JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Dolph Ziggler Empty Blitz Vs Dolph Ziggler

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:01 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-8-15-blitz-vs-dolph-ziggler-t1637.html#p22148547

Show: Chaos [6/8/2015]

A black limo pulled up to what looked to be a ratty hotel. The place was not built to standards and the insides were even worse. Yet it most likely wasn't their fault but the neighborhood. In fact, the driver even insisted that his occupant shouldn't stay there with so many hoodlums around. But hoodlums didn't scare Kristy Jensen one bit.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That's why I pay the security for."

Kristy smiled as she got out of the limo and a few guards exited the vehicle as well. The driver then looked to Kristy.

-Driver-
"At least take one of the security detail. You shouldn't be wandering around alone out here."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm not wandering. And besides I can take care of myself."

-Driver-
"But Madam..."

Kristy just shook her head and headed into the hotel as the driver gave a sigh. Kristy went to the elevator but there was a sign on it saying out of order. Kristy just shrugged it off as she took the stairs up to the 3rd floor. She did her best not to pay any attention to the ruined wall paper, the possible rust and numerous safety violations. She did eyes a spot where she could of sworn he seen a large rat. But that wasn't why she was here as she exited the stairwell and headed to room 3-H. There she knocked on the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Blitz, it's me, Kristy."

There wasn't a reply from within the room but Kristy wasn't about to wait out there much longer as she slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Which the small room wasn't the best either as it had a small table with rust half way up one leg and a piece missing from the corner. The best looking thing about the room were probobly the bed sheets and blanket, but even they had a bit of an 'old' look to them. Kristy though glanced to the table where there were two folding chairs pulled up to it. Blitz was just sitting on the one side that faced towards the door. He hadn't shaven in a while and his clothes looked like he'd been wearing them for a while. Yet more oddly than that was a cooler sitting next to Blitz which obviously didn't come with the room as it looked to clean. Yet as Blitz continued to just sit there, his eyes red from crying and lack of sleep, Kristy couldn't help but notice the bottle of open boos in Blitz's hand. Kristy frowned as she saw it and quickly went over.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Blitz... that's not the answer."

Kristy had a worried look on her face but Blitz seemed to be ignoring Kristy as he took a swing of the intoxicating liquid. Kristy sat down in the chair across from Blitz and frowned more.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come on Blitz... nothing good can come out of that."

Yet, Blitz took another sip as his eyes stared at the ground. Yet a sigh escaped his lips as he spoke.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"...I can't get drunk."

The words sounded more as if he were disappointed in the fact than trying to defend himself. Yet Kristy didn't take it that way.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come on Blitz... That's what a lot of people think."

Blitz slowly somberly shook his head as his hand slipped form his beverage and fell into his lap.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... No. Take all the tests you like. But I have to high a metabolism due to my speed. I've drunk a few cases of this stuff and the only thing that's happened is I've had to go to the bathroom."

Kristy frowned again as Blitz just took another sip and finished the bottle then just let it stay there.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But why must I have this hmm? I can't use it to stop the feelings. I can't even use it in my matches... And I lose. I'm just a loser and I have no one."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't say that. You're not a loser."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh? And tell me. How many titles have I won? Better yet how many #1 contender matches have I won?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well nothing. The answer is none, zip, zilch, Zero. I haven't won anything worthwhile in my entire pathetic Career. Money-in-the-Bank was a joke as I didn't qualify at all. I only got it because of your husband giving Heyman a shot. H*ll I don't even know why I'm still in this company!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Because you love wrestling."

The reply only caused Blitz to shake his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"The only thing I truly loved, died. Gunshot to the head. And all I'm doing is wasting my time trying to pretend I'm something I'm not, instead of hunting down that Son of a *censor*"

Kristy was a bit shocked as she'd never heard such language from Blitz before. This issue was clearly getting out of hand.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know a little of what you're going through Blitz. But really it's something you need to let go, let the police handle it."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh really?"

Blitz slammed his first on the table causing Kristy to jump a little. The anger was clearly in Blitz's voice.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Did YOU simply let it go when your daughter was kidnapped?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"… No, but this isn't the same thing. Besides, I've had to let go the fact that I can't find the one who did it to Maya. We're working on it a bit but we have no head way and there's nothing more I can do and I have to learn to trust in others to find out. And you know very well I can't even afford to go off the deep end, in trying to find the one responsible."

Blitz looked at Kristy then just sighed somberly. He was just too miserable to really stay mad. So the two sat there in silence for a while before Blitz finally broke the silence.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"What would you have me do then? I already told you, I can't win these matches. WrestleMania was an eye opener for me."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then why did you enter the King of Xtreme Tournament if you thought that way?"

Blitz shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't even fully sure at the time.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't know... I really thought I had Money-in-the-Bank, so I wasn't exactly signing up for King of Xtreme as a back-up plan to get Undisputed, like her dream was..."

Blitz trailed off as the memory of Abby came back. It was just too painful for him. How was he expected to get her the one thing that she wanted to see him become, when he couldn't even win the match that gets him the match? Tears rolled down his cheeks as Kristy let out a sigh for her friend, she didn't want him to be this sad and she'd do just about anything to help him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know it's hard, Blitz. But you can't keep on feeling sorry for yourself. You've got talent and you've got some achievements under your belt."

Blitz just shakes his head as Kristy just didn't seem to get it. There wasn't anything he had that others would consider good.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Name one?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, what about the first King of Xtreme you entered? You made it to round 3. That's farther than I got."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"By one whole round. Besides, I lost terribly and was kicked out of EWE thanks to problems your husband had with me which canceled my manager's contract. Which to be honest that was the main reason I joined EWE in the first place. Sure it was fun and I loved to travel around. Not to mention the matches were always fun, but the reason I joined was to help Mr. Green, because he needed a Wrestler for the company."

Blitz's began to remember back then. Not that Mr. Green was as hands on. He just handled the backstage things for Blitz which meant all Blitz had to do is show up, be told who to fight, and that was it. Granted he lost most of those fights from always being preoccupied with other things. Or maybe, as he's felt recently, he just wasn't any good without his speed. But Blitz finally shook his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But regardless, how can you honestly say I won those matches? My wins were handed to me on a silver platter as neither of them were even trying."

Kristy sighed as this trying to cheer up business wasn't working out for her. Maybe that's why her own daughter turns to her friend Mizore and her sister Roller Brawl when she's feeling down instead of to her. Kristy remembered a time when Maya used to come to her about these things but that was before they found out who she was. But that wasn't important at the moment. Now she needed to try and help Blitz through this.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come on Blitz, this time will be different. Really. You're facing Dolph Ziggler and he won't be pulling any punches."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Then I'll lose."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You don't know that. Stop doubting yourself. After all I have just as bad a record here as you do. Maybe even worse. Yet if I could I'd be lacing up my boots and stepping back in that ring. I don't let fear of failer keep me down."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Then why won't you face Android 18? I hear she really wants to face you and Maya."

Kristy sighed as she rolled her eyes.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You know why I can't. The same reason I had to in my career as a Wrestler."

Blitz nodded as he knew. He just wanted to contradict what Kristy was saying.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Besides, this isn't about me. You're the one who need the confidence to keep on going. I mean look at Maya, she's had a way worse WrestleMania than you did, and though it took some time she's ready to move on as well. Ready for the next fight."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You're daughter has won multiple titles and big matches."

Again Kristy rolled her eyes as Blitz's attitude was starting to get on her nerves a bit. But she took a deep breath to calm herself. After all snapping at Blitz wouldn't help him at all.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know, I know. I'm just trying to cheer you up. You're moment will come. Like with Leo, who's record was honestly worse than yours. He finally got a title. But if anything just don't think about all the losses. Don't look at the tournament as a whole and take each match a match at a time."

Kristy said that because she figured Blitz would try and counter by saying who Leo defeated to get the X-Core championship. But Blitz finally sighed.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"All right. Though, I can't be sure about facing..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who cares? You're doing a match at a time remember? So the only person you should be caring about right now is Dolph Ziggler. Forget everyone else. Dolph is your focus and your goal. Beat him that's all that matters."

Blitz paused as he thought about it. Maybe Kristy had a point. Regardless, it's something he needed to do. He just hoped it'd work so he could honor the wish of his little girl.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So tell me, who are you facing on Monday?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... Dolph Ziggler."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And who are you are you facing the week after?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't know."

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, the right answer is you don't care. As far as you're concerned you're not facing anyone the week after. You have Ziggler on Chaos end of story."

Blitz nodded, he understood what Kristy was doing. She was helping him set his focus, like you'd do with a sports team.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So who are you facing on Chaos?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Ziggler!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"And who are you facing the week after?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Who cares? That's in the future and it doesn't matter who it is. I face Ziggler and that's all that matters."

Kristy smiled as she stood up and motioned with her hands for Blitz to do the same.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good, now stand up. We need to get you fired up here."

Blitz stood up wondering what Kristy had in mind. Kristy just smiled as she looked at him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Get your game face on, Blitz. Now tell me again who you're facing."

Blitz loosened up his muscles a bit as he jumped on his toes for a moment in a boxer's stance before replying.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Dolph Ziggler!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who's going to win that fight?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... I don't..."

But Kristy slapped him across the face causing him to be taken aback momentarily.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Wrong answer. And get the body moving again."

Blitz nodded as he went back to his boxer's stance, shifting between his feet as he stood on his toes.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now tell me again, who's going to win?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I am!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"How? How are you going to win?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... I don't..."

Again Kristy slapped him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Wrong answer. Now again."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I'll beat him by being the better wrestler."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And are you the better wrestler?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yes!"

Blitz was realizing more about what she wanted him to say as it was working in getting him fired up. Besides that he didn't want to be slapped again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Are you sure? Dolph Ziggler has held multiple championships in the other company? Can you really handle that?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I can!"

The back and forth routine was working as Kristy continued.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I can't hear you."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I CAN!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"What makes you think you can? Tell me what makes you the better wrestler?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Heart!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Further!"

Kristy edged him on to say more as Blitz continued.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't give up. I don't back down."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And won't don't you back down?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Because I have a passion for this Company?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Are you sure? You quit a lot."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I ALLWAYS come back! I may get knocked down, but I return. And I will do whatever it takes to get something of merit. For ME and for her."

Blitz was now really fired up as he stopped waiting for Kristy to respond.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I won't let Dolph Ziggler keep me from what I want. And I know that he'll try. Oh well he try. But go ahead, Dolph. Do like any good wrestler will do and go back into my past and try to see what really makes me tic. But if you're not careful, you'll fall right into the same routine as the others... like I did myself. I'm stepping up and moving on. I'm leaving behind all that kept me from what I needed and holding close the passion and desire I have for this place. I'll be back to who I am by Monday and while you'll be looking to for Chaos, I'll be running on through. Dolph Ziggler know that I'm going to pick up this match and run with it. And when I start running. You can't catch me."

Blitz smiled as that passion seeped through him once more. Granted his little catchphrase probably made more sense to him than it did to anyone else. But he didn't really care. He looked to Kristy and smiled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Thanks Kristy. Blitz is back."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Not a problem. Now get cleaned up. Then we can go do something than hang around this dump."

Blitz nodded as he headed into the shower. Kristy waited there as her mind began to wander but she shook her head. She shouldn't be thinking those kinds of thoughts.

END.

Last edited by JCKane on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Dolph Ziggler Empty Re: Blitz Vs Dolph Ziggler

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:03 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t254-leo-vs-the-human-tornado
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum