JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion in House Show Lady's Choice Qualifier Open Invite Empty Jessie Orion in House Show Lady's Choice Qualifier Open Invite

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/house-show-lady-39-s-choice-qualifier-t1102.html#p22114529

Show: House Show [4/29/2014] (posted date) (takes place after the LN on the 30th)

:Prelude:....Two Weeks ago, the great Illusionist lost to Abby Addiction, making it her second loss in a row. After missing an opportunity to enter the last two Open Invite Battle Royal to see who'll qualify to enter the Ladies' Choice match, our hero was given one last chance. This time The Great Illusionist will enter but will she come out victorious? Or will she drum up her third loss?....:End Prelude:

~:Act 1:~
'Calculated Victory'

The crowds of this fine city have gathered at their local arena to witness a spectacular event. Is it another episode of Ladies' Night? No. It's a EWE House show. Which means this isn't broadcasted for your local television set. But that doesn't mean that the PA system wasn't working as it began to play Aly and AJ's "Do you Believe in Magic". The audience began to cheer for one of their most entertaining superstars. They waited til a puff of pink smoke appeared in the ring as our hero could now be seen standing there, a headset over one ear.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you ready for a SHOW TONIGHT!!"

Jessie Orion was getting the audience amp-ed up. She twirled her magical staff as the audience cheered her on.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Now my career here in EWE hasn't been the best. I've already lost two-thirds of my matches. That is just appalling."

The audience chuckled at Our hero's choice of words. The great Illusionist put a smile on her face.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"But that's all about to Change. Since I'm going to be entering tonight's Battle Royal!"

This really got the crowds going. They couldn't wait to see their hero participate in such a great event. The great Illusionist smiled even greater as she continued to address the audience.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"By my calculations, I should be able to win this match."

The Great Illusionist got a confused look about her face as she wondered. She then tossed her magical wand lightly into the air. When it landed, it had become a small calculator.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Let me check my math on that will quick."

Our hero began to use the calculator, imputing the correct numbers into it. The audience listened as Jessie Orion continued to speak as she did this.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"So if I have only won one-third of my matches."

Our hero enters the number into the calculator.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"And if I've lost the other two-thirds of the Battle Royals by not entering."

The number 2/3rds was added to the calculator.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Add those up to find out my success rate for this Battle Royal."

The great Illusionist added the two numbers on the calculator.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"convert it into a percentage by shifting the decimal over two places."

Our Hero did the shifting on the calculator, even though we wonder if it's possible to do that with an ordinary calculator.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Then you have the percentage of me winning the battle royal!"

The Great Illusionist showed the display to the audience. But the display was so small that no one could read it. Some of the people in the front row tried, but it was to no effect.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Something wrong? Can't you see it?"

The audience replied with a no. Our hero glanced down at the display as she realized.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Oh you need me to blow it up."

A yes could be heard from the audience. So our hero smiled as she tossed the calculator into the air as she uttered some magical words.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Presto Change-o! Blow up-o!"

The Calculator did blow up all right. Just not the kind the Great Illusionist was going for as the calculator blew up in a small explosion.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Well... That was unexpected."

Moving her hand in a downward motion, Jessie Orion's magical staff reappeared in her hand. She began to think.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I'll just show you this way. So the odds of me winning this Battle Royal and moving on to Ladies' Choice at Wrestle-Mania is..."

A drum roll could be heard as our hero dramatically points towards the titantron. The audience cheered as they could see the image of a calculator with 100% on it's display.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"So how do I know this? It's elementary my dear audience."

The audience looked back towards Jessie Orion as suddenly her attire had a Sherlock Holmes trench coat and hat over it. She even had his trade mark pipe sticking out of her mouth. It blew bubbles though.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"See, when you've eliminated the logical, what remains, no matter how illogical, must be the truth."

The audience was only confused of what the great Illusionist had just spoken. Our hero didn't even know what she was talking about, she just wanted to make another Sherlock Holmes reference. So Jessie Orion just gave a chuckle.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"It is a Elimination type match, and that was the only other reference I could think of."

Our Hero took off her Sherlock Holmes get up and tossed it into the audience. Some lucky boy was the recipient even though it didn't fit him, it was still free stuff.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Now this is the part where I begin to break down on the different Diva's who our in this match. But I only know of one person who is. And that's the vampire Queen, Selena... I mean Raven."

Half the audience laughed at Our Hero's joke, while the other half booed and jeared. They didn't like Raven.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Seems Raven's not very liked around here. What was it she was apart of again? A beautification factory? How she got in we'll never know. Not saying she's ugly, but how can you tell when she's all ways in the dark?"

The audience laughed again at the Great Illusionist's joke.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Many ugly people can be made beautiful when you turn out the lights. Maybe that's why Raven's been so scared to share have the spot light on her. Then everyone will see just how ugly she is and she'll be kicked out of her beauty facility faster than a turtle with a jet pack."

Our hero used her magical staff to trace a picture in the air as a stream of light came out of the end. It created a picture of a turtle with a jet pack. The jet packed turtle then began to rocket around the place as the audience cheered it on. Soon it headed to the back as it fizzled out.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"TO bad I don't know anyone else who's entering. Seems to be that it's just the luck of the draw."

Our hero pulled out what looked to be a deck of playing cards. She began to shuffle them.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"I could be seeing, Abby Addiction in this Battle Royal. Or even the great Mickie James, since we all know how she feels about the champion."

The audience gave their acknowledgment as Our hero did a bridge type shuffle.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"There's a rumor that Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate. I only heard the rumor from Raven's little talk, but a rumor's a rumor no less."

The great Illusionist did another fancy pancy card shuffle as she went on.

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"So we don't know who will enter. We could even see some of the participants from the canceled Battle Royal but who knows. We'll just have to wait and see just what card we're dealt."

The great Illusionist tossed the deck of cards into the air. As the cards began to flutter back down, our hero was no where to be seen. The audience applauded the trick. Each of them now excited for a great performance by Jessie Orion.

~:Curtain:~

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie Orion in House Show Lady's Choice Qualifier Open Invite Empty Re: Jessie Orion in House Show Lady's Choice Qualifier Open Invite

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum