JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2) Empty Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 am
Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2) JbFnIwW

RP 1 Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t39-maya-vs-kaylan-lupus-rp-1

Driving down the interstate was a Synergy Green Camario.  Three people were in this Camario.  Maya Jensen, Annabelle Jackson, and Mizore Payne.  Annabelle was driving as both Maya and Mizore were in the back seat as they were cuddling up.  Mizore was lightly stroking Maya’s hair as they did.  Normally, they’d fly to their locations, but since the location was only 3 hours away, they may as well drive.

So they continued down the road as Maya takes out her phone checking her twitter account. Of course, she had an app installed that spoke out the tweets to her.   There didn’t seem to be anything of to interest to her as she frowns slightly and puts her phone away. But one tweet stood out to her as buried herself a little more into the snuggle with Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
”So… You know I still get that feeling that I’m sort of out of place in LAW.”

Mizore looks down as she had caught the tweet, which was just a generic tweet from some of the different people hyping up the matches for tonight.

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s only a matter of time Maya.”

Maya shakes her head a little bit, enjoying Mizore’s touch as she played with her hair a bit.

-Maya Jensen-
”It’s not that… Though I guess I just haven’t really found my place in the federation.  I mean, they have me facing someone in their debut… would of been two had one not left, but It just feels odd you know.  I’m not trying to say I should be having a title match by now but just feels like I’m just short of there.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, you have just been showing up for your match then leaving.  You haven’t really been interacting with anyone since you’re return.  Not even an interview… minus that one we did last Raw.”

Annabelle spoke as she continued to keep watch on the road.  She was a pretty good driver.

-Maya Jensen-
”I’ve interacted with Kenzi, and the Circle Television Network interview.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Kenzi was on Twitter.  You haven’t spoken to her in person, well since I’ve been around.”

Maya frowns as it was true.

-Maya Jensen-
”Well, she’s usually busy during the shows.. and after what happened to Sarah, figured she still needs time to heal... I’ve offered to be there for her if she needs me… But she does have her other friends.  Like the Cool Kids.”

Annabelle gives a slight nod as she briefly glances at Maya in the rear view mirror.

-Maya Jensen-
”Besides… I just feel like an outside though.  I mean, I’ve talked to different people on occasion on Twitter, but even then aside for defending Kenzi a bit there, I haven’t really just chatted with any of them.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, Like Mizore said, give it time. ”

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah.  Maybe tonight we can go talk to some of them. You’re match should be pretty early on the card too.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Assuming something doesn’t happen.  Seriously, I’ve been preparing for anything but I still don’t really know what Kaylin’s like in the ring.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well you’re sure to find out tonight.”

Annabelle said with a slight chuckle.

-Maya Jensen-
”Yeah.  Just is a bit annoying I guess.  I don’t like going in…uh unprepared.”

Maya shifted her words at the last moment not enjoying puns.  But Mizore shakes her head.

-Mizore Payne-
"You’re not going in unprepared.  You’ve been training to get around that ring better.  Focusing on your moves and preparing for any possible type.  You got this baby.”

Maya nods her head.

-Maya Jensen-
”I know I know… Just wish I was more prepared is all.”

Maya nods as she snuggles more into Mizore as Annabelle pipes up.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You girls hungry?  Got an exit coming up with some nice selections.”

-Maya Jensen-
”One of them a KFC?  I could go for some chicken.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Sure is.”

Maya smiles a moment as they take the exit and soon enough make their way to the KFC.  They each get out, Maya and Mizore giving a stretch before Mizore takes her by the hand and begins to lead her towards the restaurant’s entrance, Annabelle behind them.  They were just about to enter when a voice rang out towards them.

-Hellen Martin-
"Maya Jensen, and Mizore Payne.  What a surprise to see you here.”

The three of them stopped and turned around to see a woman standing there, in her 30s.  She wore a more brown attire and heel as she walked up to them.  Mizore whispering into Maya’s ear letting her know who it was.

-Maya Jensen-
”Oh… Hey Hellen.  What brings you out this way?”

Hellen looks between the three of them and smiles slightly.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, I was on my way to the LAW PPV when I decided to get a bite to eat.  Looks like we were both craven some KFC.”

-Maya Jensen-
”I see, I thought maybe you had been following us for an interview.”

Maya chuckles at her small joke.  For Hellen Martin was a reporter as she currently had her own blog, Sweet Digits.  Hellen chuckled slightly as well but that gave her an idea.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, I wasn’t here for that, but you’re competing in the PPV right?  Care for an interview?  Or you only do magazines now?”

It was more of a joke as Hellen was referring to the interview Maya gave CTN Insider but Maya shrugs.

-Maya Jensen-
”I mean I guess.  Long as it’s not too long, you two ok with that?”

Mizore and Annabelle look to Maya as they both nod.

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s fine.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Yeah, you go be a super star.”

Annabelle said with a tease so Mizore lead Maya away from the front door and a little closer to Hellen who pulled out her phone going to her tape recorder app and hitting record.

-Hellen Martin-
"Splendid. So, let’s get down to to it then.  First, I’d like to get your thoughts on a decision that was made by LAW management.  Your Match was going to be a Triple threat, but after Eavan Maloney left, it was changed to a singles match.  Your thoughts?”

Maya gives a slight shrug at it.

-Maya Jensen-
”I mean it happens.  I don’t know to much of the details about it, in fact I don’t know any of the details of it.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Has that changed up your intended strategy at all?  Not only is there one less person but Disqualification are not back on.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Well, I had been preparing incase one of them decided to bring in a weapon and it has changed since then.  Which I’m grateful for.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah, must be difficult to deal with a weapon being blind.  Couldn’t even see if they had one or not.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Sadly, that’s true.  I could listen and feel if they set up a Table or even a ladder, but if they came down with a steel chair, Sludge hammer or baseball bat, I’d never know unless they did something with it.”

-Hellen Martin-
"But that’s all out of the window.  As you now have a singles match on your hands.  Though, the last time you were at a LAW PPV, it was not only your Debut but was the very first match.  You expect this to be the same here?”

-Maya Jensen-
”It being the first match?  I mean it’s possible.  My match doesn’t really have any build do it.  Not that I’m not grateful for the match and excited to be apart of the big event.  But I just feel like it’s more Kaylin’s doing that I’m apart of it than anything.  As in they just needed another body.”

-Hellen Martin-
"If that were the case, they could of just made it a singles match to start off with.”

-Maya Jensen-
”I guess that’s true.  Though, with two newbies and myself, they probably wanted to spice it up a bit for the PPV.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Don’t think to highly of yourself huh?  I thought you were over that depression you slipped into a few weeks ago.”

-Maya Jensen-
”I am and it’s not what I meant.  I’m confident in my abilities and skills just I’ve not really done much here.  Sure my goal is to turn some heads in this match, but I’m not that big in LAW and I’m not trying to pretend that I am.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, if you can manage to win this match with the condition your in, you sure are to turn some heads.  Most people aren’t expecting you to win.  Those who actually know of your condition.”

-Maya Jensen-
”I can’t fully blame them for thinking that.  I mean I even had someone tell me about how it’s just not possible for someone who can’t see to win a wrestling match.  But then they really don’t understand.  I’ve been finding new ways to see, using sound, vibrations, and even touch.  While it is harder to tell when an opponent is going to strike and how they’ll strike but being able to see is not the only factors involved in that.”

-Hellen Martin-
"I understand.  So what do you think of your opponent?  Kaylin Lupus?  You have talked about her briefly before but anything new you’ve discovered about her?”

-Maya Jensen-
”I’m afraid not.  I know very little about her.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Wouldn’t that make it that much harder?  I mean with an opponent you know about, you can prepare for their moves and fighting style, even with not being able to see, you could learn to predict, what’s coming next.  But with a virtual unknown?”

-Maya Jensen-
”I’m not completely in the dark there.  She does have her profile up on the LAW Website so I know some of the kinds of moves she’ll be wanting to use out there..”

-Hellen Martin-
"That should be helpful.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Sure will. Obviously, I’ve been training to deal with being prepared for things she might throw at me that I can’t expect.  It’s difficult but I have a good teacher.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh, you mean James Ceno?  He’s still helping you out?”

-Maya Jensen-
”He has been.”

-Hellen Martin-
"So does this mean you think he’s your…”

-Maya Jensen-
”No.  He’s not my biological father.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, I mean you did talk about that in the interview you gave Circle TV, but I have to say how do you know that he’s not? Do you have any proof on the matter?”

-Maya Jensen-
”I already told you.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah, but it was over 18 years ago, he may not have remembered, which of you two were older. Then you have that Yearbook he gave you.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Which could of been faked.  Listen… I’m not getting into this… Sure while we still don’t fully see eye to eye on things, he’s at least been helping me.”

-Hellen Martin-
"Very well, but that does bring up another interesting question.  On twitter, you’ve been defending the Cool Kids pretty regularly.  And you seem to be friends with Kenzi Grey.  Are there plans for you to join the Cool kids or maybe already are one?”

Maya paused as she was a bit taken aback from that.  She never really thought about that but then she shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
”Well, I’m not a Cool Kid and as far as I’m aware, there’s no plans for me to become a member.  I mean, yeah I’m friends with Kenzi, well, I’d like to think I am, but I don’t really even know anything about the other members anyways.  And I’m not going to intrude on them.”

-Hellen Martin-
"So, if Kenzi were to come up to you right now and ask you to be a Cool Kid would you accept?”

-Maya Jensen-
”I’m pretty sure there’s more to their group than just asking people to join them. I mean weren’t they all friends before they started their group?”

-Hellen Martin-
"Perhaps, but your evading the question.”

-Maya Jensen-
”No I’m not…”

-Hellen Martin-
"Riiight.  Well, I think that, in itself, speaks volumes.  And that wraps up this interview.”

Maya was not confused as Hellen hits end on her recording app and pocket’s her phone.

-Maya Jensen-
”Wait, what do you mean by that.”

Hellen only smiles before taking a step away.

-Hellen Martin-
"I have what I need. Take care you three.”

Hellen walks away but Maya wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

-Maya Jensen-
”Wait, Hellen!  What are you talking about?!”

But Hellen had already walked off and Mizore placed a hand on Maya’s shoulder.

-Mizore Payne-
"She’s gone Maya.”

Maya sighed as she was trying to figure out just what she meant.  Was it a good thing?  A bad thing?  She had no idea.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, I say we just forget about that and get some food.  What you girls say?”

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah.  Come on, baby.”

The last part was to Maya as she finally gives a nod.

-Maya Jensen-
”Alright.”

So she turned around and Mizore helped lead her into the restaurant but as they did Annabelle couldn’t help but wonder.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Didn’t Hellen say she was coming here to eat?”

But Maya and Mizore had already walked inside and Annabelle was left to ponder that herself.  So Annabelle shrugged as she followed behind them.

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2) LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2) Empty Re: Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 2)

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:56 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum