JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion Vs AJ Lee Empty Jessie Orion Vs AJ Lee

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/aj-lee-v-jessie-orion-t944.html#p22102635

Show: Ladies Night [2/17/2014](Posted date)

:Prelude:....After nailing her audition, Jessie Orion now finds herself in her first match against AJ Lee. Can the Former WWE Diva's Champion defeat the great Illusionist, or will she defeat our hero in her EWE debut....:End Prelude:

~:Act 1:~
'Crazy is as Crazy does''

On the stage of the Beard Eaves Coliseum, a curtain was set up right below the Titan-Tron. The audience members wonder what was happing there. They didn't need to wait long as a light show of sparkling fireworks lit up the stage. Over the speaker system a song began to play going through the opening intro of Aly and AJ's "Do You Believe In Magic". From behind the curtain, our hero, Jessie Orion walks out onto the stage. She was dressed in her magician's outfit which doubled as her in-ring attire. Attached to her ear, was a head set.

Jessie raised her magical staff into the air as to appeal to the audience, who wear cheering because of it. The Illusionist's entrance song began to fade as she began to speak, addressing the masses.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Hey Auburn, Alabama!!"

The audience ate up her words as they cheered at the mentioning of their home. Our hero smiles before she lowered her magical staff.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"What a lovely reaction. Now, I have sure have a show for you as I talk to you about my opponent tonight. Who we all know is a former WWE Diva's champion."

As Jessie said this, she raised waved her free arm. Suddenly, the mentioned Diva's championship appeared in her hand. On closer inspection you'd see it wasn't the actual championship belt but a toy that our hero bought at Wal-mart. But we don't want to reveal all her secrets now do we Wink So for now we'll pretend this is the real deal.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Yes, this is the very championship that she won before she jumped ship to this federation. But we'll AJ Lee be seeing the EWE's version of this title any time soon? I think not."

Jessie Orion moved the championship behind her back. When she brought her arm back to the visible range, the title was no where in sight. The crowd clapped from this trick but our hero had more in store than that.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I feel sorry for Miss Lee. She's seems so obsessed with being better than everyone that she's isolated all the other Diva's here other than her body guard, that Snuka girl. You seen what all Miss Snuka has to put up with? AJ better be careful or Snuka will turn on her next, leaving poor little AJ Lee all alone."

There was a puff of pink smoke and Jessie Orion was no where to be seen. The audience wondered what happened to our great illusionist. Their question was soon answered as the sound of giggling could be heard as the crowd looked to see that Jessie was not standing dead center of the Ring. The audience then began to clap and cheer at the trick. Our hero gave a bow to them.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Thank you."

Jessie straightened up as she began to twirl her magical wand.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Now we all know that AJ Lee's doesn't have the best... mental state. Call her crazy but hey I wouldn't do that, now would I?"

Laughs from the audience were heard as Jessie just did call her crazy. Jessie even smiled to herself for a moment before she went on.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Yes, I would never call her that, but her mental state is still troubling. I wonder how she got that way? Maybe, one hit on the head?"

Just then the great Illusionist swung her magical staff way to close to herself as she accidently hit herself.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Ouch!"

Jessie stopped her twirling and rubbed her head. The audience only laughed believing it was part of the act, or was it? Wink Jessie only laughed with them before continuing.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"That could be one way. I even feel a little crazier myself now."

Jessie put on her best AJ Lee smile as she began to skip around the ring. The crowd laughed at our great illusionist as she did. What they didn't see was Miss Orion's friend, Harley Queen walking to the ring. She was wearing her usual harley-quinn outfit but this time it was dressed to look like a doctor. She also didn't require a microphone for she had a headpiece of her own. Harley the Doctor gets into the ring and looks sternly at Jessie.

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"Jessie, stop this, crazy foolishness right now."

It was easy to tell that Harley wasn't really mad at Jessie as it was all part of the act. The Illusionist stopped her skipping as she looked at the doctor. But her smile remained.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"But Doctor Harley, I can't stop. For I'm CRAZY!!"

Our hero does a spin as she says 'crazy' in a sing-song voice. 'Doctor' Harley crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"That isn't to good. There isn't many cures for Craziness."

Tilting her head to one side Jessie Orion asks her question.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Really?"

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"Really. So Unless you got a really big boot. I'm afraid you are stuck being crazy!"

Our hero places her hands on her cheeks as she gives a mock shocked look. The audience laugh at the look. Jessie then begins to think as she gets an idea.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"But Doctor, I do have a big boot."

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"You do?"

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I do. I can conjure it up right now."

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"That's great news. So go ahead and conjure it up."

Jessie the Illusionist nodded as she began to wave her magical staff, before saying aloud the magical words.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Alakazam!!"

Harley waited then started to look around. What see didn't see was a rather large boot was now sticking to her back. The crowd began to laugh as a few even pointed saying 'there is it.' But 'Doctor' Harley still couldn't see it before she looked back to our hero and shrugged.

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"I don't see it. Maybe you did the spell wrong."

The great Illusionist shook her head at Harley's suggestion.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I'd never get a spell wrong. It's right there on you're back."

The Doctor felt behind her as she produced the boot. She looked to Jessie with a questioning look.

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"Why would you put it on my back?"

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I guess it got mixed up with a kick me sign."

The crowd laughed at that. 'Doctor Harley then slipped the boot on. Interesting how the boot had 'cure' written on one side of it.

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"Now the only cure for craziness is a kick to the head with a boot. So shall we?"

Our hero looks at the boot nervously before shaking her head.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I dunno, I don't think I'm that crazy."

"The Doctor"
~Harley Queen~
"....Perhaps not. I'll just leave this boot with you for AJ Lee."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Thank you Doctor. We'll cure AJ Lee yet."

The Doctor gave a nod as she slipped the big boot off. Harley Queen then handed the boot to Jessie then left the ring heading back through the curtain. Our Hero however looked to the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"What do you think Auburn? Do you think I can kick the crazy out of AJ?"

This got the crowd going as they began to give a yes chant. Ironic when you think AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan used to date. The great Illusionist smiled as they continued before finally addressing them again.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I shall do my best to do just that. So AJ, Watch out. For now you see me..."

Another puff of smoke goes off where Jessie Orion stood. As it cleared, Jessie was gone but her voice continued through the speaker system.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"And now you don't!"

The audience cheered but this time Jessie didn't reappear. It was the end of the Act.

~:Act 2:~
'Chat and a Snack'

Backstage in the catering area, we find Jessie Orion and BFF Harley Queen. Harley was still wearing the harley-quinn outfit but had removed the doctor bits to it. The Illusionist was still wearing the same outfit as she walked up to the catering table and picked up a blueberry muffin.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Another successful performance."

Our hero smiled as she took a bite of her muffin while the duo was walking to a table.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"I just hope AJ Lee's Okay with it."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I'm sure she will be. We were only playing for the show. Besides, we did leave out the parts about her dating Randy Orton."

They both sat down at a table as the Illusionist took another bite of her delicious muffin.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Good call on that one. That'd be getting way to personal."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I know right? I do not want to make enemies with someone on my first day."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Yeah."

Jessie began to look out at the other people in the room. She knew who some of them were and she was considering on asking for their autographs. Harley Queen noticed her facial expressions as she could tell what she was thinking.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"I don't think it'll be to professional of you to ask one of your Co-workers for an autograph."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I know. But I sooo want one."

Harley giggled at her friend's look.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"You're an EWE Diva now. Soon you'll be handing you're own autographs."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I've handed them out before."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"I meant on a bigger scale."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Oh right."

So our hero looked away from the other Superstars and Diva's in the room as she took another bite from her blueberry muffin. Her BFF decided she should make a subject change.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Any news on your brother?"

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"MmmHmm. We talked the other day. He's totally happy that I got into EWE."

Jessie smiled, happy that her brother was happy for her.

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"How much longer does he have?"

Harley was referring to Jessie's Orion's brother being in a wrestling school. It was said that if he passes he'll be for sure in becoming an EWE Superstar.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Not sure. Said it could be months or even over a year."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Hope it's not to long. I can't wait to see the two of you becoming the biggest names in EWE. Maybe you'll even get to wrestle with him in Mix tag matches."

Jessie took another bite of her muffin.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Yeah I hope so too. Just glad I got here first."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Don�t want to be in your brother's shadow?"

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Exactly. Even though I'm the older one. Apparently the Male's division's a bigger deal than the Diva's."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Right. So you got from now til he arrives to make a name for yourself."

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"MmmHmm. Starts with me defeating AJ Lee. Then next week I'll dazzle everyone with defeating my next foe. And the week after that, and the week after that."

"The BFF"
~Harley Queen~
"Yeah you can do it girl."

A smile from Jessie as she finishes off her blueberry Muffin. She balled up the muffin's napkin as she stood up followed by her BFF. The duo then left the catering area right after our hero, who's not a litterbug, tosses her trash away.

~:Curtain:~

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion Vs AJ Lee Empty Re: Jessie Orion Vs AJ Lee

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t411-stealth-elf-vs-syd-vicious
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum