JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo Empty Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 am
Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo 7c5ae2_a94bd679bc764b0189534ef64ab0763d~mv2Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo 7c5ae2_8c3765c9b4d34b9599867d178fc80186~mv2

OOC Note: This RP was made before I found out about the rule that all scenes are 'on-camera' for Match RPs.  However, all RPs without this note will follow those rules.  But as for this RP, Scene 1 was not on camera.

-Mizore Payne-
"Are you sure about this?”

That was the question asked by Mizore Payne as she, Maya, and Annabelle all sat in the living room of their house in Albany, New York.  Maya had just told Mizore about her acceptance to join the CWF federation.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yes I’m sure.  They’re Evolution shows are set on opposite weeks as Slam so there won’t be any issue there.”

Mizore only shakes her head at the news as she already could see a problem with it.

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah but what about that Academy show?  You said you signed up for both of them… ”

Maya nodded.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s set in England actually.  Apparently every show is in the same location.  At least that’s what it looks like.”

Mizore frowned more as this was hard to wrap her head around.  She stood up from the couch the three girls were sitting on as she began to pace there in front of them.

-Mizore Payne-
"What about LAW?  You said you were returning to them as well… That’s 3 federations and 4 shows within a two week time frame.”

This time it was Maya’s turn to frown a little.

-Maya Jensen-
"You don’t think I can do it?”

Mizore shakes her head a little.

-Mizore Payne-
"No, it’s not that.  I believe you can, baby, it’s just… with all that’s been happening in HSW…”

-Maya Jensen-
"But what’s happening in HSW is EXACTLY why I want to do this.  Leon, Amber, they’re extremely tough and they’re in multiple feds as well and that didn’t stop them from beating us in the tag gauntlet.  I want to become stronger and while there is a level of strength I can achieve while still in HSW, I feel like unless I branch out again, I’ll never be able to go as far as I can.”

Mizore gives a slight nod as she brushes her hand through her purple colored hair.

-Mizore Payne-
"Are you sure you’re not letting what Leon said go to your head?”

Maya shakes her head as she remembered all to well as Leon claimed that both Maya and Mizore were comfort zone wrestlers and only joined HSW because they believed they’d be successful there since most of the talent was from a now closed federation, EWE.

-Mizore Payne-
"He’s wrong anyways.  You joined LAW before you went to HSW.  Yeah I know you had to leave but it still proves he’s wrong.”

-Maya Jensen-
"But he’s got a point.  I mean yeah I stayed in HSW but after what caused me to leave LAW was over, I didn’t try and go back… I was going to just stay away all because I didn’t want to face one individual… How does that even look on me huh?  Sure I can chalk it up to not wanting to face Abby Addiction so early on because I want our first match to be a little more special than a random match up…”

Abby Addiction was also a former Wrestler of the EWE.  She had an impressive record of 62 wins and only 10 losses.  She was the 2nd Diva’s GrandSlammer and went out as the final EWE Women’s champion.  Maya had had only 3 matches against her in tag team competition with Mizore as her partner, however, each of those three matches they had failed to win.  Of course, Maya had a chat with Abby before the CWF Golden Intentions Battle Royal and they came up with a way to make sure that Maya couldn’t have a random match up with Abby as they became a Tag Team in LAW.

-Maya Jensen-
" But there’s still the fact that I didn’t feel I was ready for that match up anyways… And I’m TIRED of feeling that way, not just with Abby, but for so many other opponents too.  I want to build up my strength and endurance and hone my skills in the ring so I can take on ANY challenge, ANY where.”

Mizore finally just gives a sigh.

-Mizore Payne-
"I know baby, I just don’t want to see you over doing it.  I mean that final match in LAW you were so wore out when you fought Sarah Lacklan… you even said you barely even remember that match.  Then there was the Gauntlet…”

Maya nods her head as she remembers both of those oh so well.   As for the Gauntlet, Maya had two matches during the HSW Summer BreakDown PPV with one being for the Women’s Championship taking place in what was called a Vegas Roulette Match.  3 Rounds Maya went through with first being a tables match, then a cage match, followed by a ladder match where she was severely beat down with a ladder by the ulitmate winner of the match, Annie Fugate.  As for the Gauntlet, both Maya and Mizore had entered as the prize was the Tag Team Championship.  Both of them fought hard and managed to eliminate two teams before Paragon, Leon Cashmere and Amber Jaye, managed to beat the already tired team of Maya and Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know, but it’s those incidents that is driving me that much more.  I need to push myself even more so that I will be ready for the next time.”

Mizore finally gives a nod as she sighed yet again.

-Mizore Payne-
"Alright.  Just be careful alright?”

Maya stands up as she gives Mizore a smile.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will."

Maya leans in and gives Mizore a peck on the lips.  Maya just looks at Mizore for a moment before turning towards Annabelle who had been watching the conversation between the two.

-Maya Jensen-
"And you’re ok with this right?  I mean you know I can’t stay alone.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Oh it’s completely fine with me.  Been wanting to do a bit of traveling anyways, so this is the perfect opportunity.”

Maya nods to her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Good… now with that all settled.  I think it’s time for lunch.”

Maya smiles as she and Mizore glance over to Annabelle who smiles.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Oh, I already have that ready.”

The two girls smiled as the all headed into the kitchen where Annabelle brought out a plate of very delicious looking sandwiches.  After Annabelle gets a plate for each of them they all take a few before going back into the living room to enjoy their meal.

Three pictures hang on a wall of an unknown area.  These three were large as all three of them displayed a different individual set to take part in a triple Threat at CWF”s Evolution 2.  On the left was Damion Kirkson wearing is in ring gear and posing for the camera in his typical fashion.  On the right was Kendo, newly signed to the CWF roster.  He was large and very intimidating.  In the middle was a picture of a CWF guest turned CWF wrestler, Maya Jensen. She wore a white jacket over a black shirt with the words “#GreenNoMore” center of it.  She also had on black pants with white shoes underneath them.  Her black hair was tied back in a pony tail.  As the camera continued to take in these three pictures, Maya Jensen herself stepped into the view wearing the same outfit as the one in her photo.  Her back was two the camera as she looked towards the three pictures with one arm crossed and the other raised up with her chin nestled slightly in-between her index finger and the rest of her hand.

-Maya Jensen-
"I hate to say it like this… But one of these things, just doesn’t belong.”

Maya shakes her head slightly at the reference to the old Sesame Street segment.  But Maya looks at the pictures a bit more before slowly turning around towards the camera as she lowers her hand as she crosses it with the other.

-Maya Jensen-
"I mean take a look at those three competitors and what do you see that’s different about one of them?  Yeah you could state the obvious, one’s a girl and the other two are guys.  But take a bit closer and you’ll see what I see.  You see one 5 foot 7, 110 pound girl going up against two individuals who’s double her mass and at least 6 inches taller than her.  That in itself could be considered scary but then you look a little closer at these two, both of them have a bit of a mean streak in them and both of them will want to win this match and with me being the supposed “weaker” of the two, you can just about tell just who they will be going after.”

Maya nods her head as she turns slightly to glance towards Kirkson.

-Maya Jensen-
"Like Kirckson for example.  I’ve seen what he can do in that ring.  Both me and him had entered the Golden Intentions Rumble match and as things would have it, we both were in the ring at the same time.  So I know a little bit about that how he fights.  Of course I also know about that anger of his, I mean he was pretty upset when the CWF Color Commentator eliminated him.  But let’s not forget the other factor here.  I mean Golden Intentions was Kirkson’s 3rd match back to CWF with each time a shot to win Gold.  Well, the last one was a title shot at the next PPV but it would still of put him on the road to get him what he wanted and to lose that many times after coming back to a federation he says he’s had trouble in before, I can imaging the pain… no I can do more than just imagine, as I know exactly how you feel.”

Maya nods her head as a bit of her frustrations were starting to seep into her voice.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’ve haven’t won a match in what feels like forever.  And every single match I’ve had since I’ve started losing as been for a Title shot opportunity or for the title itself.  I’ve lost, and lost and LOST that for a bit there I had begun to wonder just what I was doing wrong or if I could ever get the job done again.  I mean 5 matches?  At one point I had never lost twice in a row but here I am losing 5!”

Maya shook her head as her frustrations was building a bit.  She finally took a moment to calm herself down as she took in a few deep breathes.  When she was calmer she nodded.

-Maya Jensen-
"But you know, I’ve come to realize that despite all of them losses all it’s done is given me more of a desire to become better.  To push myself farther than I’ve ever done before.  After all I was becoming almost complacent.  But not any more… and that’s why I am here, that is why I have signed up a contract with CWF as I am here to push myself.  So when I really look at the three pictures I don’t see a little girl in over her head.  No I see a girl about to take on a huge challenge and a girl with the passion and will to prevail.”

That passion began to escalate out of Maya’s voice as she continued to speak.  You could just see that fire sparking in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"So I see that Kirkson has a bit of that same fire.  He wants a win… no he NEEDS a win and that is why I am even more excited to have him as my opponent in this match.  Like I said, I want a challenge and this here, THIS is a challenge.  But I don’t just have Kirkson. No this is a triple threat so the challenge has escalate that much more.  And Kendo, he’s not just some push-over either.”

The trace of a smile could be seen at the edges of Maya’s lips as she turns around towards the picture as she points directly at Kendo’s picture.

-Maya Jensen-
"I mean look at him.  6 foot 1, 245 pounds and the guy’s Samoan which those guys can be tough, so I’ve heard.  But let’s not forget that he’s a former MMA fighter which is a whole different set of rules but that just proves how much tougher he will be.  Not to mention his run in Japan.”

Maya paused only for a moment as she wondered just how tough it was over in the Japanese federations and almost wondered if she’d head over there one of these days.  But that was for another day.

-Maya Jensen-
"He’s also called the Samoan Tapout Machine and I have to say, a guy his size working to tap you out that is a scary thought.”

Maya nods her head before slowly turning back around as her passion was back in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that’s what I love more about this match.  The potential of these two opponents from what I’ve seen and heard.  It will be more than a challenge for me and that’s just what I want.  But do not think for a second that I am not up to that challenge.  I mean I did get eliminated in the Golden Intentions Rumble by some big guy who had JUST entered the ring.”

Maya shakes her head as she still remembers that time quiet well.  But it didn’t diminish her fire.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that only strengths my resolve all the more.  I need to prove that I can beat these guys and you all seen what happened before that.  How I took advantage of a rage induced Kirkson and sent him and Mr. Rolash over the top rope.  So it’s ok if you don’t want to count being eliminated by Rolash because he ‘wasn’t a licensed wrestler’… because that just means you were Eliminated by me.”

Maya couldn’t help but smirk a little bit there.

-Maya Jensen-
" So I will use my move set, I will fly if I need to, I will target your knees or give you a few well placed kicks to wear you down.   You can try to use your power against me.  You can beat me up and down the ring six ways tie Sunday but that won’t change the fact.  For I will keep on getting back up, I will raise that shoulder before the ref hits that three, And I WILL escape any hold the ‘Samoan Tapout Machine’ tries to put on me. For I am persistent, I am determined to win this match.”

The fire continues to build up in Maya’s eyes as her passion comes pouring through.

-Maya Jensen-
"So take a good look at those three pictures behind me and tell me what you see?  For what I see is a girl who will defy the odds and walk out of the Ice Palace in Tampa Florida the winner!  So Don’t Blink… Or You’ll miss it.”

Maya smiles as she walks out of the view.  The camera stays focused on the three pictures on the wall before slowly fading to black.

Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo Empty Re: Maya Vs Damion Kirkson Vs Kendo

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 am
Results Link:https://cwflives.wixsite.com/cwfwrestling/evolutionnum2

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t53-prime-data
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum