JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf & Milana Vs Raven & Josie Wales Empty Stealth Elf & Milana Vs Raven & Josie Wales

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/raven-josie-wales-vs-stealth-elf-milana-radek-t910.html#p22099945

Show: Ladies Night [2/12/2014]

Stealth Elf was currently in her room in New York City.  Currently she was on the laptop she was allowed to use as she was putting some finishing touches on something she had been working on.  Once she finished she looked at it admiring what she did.  So she connected it to the wireless printer and hit send.

As she watched the loading bar, she began to have second thoughts about it.  What if this was the wrong way to go about doing this?  She absentmindedly reached for her nightstand only to remember her diary was not there.  She frowned.   After all it was one way to help keep her thoughts together.  And something about seeing it down on paper did help her come up with decisions.  She had thought about starting a new diary but if she found her old one, then she'd have to transfer the entries some how.  So she just frowned more as the loading bar filled and the message displayed the file had sent.

Stealth Elf then got up and headed for the printer.  She wanted to get the page before Sensei found it.  Not that she wasn't aloud to use the printer, but what she was printing was something she didn't want him or anyone to find out.  So she reached her Sensei's office as she went over to where the printer was and picked up the page.  She looked at it, and still that feeling of doubt entered her mind.  Perhaps she shouldn't be doing this.  But she shook her head.  She knew what she felt and rather she was ready to say so yet.  She knew that she wanted to do something.  So she headed back to her room.  A few more preparations needed to be made.

As she arrived she placed the paper down as she went to close the document on her laptop.  As she did she happened to notice a message.  So she clicked on it as it was showing her what the next card was for Ladies' Night.  She glanced down the card looking for who her next opponent was.

-Stealth Elf-
"Raven and Josie Wales Versus Stealth Elf and... Milana Radek!"

Stealth Elf couldn't believe it, or then again she could.  She knew it was a matter of time after Kristy unsuspended Grace, before she tried something like that.  After all she knew who Milana Radek was.  She remembered while Grace's group was set to take on Mickie James, how Milana was introduced as Grace's right hand woman.  Stealth Elf then scrolled down the message.  If Grace was not letting her use her own tag-team partner, she wondered who Mizore had.

-Stealth Elf-
"SYD VICIOUS!!"

Stealth Elf would of tried to keep her voice down, but she knew her Sensei wasn't home.

-Stealth Elf-
"How could Grace put Mizore AGAINST HER!"

But Stealth Elf thought about it.  Perhaps it wasn't Grace or maybe Mizore asked for the match.  Stealth Elf couldn't be sure.  Since as far as she knew, Grace didn't have a reason to try and put Mizore in a match against that monster.  But she shook her head.  She had to believe in Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"I really hope you know what you're doing Mizore..."

She was still worried for her.  Then she remembered she had her own match to worry about.  She wasn't even sure if she could trust her partner.  So this was looking more and more like a glorified handicap match.   But how did this match slip by Brooke or even Kristy?  Were they not concerned that Grace's first match back was this?  Stealth Elf growled as she slammed her fist down on the bed.  Of course it gave a slightly different sound as she looked down and noticed she hit the paper she printed off.  So she looked at it a bit.  She still needed to finish getting that ready.   So she glanced back at the message.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll deal with you later."

She then got up and started getting the materials she needed.

The Jensen Jet was now making it's way to Starkville, Mississippi.  On board you'd find Stealth Elf as she was currently sitting at one of the tables.  Next to her was a black box that was big enough that you couldn't really tell what was in it.  As Stealth Elf sat there, hand resting on the black box, as she couldn't help thinking of the events to come.  Not only was she about to put her ninjitsu training to the test, but she also had her upcoming match against Raven and Josie Wales.  Sure she could say it was just as the paper said, Raven and Josie Versus her and Milana in a tag team match.  But she doubted that Milana will treat it like such.  Honestly, she was either looking at a attack from Milana, or even simply her refusing to be tagged in.  Either way these things weighed heavily on her mind but it was a nice distraction to her other project.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What's in the box?"

Stealth Elf was taken from her thoughts as she noticed Kristy had come into the room.  She seemed to be carrying with her a Windows Surface.  But Stealth Elf knew that this was coming so she told Kristy her prepared statement.

-Stealth Elf-
"Nothing really..."

Kristy raised an eye brow at her response.  And Stealth Elf did a mental face-palm, how was that the best she could think to say.  But it seemed to work as Kristy just shrugged and sat in the seat across from her.  She then placed the windows surface onto the table as she angled it so they both could see it.  Then she tapped the screen as it showed what looked to be someone's profile.  In the top let corner was a picture of a girl with blonde hair.  Stealth Elf looked at this person with a little confusion before looking back at Kristy.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who's that?"

Kristy couldn't help but smile as she told Stealth Elf who the girl was.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That, Stealth Elf, might be you."

Stealth Elf's expression was blank at first as she didn't comprehend what Kristy meant.  Then it dawned on her as all other thoughts vanished from her mind.  She almost ready to burst with joy.

-Stealth Elf-
"You mean..."

Kristy nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's completely possible.  For so far everything seems to match up.  Her height, her weight and she went missing some time before you were found."

Stealth Elf couldn't barely hold back her own joy.  She couldn't believe it... maybe, just maybe she'd be able to finally find out who she was.  So she looked at the picture of the blonde.  Seeing if some memory would surface as she studied her features.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Interesting bit is that's not all the similarities we found out.  For starters, you said that you felt that there was a connection between you and the Stealth Elf Character... besides waking up to look like her of course."

Stealth Elf looked to Kristy, perhaps another question that she'd had for so long was about to be answered.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, it would seem that Alice Wonderstone here is a huge Stealth Elf fan.  And that's not all, as she even has her own blog."

Kristy slid her finger on the surface's touch-screen as it now showed a web page.  On it showed the blog of Alice Wonderstone.  It was called, The Stealth Report.  Stealth Elf looked at this.  More and more things were showing up.  As it was looking even more that perhaps this girl truly was her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"There's one last piece of information that really could be the tie between you and her."

Stealth Elf looked back to Kristy.  What more was there that could be said?

-Kristy Jensen-
"See, in her blog, she went on and on about how she actually wished she was Stealth Elf.  And how fun it would be to actually set it up to turn herself into Stealth Elf, including giving herself amnesia, Then to have the mystery of trying to find out who she really was.   In her last entry... well I'll just show you."

Kristy looked back to the windows surface as she scrolled to the last entry of the Stealth Report.  Stealth Elf looked at it as she read it.

-Stealth Report Entry-

I finally found a way to transform myself into Stealth Elf.  I now have everything arranged and I am so EXCITED!  Finally I can become the one person I admire the most.  No more playing Skylanders as I will truly be living it.  Thank you everyone for your support and for reading this blog.  For this shall be my final entry until I find out who I am.  

-Stealth Elf Out-

Stealth Elf stared at the entry.  A bit of shock on her face.  She did this to herself?!  How could she?   This was actually about to get her mad... when a thought popped into her head.  I really could be Alice Wonderstone!  This some how brought that joy back to her.  as she got up and hugged Kristy.

-Stealth Elf-
"THANK YOU!!"

Kristy smiled at Seeing her friend so happy.  She then returned the hug.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're most welcome."

They hugged for a bit as Stealth Elf was just so happy.   Finally she broke the hug as she just sat there smiling.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I've arranged for us to take you to where she lives with her parents tomorrow.  If you really are Alice Wonderstone, then perhaps a visit there will help jog your memories."

Stealth Elf nodded.  Still to happy to really say anything as it'd be more excited gibberish.  Kristy smiled to her then stood up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well I have some other matters to attend to.  So good luck with your match tonight and I'll see you later."

Stealth Elf nodded as Kristy left the room.  Though Stealth Elf had forgotten about her match.  But with how much she was feeling she didn't care what Grace did tonight.  Maybe even enough to....  Stealth Elf glanced down at her black box.  Then she shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"One thing at a time."

Eventually, the jet landed as Stealth Elf had actually gone to change in one of the Jet's bathrooms.  But instead of her usual attire she was wearing what looked to be a full on black ninja outfit.  Including a part of her mask that covered her head up to her eyes.  After all, she figured this attire would make it easier for her to do what she needed to.  So she slipped on a black backpack and picked up the black box. before she headed off the jet and went inside the Humphrey Coliseum.

Stealth Elf & Milana Vs Raven & Josie Wales LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf & Milana Vs Raven & Josie Wales Empty Re: Stealth Elf & Milana Vs Raven & Josie Wales

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum