JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Auburn Empty Roller X Vs Auburn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:58 pm
Roller X Vs Auburn RXAuburn

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=282

-Roller X-
"I've got no strings To hold me down…”

In a slightly distorted image we see the ending of the Women’s Championship match at Summer Breakdown.  Maya And Annie were up on their feet trading blows for exhausted blows at each other.

-Justin White-
"Wait, what’s she doing out here?”

-Roller X-
"To make me fret Or make me frown…”

The image fast-forwards as we now see Roller X spinning Annie around and hitting her Cursed Skull on Annie.

-Justin White-
"“Are you serious right now?””

Roller X proceeds to set up the ladder in the ring as she gets to her sister edging her to make the climb for the belt.

-Roller X-
"I had strings But now I'm free…”

The image skips again as Roller X stares at her sister after what she just said to her.  In a swift moment she pulls her in and drops her with a Cursed Skull!

-Roller X-
"There are no strings on me.”

The scene continues to show Roller X looking over her downed sister before fizzling to static.  When it returns all we see is a darkened area and part of what could of been anything as it was to close and out of focus. Slight muffled sounds that the ear’s couldn’t quiet place were coming out from beyond as every so often it’d increase in volume.  Slowly, the camera is picked up as it’s finally able to focus on someone, this being Roller X as she sits in a area with a very low ceiling.  The angle isn’t exactly perfect either so it was hard to tell the exact demotions of the darkened area.

-Roller X-
"Why?  Why, Why, Why… that’s all I keep hearing out of people.  From my parents, to my sister, to random people who attended the Summer BreakDown or watched it on Hulu.  They all ask me that one question… and to them I say.. I am FREE!!”

Roller X stretched out in her confined space.  A little ironic actually.  Roller X then smirked as she angled the camera back to herself.

-Roller X-
"For to long I’ve been chained by the bonds that is family.  For TOO long I have done what I could to protect Maya rather it be from helping to restore her confidence in herself to beating down the bullies to show them a message that they do not mess with my sister.  But what did I get in all that?  Not a thank you.  I even elected not to ask Christy Chaos to go ahead and put me in that Women’s match when she thought I didn’t want it even if it did have an AWESOME stipulation.  But no, all this I did for her and she would rather turn to her ‘new’ family the Payne’s than accept any help from me.  So I’m done with her and I’m done playing all nice.”

Roller X smirks slightly as she lowers the camera slightly and we can catch what looked to be a few steel chairs laying down on the floor  to her right by them was possible the handle of a kendo stick but we only get a slight glance as Roller X reposition the camera to her other hand and focuses it back on herself.

-Roller X-
"You know, playing nice reminds me of someone.  Oh but who could it be?”

Roller X takes her free hand and taps her helmeted forehead a few times before she ‘remembers’

-Roller X-
"That’s right.  My good friend Auburn.  She likes to act all nice.  All sweet and cuddly and you know what?  It makes me sick.  Why?  Because the whole things an act.  She wants you to think she’s this sweet and cuddly little hugger monster but truth is she’s playing you all for a fool and I know it.”

Roller X swings around her body and as she does we see a few more glimpses of the area they are in despite the darkened light we could make out a few folding tables and even what looked to be a ladder.  As Roller X repositioned the camera we saw what could of been a black curtain as small pieces of light seemed into the area from the edges. Roller X’s feet were also kicked up as she was now laying on her stomach her front prompt up by her arms.

-Roller X-
"First of all she’s aligned herself with Annie. But Roller X that can’t possibly be true?  She’s just super nice to everyone!  And to that I say to your naive mind that if that were true, why did she save her from elimination?  And don’t believe this crap about how it was to pay her back, nah, she wanted to make sure I didn’t eliminate her friend.”

Roller X rolls her eyes as her feet lightly kicked in the air.

-Roller X-
"Don’t believe me still?  Well who really cares.  In the long run if she’s really this go happy girl who cares right?  She’ll see the reality that is this world soon enough.  But if you even THINK of calling me out and talking about how she’s from the streets and living there.  Please, don’t make me laugh.  This girl must actually like it.  Why not?  I mean with given the money we get to come out here each night, why the hell! Is she sleeping on a sidewalk when she has more than enough money to afford a place to stay.  Hell, even I could if I really wanted too.”

Roller X nods her head lightly before just shrugging her shoulders.

-Roller X-
"I guess we’ll soon find out.  After all I sent her a nice little message on the subject as well to the HSW accounting office so they’ll get it all sorted out.  Or she’ll just throw it all away.  Might even send most of it home to that little family of hers… don’t make me sick.”

Roller X’s eyes narrowed slightly as she continued to look into the camera.

-Roller X-
"Don’t waist your time Auburn.  What have they ever gotten you huh?  Your folks are gypsies after all.  I couldn’t tell you for the life of me what a Gypsy is, but from what I’ve seen of you I take it that they’re just worthless bums right?  Bums who f*** and f*** because they have so many kids.”

Roller X suddenly stopped as she held up her hand to her mouth in a mock shocked expression.

-Roller X-
"Oh I’m so sorry Auburn, excuse my language.”

Roller X only chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

-Roller X-
"But who cares about how many siblings they have.  Maybe if they’d stop with the f***ing and started applying themselves they’d actually could of afford to send you over here the right way.  Or at least teach you how to better handle your money.  Oh I can just see it now.  You running around the streets going up to anyone and anybody and handing them a 20 saying ‘will you be my friend?’ ”

Roller X laughs at her own thought.  She could just picture it.

-Roller X-
"So tonight my happy go-lucky friend it’s time for you to feel just what you will become when you finally realize that playing by the rules will get you.  Then again we already have seen a bit of that haven’t we?”

Roller X smirks as she repositions herself yet agian.  Even a small thud was heard from above her as that background noise grew a little louder.  But Roller X paid it no heed as she now sat up again with her legs crossed in front of her.  She then smirked as she raised one of her arms to the side.

-Roller X-
"Gypsy Mode Activate!  After all…”

Roller X rolled her eyes as she swung the camera around so that it was now facing her directly.

-Roller X-
"What is that even supposed to mean?  Oh that’s right.  Them Gypsies are one tough nut, they sleep with the ants in the pants and fight over some stupid family dispute.   But tell you what Auburn, if you really want to win our match… if you want to make me pay, then you are going to have to go full ‘Gypsy Auburn’.  But the fact of the matter is, you can’t even do that.  Inside that little head of your’s you’re still the same friendly gal.  I mean who and I mean WHO pulls their opponent into the ring when they are about to counted out?  That was for the World Championship Auburn!  It didn’t matter how you won, as long as you won.  Just like Maya should of done with he Women’s Championship.”

Shaking her head, Roller X continues.  But as she does, there’s the sound of muffled music coming from outside her little room.  The other noises are now going in beat to this song.

-Roller X-
"But that will always be your weakness, Auburn.  You want friends and the more friends you get, the tighter those strings around you become.  You will start to make sacrifices for those you care about, you will put aside your own dreams just to fulfill the will of the puppet master!”

The song surrounding them continues on as Roller X actually slightly looks up as a smile spreads upon her face.  She then looks back down at the camera as her smile turns into a malicious grin.

-Roller X-
"Me?  I severed those strings at Summer Breakdown.  And Gypsy mode or not, I’m COMING to tear you down.  For this is not a match, it’s beat down. And your Fate, my dear gypsy, is Sealed.”

Roller X places the camera down on the ground in front of her as she hums the final line of ‘there aren’t no strings on me’ as she turns around and crawls out underneath the current.  When the current is lifted it’s all to clear as the bright light floods the dimly lit area as what was once muffled music and noise becomes the cheers of the crowds in the MMSW arena and the song of "C'est La Vie" by B*Witched.

Roller X Vs Auburn VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Auburn Empty Re: Roller X Vs Auburn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum