JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Psychotica Empty Thunder Vs Psychotica

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 pm
Thunder Vs Psychotica LastStand2014-PsychoticaThunder

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/wmd-series-hardcore-match-t999.html#p22103164

Show: Last Stand 2014 [3/8/2014]

We begin in a hole. A pretty dark hole as the only light was a long ways up at the top. Inside this hole the camera only sees one person. That person is sitting on the ground with his back turned. He wore a black hoodie with the hood up over his head as he had his head down, the sounds of dirt being scratched into by some kind of blade could be heard. The person then began to speak as we could now tell who it was.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Here I am, fallen from where I once was, and no way to climb out. My Road to Wrestle Mania has changed, and regardless of what happens next, nothing will change. But who do I have to think for me being down in this hole? Psychotica?"

Thunder only chuckled as he finally turns to look at the camera. In his hand was a razor blade, oddly enough with his name engraved into it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"No, it wasn't her. Though I know she likes to think it was. What really got me here was my own fault. I failed to play my game and instead I let them get to me. I fell right into their trap by trying to explain to them things that really didn't mater. I mean sure, they thought my name was a joke. But it didn't matter what they thought, nor did I need to explain myself to them. So I let myself get ensnared by letting in those emotions. So, I had failed."

Thunder lowered his head as he looked down at the razor blade with his name engraved into it. The dark light casting long shadows on his person.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But then you have Psychotica. A leach who's trying to but in where she never even had any business to begin with. Sure she claims that my fall began when she hit me over the head with that bat and it was opened my eyes."

Thunder chuckled as he finally looked up at the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Funny, how you say that, but I went on to defeat Christy Chaos, one of the greatest wrestlers this company has to offer. So how is it that the little bump on my head was what caused me to 'see the light' as you put it? Well it doesn't. You see Psychotica, you're just a parasite, trying to take credit for works that had nothing to do with you, then you go on to make ridiculous claims that you really know someone. Like how I'm arrogant?"

Thunder just shook his head as he looked into the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"No I'm not arrogant. I only use about my past wins more like a resume for each one of my opponents. I show them that I am not someone to take lightly and to show that I'm just not blowing smoke, I can show them proof. But that's the thing, some of these people I beat, I'm still in awe and I still respect them. Like when I defeated Alessandro twice, that didn't give me a big head in thinking I could beat him any time I wanted. No, I knew that for me to beat him, I have to give him my best. And those first two times, that's what he got, my absolute best at the time. So Psychotica, don't make claims that you know nothing about. But what am I saying. That's not going to stop you is it?"

Thunder shook his head as he then stood up, the camera raising to keep him in the shot. His hand still holding the razor blade.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Doesn't matter I suppose. For you see Psychotica, you really annoy me you know. Not because you secretly are correct, but because I down right hate people trying to rub in their own lies to try and make themselves look good. You're trying to cash in on what's going on in my career and quiet frankly, it's not going to work. I can promise you that. I'm not some one for you to try and use your little gimmick on. I've had far to many people use me to try and push their own self forward. Can't think of how many times I became the butt of many jokes just so that guy or girl could get the laugh. But you wanna know what happened when I finally had enough? Well, Let's just say that I've had a few in-school suspensions for that very reason."

Thunder nodded as you could see that annoyance in his eyes. He glanced down at that razor blade.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You know,you brought up some of the things I brought up in that Elimination match where we first fought together. How I was saying that I didn't need that match. But like usual you decided you'd take what I say and try to put your own spin on it. Saying that I thought that highly of myself, and that's why I said that. No, that's not even close to why I said I didn't need the match. Truth is I don't find myself any hire than any one else that steps up in that squared circle. Rather that match or any other. And I couldn't see any reason for the hire-ups to put me in the match. Not because of pride, but I know what people would think. Here's a guy that just wants that lime light and to flaunt his stuff by telling us that he doesn't need a match, while we're sitting here busting our buns off just to try and stay in the series. See I recognized that but oh that's right, I couldn't of seen that and just wanted that lime light."

Thunder rolls his eyes at his sarcasm.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So after the match is over you say that I'd wished I'd won it now? That's right, I should dwell on past mistakes."

Thunder rolls his eyes again.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Besides, I meant what I said, if anyone was to win that match, I was glad that it was Kelsi Parr. She deserved the win and I congratulate her. In fact I congratulate her on making me tap out last Monday on Chaos. Great job, Kelsi, and I wish you luck in the tournament."

Thunder gave a nod but then he let his shoulders slag a bit as he put his hands in his pocket.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh and I bet that's to nice isn't it? I shouldn't congratulate my opponents. No I need to rip their apart with my words. Fact is, I don't like taking what I don't deserve and I enjoy seeing others rise. Because then I know when we face, it'll be an epic battle. One I can truly remember. In fact I love having a great fight. Sure I've let my recent losses get to me, but really who's never let something like a loss get to them? Rather they react with depression or furry, it's gotten to everyone at least once in their life. Just take you, Psychotica, you lost to Bray Wyatt and you replied with frustration and a bit of anger. You wanted him to face him again so bad you even tried to up the stakes, though Bray didn't really care for them anyways."

Thunder shrugged before he looked up towards the opening in the large and deep hole he was in.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You know, it bothered me to just slide by. I really hated that feeling that it didn't truly feel like I was really earning my spot in the WMD series. Like if I messed up and should of dropped down in rankings, the one who should of taken my spot would of also done just as bad. And you thought I should of stayed like that and not 'put myself in the spot light' as you put it. Girl I'm not here for any spot light. I'm here to have a true adventure as I battle my way through fierce competition, all to earn that treasure at the end. But if I ever got it, would it change who I am? Would I just want that prize to stay in the spot light? Would I crave that attention it would give me? No. Honestly, I could work all the way to win the Undisputed Championship, and still be the same guy. But I want to earn it. Not with sliding by because I happen to do a little better than my opponent. No, I want a challenge every step of the way. Which guess what? I'm getting it. Sure I'm now a sure win for Money in the Bank, but hey that just means my adventure gets extended. that means that instead of defeating only one other person to earn the right to face the Undisputed champion, I get to defeat five."

Thunder grinned as that excitement, that energy, that passion, he had forgotten over the past few weeks had returned to him. He then pulled out the razor blade again as he began to walk towards the wall.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So I want to thank you Psychotica. You've given me exactly what I need to get back to my true self. The one who's in love with this sport. You lit the fire back in my eyes and with it, I promise you, that I will climb out of this hole that I find myself in."

Thunder smiled as he used the razor blade to cut a section in the dirt wall, enough for a foot hold. He use this to make a few more as he then began to scale the hole he was in, using the razor blade to cut out new foot and hand holds for him. Thunder continued to this process as the camera followed him. Soon, Thunder reached the top as he climbed out of the hole. He grinned as he glanced down at the razor blade.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Thanks for razor blade Psychotica. Surely did come in handy."

Thunder pocketed the razor blade as he glanced back to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So Psychotica, I guess it was fate that put you in my path. But it's not because it's the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of my career. No..."

Thunder slammed his right fist into his left palm.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It was to help me get me back to who I truly am."

Thunder grinned as there was only one last thing to say.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So prepare for the BOOM!"

The camera zoomed in on Thunder's face as we see that determined and excited look. Then the camera faded to black.

Thunder Vs Psychotica FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Psychotica Empty Re: Thunder Vs Psychotica

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t414-team-kristy-vs-team-grace
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum