JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo V Mickie James Empty Leo V Mickie James

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm
Leo V Mickie James LeoMickie_zps8d578380

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-8-13-leo-kat-vs-mickie-james-t17.html#p22039460

Show: Chaos [4/8/2013]

*We begin our scene through the view of a camera down on the floor of a room. It's hard to tell what the room is from the view. The sounds of footsteps could be heard as eventually see a pair of feet enter the view of the camera. The camera is then picked up as it's pointed at the person. The Person was Leo Kat.*

-Leo Kat-
"I'm now to the point where I'm down right sick of the random interviewers that pop up here and there trying to get under my skin. I also don't see a point as to me going out of my way to head down to a ring where all those stupid fans will try to interrupt me from what I have to say with their constants cheers, boos, and pointless chants. So I believe this will help me get my point across without having to deal with those stupid annoyances."

*Leo made a slight camera adjustment.*

-Leo Kat-
"So now it seems that this company is trying to screw me over again by retiring my well earned Championship. They think they are making it up to me by giving me this title opportunity for a new title but that's where they're wrong. I should still be a champion and this match should earn me my second title on top of the X-Core Championship. But what can you say? That's Jensen for you. He may seem like he's changed his ways but don't let that full you. He's just as sick and conniving as ever. So now I'm in a match with a Diva named Mickie James."

*Leo makes another slight camera adjustment.*

-Leo Kat-
"Now in some ways, Mickie James could be considered my superior as she's so far beaten me in just about every category there is in this company. She, like me, is also a former Champion but her old Championship was the X-Division Champion which in some ways is a higher Championship than my retiring X-Core Championship. In Tag teams, she's managed to hold gold as well as was voted the best Faction in 2012 while my good for nothing tag team only gave me additional two losses to my record. She was even voted most improved of 2012 which I placed in dead last. All in all it would seem that Mickie James is greater than I am. Thus should be a sure win in our up coming match."

*Leo Pauses momentarily.*

-Leo Kat-
"That's where they'd be wrong. To Mickie this match is only some match with an opponent that she doesn't even believes deserves a shot. She thinks she'll be able to come into the ring and wipe the floor with me with some misplaced idea that she's teaching me a lesson about my place in EWE. But to me this match is everything. After loss after countless loss against the higher ups in this company and with only a few pointless wins against the nobodies in this company I had finally achieved something that no one had thought possible. I had won the big one, I had become a Champion. I've gone all this time since winning that Championship and I've managed to break the record for longest title reign. Only for my greatest achievement be whisked away from me by a decision to retire my Championship. If I loose this match, if I fail to get my hands on this opportunity to keep gold around my waist, then I'm back where I started. Back to a nobody, back to the way things were before I finally managed to turn things around. But if I win. If I get Mickie on the mat for a count of 1, 2, 3. Then I show everyone that I'm worth something. I show everyone that there's still a champion inside of me."

*Leo makes another pause to allow his words to sink in.*

-Leo Kat-
"Come April 8, 2013 at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX. I show everyone just what I'm made of."

*Leo places the camera on the ground as he leaves the room. Then the feed is cut off.*

END

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo V Mickie James Empty Re: Leo V Mickie James

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t312-kristy-vs-hollie-winder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum