JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator Empty Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 am
[Insert Banner here]

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-30-2014-roller-brawl-vs-heath-slader-jobber-t1357.html#p22142898

Show: Chaos [12/30/2014]

Scene 1

With another show behind them, The Jensen family returned home to Albany, New York. There they had some rest and different things. Of course, it wasn't long till Kristy Jensen had to return to work to begin preparation for the next show. As she worked on it, Roller Brawl came into the room. She had been holding off on it as she knew that trying to keep the EWE on the air, even VIA internet streaming, was stressful and when Kristy didn't want to talk about it, she didn't want to talk about it. Though seeing how Kristy was currently working on it, Roller Brawl decided this was the time to ask as she walked into Kristy's home office.

-Roller Brawl-
"I want Punk."

Kristy paused in her typing as she looked over to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What was that?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I want Punk. Yeah I know, figured it was an obvious no brainer with him interrupting me during the last show, but came by to make sure is all."

Kristy looked at Roller Brawl for a moment before she slowly shook her head. Roller Brawl caught the gesture.

-Roller Brawl-
"No? What do you mean no?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"You have Heath Slater for next week."

-Roller Brawl-
"Heath Slater?!"

This didn't sit too well with Roller Brawl as she clinched her fist slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"I mean this is a joke right? I just got off so far the biggest match of my career and instead of letting me knock the block of the guy who wanted to take my spotlight and shine it on him, you put me against Mr. O.M.B.?"

Kristy actually nodded her hands moving back to her keyboard as she spoke. As if this was the end of the conversation.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That's right."

She then looked back to her keyboard and continued typing. Roller Brawl couldn't believe it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Why? Seriously why? I don't need a cool down time, no rest period. I'm ready to take on Punk."

Kristy didn't look back at Roller Brawl, almost as if she was ignoring her as she continued to type.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mom, are you hearing anything I just said?"

Kristy still didn't respond as Roller Brawl walked a little closer and snapped her fingers to get her attention.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mom?"

Kristy didn't look at her but replied as she continued what she was doing.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I hear you sweetie. But you seemed to be mistaken here. I am your mother yes, but that doesn't give you the right to come in here and demand a match. I'm not playing any favorites here. I didn't with Stealth Elf, I'm not doing it with you. So I gave you your match, you'd best prepare for it."

Roller Brawl wanted to let loose right there, but not that she was trying to make her mother do her special favors.

-Roller Brawl-
"Fine..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good."

Roller Brawl turned and let. She was fuming all right but more that she wasn't going to be getting CM Punk. After all not only he did what he did. But he was probably the next biggest thing there in the company. Just thinking of defeating him to continue showing off her talents made her want the match even more. But she shook her head. She had to get her mind off it. So she walked down the halls, probably going to head out and do some skating. But that's when Stealth Elf came out of her room. Roller Brawl saw her and grinned, perfect subject to take her mind off her other problem.

-Roller Brawl-
"You missed your chance you know."

Stealth Elf turned around to see her. Of course she frowned slightly knowing what Roller Brawl was talking about.

-Stealth Elf-
"I just don't think it's a good idea... First her birthday, then Christmas..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Both good times to let her know. But hey, there's still New Year's. You know what they do when..."

-Stealth Elf-
"Ok ok, I get it. I just don't think that's the best way to tell her."

Roller Brawl shrugged.

-Roller Brawl-
"Always works in movies."

-Stealth Elf-
"This isn't a movie."

-Roller Brawl-
"True. So just tell her. I mean what's the worst that can happen?"

-Stealth Elf-
"You don't have much experience with this sort of thing do you?"

Roller Brawl actually chuckled at that.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I've had my fair share."

This got Stealth Elf to raise an eye brow.

-Stealth Elf-
"Seriously?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well not like you of course."

She gave her a wink and that just made Stealth Elf sigh. Roller Brawl just smiled as she put an arm around her shoulder.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't worry Stealthy, it'll all work out in the end. Trust me."

Stealth Elf nodded her head as the two of them headed off to do other things.

Scene 2

We open up to a skate park, as the camera is currently looking at all the skateboards, skaters, and others performing tricks on the various ramps, rails, and things. The camera continues looking at this before a voice spoke to the left.

-Roller Brawl-
"Can you believe this?"

The camera pans over to see Roller Brawl sitting on a bench. She was leaning back with her leg crossed over the other. One of her arms rests on the arm rest while the other just rested on the bench itself. As she continued to speak she continued looking at the skaters.

-Roller Brawl-
"Here I am, ready to take on the next Wrestler who claims to be at the top of this company, even more as he says he's the best in the World. But instead I'm stuck facing Heath Slater. Probably one of the worse wrestler's I've ever seen."

Roller Brawl stays there before letting off a long sigh.

-Roller Brawl-
"Guess there's nothing to be done. And I refuse to go down as a complainer. So I'll just take matters into my own hands next show. You can count on that Punk."

Roller Brawl turns her head to the camera and gives a wink. She adjusts her sitting so she's now facing the camera, One leg full on it as he knee stuck in the air and one of her hands rested on it. The other leg dangled over the side swaying slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"So let’s put Punk aside for the moment. Focus on my so called opponent. Seriously I say that because Heath Slater’s a joke. Not that he can't wrestle, for yeah he knows our and he gets a bone every now and then, but his talent isn't as good as he thinks. Not to mention his whole one man Band thing."

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes before continuing on.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, he thinks himself a rock star, yet hasn't recorded anything. Well Maybe that’s him singing his theme song, but that's like it. Though really, who cares. No one wants to see him come on stage and sing us to sleep. We're here to fight and by golly we're going to fight."

Roller Brawl's grin increased on her face, just thinking of it made her smile.

-Roller Brawl-
"Wish I could say that I'll beat you so bad that you'll never want to wrestle again. But we both know you'll be back, telling of your great exploits and making excuses for anything you failed at. You don't see me doing that. Like my debut, I'm not saying that little Miss Flawless didn't beat me. I am going to say that if she shows herself in this company again, we're going to have ourselves a rematch. Ain't anything she can do to stop it either."

Roller Brawl smiled before she stood up glancing at the camera again.

-Roller Brawl-
"But enough about her. We're here for you, Mr. One man band. But you know there is one thing we have in common. I saw this one episode, rerun obviously and another fed, where you tried to take on that feds legends. Unlike me though you lost, and lost, and lost. But hey at least you tried right?"

Roller Brawl chuckled at that.

-Roller Brawl-
"It is funny to watch though. You're comedic are fun, but in the end you're too full of yourself and you fail. So Bravo."

Roller Brawl seemed to turn to leave but held up a finger to show wait as she turned back around.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh and I've heard grief about not using what people have done in other feds here, but really you've only had one match here, so what do you want me to say? That you're a coward? You couldn't defeat Mizore two shows ago, you had to have Raven beat her up and you just came in to pick the bones. Though you'd still take the credit of it won't you? Saying how you single handedly defeated Mizore, the girl 1 title away from completing the Diva's Grand Slam. Or that Raven only did a small thing and you did all the work. So yeah I know about guys like you. And it's only too sweet when I get in there and knock them down a peg. So expect the same thing to happen during our match. Don't expect Raven or anyone else to come to your aid, no one really likes you that much and if we're honest the Raven was after Mizore, nothing to do with you."

Roller Brawl only smiled before walking a step closer to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ready or not Heath. Let's Roll!"

Roller Brawl suddenly kicked up a skate board near there as she skated to the edge of a dip in the skate part then jumping up with an Ollie grabbing the board and completing the trick as she skated off. The scene fades.

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slator

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum