JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion Vs Mickie James Empty Jessie Orion Vs Mickie James

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/mickie-james-vs-jessie-orion-t980.html

Show: Ladies Night [2/24/2014] (Posted Date)

:Prelude:....Last week, Our hero dazzled the EWE universe as she defeated AJ Lee. This week, the Great Illusionist takes on Mickie James. Will the great one half of the Diva's tag team champions defeat Jessie Orion? Or will the show continue with a victory for our hero?....:....:End Prelude:

~:Act 1:~
'Change of plans''

The USF Sun Dome has a very energetic audience tonight. Why wouldn't they when we have such a great card? Before we get to the matches of the night, it was time for a magic show but this time, there wasn't a curtain set up on the stage. Instead, the titan-tron shows the curtain. The curtain raises as Aly and AJ's "Do you believe in magic" plays over the speakers. The audience roar out their excitement for the great Illusionist.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Hey all you boys and girls out there in Tampa Florida!"

The audience pops some more. Yet still our hero has not made herself seen.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Now I have another great show for you, tonight."

The audience gave a pop but now they were starting to get curious. Where was Jessie?

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Something wrong? I'm not under dressed am I?"

There was more silence as the audience were looking around for our hero. Some of the guys more so to see if the Illusionist really was under dressed. Pervs.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I don't understand...? Oh wait, you can't see me at all can you? Let me fix that."

Just then, a puff of pink smoke appears in the center of the ring. When it clears we see out hero standing there wearing her magicians outfit and an earpiece. The audience gave a nice pop from the trick.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"There we go, much better."

Jessie smiles as she twirls her magical staff before placing it under her arm. Our hero then continues to address the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Now as I was saying. Last week, I didn't get to kick the crazy out of AJ Lee like I'd hoped. But was it not a fun match?"

The audience cheered as their approval. Jessie smiled as she gave a bow.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
Thank you. But now it's time to talk about my opponent for tonight. One Mickie James. Now besides that both of these two have been apart of the WWE federation, you know what else they've had in common?"

The audience replies with a what. The great Illusionist smiles as she reaches behind her back.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I'll show you."

Our hero takes her hand from behind her back to reveal... nothing? Jessie looked at her hand a little confused as did the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Hmm... Nothing? That's can't be right? Surely they have had something in common."

The audience laughs at that as Jessie's looking around the ring. Finally, she snaps her fingers.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Oh that's right. They did have something in common."

The great Illusionist walks over to one of the turn buckle pads as she begins to remove it. The audience was curious to see what she was doing. Once our hero removed the turnbuckle pad we now see that behind it, was the WWE Diva's championship. The audience applaud at the trick as Jessie took the championship off the ropes and walked back to the center of the stage where she held it up.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"That's right. The WWE Diva's championship. Both AJ Lee and Mickie James has held onto this very championship at some point in their careers. But this is the EWE right? No one cares about what these girls did in WWE."

The audience roared their approval. The EWE was far better than EWE. Jessie smiled as she held the championship closer to her chest.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Of course, but you know. Just like both of these Diva's have gotten ahold of the WWE Diva's Championship. They also have both failed to get ahold of the most coveted prize in Diva's brand wrestling."

The great Illusionist suddenly flipped the WWE title over. The audience cheer for now the belt had changed into the EWE Diva's Championship. Jessie held up the belt. Of course you don't see the old title on the back.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"See, Neither of them have ever gotten ahold of this title. And here I have it with just a simple twist of the wrist. But for now I don't need this title, so I think I'll give it to one of you."

The audience popped as Jessie tossed the title into the audience. Of course it wasn't the real deal but hey, a souvenirs a souvenir. Back in the ring, our hero twirled her magical staff from under her arm and tossed it back and forth between her hands before settling with one.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"So, we all know that Mickie James is... Oops almost broke the number one rule. Never reveal a lady's age."

The audience laughed at the joke.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Any ways, I think it's rad that she's... that old and still able to put up in the ring. Most Diva’s leave by that age. Either due to starting a family or their body just can't handle it any more. But not Mickie. She's been able to keep both of those things at bay, for one by getting married to another girl, so that means she don't have to worry about her honey popping in a baby when they want to get intimate."

There were a few wolf whistles at the comment. Mostly guys of course.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"As for the other, She must keep in tip top shape by..."

More wolf whistles and cheers from the guy portion of the audience. A few made sure signed that they believed it was from tussling around in the hay with Trish. Our Hero began to wonder if she should change the topic.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Anyways, I believe that Mickie James has a special energy drink that she uses to help keep herself in tip top shape. So I brought with me a chemist who will try to recreate the drink that Mickie made."

Up on the stage, we see Harley Queen coming out from behind the curtain. Her Harley quinn attire was equipped with a chemist outfit as well. Harley heads down to the ring and gets in standing next to the great Illusionist.

"The Chemist"
~Harley Queen~
"Hello Jessie it's good to see you again."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Pleasures all mine."

Apparently, the guys in the audience still hadn't settled as they began a 'kiss her' chant. Our Hero looked to the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Sorry but kissing is not part of the show."

The guys didn't seem to care though as they continued their chant. Funny how chants can become contagious as even the women in the audience began to chant along with the guys. The great Illusionist looks back to her friend. This wasn't going so well. Harley shrugged. She didn't know what to do either. So the great Illusionist looked back to the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"You want me to kiss her?!"

The audience cheered their approval. They were so hyped up right now that they wanted to see it.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Very well then."

Our hero looks to Harley as she puts her hands on the top part of her arm. Harley was looking at her, was she really going to kiss her? Our Illusionist only gives her a wink. Jessie leans in for the kiss... only for a puff of pink smoke to appear. When it finished the two were gone. The audience gave of their awws for they wanted to see it. But maybe next time Wink

~:Curtain:~

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion Vs Mickie James Empty Re: Jessie Orion Vs Mickie James

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:46 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum