JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 pm
Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon EWERumble2015-CalistaSE

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-shining-star-championship-t1432.html#p22144925

Show: EWE Rumble 2015 [2/22/2015]

(Note: Read this RP BEFORE the Diva's Tag Match on the same show)

A small chill ran through the air in the trainer's room causing a few of its occupants to give a small shudder.  One of the occupants, was the EWE trainer as he was checking on the green skinned diva known as Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf though just sat there giving the doctor a blank stare.  Despite how exhausted and tired she was feeling, she hadn't actually slept in a day or two. Not since the incident.  Stealth Elf continued to sit there as Roller Brawl came into the room, as Mizore had left for her match.  Roller Brawl gave Stealth Elf a worried look before she looked to the trainer.

-Roller Brawl-
"How is she doc?"

The trainer paused slightly as he straightened up.  He pinched his forehead with his thumb and index finger before replying.

-EWE Trainer-
"She seems to be a glutton for punishment.  With some of these injuries, and her over all exhaustion, she should not have been competing tonight.  She could have been severely hurt."

Roller Brawl gives a nod as she glances over to her sister, frowning deeply.  She knew exactly what it was that caused this.  It bothered her so much but she hadn't told anyone yet. She was just hoping that Stealth Elf would wise up and stop.  But didn’t seem like she was.  The trainer went back to work as he bandaged a few places, even reapplying some gaze wraps to Stealth Elf's hands.  As he did this another person entered the room, this time it was Kristy Jensen, Stealth Elf's mom.  She had a mix reaction on her face.  Part of it was a stern mother who was angry that her daughter was acting so foolish as to compete in a match in the condition she had been, and then refuse treatment from the trainer.  The other part was that of concern as she didn't enjoy seeing Stealth Elf in the condition she was in.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I have half a mind to strip you of your number one contendership, Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf looked to her mother, her eyes still had that blank look but it had a bit more of a reaction from them.  Seemed she didn’t want that.  Kristy then looked to the trainer as he seemed to have finished up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What do you think?  Will she be fit to compete?"

-EWE Trainer-
"If the Rumble was next week, I'd recommend the she doesn't.  However, as long as she takes the next week to recover and not overdue her training the following week, she should be fine.  Though I still recommend against her having two matches, but that would be up to you."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Thank you."

The trainer gives her a nod before collecting his things and heading to another area.  Kristy then turns her attention back to Stealth Elf, though Stealth Elf's eyes had drifted away.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What do you say?  Do you want your two matches?"

Stealth Elf didn't reply right away.  She just continued to avert her eyes from her mother.  Did she want them?  Would it be better for her to just only have one?  Should she...?  No.  That was not what Stealth Elf wanted, at least that's what she thought as a cruel laughter entered her brain, one of someone she knew but wish she didn't.  That voice scared her, even though it was just a voice, it reminded her of what came with that voice.  She couldn't bring herself to even resist or even disappoint that voice.  For disappointment came consequences, horrible consequences.  And with those came the nightmares that she had been having when she was able to sleep.  So she knew what she needed to do.  She had to put on a brave face, show that it wasn't bothering her.  For if she let it show, the voice would know, she always knew.

-Stealth Elf-
"Y-yes.  I want both matches.  I-I can't let Mizore down, we are champions.  We need to stay champions."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And the other?  I can easily appoint another competitor for Calista."

-Stealth Elf-
"No, I... I can handle both.   Besides, last Pay-per-view Me and Mizore got back our Tag Titles and I defeated that imposter."

-Roller Brawl-
"You know it was partially because she got distracted by mom, Stealthy."

Stealth Elf only gave a sigh.  She couldn't back down from either match.  If she did, what the voice would do to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... So.  I-I've gone countless pay-per-views where I've had to do multiple matches.  I..."

Stealth Elf began to cough. The coughing lasted a bit and only got worse.  Roller Brawl tried to go over to put an arm on her but she held up a hand as a signal for her to stay back.  Roller Brawl frowned but stopped as Stealth Elf finished her hacking before she lowered her hand.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can do it... l-like the doc said, I j-just need some rest."

There was a moment of silence before Kristy finally spoke.  You could tell in her voice she'd rather this gone a different way but she stayed pretty stern about it.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Fine, so for the next few days you'll do nothing but rest.  Not even a promo, Understood?"

-Stealth Elf-
"What about Valentine's Day? I-I wanted to..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Fine.  But until then if you do anything, Calista will find herself facing someone else."

Stealth Elf nodded she understood.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good.  Roller Brawl will be keeping an eye on you till then."

Stealth Elf gave another tiresome nod.  She probably could of fallen asleep right there but something in her head was keeping her from doing so.  Kristy then walked out of the room as Roller Brawl looked at Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Stealthy, I'm going to go get my gear and bring it here.  Get some rest."

Roller Brawl skated out as Stealth Elf nodded and laid back.  Perhaps it was time to get some rest.  She closed her eyes but before she was able to nod off, the one whose voice was in Stealth Elf's head came into the room.

-Android #18-
"Typical that I find you in here."

Stealth Elf's eyes darted straight open as she heard Eighteen's voice.  A shutter went through her brain as she tempted to straighten up. She couldn't show weakness.  There was consequences for it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Wh-What do you want?"

Stealth Elf flinched at her own stuttered voice. She shouldn't have done that.  Android Eighteen only smirks.

-Android #18-
"I came in here to let you know, our next session will be early on the 15th.  Don't keep me waiting."

Android Eighteen gave another smirk before exiting the room.  Stealth Elf watched her go dreading what that day would bring.  She finally sat back but she couldn't sleep now, not with what laid ahead for her.

A single camera began to film as a beautiful Park was captured in its lenses.  That camera panned around this park, catching all the people walking through or doing some other leisurely activity.  All in all it was a peaceful seen as it continued to pan around till it rested on a single tree standing tall on a bed of grass.  As the camera takes in this tree it begins to pan downward until we begin to see someone sitting down at the base of the tree.  The one doing so was Stealth Elf as she sported her forest ninja outfit that she has worn to just about every match she had taken.  However, the look on her face showed she had something on her mind as she leaned back against the tree, hands down at her sides and legs spread out in front of her.  She didn't even seem to notice the camera gazing at her at first but she began to speak but didn't glance towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Come a little closer if you will."

Her tone was low as the camera began to zoom closer to Stealth Elf's face until her entire head filled the camera's view.  Stealth Elf seemed to wait until she was sure the camera was where she wanted before looking straight to the camera.  A slight narrowing in her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"I want you to take a good look at this face Calista.  Go on, I'll give you a moment."

Stealth Elf paused giving her intended viewer time to look.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now tell me what do you see here?  What most people would call a freak right?  So what makes you think that it's YOU who's had it the hardest here in EWE?"

Stealth Elf rose to her feet slightly irritated actually.  With this though we get a view of her still bandaged hands.

-Stealth Elf-
"You think that this is make-up I applied to my own skin?  No it was some kind of plastic surgery that some maniac forced me to go through.  So at the end of the day, this stuff doesn't come off no matter how much I had wished it would.  But you seem to have problems believing in things that don't seem normal in your book. Probably even say yourself that it's not possible to change one's skin color permanently.  But look at Michael Jackson.  I'm pretty sure he wasn't always so white."

Her hands shook slightly but it was just her aggravation boiling over and she made sure not to squeeze her hands, the burns weren't fully healed yet.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then there's about my ninjitsu training.  Yes I've had training in it, does that mean I'm the best at it?  No I'm not in fact, so you can get your facts right, my training was cut short after I had chosen telling my sensei the truth about what I'm doing here.  And believe me it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but I guess I just couldn't live with that lie any more."

Trailing off slightly as a memory of that night popped into her head.  Sad thing was she hadn't even seen Sensei Daisuke since that night.  Perhaps she could head out there some time and at least let him know things were going well for her.  Of course, that reminded her of another of her problems.

-Stealth Elf-
"My looks weren't exactly the only things I've had to deal with in EWE.  After all how would you like it if you had no memory of who you were?  So you have to know that I was in a strange place, with no one I really knew.  And with those strangers came Grace Moreti, the woman who at every chance she had, tried to kick me out of this place.  However..."

A sigh escaped Stealth Elf's lips as her aggravation subsided.

-Stealth Elf-
"I shouldn't really be trying to compare my struggles and yours.  We've still both worked hard to get to where we are.  Yet we still have differences.  See we both have baggage when it comes to our struggles but why do you find the need to be so arrogant after you've obtained your goal?  Seriously I haven't let being the Diva's Tag Team championship go to my head, and I still find myself awestruck sometimes when I see that title and that I'm its holder.  Yet you claim to be the best Shining Star Champion of all time and when you let your arrogance get to you like that, how are you any better than the ones who treated you so badly when you were striving to achieve it?"

A serious yet passionate tone flowed from Stealth Elf's lips.  Being a Champion meant more to her than what you'd know.

-Stealth Elf-
"The Shining Star Championship should be a real honor to obtain.  Yet, when you say that you define the championship and the championship defines you, I can't get behind that fully.  See, I've always seen it to where the Championship should define a person as the one who holds it should have a level of greatness.  Not in just skills and abilities but in character as well.  And while you hold that championship it should be what rubs off on you to make you a better person.  And with all that said, you should never let yourself define the championship.  It should define itself."

Stealth Elf gives a solemn nod.  The camera begins to zoom out a little more to put her more in frame before she takes a few steps away from the tree.

-Stealth Elf-
"I do wonder what you think exactly of that title you now hold.  After all I heard countless times where you said that it was the title that you wanted most.  That it was something special.  Next thing I hear it's now the Diva's Championship that you want most in the world.  Not that I think its bad thing for someone to strive harder, I just find it odd about the change in tune.  Especially, that you're now saying that you'll do anything to get that Diva's Championship shot, even as far as staking your career on it.  Though I guess that's no surprise.  I know a bit about the lengths you'd go to get a title match when you practically butt in to me and my partner's Diva's Tag Title match.  Yet you know that brings up something else entirely."

Stealth Elf pondered something for a brief moment as she walked back to the tree and leaned against it.

-Stealth Elf-
"You know, you've been involved in just about every title match I've had.  Well the first time I went for it.   First it was the Televixen Championship as I won that off you.  Then the already mentioned Diva's Tag Team Championship that you traded your Televixen rematch clause to get.  And now here we are, about to cross that championship path yet again.  So, rather its fate, destiny, or some coincident that has brought us to this Championship round, I should need to remind you but keep a good eye on the Shining Star Championship, for like with the other two times, if you blink..."

A smile crosses Stealth Elf's eyes before suddenly she vanished.  Yet the camera noticed something carved into the tree she had been leaning on.  So it zoomed in, until the words "Stealth Elf, You're new Shining Star Champion" were legible.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it."

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t253-leo-vs-cliff-morgan
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum