JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments Empty Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:39 pm
Blitz Vs Jay and AA Vs Steel

Jay Vs Blitz

M1 Jay's up from his nap as he and Blitz square off. But Blitz hits Jay with his new finisher, Blitz Kick, out of no where. Blitz makes the cover and the ref hits the 3. M2

Match Time: 17 seconds.
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments Empty Re: Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:42 pm
Chaos AA segment

Feb 11, 2014
(the Attack)

S1 The camera's cut to show Melina was in the locker room of John Steel. John Steel had just gone to the bathroom for some reason or another. But we won't disclose what it was due to TMI reasons. Anyways, Melina was standing there, mostly waiting for John to get out. As she waited, a voice could be heard from the Shadows as it gave her a slight scare. S2

AA1 "Hello Melina. F2

S1 Melina turns around to see a figure emerge from the Shadows. That figure was ArchAngel. Melina was just about to scream when with blinding fast speed, ArchAngel hits a devastating Nightmare on Melina. ArchAngel smiles under his mask as he walks around her ready to inflict more pain on Melina. But suddenly the bathroom door bursted open as John Steel was standing there. John Quickly assessed the situation. S2

AA1 "Better keep a better eye on her." F2

S1 ArchAngel said those words as he gave a laugh before he quickly left the room before John Steel could get to him. S2

---Some time after---

(Segment right before AA/JohnSteel Match)
Same as the Segment attached to the match itself:

Steel vs. Archangel (went ahead and put the segment here to.)

S1 we head back to the ring as Jennifer Sparks is in the ring about ready to announce the match for John Steel and ArchAngel. She raised the microphone to her lips but just as she took a breath to make the announcement, the lights went out in the arena. S2

JS1 "What in the world, are we about to get an appearance from Raven?" F2

JW1 "I'm pretty sure it's just faulty wiring. Jensen sure knows how to pick them don't he." F2

S1 Ironically as he finished saying that the lights returned as we now see ArchAngel standing behind Jennifer Sparks, microphone in hand. S2

AA1 "Can it Sparks, I've got some things to say before we begin." F2

S1 Jennifer Sparks actually jumps a bit but she exits the ring anyways. ArchAngel stares at her before he looks around the arena. The crowd was heavily booing him. After all they hated this guy back when he deputed almost a year ago, and they hate him now. ArchAngel only chuckled at the reaction. S2

AA1 "Yeah I missed you too." F2

S1 ArchAngel's words were full of sarcasm as the crowd only went on to boo him more. S2

AA1 "Well I guess I can't say I care about what any of you have to say. So I'll get to what I came out here for." F2

S1 The Crowd didn't like him ignoring them like that, so the boos increased. ArchAngel only shook his head as he looked more towards the back area. S2

AA1 "Well, I'm pretty sure what I tried earlier tonight as gotten around by now. And I bet John's sitting out there thinking, 'ArchAngel, you're sure a coward for leaving when I showed up.' But I did what I set out to do didn't I? I made whiled you up and not only that but I know that you were out there, fearful from coming to the arena tonight as you knew that I'd be coming for you fiance'. You made sure that she stuck with you all that time. yet, I still showed you, just a little more of that nightmare you're feeling, when the attack came out of no where. And even after the fact, you were probably even more worried, that perhaps I'd show myself again, and maybe finish the job. Or you were an idiot and thought I was a coward." F2

S1 That actually gave the crowds initiative as they began to chant of 'Coward!'. But That only made ArchAngel laugh. He just laughed and laughed as the crowd continued the chant. Finally, they went back to booing as ArchAngel finished his laugh. S2

AA1 "You don't get it do you? either way I still win. I'm not the coward that I could of been presieved as either. I'm not afraid to bash John Steel's head in backstage before this match even begins. But that'll only put in Steel's puny mind that he's still good enough for this business, and if it was a fight in the ring he could win. That's not what I'm here to show him. I'm here to show him that despite his best efforts, he can't defeat me in this ring, and in turn it'll drive him out of this company." F2

S1 The crowds booed more. Not because they cared as much for John Steel persay, but just because they didn't like ArchAngel. But ArchAngel paid no attention to it once again. S2

AA1 "John Steel's delusions of being a great in this company will come back on him. And as they are unraveled, bit by bit, he will only continue down this Nightmare that he's on. Soon, he will realize, you can't beat the Elite." F2

S1 ArchAngel smirked from beneath his mask as "The Catalyst" by Linkin Park hits over the PA system and his entrance video goes off on the titantron. ArchAngel tosses his mike off as we also notice that his team's manager, Mr. E. had slipped in at ringside unknowingly to the others. ArchAngel then looked to Jennifer Sparks. S2

AA1 "Well... get to it." F2

S1 So Jennifer Sparks raised the mike up to her lips and went on with the introductions. S2

S1 After John Steel made it to the ring, the match began. S2

M1 The match began with John being a bit aggressive of the two, but they'd notice the lack of cheap tatics. ArchAngel, however, manages to get the upper hand early going as his calm nature trumps John as he hits him with some face paced moves like a running huricarna and one-handed bulldog. The match continues one sided until John Steel counters ArchAngel's Overcastler into a backbreaker. This shifts to a little momentum for Steel but was short lived due after ArchAngel pulls out his Unchained (Thesz Press). ArchAngel chuckles as the crowd boos. For those who remember his matches from before, they knew that Unchained lead to Nightmare. Which is exactly what happened. ArchAngel goes for the cover but Steel kickes out a 2 and a half. ArchAngel didn't seem to worried as he picked steel up and whiped him into the corner. Then he hits his Light sleeper signature move. ArchAngel jumps up to the top turn buckle ready to hit his Endless darkness. Steel gets up and ArchAngel leaps for the move, but Steel counters with a modified Steel Drop. Steel makes the cover and gets the 3 count.

Match Time: 8 minutes ?
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments Empty Re: Blitz Vs Jay Jobber & ArchAngel Vs John Steel & additional AA Segments

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:46 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum