she’s set forth in here.  But she gave exhaled her breath and looked directly at the camera with a small grin beginning to form at the corner of her lips.

-Roller X-
"I bet you’re wondering why I’m here?  I would say where I’m at but hey, all those logos make it pretty obvious that I’m at my mom’s house."

Roller X smirked again as she let the question hang into the air as she took the time to begin slightly walking towards the middle of the room.

-Roller X-
"You see, I’m in a slight tough spot right now.  I don’t exactly have the funds to go to a nice gym, and while I could work out at my rink… well let’s just say roller derby rinks aren’t equipped with one of those."

Roller X winked as she pointed with her left hand towards the wrestling ring in the center of the ring.  She then shrugged off her gym bag as she tossed it to the side of the wrestling ring as she headed over there and slid inside under the bottom rope.  She then quickly stood up as she looked around the ring with fresh eyes. A smile increased on her as it had been so long since she was in a wrestling ring.  Sure a practice ring but it still was enough to give Roller X that awe moment as she ran her hand along the ring ropes.  She traced them to the middle before gripping them and giving the rope a good tug, it’s alacrity pretty good as she moved it back into place.

-Roller X-
"Oh, how I miss this."

Glancing over towards the camera she smirks before quickly jumping up and spring boarding off the very rope she had been holding and launched herself into the air towards the center of the white mat below.  When she came to the impact she maneuvered her shoulder towards he center and executed a skill roll to eliminate the hard impact on her body.  She hoped up and gave an excited shout.

-Roller X-
"WOO!  See that?  That is skill!"

Roller X smirked as she walked back over to where the camera was still filming her.  She smiled as she sat down on the apron with her legs dangling over the edge and her hands resting on the ring ropes.

-Roller X-
"So you want to hear a little secret? Come, come closer."

The camera moved closer to Roller X as her upper body and head came full into view.  Roller X waited a moment before she finally spoke again.

-Roller X-
"Now, I no it’s no secret that I play Roller Derby.  A fun sport don’t get me wrong.  It can be brutal and give you more than your fair share of bumps and bruises.  But do you know why I’m really returning to wrestling?  Well, I can tell you it’s not out of some family obligation."

Roller X chuckled as her arms bounced ever so slightly on the middle rope they were resting on.

-Roller X-
"After all I’m the daughter of the Michael and Kristy Jensen, the old owners of the once great, 12 year running Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.  Ok, Michael’s my step-dad but that’s besides the point.  After all I’m still the oldest Jensen kid and perhaps I could be returning to the ring to honor my parents?  The ones who introduced me to the wonderful world of wrestling.  Or maybe I’m there as their liaison? There to fight for them and with every win I take, I do it in their name."

Roller X waited but a moment before she busted out laughing.

-Roller X-
"Seriously, if you believe that I got something to sell yah."

Chuckling again Roller X done a sightly more serious tone.

-Roller X-
"No no.  I do love my parents, even if we don’t see eye to eye at times… my mom more than others, but why would I be returning for them hmm?  After all it was my very mother who banned me from EWE, oh so long ago.  Ok, it was something about she not liking my boyfriend but she was looking for an excuse to get rid of me and wouldn’t you know it, she found one."

Winking Roller X lowered her arms so now the middle rope was dangling under both of her armpits as she leaned forward a little more with her head.

-Roller X-
"So no that’s not the reason.  I came back because of all the sports that I’ve played, yes roller derby’s not the only sport I’ve played in the past…"

Roller X winked again almost towards a certain individual she has yet to bring up.

-Roller X-
"But out of all the sports and extreme sports, there’s nothing quiet like wrestling.  The thrills, the extreme, the high stakes… that is all there and then some.  And I’ve been chewing at the bit, wanting to get back into the wrestling ring again.  Sure, I could have gone to some other fed, but there was always that one thing in the back of my head that looked to each fed, and said nope, it’s not the one for me.  But then, I found out about the new phoenix from the ashes of EWE.  Sure it’s not run by my folks, and yeah it’s even got a brand new name, but that doesn’t stop the fact that it’s the EWE reborn.  I mean just look who we’ve got so far?"

Roller X lifts her arms and presses down on the middle rope as she uses this to swing her legs back from her seated position to squatted beneath her.  Roller X then raised up as her excitement was building.

-Roller X-
"First you can look at the staff.  Oh, we got the lovely old Chaos Commentators, Justin White and Johnathan Steele.  Let’s not forget the reliable backstage Interviewer Kelly, though I can’t say I’ve had the pleasure.  Then you got the owners of the fed themselves, Christy Chaos and Jack Michaels.  Two of the greatest of all time in EWE.  Me not-with-standing."

Roller X winks to the camera.  She knew that while she didn’t have any championships or other accolades under her belt, she was only at the beginning of her career before she was banned.

-Roller X-
"And then you have the talent.  The wrestling blood of any federation.  Who do we have?  Well, aside from whoever those Dangerous X and Little Yokai fellows are, we’ve got a roster so far full of old wrestlers from EWE.  And I will say that each one of them aside, from My sister and her girlfriend, none of them have made it to that top.  All of them are just aching for their second chance, and that brings me to Next Saturday."

Holding up the back of her hand towards the camera she then raised up 3 fingers.

-Roller X-
"There’s 3 people in this fed already that have something against me as I’ve beaten them each time in the EWE Squared circle.  You know who you are, unless over time you have forgotten.  But I know two of you who haven’t.  Ain’t that right Eli?"

Roller X smirks as she walked a little closer to the ring apron yet again but still held up those three fingers.

-Roller X-
"Me and you are set to face In the very first episode of High Stakes Wrestling.  In this new fed where it’s my first wresting match in well over a year, as for you, well I hear you’ve been in the indie circuit kudos to you.  But wouldn’t you know it, you do remember our time in our old federation.  Or maybe not entirely, since you left out something and this number 3 is more than just the number of people who potentially also want some revenge."

Roller X looks at her raised fingers as she smirks again.

-Roller X-
"Three times, Eli.  Not once, but three times that I bested you in the squared circle.  First was on a Chaos Minor show on January 7th.  The second was in February where I once again defeated you in the ring when Chaos was back up and running.  And the last time was in the 2015 Rumble match where it was I who eliminated you.  Sure, I didn’t win the entire thing, and most people don’t like counting rumbles or battle royals, but while others may not care of who all lost but only who won, it is the competitor who remembers just who it was that knocked them out of the ring robbing them of their chance to come out of number one.  Like I still remember who eliminated me, right boss?"

Roller X winked to the camera insinuating who it was who eliminated her from the EWE 2015 Rumble match.  But Roller X lowered her fingers again addressing the camera as if it were Eli himself standing there.

-Roller X-
"But you’re right.  This is a new company.  So let’s have a fresh start.  But then I still have to laugh Eli.  You think you know who I am?  You don’t know the half of it there bucko.  I don’t have violent tendencies Mr. Goode.  I love anything extreme.  I excel on going that extra mile, doing what it takes to get that thrill.  I thought I told you that before as well.   But alas Eli your forgot it seems.  But that’s coming from a man who keeps on changing his name."

Roller X roller her eyes at the thought of it.  Her arms coming up and crossing across her chest.

-Roller X-
"You’ve gotten to the point where I’m wondering if that’s what it’s all about.  You try one way, with one name, Eli Hogan, Eli the Kid, Joker Eli, whatever, and when things don’t go your way, you flip, change your tactics complete with a new wardrobe and name.  What is it this time?  Eli Goode?  Wait Eli Goode?  It’s like a caveman implying that you’re something of valor.  Don’t get me wrong Eli, you had things going for you.  Great things in fact.  But was it just not Goode enough? Are you really blaming your loss against me on every loss you had that year?  Uh while I am pretty good Eli, and I’m only getting better, but who was it that made it to the King of Extreme 3rd Round?  Oh that’s right, you.  I only got to the 2nd round of that very tournament.   So how was that my fault?  Did your first match back against me or any of the other times I bested you hurt your psyche that much?  Then that’s a different problem in itself."

Roller X rolls her eyes yet again as her hair shakes ever so slightly from it.  She then uncrosses her arms as she lowers them down.

-Roller X-
"But this is a new chance, a fresh start.  But don’t think that for a second that this fresh start will be what you need to get the job done over me.  Because it won’t.  You may be out for vengeance, a powerful component.  But you’ve been in those indie circuits right?  Making a name for yourself I presume?  Well good for you.  But I’ve been aching, I’ve had a burning desire to step right back into the squared circle, and it’s an ache that will overcome that vengeance of yours Mr. Goode.  I am coming Home Eli, and there’s nothing that you can do to stop me from itching out that glorious win that I’ve not had in ages.  So, remember that Eli, as Your Fate is Sealed."

Roller X winks to the camera as she smirks.  Then she walked over and slide back down to the floor as she looks over not at the camera but the one holding it.

-Roller X-
"Now get out of here, time for me to train."

And with that the cameraman heads for the door as the feed cuts to black.

Roller X Vs Eli Goode VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller X Vs Eli Goode Empty Re: Roller X Vs Eli Goode

Note: I didn't add a scene 1 to this RP because it's only 1 scene.  And with no scene banner I didn't see the point of adding it yet.

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=21

The day was June 21st and occupants of the Jensen Household were going about their morning routines.  Young Julian and Serena had just finished breakfast and were now both perched in the living room watching cartoons and playing with their various actions figures all the while a member of the Mansion Staff watched over them.  As for Michael Jensen, he was already out the door, heading to his company Jensen Industries as he had a few things to prepare there.  His wife, Kristy Jensen, who was the Vice President of Jensen Industries wasn’t needed there until the afternoon, so she took the time to get in a light workout which is why she was heading to the workout room in the mansion wearing a pair of white sweat pants and a white sports bra with a black trim around it.   Her hair was pulled back and a towel was slung over her shoulder as she carried a light blue water bottom filled with a refreshing cold drink.

Kristy made her way through the mansions halls passing the decor along the walls.  Finally, she reached the dark brown door as she opened it and stepped inside.  As she shut the door behind her the corners of her lips turned south every so slightly in her annoyance to what she laid witness too.   Sure the place still had it’s shiny exercise equipment complete with a wresting ring right in the center of the room, but it was in the corner of said room that caused her to frown.  For there lay a crumpled up black sleeping back as she could clearly catch an opened duffle bag sitting there with a few articles of clothing peaking out.  Along with that was a phone that was plugged into a nearby electrical outlet via it’s white charging cable.  But Kristy was already aware of the other person in the room, how could she not when the sounds of thuds and chain rattling was crystal clear to the otherwise soundless room.    So Kristy walked over and sure enough she spotted Roller X, as she was working the black punching bag in the room.  Kristy headed over, depositing her towel and water on the ring apron as she passed by.  When she got closer a pungent smell hit Kristy’s like a brick wall.  Kristy already knew where the smell was coming from as she could see the damp spots in Roller X’s black sleeveless shirt.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Seriously Britney, when was the last time you had a bath?”

Her voice was not to friendly as it was stern causing Roller X to tilt her head only slightly in her mother’s direction.  As she spoke she didn’t stop hitting the bag.

-Roller X-
"I dunno… Sunday maybe?”

Roller X’s voice didn’t sound to chipper herself.  It was the sound of someone who wasn’t paying attention, who had one goal on their mind and it wasn’t sounding to good.  Kristy took note of this but decided to address a different issue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Dunno is not a word.”

-Roller X-
"Sorry…”

The word barely off the tip of her breath but she wasn’t sorry, she wasn’t even paying attention.  Kristy took more note of this as she walked over yet she began to tell a few tells in her daughter.  How her body would slowly tense at just the moment of a punch, or the ferocity in her punch was just below where it should of been.  As she rounded to the other side of the bag, she could tell what exactly was wrong as Roller X’s eyes were dark, bags already seeping underneath them.

-Kristy Jensen-
" Did you really sleep here last night?  In a sleeping bag no less?”

There wasn’t a reply from Roller X this time as she just continued to work the bag.  The thuds echoing around the room.  Kristy took this moment to step a little closer despite her disapproval was spreading on her face.  Then again, as she took another glance at the mess over in the corner where Roller X’s bag lay then again at Roller X’s attire, it was beginning to become even more apparent that it was wasn’t just the one night.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Really Roller X, when was the last time you went home?”

It would almost sound strange for one half of the owner of the mansion to wonder how long someone had been staying there, at least if it was longer than a day, but Kristy had given Roller X permission to use the room whenever she liked and this was the first time Kristy had a chance to do an early morning work out, as usually she was heading straight into work.  Then was the fact that the place was so big, but she was sure one of the staff had known about Roller X spending the night but didn’t think anything of it.  Roller X however, did not reply again still keeping her attacks on the punching bag.  This time Kristy was not going to take the silence for a respond as she walked over and grabbed the bag from the other side and shifted it out of Roller X’s way just as she was going for a harder punch.  This caused her to take a few involuntary steps forward in order to gain back her balance.  She then turned around looking her mother in the eye, her what was obviously sleep deprivation showing in her eyes.  Her voice however, echo’d a bit more annoyance yet desperate to continue.

-Roller X-
"Hey, what’s the big idea?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"You’re ignoring me and I asked you a question.”

-Roller X-
"Just… I need to train.”

Her annoyance earlier was starting to trickle into that desperation yet gain.  She even took another swing at the bag but Kristy again moved it out of her way causing Roller X to miss wildly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Not until you’ve answered my question.”

Roller X just pauses a moment as she straightens up and rubs the back of her neck.  Clearly it was sore for having spent more than one night in a sleeping back on the cold hard floor of this very room.  Finally, she gave a sigh as she replied.

-Roller X-
"I don’t remember your question.”

She was being honest.  Her mind had been more focused on her training and what was currently preoccupying her mind that she didn’t fully catch the question.  Kristy, though a bit annoyed, went ahead and repeated it.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I said, when was the last time you went home?”

That got a slight glazed over look in Roller X’s eyes before she began to laugh almost sarcastically yet it was clear whatever the problem was, it had to do with that.

-Roller X-
"Home? What home?  Phoenix practically kicked me out.”

Kristy could tell that, that wasn’t the entire truth of the matter.  She knew that Roller X and her friend, The Phoenix, were roommates and she was also informed on her husband cutting off the Ghouls salaries until they’ve officially returned to the active roster on the Xcellerate Roller Derby League next season.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I doubt that.  Given the circumstances, she would need help paying the rent. But that still does not answer my question.”

Roller X rolled her eyes slightly as she stood there, massaging her neck but then she just gave up.  A sigh escaped her lips as her shoulders slagged ever so much.

-Roller X-
"I… I messed up.”

Kristy rose an eyebrow at her daughter.  She was clearly having a hard time and decided to let her get whatever it was out.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Go on.”

Again Roller X sighed as she couldn’t even turn around and look back at her mother.  As she spoke she slowly walked towards the ring in the center of the room.

-Roller X-
"The Ghouls hate me now.  They give me cold shoulders and more than a few glares and insults behind my back.  Even Chill and she’s rarely angry.”

Part of where the girl got her nickname but it was something Kristy had discovered some time back as she had met Roller X’s teammates on more than a few occasions.  Roller X stopped as she reached the ring, placing a hand on the acorn and just sighed.

-Roller X-
"Me and Phoenix got into an argument… not the first one since we’ve found out about the financial problem.  The last one… well, I haven’t been back there since.  Which was right before I headed here for Father’s day.”

Roller X’s words remained melancholy as she just looked at her hand tracing the edge of the ring apron.  Her mother let go of the bag as she took a few steps closer and crossed her arms.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So you’ve been here since Father’s day.”

Roller X gives a slight nod.   After they had their father’s day celebration, Roller X had snuck in here with a sleeping bag and gym bag complete with phone and charger.  She hadn’t left the room except to grab something to eat occasionally.  Not that she said any of this aloud but Kristy was able to guess this anyways.

-Kristy Jensen-
" Just because you’re having a scrabble with your friends does not mean you should neglect proper sleep and rest.  Your look awful and smell just as bad.”

Kristy’s stern voice echo’d in her words.  Kristy knew, based on just Roller X’s mannerisms and looks that she had been training non-stop.  Kristy knew the signs all to well, as she once seen it in another.  But Roller X just shakes her head furiously as she slams her fist down onto the ring apron.  Her voice laced with annoyance but still her eyes stayed away from her mother.

-Roller X-
"You don’t understand.  This… this isn’t about self pity or burring away my sorrows.  I, I just have to win on Saturday, at all costs.  Because if I don’t, it will all of been for nothing.  Everything I’ve put my friends through, everything they will have to endure for these few months, will have been for nothing.”

-Kristy Jensen-
"It’s just one match Britney.  There’s no need to…”

Kristy’s tone was a bit less stern that it had been but to Roller X’s hear’s it need not matter as the anger welled up inside the young woman.  This time she turned around her piercing gaze glaring right through her mother.

-Roller X-
"One match?  ONE MATCH?!”

Her voice increased in volume as she began to slightly advanced towards her mother still increasing in her tone.

-Roller X-
"This is more than just ONE match.  It means everything.  You seem to forget that last time, in YOUR company, I couldn’t pull off any big wins.  Not a single thing.  Sure I came close.  Unhooked the Money-in-the-bank briefcase but failed to bring it down the structure.  I made it to the semi-finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament.  I even made it to the finals of that All American tournament, where I lost to Kelsi PARR!  Sure I got what I wanted with my second place but I already mentioned how that turned out.”

Roller X was referring to that particular tournament landed her in the previously mentioned Money-in-the-bank match due to consolation prize.  Now though, Roller X was pretty close to her mother as she was practically shouting at her.  Kristy however remained calm, a face of annoyance as her arms were crossed but she didn’t say anything, yet.

-Roller X-
" Let’s face it.  The only thing I’ve done when I was in EWE was beating a few people who HAD done something special.  But even they weren’t giving me their best.  Sure I can brag about beating White Tiger, but we all know he was underestimating me and not giving me his best that night.  And then you have Eli…. Eli whatever his last name is!  I beat him, twice in the ring and eliminated him in the rumble match.  But no one seems to care about that part.  But Eli’s gotten better since I’ve fought him those 2 times.  Have you looked at his record?  He’s WON a Rumble match And secured for himself 2 championships. ”

Roller X only took a moment as she just let out an scream in anger as she walked off and kicked the steps leading to the apron.  Not enough to do harm but enough to hurt for the moment.  She then turned around, her anger burning brighter than the pain she was feeling in her foot.

-Roller X-
" So what’s that got to say hmm?  If I can’t beat the guy I’ve defeated before.  How am I supposed to make a mark in this company?  How can I expect to even beat any of the others in High Stakes if I can’t even surpass the guy I’ve defeated two TIMES already!  And on top of that, he’s coming in, hot from his run in the Indies.  He may still be competing in them for all I know.  And What have I been doing?  Skating lapses around girls in a rink.  Sure it’s helped my endurance and speed but my power?  Then again you also have Eli with all this.  He’s been building his power, his endurance all of that.   So I have to push myself.  I HAVE to make-up for lost time.  Because if I lose, it will show that Roller X is all talk and no game.  And for all I know, they could be right….”

Roller X’s rage was already starting to settle as she leaned back and sat on the ring apron just looking down at the floor now.  

-Roller X-
"The worst part, is that I wanted this.  Not the negativity, but being back in the wrestling ring.   But it’s just not the same.  The other sports, I’ve played over the years.  It’s about being on a team, doing my part, and I do excel at doing my part.  But when it’s just me against the one other person, in a fight to see who can come out on top… I guess I’m just not as good…”

Roller X’s voice just trail’s off as she just sat there, looking down at the floor.  Her mind was filled with mixed emotions.  

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then just quit.”

The words seemed foreign to her ears as Roller X glanced up at her mother.

-Roller X-
"Quit?  I can’t quit… weren’t you even listening?”

Roller X was calmer now but she wasn’t sure what her mother was doing.  Kristy just shrugs her shoulders in reply though.

-Kristy Jensen-
" Sure you can quit.  After all, you’re friends will forgive you.  If not you can always find more.  But if you’re just going to sit there and whine because you think you’re not good enough to be more in the wrestling world, then why bother coming back?”

Roller X gave a sigh.  She knew all to well why she returned.  To scratch that itch, to get back into the sport that she craved to be apart of.  She again removed her eyes from her mother as now she was just staring past her.  Kristy took this as a sign to continue, shifting gears as she could tell she was getting to her daughter.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You see now?  You have more potential in you than you realized.   You’ve even accomplished way more than I did when I was still wrestling.  So stop with this down business.  And more specifically, stop trying to over do your training.”

What Kristy said caused Roller X to turn back to her in disbelief.

-Roller X-
"Over training?  Aren’t you the one who pushed Stealthy way past her limits, just trying to get her legs better… not to mention when you were training her for the fight with Mizore and 18."

-Kristy Jensen-
"That is completely different.  You are not your sister.”

There was that snap that Roller X was expecting.  Though, she had hoped that perhaps that she was growing more soft, or maybe she was.  But that didn’t matter right now as Roller X just rolled her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Well, what does it matter anyways?  I need to get better, and the best way to do that is to train.”

Kristy however, shook her head at her daughter’s remark. Though Kristy’s stern features were returning to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You will not be doing that, young lady.  But, if you want to continue this course of action, then you can at least do it properly.  For I will start training you.”

Roller X rose an eyebrow.  She knew what her mother’s training could entail, she’s heard all about it from Maya.

-Roller X-
"Wait, you’re saying no to me pushing myself but yes to you’re crazy a** training?”

Kristy’s eyes narrowed as the swear word that just came out of Roller X’s mouth.  However, she decided to address it later.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know where the limits are, Britney.  You with you’re blind state of needing to improve won’t know where those are.”

Roller X rolled her eyes again.  She wasn’t sure exactly what to think on the matter.  Though, she knew her mother’s training could be brutal.  But maybe that wasn’t so bad.  Then again…

-Roller X-
" What makes you think you’re training will be any good?  You trained Stealthy that one time for that one match, then to help her legs get better.”

Roller X couldn’t help but make the comment.  But Kristy was ready with a response.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And did we not win that match?  And correct me if I’m wrong, for I’m sure you were told this by Maya, but did not the doctor’s say that her recovery went faster than normal, all thanks to MY training?”

She had a point there and Roller X had to admit it.  The doctor's had Maya’s legs pegged for another half year of therapy before Maya would be able to walk without any aide.   Though there was one more thing that she believed would come up as she addressed that next.

-Roller X-
"I take it, if I don’t agree to this, I won’t have access to any of this equipment again?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"You would be correct.”

Roller.X sighed again.  Though perhaps this wouldn’t be a bad thing.  She was still sore and not been getting the sleep she needed, and who knows, maybe her mother’s training could help her.  Finally, Roller X nodded her head.

-Roller X-
"Fine, I agree.  You can train me.”

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good.”

Roller X could see the small smile of satisfaction creep Into her mother’s lips.  But Roller X put it out of her mind for now as she hoped off the ring apron and stood up to her mom.

-Roller X-
"So, what we starting with first? The bag again?   The elliptical? My moves in the ring?”

Kristy shook her head as she glanced towards the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The first thing you are going to do is go to one of the spare bedrooms and go back to sleep.  Then take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow is when the real training begins.”

Roller X just gives a nod.  She wanted to argue but her body was protesting all the more, including the bit of pain in her foot that was still left over from kicking the steps into the ring earlier.

-Roller X-
"Fine… I’ll go.”

So Roller X went over and grabbed her phone but as she was about to head out the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And take a shower before you go back to bed.  You do smell awfully foul.”

Roller X almost laughed as she went back over and grabbed her gym bag with her clothes inside before once again headed out of the room to do as she was told.  Kristy watched her before turning back and getting to her own work out for the morning.

Roller X Vs Eli Goode VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum