JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon Empty Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:51 pm
Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon RBSESteelCalista

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-27-15-jensen-sisters-vs-john-steel-calista-t1570.html#p22147490

Show: Chaos [4/27/2015]

Partner Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t346-jensen-sisters-vs-john-steel-calista-leon

Jensen Sisters

The sounds of a slight swinging of a chain echoed across the barren room.  Slowly the girl regained consciousness as she could feel the aching muscles in her arm from having been hanging for so long.  Slowly the girl opened her eyes to see a dimly lit room.  Not much was seen but the girl began to wonder what was going on as her brain refused to give up any information.  After all this truly was not her room. And even if it were, why was she feeling so sore in her arms.  The young girl looks up and sees that she's actually chained by her arms hanging down.  This didn't seem right to her as she tempted to move her legs to perhaps swing up to free herself but found them also ensnared.  She looked down to see that her legs were chained to the floor preventing her to do just as she had planned.  But what was really going on.  The last thing she remembered was....  Then it all came flooding back.  The misery, the video, the feeling of someone grabbing her pressing the chloroform to her mouth and nose.  It all came back as she remembered.  Quickly she tried struggling in her chains to try and free herself.  Even letting out a yell.  There wasn't a response and the chains were just too tight.  Finally, she decided to try yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"HELP!"

No response from anything but suddenly, she could hear the slightest of creaks from within the room.  There was a chuckle before a man's voice began to speak.

-Man-
"There's no need for that.  No one can hear you."

That voice sent a shiver down Maya's spine.  The tone was not menacing or creepy, but with the sound of taking pleasure in what he was doing.  As Maya continued to struggle she yelled at the man.

-Maya Jensen-
"What do you want with me?  Let me go!"

The man just chuckles as he walks into Maya's point of view. With a grin on his face.  Little did Maya know, that the face of this large muscular man would be the stuff of nightmares for her, in weeks to come.

-Man-
"What do I want with you?  Simple really.  I've seen you prancing around in your little disgusting get-up on the television.  I've seen how you weaseled your way into a sport that you have no part in.  I've even read up on you and quite frankly, I find you to be pathetic, even worse than worthless."

The words the man spoke cut into Maya as she began to cry.  She had already been feeling bad about herself.  Though the man continued to walk closer, slowly though as he continued to talk.

-Man-
"You're just a Freak, both outside and inside.  No wonder Mizore does not want to be with you.  She's not a lesbian after all."

That comment made Maya's eyes open wide as she looked to the man with shock and confusion.

-Maya Jensen-
"h-How do you know about that?"

The man just chuckled as he took another step closer.

-Man-
"You'd be surprised at what all I know.  All the fun little secrets your little federation holds.  All of them locked away, but not as much as you'd thought.  Which you like to know which ones of your little pals are fakes?  The ones who act all tough on camera but that's all it is, it's all an act."

Maya just shakes her head. She knows about that.  Not that some of their stings still didn't hurt.  The man just shrugs as he's now within arm’s length of Maya.  His grin only spreading.

-Man-
"Oh but that is not why we're here.  I'm here to break you, Maya Marie Jensen.  I'm going to make you wish you never set foot in that wrestling ring. And do you want to know why?"

Fear spread into Maya as she had no idea what this man would do to her.  But was it all just an act?  Perhaps this was some promo that someone didn't inform her of. She looked around but she didn't see any cameras or camera crew.  That only increased her own fear as she looked back to the man shaking her head in response to his question.  That only increased that grin on his face.

-Man-
"Because I love to hurt people. I love to break down people until they show their true colors to me.  Then I end them."

The Man chuckled yet again and that made Maya struggle all the more to get lose.  She was scared of this man and she had to get away.  But the chains were too tight, she wasn't going anywhere.

-Man-
"So yes Freak.  This is the beginning, of your End."

The man chuckled again before slamming his fist into Maya's midsection, knocking the wind right out of her.  But He didn't stop there as he slammed his other fist and before long he was using Maya as a punching bag.  Maya yelled out but it was no use as the man seemed to know exactly where to hit to cause as much pain as possible.  Maya tried to get out but it was still no use as all she could really do was scream and try and bare the punches.

-Man-
"What's the matter freak?  Is this not what you're used too?  Are you not used to being beat on knowing that there's nothing in your own power to stop it?"

The man sunk yet another fist into Maya causing her to yelp in pain again.

-Man-
"Just ask your friend Calista.  She knows that you didn't really beat her.  No, a freak like you couldn't even go toe to toe with a fan without having to cheat.   That's how much of a sore excuse of your existence is.  You bring nothing, nothing, to the table but problems."

The man hits Maya's already aching arms with a chop causing them their pain to extend.  Maya couldn't do anything but yell and scream but even that was getting harder to do with each new blow.

-Man-
"Then there's that sister of yours, Can you imagine the pain you caused her when you just disappeared.  How hard she wanted to find you."

That one got to Maya as she actually tried to defend herself as her tired body let out its response.

-Maya Jensen-
"That's not..."

But a smack from the Man's open palm shut her up causing her to cough up some blood.

-Man-
"It was your fault.  You were the one who let yourself become vulnerable.  Just like when I took you from that arena.  If you claim to have such great skills in ninjitsu, how could you not know I was coming up behind you?  I'll tell you why, because you let your emotions cloud up your judgement.  Boo-hoo I'm such a weak pathetic girl and my crush doesn't want me.  Save the sob story."

He punches her again in the gut as Maya yells out.

-Man-
"Of course, no one wants you.  You're a freak after all.  You don't deserve happiness.  Only thing you deserve it this right here."

This time he closes his fists together hitting her with a two handed upper cut.  Maya grunts out as she spits out more blood, even a slight cut appearing on her chin where the man connected.

-Man-
"Just remember that Freak.  This and everything that you will receive in the next few days, is exactly what you deserve."

The man gives a short laugh as he hits Maya with a flurry of punches each one harder than that last.  Finally, he ends with a sidekick to the mid-section causing Maya to swing back a little on her chains.  The man just looks at her with a smirk on his face as she begins to cough up more blood.  The man finally lifts her head up and grins as he gets face to face with her.

-Man-
"Oh what fun we will be having."

He chuckled as he let go of Maya's head, allowing it to slump down as he walks over to another side of the room leaving Maya rest for the moment.

Monday Night Chaos was upon us again as this time it was taking place in Birmingham England.  The show was already underway as the crowds were treated to some spectacular matches.  Backstage things were going around like normally.  As for the locker room, with the label: Jensen Sisters, currently the two of them were in there as Roller Brawl was going over a few last minute instructions with Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Remember, if you need a rest or anything at all just tag me in."

Stealth Elf nods to her sister. Not that she didn't already know this but Roller Brawl was feeling a bit over protective for that one moment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, aside from that we're going to go out there and have some fun.   Calista and Leon won't stand a chance."

Stealth Elf shrugs at that comment.  She hadn't been getting better over the week.  True they had practiced some but they had to stop multiple times due to a panic attack setting in.  But Roller Brawl was still confident they could get the job done.  But as Roller Brawl was just about to say something else, there was a knock at the door.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hey, it's Hellen.  Care to try for an interview?"

Roller Brawl glances over to Stealth Elf who nods.  After all with Roller Brawl there it would be easier, not to mention that they'd be interviewing both of them at a time so if Stealth Elf was struggling with something or another attack hit, Roller Brawl could cover for her.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, come on in."

Roller Brawl skates over to her sister so they were side by side as Hellen and a cameraman came into the room.  She smiled at them as she get into position looking at the camera.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hellen here for my 2nd week in a row, giving an exclusive live interview, with me here are Roller Brawl and Stealth Elf."

-Roller Brawl-
"The Jensen Sisters."

Roller Brawl interjected as Hellen looks at her.

-Hellen Martin-
"Jensen Sisters?  You thinking of making your team up permanent?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Permanent, not entirely.  Just when we team we have a name and entrance theme.  Besides, Mizore was a part of two teams, both the Experience and the Frost Elfs for a while."

Stealth Elf glances off to the side at the mention of Mizore's name.

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah. Though I figured her time with them as a team was over.  But I see your point.  Though Speaking of Mizore, She's going to be facing Joker Eli tonight."

That got Stealth Elf's attention as she quickly looked to Hellen.

-Stealth Elf-
"Wait, what?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Mizore's going to be facing Joker Eli.  It's gotten quiet the buzz in the locker room.  Her father even tried to attack Eli with a steel chair."

Stealth Elf mouthed an 'oh' before the down trodden look returned to her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"... W-what's that have to do with us though?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Well she is your Tag Team partner, but I bring it up as there's been mentions of rather you will be accompanying Mizore to the ring during that match."

Stealth Elf actually shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No... Mizore don't need me.  She can handle him."

-Hellen Martin-
"What if she can't? Or Joker Eli tries to do something?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Please, Mizore's got that clown.  And if Something DOES happen, not only would he have to deal with White Tiger rushing to the ring, I will guarantee I'll give him my ten cents when we face in Money-In-The-Bank.  Trust me, his new found clown founding does not scare or intimidate me.  After all how many times have I beaten him?"

-Hellen Martin-
"At least 3 times to my count."

-Roller Brawl-
"Exactly.  And in Money-In-The-Bank my hands won't be tied by Disqualification.  So he tries something, he will regret it 10 ways till Sunday."

Hellen gives a nod as Stealth Elf was glad Roller Brawl took over in that.  She wasn't sure how much she wanted to talk about that.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, speaking of that there's been another rumor going around, that Android 18 will be trying something to try and get her Mother/Daughter match at WrestleMania.  What if she tries to do something during the match?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I'm ready for her. She won't be getting the drop on me again.  So she wants to try and hurt Stealthy, she'll have to go through me.  And that's the thing too.  18 says she's some spoiled child who whines and whines until she gets her way, well she may not take no for an answer but rather my mom will just think of some punishment for her, I'm not afraid to drop her. In fact if she WANTS to team up with Mizore for WrestleMania then I say I'll take them both on.  I'm sure the Ghouls will be ready to fight her."

-Hellen Martin-
"The ghouls?"

Roller Brawl gives her a wink.

-Roller Brawl-
"More on that later. But my challenge has been set.  18 can take it how she wants."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right.  So speaking of matches at WrestleMania, tonight you will be facing two of your opponents.  Calista Leon, who will be challenging Stealth Elf for her Shining Star Championship, and John Steel who you will be one of your opponents in the Money-in-the-Bank match."

Roller Brawl looked to Stealth Elf to see if she wanted to say something.  So Stealth Elf took a breath as she looked the camera but then shook her head.  She wasn't sure what to say any more as her emotions were conflicting with her possible resolve.  So Roller Brawl took it from there.

-Roller Brawl-
"Which really, how do you think this will turn out?  I've already shown I can beat John Steel."

Roller Brawl looked to Stealth Elf to enter in there.  Stealth elf nodded as she knew Roller Brawl wanted to help her get her confidence back, so she might as well start by saying some facts.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... and I've defeated Calista 3 times that I can remember off hand."

-Roller Brawl-
"But that's not all Hellen.  I want you to look at Calista and Steel and tell me what kind of chemistry do they really have?  Honestly, one's half way crazy and the other doesn't want anything to get in his way to accomplish his goal.  That includes if little miss Leon's antics gets annoying and he believes she can't get the job done.  Seriously, Steel's only showing that he's a one man wrecking ball that doesn't work well with others.  So they how can you really expect them to get along."

-Stealth Elf-
"... A-and me and Roller Brawl are sisters... been together for long time... though I don't remember alot of..."

That self-doubt was eating at Stealth Elf again so Roller Brawl interjected again.

-Roller Brawl-
"Which won't matter anyways, me and Stealthy are a team and I can depend on her and she can always depend on me.   So really, we'll be showing Steel and Calista what they already know. That at WrestleMania they will lose yet again."

-Stealth Elf-
"So don't blink."

-Roller Brawl-
"For your fate is sealed."

Stealth Elf gives a small smile which she hadn't in a while.  She really liked that catch phrase and it just gave her a bit more confidence.  Hellen also nods her approval as she looks to the camera.

-Hellen Martin-
"There you have it folks.  Tune in soon for their match. Until next week."

The cameraman gives the cue that the interview's over as Hellen turns to them both.

-Hellen Martin-
"Glad you're doing better Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf gives her a confused look but Hellen just smiles.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hey last time you didn't make it through the interview but this time you did.  So every little bit goes a long way.  Anyways I have some other matter to attend to.  So take care."

Stealth Elf nodded as Hellen and the cameraman left.  Roller Brawl turned to her sister and smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"See, what'd I say?  You're getting better and better all the time."

Stealth Elf smiled again as she nods as they went to get the finishing touches ready before they had their match.

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon Empty Re: Jensen Sisters Vs John Steel & Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:52 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum