JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Xavier Woods Empty Thunder Vs Xavier Woods

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:28 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-8-15-thunder-dragon-vs-xavier-woods-t1627.html#p22148537

Show: Chaos [6/8/2015]

Distractions. So many distractions in my life at the moment that it's hard to really narrow down and focus on my goals that are more important to me. After all he I am, playing Disney Infinity, that's right, Disney Infinity, but what's that have to do with my career in EWE? Not a thing. Yet my mind has been going on and on about this game and I've so many plans with it. Like I want to recreate a city based on a Sonic game then add missions based on the Sonic Adventure Storyline. But to do that I need to purchase the toys in the game to do so. Yet it's so hard to do that in the game with the originals outside the playsets. But again no one would really care. Like no one would care that I'm currently sitting in my hotel room, about a few days before Monday Night Chaos, working on a way to get the in game money and EXP for my characters without having to do anything. As I work on this my phone begins to go off as I recognize the ring tone right off the bat. So taking my hand I answer it and put it on speaker phone so I didn't have to stop what I was doing.

"Hey Cyclone what's up?" I ask my manager on the other end of the line. There was a slight pause before she begins to speak.

"I... I just wanted to see what you were doing," She said replied there was an odd air about her, "See if you wanted to talk about... the other night." Of course, my mind was still preoccupied slightly as I was working on making my EXP machine on my game but a night in question popped into my head as I frowned only slightly.

"Well I did tell you not to go out there," I replied to Cyclone, "I failed to enter the Money-in-the-Bank match 3 times and I knew Christy Chaos wouldn't pick me for it." I'll admit I was a bit annoyed by what Cyclone did. It made me look a bit bad, trying to get into a match I clearly couldn't. Yeah I didn't like it. Just more stuff for my opponents to say about me. Not that they didn't have enough as it was.

"No not that...." Cyclone began to say but seemed to sigh, "I'm sorry about that. I... I should of asked you, but I wanted some experience speaking in front of crowds. I didn't think you'd mind..." Now it was my turn to sigh. She was right. She did need more practice speaking in front of crowds and it was the main reason I had her become my manager. She wanted to be a wrestler so bad, it was one of her dreams. But her stage fright and camera shy got the better of her.

"Well ok if you put it that way," I said then a smile spread on my face, "Truth is you did pretty well. You didn't really stutter that much."

"... I was nervous like crazy," Cyclone said, "There were just so many people out there... then all the big named stars... I was afraid I'd faint." I chuckled at that it was amusing. Even I'll admit it sometimes seems surreal for me to be amongst the big named stars like Christy Chaos, CM Punk, Psychotica, Alessandro. It was all so mind blowing and to think at one point, they actually saw me as someone. Like someone who could actually beat them, or even have respect towards. Even my encounter with the Shield was downright awesome. How many people can get under their skin that they'll want to take beat down? I was one of them at the time.

"Something wrong?" Cyclone asked breaking me from my thoughts. Guess I had not been saying anything in a while.

"Oh... sorry," I said as I stared blankly at the TV for a moment, "Just remembering the good ol' days of Last year. You know when I was a real somebody."

"You can be that somebody again, Thunder," Cyclone said, "Really. You have the skills. You've been recognized as having talent and as you improve you'll be up there with the greats like Christy Chaos, White Tiger, and even Dutch Clark." I had to chuckle at that last name. Dutch was someone with extremely great skill as a wrestler. I couldn't even imagine going toe to toe with him. But to beat him at his best? Was that even a possibility for me?

"You really think I can be that good?" I asked Cyclone.

"Absolutely," Cyclone said, "You're improving and you're good Thunder."

"That's what everyone tells me," I said and truth was, that's what I've heard time and time again. And that I've just been feeling to down on myself. Sure it's a job but it's supposed to be fun. And sure I may lose and feel like I don't stand a chance against the greats of EWE but perhaps I was more down on myself that I should be.

"Then why don't you believe them?" she asked me and that gave me a slight smirk. She was right. I should have more confidence in myself. And not feel so bad about losing. Yet I wonder if it's just the same old routine. After all I've told myself this thousands of times and I've even gotten that confidence back, only to lose it at yet another near defeat.

"Well, I've got some good news though," Cyclone said as that perked my ears up, "You'll be please to know I know who your first opponent is in King of Xtreme." Funny how that brought back some memories. After all I missed last year's king of Xtreme due to my injuries, but you had no idea how much I wanted to be in that match. Yet even then with my failer to win Money in the Bank last year, I also had a little voice inside my head that told me I wouldn't have won the tournament anyways. But I shook my head as my thoughts began to go down a dark road.

"Who is it?" I finally asked.

"Xavier Woods," Cyclone said with an excited tone, "You know what this means right? You're losing streak comes to an end!" I could hear that excitement in her voice. She was happy about Xavier Woods. Of course, my mind instantly tried to drag me down in to a more somber thought but I had to push out of it. I needed confidence and perhaps I could latch on to a bit of Cyclone's confidence in me.

"Ain't that the scholar from New Day?" I asked, not that I remember if he was a scholar or not. I just remembered he teamed up with R-Truth as they had a feud with Tons-of Funk. Which they won I believed as Funk-a-saurus left WWE after that. Not that I couldn't now see him here in EWE.

"That's him," Cyclone said, "See, I told you it was great news. You can easily beat him."

"I don't know about easy," I said as I thought about what he had been doing in EWE. Which I was annoyed at my bad luck for not paying more attention to other matches when I got back. But I was in a low place trying to get something going for myself, well more specifically a win.

"Come on you know he will be," Cyclone said, "We all know he's one of those fillers. The higher ups only put him into this match because they wanted 32 participants."

"Not the first time a filler won a match you know," I replied but just felt like contradicting what she said, "But let's face it. I've been distracted by to many things, that I've only done the bare minimum of my training."

"Distracted?" Cyclone asked as she had a tone to her voice I couldn't quiet place, "What kind of distractions?"

"Just stupid stuff really," I said, "Got into this Disney Infinity game, been trying to collect all the figures for it. Then there's my job at Wal-Mart I took on while I wasn't sure if I'd get back to EWE and I needed some cash."

"Oh," Cyclone replied and seemed rather disappointed but then her voice returned to normal, "Can't you just quit Wal-Mart?"

"How do I even know I can stay with EWE?" I asked her, "I don't want to burn the bridge of randomly quitting on them. Besides, I'm also looking for me a place to live. Been staying with Tornado but I've started feeling a bit unwelcome there."

"You have?" Cyclone asked as that seemed strange to her. Yet I just shrugged as I went back to my game a bit.

"Yeah, well, he's got this new girlfriend and it's making me feel a bit awkward there," I replied, "Three's a crowd you know. And they've been getting pretty serious and I've wondered if Tornado wants me out so she could move in. That's the feeling I'm getting anyways."

"... Why not move in with me?" Cyclone asked but I shook my head despite knowing she couldn't see it.

"Thanks," I said, "But I'd rather get my own place. Just feels like it's time."

"Right..." Cyclone said as I didn't catch the air of disappointment in her voice. I was concentrating on my game again. "Well, we should get together soon and talk about strategies for Xavier Woods."

"Yeah," I said, "But despite things, I believe I can take him. Doubt I'm able to do any kind of promo for him. Today was my last day off until the Chaos. But maybe you could do something? After all Heyman talks for his clients."

"... Maybe," Cyclone replied sounding a bit nervous at the idea, "But I'm not sure what to say. Should I say what you'd say about him or what I believe you'd say or what I feel about the match, or..." I smiled as Cyclone went on saying some things to do.

"It's not that hard," I finally said interrupting her, "Just pretend you're in a match against him but just say 'my client' instead of I."

"But I don't know what to say then either," Cyclone said, "I'm not good at putting people down."

"You don't need to put him down," I said as I still worked on construction in my game, "Just talk about how well he did in WWE..."

"But we're not supposed to talk about that right?" Cyclone asked.

"Well, it's the normal thing anyways," Thunder said, "But He's not done much here. I don't believe. Uh... wait didn't his group go up against the Shield, or was it the Wyatt's."

"The Wyatt's," Cyclone corrected me, "And they lost pretty badly."

"See there's something you could talk about," I said, "And honestly it's not all about that. Like at one point talked about how I really wanted a challenge, which I finally got."

"But you're not looking for a challenge," Cyclone replied, "You're looking for a win." I had to nod at that but it wasn't just that.

"Well, Yes," I said to her, "And well not just that. I don't want a win handed to me. I want to earn the win. Not that I think Xavier would just lay on his back and let me pin him. Or anyone for that matter. I just want an earned win, rather it's against someone I should be able to beat or otherwise. At this point though I'd even settle for Jay Jobber or one of his relatives just to help me get me going again."

"Should I tell them about that then?" Cyclone asked she really seemed curious and I just shrugged.

"Go for it," I said as I was still trying to get the items to work right, "All I'm saying is it's not all hard to really talk about a person. Even if you know little about them. Besides, if all else just tell them how much you believe I'll win the match."

"Oh I know you'll win," Cyclone said, "its destiny, its fate, it's handed down to you on a silver platter." I had to chuckle at that as I lightly shook my head.

"I wouldn't go that far," I said, "After all I've been slacking on my training. Granted walking up and down Wal-Mart cleaning up spills don't hurt. But it’s not the best training. And I'm sure Xavier Woods is in great shape."

"So what," Cyclone interjected, "You're Thunder Dragon. The best EWE Superstar of all time! You'll be winning that match in no time at all."

I chuckled again at Cyclone confidence in me.

"I'll boom to that," I said.

"Let's hear it then," Cyclone said with an eagerness in her voice. Which caused me to grin as I looked to the phone.

"BOOM!" I said with the confidence in my voice. I could hear the smile in Cyclone's voice as she replied.

"There you go," Cyclone said, "Well I'll talk to you more tomorrow. Get some sleep."

"I will," I said as I hung up the phone and went back to my game. Finally, it took about another hour but I got what I was working on. So I left my game on to get the in game cash and headed to bed.

Thunder Vs Xavier Woods FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Xavier Woods Empty Re: Thunder Vs Xavier Woods

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:28 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t265-blitz-vs-dolph-ziggler
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum