JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon Empty Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 am
Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon RBSESteelCalista

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-27-15-jensen-sisters-vs-john-steel-calista-t1570.html#p22147490

Show: Chaos [5/27/2015]

-Roller Brawl-
"Has anyone told her yet?"

The day was Tuesday and the Jensen family found themselves at home in Albany, New York. The previous night was a big night as many matches were confirmed for WrestleMania, including the announcement of the Unification match for the Diva's Championship and the Shining Star Championship. With just that one announcement, it would only add to the stress of the green skinned girl known as Stealth Elf. After all, she already had her Shining Star Championship match to deal with and Diva's Tag Team Championship. Not to mention Maya's misery from her personal problem with Mizore. Add to that 18's threat of a possible 3rd match for the green-skinned Diva and panic attacks, this would add just that much more to her problems. However, Maya hadn't exactly been paying attention to anything else that had been going on in EWE thus her sister, wasn't sure if someone had told her about the extra match she may have.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, we haven't. Though we figured she'd of seen the announcement."

Roller Brawl shakes her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"She didn't. I didn't even see it until I was checking out what happened just a moment ago."

Kristy gave a nod of understanding as she looked to Michael who was sitting in a chair, with a tablet out with local news on it.

-Michael Jensen-
"Perhaps it's a good thing she didn't see it. A surprise like that may not have gone over well. With her current state, I wouldn't begin to understand how she'd take it."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hopefully she takes it well. She is given an opportunity to go after the highest title in her division."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah but at what price?"

Kristy gave a nod. After all it was a unification match, thus if she lost, she'd be out of her Shining Star Championship as well.

-Michael Jensen-
"Perhaps you should be the one to tell her, Roller Brawl."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You are teaming with her next week."

That actually surprised Roller Brawl. She hadn't checked on next week's card yet.

-Roller Brawl-
"Wait, you're serious?"

Another nod from Kristy as she smiled.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes, with who knows what's going on between her and Mizore, She could use some help out there."

-Michael Jensen-
"And we know about you wanting to team up with her."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well yeah. I had been working on some ideas for it. But really this is great news."

Roller Brawl seemed pretty excited about the ordeal. She had already came up with a fun name for their team up, not to mention picked out an opening theme for them. Unfortunately, the excitement dwindled down just a bit as she remembered Maya's current predicament.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, I'd best let her know."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Let us know how it goes."

Roller Brawl nods as she heads out of the room as she heads into the halls. Soon, she arrived at Maya's room as she knocks on it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey Stealthy, you in there?"

There wasn't a reply but Roller Brawl hadn't fully expected on. So she turned the knob, opening the door as she began to enter. She saw Maya on her bed looking at a Rose and a heart shaped box of chocolates. The label on the chocolates was actually in French, not that Roller Brawl knew French. Maya then looked over to Roller Brawl as she gave her a curious look.

-Roller Brawl-
"We need to talk."

Roller Brawl closed the door as she walked over and sat on the edge of Maya's bed. Maya sat up a bit as she wondered what Roller Brawl wanted to talk with her about. Roller Brawl thought on how she should bring this out. After all, she could start with the news about them teaming up, or the other match.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, WrestleMania's almost here huh?"

Wasn't her best opening line but Maya just gives her a nod as she sits up. She was even more curious about what she wanted.

-Roller Brawl-
"Have you managed to see any of Last Night's Chaos?"

-Maya Jensen-
"... No... I-I don't want all that fighting to trigger an m-memory."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I get yeah. But..."

-Maya Jensen-
"But?"

Roller Brawl looked over at the two Championship belts that Maya had displayed on a shelf in her room. She gave a sigh as she looked back to her sister.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm not sure how to exactly say this, Stealthy, but well... After your face Calista and the Diva's Championship match, there's going to be a Unification match."

Maya still seemed confused a bit. She wasn't exactly sure what a Unification match was.

-Maya Jensen-
"What's a Unification match?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well it's where they merge to titles together, or more so in your case, they'll be dropping the Shining Star Championship."

-Maya Jensen-
"WHAT!?! Th-they can't do that... Why are they stripping me of...?"

But Roller Brawl held up her hands in her defense at Maya's outburst.

-Roller Brawl-
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, they're not stripping you. Just you beat Calista then you'll be facing the winner of the Diva's Championship match. The winner gets both titles, but as said they're pretty much dropping the Shining star... But don't look at it that way. Just think, you just put that Calista in her place and you're facing for the Diva's Championship. Don't you understand what that means?"

Roller Brawl looks at her sister trying to encourage her to see this in good light. Yet, Maya's expression only drops as she nods.

-Maya Jensen-
"It means Abby becomes the 2nd Diva's Grand Slammer...."

That took Roller Brawl by surprise a bit. Not that she didn't know there was a possibility that Maya would respond negatively.

-Roller Brawl-
"How to you figure that?"

Maya just looks up at Roller Brawl as she begins to tear up.

-Maya Jensen-
"She... She already has Diva's and the TeleVixen. She just needs those two..."

Maya points over to her shelf where as previously mentioned, the Shining Star Championship and her half of the Diva's Tag team Championships sat.

-Maya Jensen-
"... And guess what, at WrestleMania she has wh-what she needs to do just that... Her team's already earned their shot at the Tag. She's already shown she can beat Mizore, and she's WAY better than I am..."

Tears began to flow down Maya's cheeks as she spoke, to many negative emotions hitting her at once with that one sentence.

-Maya Jensen-
"So if she can't beat her... How can I BEAT her?! That's even IF I somehow beat Calista... Which I won't."

Maya lowers her head and just began to cry. All she saw was a no win scenario. Roller Brawl just frowned as she shakes her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"You know there's SO many things wrong with that right? For starters, how can you say you won't be Calista? You've beaten her every single time the titles been on the line. So what makes this time any different?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Th-those were flukes...."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh no. You can't be telling me that you've beaten Calista 3 times, and each one of those were flukes. Once, you could get by with that, maybe even twice, but three times? There's no way."

Maya didn't reply to that, so Roller Brawl took that as her acknowledging it.

-Roller Brawl-
"As for Abby, well you're seem pretty confident that it will be her that faces you in the Unification match. My girl Hollie's her opponent as well as Mickie James. And I say I'm more than rooting for Hollie to win that match."

-Maya Jensen-
"... Then you should root her to beat me too..."

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes as she puts a hand on Maya's shoulders.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hollie may be a friend, but you're my sister. Ghouls and friends will come and go but when they're all gone and you're alone and your backs against the wall, you can count on me to be there for you."

Again Maya was silent but she did seem to stop crying. Finally she gave a reply.

-Maya Jensen-
"Y-you shouldn't stay for a failer like me. A-And Abby's defeated Hollie before... And she's got that huge record winning record... Never loss more than two times in a row."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, Hollie did defeat Abby one-on-one a few weeks ago. But let's say Abby does win, so what? That just means you will be the one of the few to defeat her, and even of the fewer ones who've defeated her for a title."

Maya shakes her head as the tears start flowing yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"How can you say that? I-I'm nothing. A joke. And If Mizore couldn't beat her... I'm no better than Mizore is. She's WAY better than me. She's got the blood of champions in her veins. What do I HAVE? Dad doesn't even wrestle and mom never won anything big."

-Roller Brawl-
"Bloods not everything, Stealthy. Sure Mizore's cool and very good, but let's face it, you can't say that you're no better than her. You've gained every single title that she has and you're 3 years younger than her."

-Maya Jensen-
"... She won a championship in her first match.

-Roller Brawl-
"Pleeease that was purely timing. It was a Championship Scramble match and either her dad pulled some strings or they just didn't have anyone else to join. Besides, that what did you do two years later? You were in that same match, but you were the champion and you LEFT as the champion. That merits a lot. In fact you only lost that championship because of someone posing as you. So stop saying you're not as good as Mizore."

Maya was silent again as her mind processed this information. Finally, she replied.

-Maya Jensen-
"... She doesn't look like a video game character for little kids."

-Roller Brawl-
"You keep forgetting that, this is you're person. I don't know how many times people have asked us but we're not based on those characters... they're based on us."

-Maya Jensen-
"I wasn't always like this."

-Roller Brawl-
"No, but I know you don't have all your memories but Stealth Elf was someone you strived to be, even someone you wished you were. So in some ways, that green elf on the pages were more you than you were. You were hiding in a shell of shyness and now misery. You need to embrace who you are."

-Maya Jensen-
"But Mizore..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Please, Mizore is cosplaying some Mizore Shaku-something from a Japanese anime made for teenagers. Even her snow bunnies’ thing is actually..."

Roller Brawl trailed off as she saw that wasn't helping Maya at all.

-Maya Jensen-
"... So what... I-I'm a freak, Mizore's not. I'm a STINKING LESBIAN! …And Mizore's not."

Stealth Elf began to cry again. Roller Brawl shook her head hating how much hurt her sister was in. A part of her mind though hoped that No one heard that little outburst, wouldn't do well for them to of heard that, atleast not yet. Roller Brawl gets up as she walks over to the other side of the bed as she gets back on and puts an arm around her sister's shoulders. Just letting her cry. Finally after a moment Roller Brawl spoke up yet again but it was a calmer tone.

-Roller Brawl-
"Stealthy, you're not all that you keep on thinking you are. You're stronger than what you keep telling yourself. You just can't see it yet. I just wish you could see you the way me and mom sees you. Besides, I'm going to help show you that you do have in you can win at WrestleMania, next week."

That caused Maya to raise her head slightly. What was her sister talking about?

-Maya Jensen-
"Next week?"

Roller Brawl smiles as she nods.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yep, me and you, the Jensen Sisters, will be taking on John Steel and Calista Leon."

Maya just lowers her head again at that.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Expect to lose. I can't beat them...There's no way."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yes you can, Stealthy. And this isn't a normal kind of tag match you're used to. This is a mixed tag. Meaning you have Calista all to yourself. I will more than happily take care of John. Besides, with me being Cross-brand, I can help you with Calista, but I know I won't need to. You know why?"

-Maya Jensen-
"...Why?"

Roller Brawl grins giving an extra squeeze to her sister's shoulders.

-Roller Brawl-
"Because you're Stealth Elf. Current Shining Star Champion and Diva's Tag Team Champion and future Diva's Champion and 2nd and Youngest Diva Grand Slammer."

The confidence was in Roller Brawl's voice as Maya looks at her. Roller Brawl smiles as Maya just hugs her. Perhaps, she could do it. Perhaps she could defeat Calista yet again to prove that she was a Champion.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Thank you."

Roller Brawl smiles as she hugs Maya back.

-Roller Brawl-
"That's what sisters are for, with you until the end."

Maya smiles, until she hears the chuckling of a man not far away. Her body tenses as it freezes.

-Man-
"Yes Freak. This is the Beginning of your end."

The chuckle continues as Maya's eyes glass over....

-To Be Continued-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon Empty Re: Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 am

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon Empty Re: Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:41 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: (The Partner RP) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t455-jensen-sisters-vs-john-steel-calista-leon
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum