JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Samantha Tolson Empty Maya Vs Samantha Tolson

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:26 am
Maya Vs Samantha Tolson PrRMv8K

“You are not strong.”

“Yes… I… AAAMMM!!”

“Now Prove it.”

A dark room, Maya found herself in as she was sore to the extreme having just endured her mother’s brutal tactics to fix Maya’s emotional state.  For she had given up.  Deciding to quit the world of Professional Wrestling because in the end, she felt she wasn’t strong enough.  She felt that nothing she could do to become champion or to beat someone of with in any of the three companies she was in.  But then her mother told her to come over. There her mother locked her into a sickening contraption, as a mechanical pulley pulled the chains attached to the cuffs around her arms as her mother held the chain around her legs.  It was pure agony and it didn’t help that Maya had only the day before got her left shoulder dislocated and put back into place.

So there Maya was, having willed her legs to pull up on the chains in her mother’s grip, forcing her to let go.  After words, her mother let her down and dropped the key to her freedom.  But for the moment Maya just laid there, her mind going through all shorts of things.  How brutal that whole thing was, and yet she managed to pull out of it.  Could this really be what everyone was telling her?  Her friends, family in person or on twitter?  Was she really stronger than she let on?  Could she fight this?

Maya looked over to the key in the darkened room as only the light of a small portable electric lamp stood in the corner of the training ring.  It was enough as the light from the lamp reflected off the small key to her cuffs.  That was her freedom.  All she had to do was reach over and grab it.  It would be hard, given how sore she was, her left shoulder killing her as pain continued to shoot through it even though the stain on it had reluiviated.  But should she though?  She was going to quit.  She was going to give up.. and was not this where she belonged?  Bound and chained, like the pathetic little girl she was… yet there it was… her freedom just twinkling at her.  How could she just ignore it?

Maya slowly reached out with her left arm as her right was on the opposite side.  She flinched from the pain that now coursed through her shoulder, telling her to stop, to give up.  But something inside of her refused to listen.  That feeling deep down inside of her that had been buried by all the doubt and sorrow over the two weeks.  It was driving her now, pushing itself past the clouds of pain and despair. It wanted free and it was going to get it.  

Inch by agonizing inch, Maya reached out her arm towards the small key to her cuffs.  The pain was excruciating but Maya pressed on.  Determined to do this one simple act.  Finally, Maya’s hand made it across the area as reached down and grasped the key tightly.  Freedom was now in her hands… all she had to do was bring it in.  The journey back would be just as painful but there was no turning back now.  So Maya began to retract her hand brining the key closer to her bounds.

After what seemed like forever, Maya’s hand returned to her with the prize she sought.  Slowly she moved the key to her cuffs and undid the first, relief flowing through her wrist as the metal that had bore into her skin was no longer there.  She then move the key to the cuff on her left hand and soon enough, that hand was free as well.  But she wasn’t done just yet.  She had to free her legs, but this would be no easy task.  She had to get up to really reach her legs.  Or lay on her side and curl up but even that wouldn’t be easy.  So, she braced herself mentally as she slowly rolled over to her back, before sitting up, the pain in her left shoulder as sharp as a tac as she let out a yelp.

The pain eventually subsided enough as Maya un-tensed herself.  She then reached out to the double cuffs attached to her legs. She reached down tensing slightly from a wave of pain from her shoulder but it passed.  Soon, she unlocked both locks freeing her legs from their prison.  When she was done she sat there, a moment, catching her breath.  She was free from the chains but now, she had to walk out of the room. But it was pitch black all except the small area the electric lamp’s light reached.  Slowly she steeled her will and began to rise to her feet.  It was hard as both her shoulder and body was screaming at her to sit back down.  But she wasn’t going to stay there in the dark any longer.

Finally, she got to her feet and took a moment to steady her shaking legs.  They were tired from the pain they just went through, but Maya wasn’t going to let that a stop her.  She just about turned around when suddenly, the lights in the room turned on.  Maya’s initial response was shield her eyes from the onslaught of light coming straight at her retinas.  But when she blinked her eyes a few times getting them used to the light she looked over at the door to the room wondering who had turned on the lights.  But whoever it was, didn’t enter the room as the door was closed and she was still standing there alone.  But that was fine.  They wanted her to do this on her own… she had to fight.  She had to be strong, and that’s when something caught the corner of Maya’s eyes.

Maya turned her head to the opposite wall of the room.  There three large pictures now hung on the wall in the training room.  All three of them Maya knew, all to well.  They were her opponents for the up coming weekend.  Leon Cashmere in HSW.  Elisha in CWF.  And Samantha Tolson, her LAW opponent.  Below these three pictures were two words… Prove it.

-Maya Jensen-
”I wil.”

And with that, Maya willed herself to turn around and head out of the room.  She was Strong… now time to Prove it.

-Maya Jensen-
”We’re not so different you and I…”

The feed begins as we open up to the back of the Cincinnati Gardens arena.  There the camera pans around an empty locker room before finally resting on Maya Jensen, sitting on a folding chair.  Her left shoulder was tapped up and her entire appearance seemed a little worse for where.  Her wrestling gear of sports bra and dark pants and boots had a bit of wrinkles to them.  Her brow full of sweat and her hair a little messed up as it hadn’t been throughly washed in a few days.  But Maya sat there, looking at the camera as she continued to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
”We both have had a rough time in this industry.  Been picked on, casted aside, and just plan bad time all around.  But we are both fighters… Yes I know I haven’t exactly been myself as of late but I needed a wake up call.  Something to push that fighting spirit back to the top.  And after Friday, I got my wake up call.  And I’m ready to get back up, dust myself off, and try this thing again.”

Maya gives a nod to the camera as she leans forward in her chair placing her elbow on her knees.

-Maya Jensen-
”So forget everything you may have seen on Twitter.  Yes I’ll admit I was using Twitter as a way to express my feelings a little bit.  After all I used to have a diary… that is until someone stole it and found out a secret I wanted to keep hidden.  I just remembered how alienating it was to just express my thoughts, even if they weren’t of the best quality.  But truth is, if I hadn’t taken the time to write them down and send them out as I did… I probably wouldn’t be here right now.”

Maya gave a slight sigh as she remembered that feeling creeping up on her.  The same feeling she had after HSW’s Slam 4… but she had to keep herself from going down that dark path again. She promised Mizore.  But Maya shook her head to clear the thoughts as she sat back up in her chair.  Her shoulder giving a bit of an ache as she did so.

-Maya Jensen-
”But we all have our ways of dealing with that stress.  Like you have those adorable little puppies.  I’ll admit I’m more of a cat person but I still find puppies to be cute.  But we’re just getting off track here.”

Maya smiled as she remembered seeing those puppies in Samantha’s last video.

-Maya Jensen-
”But we both have had a spell of rotten luck here haven’t we.  Both of us have lost in title matches, even though mine was in another federation nor was I the champion, and we’ve both had an emotional blow to our hearts… And I would like to say I’m sorry about what happened to you and Maggie, I thought you two were awesome together.”

Maya nods her head as she expressed her condolences.  She really hated to see it when people split up.

-Maya Jensen-
”But let’s put all that aside for a moment.  Better yet, instead I want you to do something for me.  I want you to take all the frustration of loss and failure.  Of feeling like the odd woman out. I want you to take all of those feelings and let them build up inside of you.  Then when it’s time for our match, I want you to let it all out on me.  For I want you to give me everything you’ve got.  No holding back.”

Maya nods as a fire begins to build in her eyes.  

-Maya Jensen-
”For my sorrowful state was not a ploy to get you to drop your defenses.  I’m not that kind of girl.  More than that, I’m tired of feeling like the only time I can win is when my opponent doesn’t take me seriously.  I know what you said, Samantha, how you’ll destroy me if I don’t come at you full force, but that’s not good enough for me Samantha.  I want to feel your VERY best.  Nothing else will do it for me.  It’s not so that I can make sure you win.  But because I’m going to give you the exact same.  No excuses, no holding back.”

Maya’s tone was increasing as the fire continued to burn.  She just couldn’t sit still any more as she stood up continuing to stare right into the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
”I need to prove to myself that I AM strong.  So I need the Samantha Tolson who won the Chaos Championship TWICE!  Who held three different belts in different companies atet same time out there in that ring with me.  For I thought I couldn’t beat a champion.. well Samantha YOU or a champion rather you’re currently holding that belt or waiting to take it back from Roxy Cotton the next chance you get.”

Maya begins to pace slightly her enthusiasm and zeal not allowing her to sit still.

-Maya Jensen-
”Prove it… that’s what was said to me.  But this wasn’t to prove it to others.. as others will think what they want.  Just like the people who constantly insult me will do.  Paragon, Annie Fugate, you may not know those people but they see me as nothing.. and I allowed that to enter my head.  I let the doubt flow into every corner inch of my mind until I had given into it.  That’s what you saw on Twitter after all and you know a bit about this yourself don’t you.  But my resolve is now set.  I know that I can beat you, or anyone else that is put into my way.  The confidence is there.. Now it’s time to Prove it.  So Don’t blink…”

Maya smiled, both excited and ready to go out there and take on this match head strong. A feeling that she thought she’d never feel again.  But there it was and there was only one thing left to say.

-Maya Jensen-
”Or You’ll miss it.”

Maya’s smile widen as she walked out of the shot, the camera looking back at her empty chair as it was no longer time to sit down.  It was time to Fight.

Maya Vs Samantha Tolson LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Samantha Tolson Empty Re: Maya Vs Samantha Tolson

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:26 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum