JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

ArchAngel Vs Anya Makarov Empty ArchAngel Vs Anya Makarov

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:26 am
ArchAngel Vs Anya Makarov AngelAnya

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-15-13-archangel-vs-anya-makarov-t50.html#p22040331

Show: Chaos [4/15/2013]

*We open up to Monday Night Chaos at the American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX. As the the fans cheering for anticipation at what will be happening next. But those cheers quickly turned to boos as "The Catalyst" by Linkin Park hits over the PA system. It wasn't long before ArchAngel steps out from the current and onto the stage. It was hard to tell his facial expression as his ever present mask over the lower part of his face was concealing his mouth. If you looked into his eyes you would notice a slight grin to them. Though what he was grinning at couldn't be told. So after standing there a moment he made his way down to the ring. Along the way people in the audience called him out with things like "You suck", or just a boo in general. ArchAngel paid no attention to any of them as he passed them eventually reaching the ring. He then walked up the steel steps and proceeded to enter the ring. This time though he didn't need to ask for a microphone as one was already there in the ring towards the center. So ArchAngel knelt down and picked it up. But he didn't rise from his squatted position just yet as he brought the microphone to his mouth.*

-ArchAngel-
"Another Night, another match. And once again, you people act as if you matter. Sure you got those out there that say they are driven by the cheers and electricity you provide but if you think about it, it's pretty pathetic."

*ArchAngel raises up to his feet.*

-ArchAngel-
"They talk to you with their fancy words, tell you exactly what you want to see. Rather it's taking out the bad guy, or making you laugh, or whatever other thing you want them to do for you. But if you think about it. How good are they really? Take away the crowd, the fancy entrance songs, and the television crew. Take it all away until you have nothing but two people ready to fight. Then what does that leave you of these crowd pleasers? Simple, they'll be dropped by the true force of those who don't care about what you people think. They're power comes from their own ability, not by some rush of energy that you people could give them. They are the true forces to be reckoned with. Which is why I'm going to be a force in this company. Which is why I'm going to be showing each and every one of these people pleasers, rather they're good guys are bad guys, what true power is."

*The fans boos at ArchAngel but he only laughed.*

-ArchAngel-
"You're right. You're so right. Why am I wasting my time telling you people all of this? It's not like you could do anything about it. Instead you have to chant and beg to your heroes here to take me down."

*ArchAngel gave a short laugh.*

-ArchAngel-
"So go ahead. Try all you like. You could even get behind my opponent tonight. Miss Anya Makarov. She is a tweener so that means she's neither for you or against you but you can still cheer her on. You never know. She just might be able to do it. After all she made it to the semi-Finals of Queen of the Ring."

*ArchAngel Smirked.*

-ArchAngel-
"Of course, I'd be quivering in my boots a little more if it was Trish Stratus. I mean she not only beat Anya but went on to become Queen of the Ring. Though I don't fear anyone. Not Trish, not Anya, not even my tag team partner, Raven. The truth is I don't care who you throw at me. Rather some girl who's been here since 2012 or an eWe veteran. I'm going to show each and everyone that if you mess with me, you're in for one devastating Nightmare."

*ArchAngel smiled as he made to leave. Then he held up a finger.*

-ArchAngel-
"One last thing before I go but this is for Anya, my Russian opponent. Anya you've got only a few hours left, before it's Lights Out...."

*Suddenly the arena lights go all go out.*

-ArchAngel-
"And the Endless Darkness consumes you."

*The lights come back on but ArchAngel is no longer in the ring or anywhere to be seen.*

END.

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

ArchAngel Vs Anya Makarov Empty Re: ArchAngel Vs Anya Makarov

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:26 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t192-random-archangel-tbc-rp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum