JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator Empty Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:29 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/roller-brawl-vs-heath-slator-t1478.html#p22146583

Show: Chaos [3/27/2015] (Posted date)

Scene 1

-Roller Brawl-
"Not again! Please not again!"

The words came out of Roller Brawl's mouth after she had received the news about her sister's kidnapping. At first she honestly thought it was just some joke. A pre-April Fool's prank. But they still had some days before that and when Maya was also missing school as well, she knew her sister wouldn't go that far. Of course, Roller Brawl had seen the video. Mizore showed it to her yet they only showed the ending to Kristy and her step-dad before giving the tape to the police. After all this was the worse way for them to find out about Maya's crush.

So they day was Friday, and Roller Brawl was sitting in the living room. She didn't like this one bit as she already went through this once. As she sat there though, Kristy came into the room as she sat on one of the chairs and sighed.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're father just called. He was wondering if we knew anything new about Maya's kidnapping."

-Roller Brawl-
"And do we?"

Kristy only sighed in response.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We still know about as much as we did the first time he called. Of course, the most likely suspect is that Nameless guy. He took her the first time so it's possible he did it again."

Roller Brawl clinched her fist in anger.

-Roller Brawl-
"UGH! What exactly did you do to p*** this guy off, Mom?!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Language Britney."

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't call me that."

Roller Brawl crossed her arms scoffs. She did prefer her nickname over her real name. Not to mention she's been even more going by that at home due to her young half-sister shares the same name. Kristy just sighs as she gets up and crosses over and sits next to Roller Brawl placing a hand on her knee.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Listen, I can only imagine what's it's like for you to go through this again. But don't forget you're not the only one hurting."

With a sigh and slight uncrossing of her arms, Roller Brawl gives her mom a nod.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know, it's just. When it happened the first time, neither me nor dad knew what to do. We even tried multiple times to get ahold of you, not to mention the police thought you may of been the one who kidnapped her."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't remember talking to any police officers about her."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah well, guess when they saw about your amnesia they ruled you out. But seriously what are the odds that two people in my family have had memory loss like that?"

Kristy could only shrug in response. Her memories were surgically removed due to a patented process that Jensen Industries had. Of course, there's more to that story but not important as for what was going on then.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know I eventually just moved on... seeing that Maya was pro...ba..."

Roller Brawl trailed off before shaking her head rapidly.

-Roller Brawl-
"No I can't think like that. But I still remember when dad told me about granting EWE that legal stuff so a person could go as Stealth Elf. But I didn't even think anything of it... Seriously I could have found her sooner. But not this time. I will not take any of these things as coincidences again. But really, where is she? Where's my sister?!"

Roller Brawl began to cry as Kristy did her best to comfort her by holding. Of course, she was crying as well. The two stayed like that for a while before one of the Mansion staff came in.

-Mansion Staff-
"Excuse me, Mrs. Jensen, but you're needed on the telephone."

Kristy did a slight shooing away moment with her arm before Roller Brawl broke it.

-Roller Brawl-
"It's ok mom. You can take it."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You sure?"

Roller Brawl nodded. So Kristy gave her a smile before getting up and going out with the mansion staff member. Roller Brawl just short of sat there. Lots of things going in her mind. Her eyes were still pretty red and seemed there were some tears still in there. But she had to be strong. For more than just her, but for her other family members as well. Especially, her dad. As she was thinking this her own cell phone began to go off. So she pulled it out of her pocket. After a quick check of caller ID she answered it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey."

She pauses as she glances around the room to see if anyone else was there but she couldn't help but smile at whatever was said on the other end.

-Roller Brawl-
"Awe, that's sweet. Well, I'm doing as fine as I can be. We're all still shaken up out here."

Another pause from Roller Brawl as she wipes the tears from her eyes. She smiles again as she replies.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah thanks, but I can't get really get away from here. Step-Dad and Mom wants us to stay around the house and doesn't want us to leave the house without some security details. Even is going to have some posted at my locker room on Chaos."

Roller Brawl listens more as she lays out on the couch.

-Roller Brawl-
"True, but with all this going on, it's not the time for them to find out. For all I know they'll ban me from seeing you."

Another pause as Roller Brawl chuckles at what was being said on the other end of the phone.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah."

More listening before Roller Brawl smiles.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I'll see you when I can. At least I'll see you at Chaos."

There was another pause smiles slightly before she hung up her phone. She sighs slightly as she slumps her arm across her chest as she just continues to lay there as the different thoughts passed through her mind.

Scene 2

We continue backstage at Monday Night Chaos as we watched as Trixy walks down the hall with a cameraman. She comes up to a locker room with 2 security guards placed on either side of the door. They look to her.

-Trixy-
"Hey, uh, is Roller Brawl available for an interview?"

The one looks to the other and gives a nod. Seeming to confirm that Trixy or the cameraman wasn't a threat. Then the one knocks on the door.

-Security Guard-
"Ms. Jensen, Trixy is wishing to interview you. Is that all right."

There was a pause before the reply came from the other side.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah send 'em on in."

The security guard nods as he opens the door to the room as Trixy and the cameraman enter. There they find Roller Brawl sitting on a couch as she's placing her phone done, apparently having texted someone. She looks up at them.

-Trixy-
"Hey, Roller Brawl. Sorry to come in like this, but you've not done any promos all week, and you know the fans want to hear from you."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah well I've been cooped up due to, events. Haven't had time anyways."

Trixy nodded as she understood, after all, all of the EWE staff have been briefed of what had happened to Maya. And was to inform Mr. Jensen or the police of anything suspicious they have seen. So Roller Brawl stands up seeing as this would have to do. Of course, she was wearing her skates, but she'd spent so much time in them she was easily staying in one spot. Trixy took this as a ready to start as she signaled the cameraman to start rolling.

-Trixy-
"Hey EWE nation, this is Trixy as I'm here live with none other than the Diva, Roller Brawl."

Roller Brawl noticed the live part as she wondered how the managed to time that into the show but she mentally shrugged it away.

-Trixy-
"Last week, Roller Brawl, you took on James Ceno, the man you eliminated in the Rumble match at EWE's last pay-per-view. Though people have been wondering why you didn't just take full advantage of Mr. Strange's distraction."

-Roller Brawl-
"And listen to Ceno belly-ache even more about me? The guy claimed to be many pegs above me and it was a fluke that I eliminated him in the Rumble. So, yeah I decided to prove to him by taking him down, without a distraction. Sure seems like he wants to believe that if Mr. Strange would have interfered he'd of won."

-Trixy-
"He does seem to think you're slap wasn't a very effective move."

-Roller Brawl-
"Not an effective move? It was a wake up slap. It wasn't supposed to do anything but get his attention. He needed to know that I was still in the ring. Should have forgotten that idiot Mr. Strange, whoever he is, and focused on me. I even made sure to give him time to fully recuperate from the distraction so he'd not have that as an excuse either. But whatever, if the Firestorm wants to tango with me again, he needs to make sure he deals with Mr. Strange first, because I want him in a full fight so he's no excuses when I kick his a**."

-Trixy-
"Some mouth on a 17 year old."

-Roller Brawl-
"7 months from an adult, think you very much."

Trixy shrugs before returning to the interview at hand.

-Trixy-
"So with 2 chances to get gold around your waist, ending badly, you're now lowered to the 2nd highest title in the men's division, though hold on. Why are you in the men's division? Most new Diva's start in the Diva's division."

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm cross-brand. Meaning I'm doing both. Just with most of the Diva's special matches already set up, like Shining Star Championship first was my sis.... There will be a rematch clause for that one."

-Trixy-
"Assuming she's back in time."

This actually seemed to aggravate Roller Brawl as she actually shoved Trixy.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't you DARE say that. Stealth Elf WILL be back to go to Wrestle-mania and she WILL defeat Calista Leon to defend her title."

Trixy was badly taken aback by Roller Brawl's outburst. Of course she could understand. Roller Brawl calmed down though so Trixy was able to regain her composure.

-Trixy-
"So, where was we?"

-Roller Brawl-
"About why I'm cross-brand."

-Trixy-
"Oh right, so uh... continue please."

-Roller Brawl-
"Well as I was saying. The shining Star championship match for Wrestle-mania's set. The TeleVixen Championship is available and so it seems is Diva's. But hey I've got my hands full on this side for now to go after one of those titles."

-Trixy-
"Which brings us back to your match tonight, where you're entered into a Number One contender's tournament to see who will be facing Cliff Morgan for the All American Championship. Which is a step down from you're last two shots."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, yeah. But hey it's a start right? Least we can stop hearing those nay-sayers and under estimaters from doing that to me. It's so boring kicking their cans when they're not offering me their best the entire time. Sure it's fun for a bit but sooner or later I get bored. Sure you can amp it up with sick match stipulations but it gets boring after a while."

-Trixy-
"Well, you're facing one Heath Slader, a guy you knocked off in the 3rd Net show before EWE's full return. I bet he won't be underestimating you."

-Roller Brawl-
"Wait, are you serious? You are talking about Heath Slader right? The man who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. He's so full of himself that he underestimates everyone."

-Trixy-
"He won his match in the Beat the Clock challenge and even defeated Mizore the night before you two fought. So that shows he's got some merit right?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Hmm, you know I think you're... no. That's not a testament to Heath's awesome wrestling abilities, that just showing you that the others didn't seem to care or were expecting a super easy match. So no. Then you're honestly bringing that up? I told you before it was ONLY because Raven got involved. Though I heard that Mizore had been slaking on her training but still, Heath only won as easy as he did because Raven came in and took out Mizore for him."

-Trixy-
"Right, Well, uh... What about the possible 3 on one assault. There's 3 3MB members you know."

-Roller Brawl-
"Nah, I never would of thought that in a millions years."

-Trixy-
"Oh well good thing I told you."

With a quick face palm Roller Brawl continued.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, honestly those guys aren't a challenge and I'd welcome them all stepping into the ring to really give me some fun. Like I said taking on the same guy more than once without them improving is just well, where's the challenge in it? There's not. It just gets mediocre fast and I'm just sitting there thinking of ways I can post-pone his inevitable outcome just to enjoy myself a little."

-Trixy-
"But are you not underestimating him? What if he comes out and you get whooped."

-Roller Brawl-
"Whooped?"

-Trixy-
"Yeah Whooped. It was in my new thesaurus I got the other day."

-Roller Brawl-
"Cool I guess. But honestly, no. This is me knowing my skills and watching the other guy, knowing that he's not shown the capacity to beat me at my best, nor my average and there's no real potential of him getting better any time soon. But sure, go ahead, Heath. Surprise me. Bring you're 3MB members and 'whoop' me so bad that I have to fight you off Fang and claw. Then maybe I can start seeing you differently. Until then. You're just another win under my belt, as I roll on to the next round."

Trixy nodded as she looked to the camera and signaled for him to stop. She then shook Roller Brawl hand.

-Trixy-
"Well good luck."

-Roller Brawl-
"Won't need it."

Trixy nodded as she and the cameraman left. Roller Brawl then sat back down. Sighing to herself as she looked at her phone's background. On it showed two young girls.

-Roller Brawl-
"That was a nice distraction... But I don't think I'll be able to fully be at ease till you're found Stealthy."

She sighs again as we end things here.

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:30 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t381-thunder-vs-star-hawk
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum