JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Jinder Mahal Empty Roller Brawl Vs Jinder Mahal

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:46 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-8-15-roller-brawl-vs-jinder-mahal-t1630.html#p22148540

Show: Chaos [6/8/2015]

WrestleMania has come and gone as the EWE nation is left with many great memories from that night. After all we seen great matches, twists, turns, and some downright crazy moments. But for one Diva in particular, her WrestleMania night went from bad to worse. Starting when her now ex-boyfriend placed nude pictures of her in the men's locker room. Thankfully, Roller Brawl managed to remove the pictures with the help of her step-dad Michael Jensen, but Roller Brawl still wondered how her ex got those photos. To make matters worse, after that incident she was beaten down by some fan who wanted to give her an interview. The particular beating placed Roller Brawl in the trainer's room yet the Trainer told her she should sit it out as she was in too much pain, however, Roller Brawl wasn't going to be denied the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase, so she bared the pain and hid it the best she could during the match. But in the end it wasn't enough as though she unhooked the Briefcase, it was the Clown who brought it down thus winning the match. Roller Brawl fumed over it after she had awoke the day after WrestleMania, not only because she lost her match but missed the rest of the show. Which was how Roller Brawl's first WrestleMania ended.

Nine days later, we find Roller Brawl in the living room of the Jensen Mansion. She's looking at a few people putting up some items on the walls. Roller Brawl shakes her head at one as she points to another item.

-Roller Brawl-
"No no, Green, not purple. And I told you to use the star design not the heart."

Roller Brawl had told another of the men working on the room. Roller Brawl rolled her eyes in annoyance. Didn't these people know how to listen?

-Hellen Martin-
"You're mom put you in charge of the preparations I see."

Roller Brawl looked to the entrance to see Hellen Martin enter the room. Roller Brawl gave her a nod to confirm what Hellen said.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm the best person for the job. Mom's learning more, but she's still doesn't fully know her."

-Hellen Martin-
"And what about Mizore?"

Roller Brawl gave a shrug.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm sure I know Stealthy a little more than she does."

-Hellen Martin-
"I guess that's true."

Roller Brawl nods again before looking at the decorator as Roller Brawl shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really? Don't do it like that. Use the spirals."

The Decorator nodded as he made the adjustment as Hellen couldn't help but smile.

-Hellen Martin-
"Sure are bossy today."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well it needs to be perfect. I haven't been able to do this for a few years and besides, Stealthy's been pretty down sense WrestleMania. So I asked Mizore to come a bit earlier to see if she can't talk with her."

Hellen gave a nod of understanding. Yet that made her a bit more curious about something.

-Hellen Martin-
"Why aren't you more down, though? You almost won Money-in-the-Bank, yet you seem fine?"

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes in slight aggravation but didn't take her eyes from the decorators.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I'm annoyed. Had that fan not did what he did, I would have won. You have no idea how exhausted I was in that match. And those high falls didn't help."

-Hellen Martin-
"I can imagine. But any idea who that fan was?"

Roller Brawl shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not a clue. Mom and Step-Dad are looking in to it. But I know they have other things to work on. So security's working on it."

Hellen nodded as she slipped out a tape recorder from her pocket and began to check it. Roller Brawl meanwhile gave a few more adjustments to the decorators before she glanced back and noticed the tape recorder.

-Roller Brawl-
"That why you're here so early?"

Hellen glanced up and gave a slight chuckle.

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah you got me. Was here to get some interviews for some EWE.com articles. Since I was already coming out here, I figured I'd see if I couldn't get some from you and maybe even your sister to help preoccupy her. Of course, didn't realize you'd be having such a hands-on approach with the decorating."

Roller Brawl shrugged. The preoccupying interview was a good idea but Roller Brawl doubted Maya would be leaving her room until Mizore could talk to her.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well I am pretty busy."

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah, though, you sure you can't just answer a few questions though? I have a feeling I won't get another chance for a while."

Roller Brawl looked to Hellen then back to the decorators. She gave a sigh as she'd rather not at the moment but figured better get it over with now while there was time than her trying to bring it up later.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right, fine. But if I need to make adjustments to their work you'll have to pause it."

-Hellen Martin-
"its fine, only using a tape recorder. I won't use those parts in the article."

Roller Brawl nodded as Hellen hit the record on her recorder. Hellen then held it so it'd catch both their voices.

-Hellen Martin-
"So Roller Brawl, continuing what we were talking about. You claim that you only lost the match due to an attack backstage before WrestleMania started?"

-Roller Brawl-
"If you want me to sound like a wimp. Yeah I loss but I don't want what that guy did make people think I'm weak here."

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm not saying your weak. I'm just clarifying what you said."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, either way, yes I was sore and exhausted but they all seen what happened. I took not a lot of nasty falls in that match and I still came within inches of winning that match. Despite the fact that I didn't come home the winner you can see already that I have a lot of endurance unlike the winner of the match who didn't really do much. But hey, he didn't even do what he was claiming. Knock out everyone in the ring then go for the briefcase. Funny, though he tried that when everyone was down but guess that didn't work for him huh?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Well he did come out the winner as you said."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah yeah, so what. It's almost as bad as Christy Chaos' win. Everyone else really busted their butts off and all Christy did was played run around the ring with Punk, before getting on commentary and trying to pick up the scraps after the others went through the war."

-Hellen Martin-
"Some would take that as being smart."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well I say it's pathetic. And with all that smarts she had, the only reason she won was because of the Shield."

-Hellen Martin-
"Yes that was an odd turnabout. Do you have any opinions on what the Shield did?"

-Roller Brawl-
"How should I know? It's the Shield. They do what they want. They could have been in league with Christy Chaos or maybe they did that just to have Christy owe them one. There's so many theories but who cares right? I won't have to deal with Christy or the Shield until Royal Flush. Well, the Shield possibly sooner than that."

Hellen nodded at that.

-Hellen Martin-
"That's right. As you're..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Hold that thought."

Hellen seemed puzzled as Roller Brawl went over to the decorators as they seemed to have a question for her. She talked with them about it as Hellen waited. Soon Roller Brawl came back as she gave Hellen a look that read continue.

-Hellen Martin-
"... Well, as I was saying. That's right. As you're currently entered in to the King of Xtreme Tournament where it's been announced your first opponent is Jinder Mahal."

-Roller Brawl-
"Really? I haven't checked up on that yet. But, wow Jinder. Guess they really want me to move on to Round 2."

-Hellen Martin-
"You don't see Jinder Mahal as a challenge?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Are you serious? No I don't see Jinder Mahal as a challenge. He's one of the 3MB rejects and I've already beaten their leader twice now. Jinder isn't even half the wrestler as Heath is."

-Hellen Martin-
"Giving props to Heath I see."

-Roller Brawl-
"No. Heath's down below on the food chain just like his band mates. I don't care if you consider him a good wrestler or not. He can't back it up and does these stupid little gimmicks just to make the crowd laugh. Mostly at him but still laugh. Jinder's some oddball who started by locking his cloth hat-delio into a glass case. Seriously who does that?"

-Hellen Martin-
"I believe it's supposed to be sacred to him. Or like a king's crown."

-Roller Brawl-
"I've seen many of those types of hats around. They're not that sacred. I mean you don't see me locking my helmet into a class case when I'm wrestling without it. Besides, it must not have been that sacred since after he started wrestling with 3's a crowd, he stopped doing that."

-Hellen Martin-
"He wasn't wearing it any more. He wore a black one."

-Roller Brawl-
"So the white one's sacred and the black one's not. There's a racism comment in there somewhere. But seriously who cares about it anyways. Jinder's by far the worse of 3MB. In fact, when we were having the beat the clock challenge back when Chaos returned, Jinder was the only one of his group who didn't win his match. In fact he was so bad, that Leo beat him so fast he claimed 2nd place in the challenge."

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm sure that had a little more to do with Leo's skills too."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah because Leo's this really great wrestler. Leo's almost as bad as Blitz. At least he stays a little longer, but where is Leo now huh? He loses in the Rumble and he's not been seen since."

-Hellen Martin-
"He's actually signed up for King of Xtreme, same with Blitz."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh yeah? Who are they facing?"

Roller Brawl's sarcastic tone showed she didn't really care who they were facing, but Hellen either didn't pick it up or she didn't care.

-Hellen Martin-
"Leo's facing Human Tornado while Blitz is facing Dolph Ziggler."

-Roller Brawl-
"So Human Tornado and Dolph Ziggler for Round 2, I got you."

Hellen's about to reply to that when Roller Brawl snaps at one of the decorator's as she goes over there and has to show him how to fix something. The confrontation ends as Roller Brawl heads back rolling her eyes at the decorator as she returns.

-Roller Brawl-
"Where were we?"

-Hellen Martin-
"You were talking about how you believe Blitz and Leo will lose their King of Xtreme matches. Though I don't understand why the hard feelings towards those two. Not only are they my friends but their friends of your mother's too."

-Roller Brawl-
"I already told you about Blitz. He comes and goes and I think he wants to get with my mother."

-Hellen Martin-
"I don't think that's the case. I've talk to Blitz and Blitz is trying to win the Undisputed Championship for his daughter, who died sometime after the Rumble."

Roller Brawl actually let out a sigh with hearing that. She didn't know that.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, that's nice of him. And well I wish him luck for that in the future. But he'd better hope that he doesn't have to go through me. Because I don't want to sound heartless but I'm not going to let him win if we cross in this tournament."

Strange how Roller Brawl's attitude towards Blitz shifted but that's how she was Roller Brawl wasn't heartless or that mean.

-Hellen Martin-
"Right, so what about Leo? I mean you seem to go off on him too."

Roller Brawl just shrugged.

-Roller Brawl-
"Eh, I just don't care when people just come and go like that. It shows they really don't have any drive in this company."

-Hellen Martin-
"It's possible. Though could just be bad circumstances."

Roller Brawl shrugged yet again before giving her reply.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, well whatever. I'm not facing him yet. Though if I do and he puts up the same fight he gave Cliff Morgan, his fate will be sealed."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right, which I can assume that's the same thing that'll happen to Jinder Mahal?"

-Roller Brawl-
"You better believe that's right."

-Hellen Martin-
"What if they try and triple team you? This is an Xtreme Rules match, meaning if Heath and Drew get involved there's nothing you can do to stop them."

Roller Brawl actually laughed at that comment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh, there's plenty I can do to stop them. 3MB is not the Shield. They'd easily get in each other's way more than mine. But you know, I say just like I did in in the All American Tournament. Bring them on! I'm not scared. I'll single handedly take out all three of them and just to show you how good I'll be. I'm going to make Jinder Tap. Which if he's got any talent he won't be tapping as soon as he goes in the Buzzsaw trap and it'll be more than those 3 seconds for the pin."

-Hellen Martin-
"So you're saying you'll take out Heath and Drew enough that they can't rescue their Jinder in time before he taps?"

-Roller Brawl-
"That's right. For as I said, Jinder, and any 3MB member who wants to come to play, you fates are sealed."

Roller Brawl winks to Hellen who nodes before turning off the tap recorder.

-Hellen Martin-
"Thanks for that. I'll go see if there's anything else I can do while I wait for things to begin."

Roller Brawl nods as Hellen walks out of the room. Yet as she does she passes Mizore who walks into the room. She looks around at all the decorations before looking to Roller Brawl.

-Mizore-
"Looking good. I'm sure she'll love it."

Roller Brawl nodded back to Mizore giving a smile.

-Roller Brawl-
"She sure will. Though they're just about done. So if you could go see if you can't go have a chat with Stealthy?"

Mizore nodded.

-Mizore-
"Of course."

Roller Brawl nods as Mizore walks out and heads to Maya's room. Roller Brawl then took decorations into overtime. The clock was ticking now.

Roller Brawl Vs Jinder Mahal FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Jinder Mahal Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Jinder Mahal

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:46 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t459-stealth-elf-vs-niki-bella
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum