JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

ArchAngel Vs John Steel Empty ArchAngel Vs John Steel

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:29 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-10-14-john-steel-vs-ArchAngel-t900.html#p22099073

Show: Chaos [2/10/2014]

-???-
"So John Steel has returned huh?"

The feed began to show that of a dark room. The voice was actually coming from someone in the darkness of said room. Who exactly said it? Well you were about to find out as a figure stepped closer to the camera. This person wore a black outfit along with a black mask and white lensed goggles. Those who hadn't seen Anniversary X, then they'd probably be clueless as to who this is. But he's actually a returning Superstar by the name of ArchAngel. And he's one of the Elite.

-ArchAngel-
"I come back to this company and they put me in a match against that looser. I guess the current management still doesn't understand what's about to happen. But that's fine. I get the pleasure of facing John Steel."

ArchAngel looked like he was serious for a moment before he finally bursted out in laughter.

-ArchAngel-
"Who am I kidding. John Steel is a wash up never was. But I will find pleasure in taking him out and showing him just that. You see, John, I think you're nothing but a joke. Why? Because you think you have all this skill yet time and time again you've failed."

ArchAngel continued to laugh. He just thought John Steel was so laughable.

-ArchAngel-
"You're not as good as you think you are. And you're constantly complaining about it. Going on and on about how there's the circle of Undisputed Champions. Well, I'll give you that. But you aren't the one to be able to break that circle John. So I'm telling you right now, pack up your bags and leave this time for good, or you'll be facing a beat down that you won't recover from."

ArchAngel chuckled as just then the view looked like it was starting to fade. In fact it was fading.

-ArchAngel-
"What the h*ll do you think you're doing? I'm not finished yet!"

The fade stopped as it went back to full focus. ArchAngel had crossed his arms in annoyance to what had just happened.

-ArchAngel-
"Did you really think that this was just going to be some short-*ss promo so that Johnny boy could just walk all over me in that match? Sure it was good enough or me in the past When I said a small little piece on Jacob Alexander and Anya Makarov then whooped both their *sses in that ring. But the truth was that's all I needed to do. But John Steel deserves a bit more than that. So John I ask you, something I'm sure that you'll bring up in what ever promo or talking you do, but do you know why I wear a mask?"

ArchAngel paused giving his opponent time to ponder on the question and even come up with a possible solution.

-ArchAngel-
"If you remember back then John, I didn't wear a full mask like I do now. Not that I'm scared or a pathetic looser like yourself so that I hide my face. No the truth is that I wear a mask because this is the face I want my victims to see, right before I take them down. The concept is simply that I want their imagination to run wild. For when they see this mask, it hides the distiquishing marks of a human. They see the unknown, and everyone fears the unknown."

ArchAngel grins from behind his mask as he takes a step closer to the camera, making sure his mask fills the view.

-ArchAngel-
"See, Johnny boy, I am a TRUE nightmare. You know exactly what I'm talking about. For you know that when you're asleep in your bed and you seem to be running from something. You don't know what it is but you know you need to escape. You must run or it will get you. That thing in your nightmare, is me. You fear me for you know that deep down, I will be the one to DESTROY YOU!"

ArchAngel's words increased violently in volume for those last two words. A thin smile went across his lips but still it could not be seen. For instead all the camera saw was the lifeless stair of the mask.

-ArchAngel-
"Your nightmare continues on Chaos John Steel. For it will be my absolute pleasure to show you why I'm an Elite. And you're simply a pitiful excuse for a wrestler. In fact, you constantly even get your facts wrong in this company. I still remember watching some of your first words in the company. You thought that the General Manager that shares your first name cares for his sister? That he was going to keep out the big stars from Christy's little gauntlet because he wanted her to stay champion. It made me laugh just how stupid and unknowledgable you were. Especially seeing how much you made a fool of yourself voicing those opinions aloud being so sure of yourself."

ArchAngel laughed as he remembered what happened back then.

-ArchAngel-
"But that wasn't all now was it? For on another Chaos you dared to claim that Alessandro was something he wasn't. And how'd that treat you when you rushed in there blindly without the proper intel? You lost, but hey that's John Steel for you. He's got a big mouth but can't back it up."

ArchAngel chuckled as the camera zooms out on him now showing from his waist up. ArchAngel was looking towards the camera now as his chuckle ended. A more serious tone from him.

-ArchAngel-
"I want to show you something John. I'm going to show you a true nightmare for you, as you'll see just how much you can't win. How you might ask? I'm going to get you fire up. And what's the one thing that can fire you up more than anything? That's with attacking your stupid little b****."

ArchAngel smirked as he could just image John Steel's reaction to calling his lady friend that name.

-ArchAngel-
"You think the last time she was attacked was bad. You just wait til I get ahold of her. For I'll break every single bone in her body, from the cracking open her skull, to snapping her smallest toe on her foot. Don't think I can do it? Just go ahead and bring your b**** to the ring, or better yet leave her in the back. For there's no where she can hide to get away from me."

ArchAngel gave an evil chuckle. But he wasn't finish yet.

-ArchAngel-
"I'm going to leave your B**** in a body cast and every time she hears my name, a chill will go down her spine. For she'll remember what I did to her. Then once I've finished with her, I'm going to have my match with you. Oh I'm sorry, it won't be a match. No it'll be nothing short of a Nightmare for you. All that pent up anger and aggressive from not just what I'll do to that b**** of yours but from all the constant failers and losses, won't get you anywhere. In fact it'll blind you. But soon that anger will start turning into fear as you realize you can't fight in the darkness that has surrounded you. And when you're sore excuse of a body is dumped into a bed next to your b**** you'll have that same fear as she does."

ArchAngel grinned as he then took a step back so now he was half hiding in the darkness of the room.

-ArchAngel-
"Just remember Steel. This isn't personal, this isn't even business. It's all pleasure. As I truly take pleasure in wiping the company of you. You told White Tiger last year to learn his place. Now John Steel it's time for you to learn yours. So welcome to your Nightmare Steel. For once you enter, you'll never leave."

ArchAngel begins to laugh a cold hard laugh as he slips into the darkness of the room. His laughter now echoing through out the place as now the view fades. This time completely.

-Scene 2-

In the Coleman Coliseum halls, one particular individual is leaning against the wall hiding in the shadows. As he does this he happens to have out his cell phone as he was watching a video. This particular individual was ArchAngel. The video he was watching, was John Steel's promo. When the promo had ended ArchAngel brought up the camera portion of his phone and aimed it at himself. Then he began to record.

-ArchAngel-
"Seems that John Steel still is a bit clueless. But that's John for you. He doesn't seem to really pay attention to the ones he's truly facing, then goes on to make whatever little thing that pops into his head."

ArchAngel places one foot against the wall as he speaks.

-ArchAngel-
"For starters John, I don't continue to speak to try and verify that I can beat you. I already know that I can beat you. The fact that I saw these things is because I'm working on getting into that little mind of yours. I want you John to see me and fear. Sure that could be very well accomplished simply by not saying another word. But I'm not like my former mentor. I want my victims to know that their fear as a voice, and it will laugh at whatever it is they try to do."

ArchAngel takes the liberty to laugh right then and there. To further showcase is point and to just show that he can. Then his laughter fades as he continues on.

-ArchAngel-
"Have you ever heard of of a banshee? Well there's been many different lores that follows them, but there was one that stuck out to me the most. See, not only was the banshee a horrifying and fearsome creature. They also had the power to see just what it was that their prey feared most. Then they'd speak of it. They'd get that fear into their prey so that when their fear got to them, getting down deep into their minds. Then, and only then was when the Banshee finally kills it's prey."

ArchAngel smiles cruelly behind his mask. He then stands up from where he had been leaning against the wall.

-ArchAngel-
"I'm am just like that banshee John. I prey on your weaknesses and your fears. And it's so nice that you have some good ones. Including the death of your sister, Nancy. Where did I find out that name? Since you didn't seem to mention it in your little promo. But not like it's that hard to find out someone's family history. And, unlike you, I do my research. Like how you think this is my first match here in EWE. But if you'd of done a little bit of research, or even cared to notice the other people who had matches a year ago, you'd of notice my name on the card 3 times. Two of those times I faced complete no bodies and I defeated them with ease. The last time, I didn't even show for my match, Why? Well no reason to give up all about myself now is there."

ArchAngel chuckled.

-ArchAngel-
"You see John, you see what a little bit of research could of revealed to you? But you prefer to go into this match blind. And even call me your friend. Ha, I'm not your friend John. I'm your worse Nightmare."

ArchAngel laughed a blood curling laugh.

-ArchAngel-
"You said this is going to be a war John. But you have no idea who your enemy is. I on the other hand no allot more about you, and since you wanna War with the darkness all around you. You'll find yourself in a much bigger nightmare than what you already find yourself in."

ArchAngel smiled under his mask again as he began to walk down the hall. There wasn't really anyone around at the moment.

-ArchAngel-
"I told you that I'm going to put that b**** of yours in the hospital. And all you got to say is that it's an empty threat? No, John, I don't make empty threats. When I say I'm going to do something. I mean what I say. So John, go ahead let your guard down. or even leave Melina alone for just one second. And you'll return to see her in pain and misery."

ArchAngel continued to walk down the hall yet it was still so strange that no one was around. But ArchAngel either didn't seem to notice, or perhaps he knew exactly why and that's why he wasn't bothered.

-ArchAngel-
"So after I put your b**** in the hospital, I think I'll go give a visit to your sister, Kendra Steel. Maybe even bring a small present with me. Perhaps some crack, Cocaine? Or which ever is to her liking."

ArchAngel gives off another laugh. How he enjoys making his enemies get that anger derived from their fears, or their need to protect their loved ones.

-ArchAngel-
"Maybe I can do something else for her. Maybe I could f*** her so bad that I turn her back straight. You'd like that, right?"

ArchAngel stopped as he smirked. Clearly enjoying what he was saying and he wasn't afraid for one second to implement any of it.

-ArchAngel-
"See John, when you go to war with me, things don't just stay in that ring. I bring it straight to the home front. Right to your front door. But the fun part is, there's not a single thing you can do to retaliate, except maybe try to attack me."

ArchAngel let out another laugh.

-ArchAngel-
"Go ahead, try it. Try attacking any member of the Elite. See where that leads you. For even if you did managed to really hurt any of them, all I'd do is sit back and laugh. For quiet the contrary, I couldn't care about what happens to any of them."

ArchAngel smirks again. He knew that John Steel only had one option if he truly wanted to try and 'get back at him' but he knew that it'd end in failer.

-ArchAngel-
"What about my old partner Raven? Same story. So you see John, there's no one I care about. You may think that's a bad thing or call it arrogance. I call it giving my victims nothing over me. Which is what I like since I'm not here for love, I'm here to cause pain and suffering to those around me. Why? Because I find much pleasure in doing it."

ArchAngel stops in front of someone's locker room as he's ready to say his final piece.

-ArchAngel-
"John Steel, you're going to give me a war. But I, am giving you a nightmare. And you'll soon find out John. You can't fight this nightmare."

ArchAngel stares into the camera on his phone as he zooms it in to his face before he finally ends the recording. ArchAngel then looks to the locker room he's at as he puts away his phone. He goes up to it and silently enters the room so much that not even the current occupant realizes he's entered.

ArchAngel then makes his way slowly to the occupant but he stays hidden as his training in stealth was vast. Eventually he gets behind the occupant as he gives a smile. He then says one line to the unsuspecting person.

-ArchAngel-
"Hello Melina."

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

ArchAngel Vs John Steel Empty Re: ArchAngel Vs John Steel

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:29 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum